Learning to Draw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,853 Followers

Despite her trepidation, she removed her robe pretty much as soon as she arrived in her brother's room. He seemed surprised by it, but he just smiled. "A real model wouldn't mind being undressed, I guess?" she asked, tongue in cheek.

"I don't know, but it's appreciated."

David was noticeably calmer tonight, which was a good thing. He made her take the same pose as last time, at least at first. After about half an hour, he said that he was pretty much done. Jessica got up, thought of adding a little sway in her walk and placed her hand on his shoulder as she bent to look at the drawing. His body was very hot. She was pleasantly surprised by the result, seeing definite progress and a lot more detail around her breasts as well as on her right hip and thigh. "That's fantastic David!"

"Why thank you, my favorite model!" he replied, grinning and blushing.

"Now, do you want me in another position?" Fuck! Again with the double-entendre! Jessica tried not to laugh as she saw that David hadn't missed it.

"Er, well. Maybe with your back against the wall here, and your arms above your head."

"Like this?" when she positioned herself, she immediately felt that this was a rather sexier pose. Her raised arms made her torso rotate, pushing her breasts outward. At the same time, it pulled her lower back away from the wall, enhancing the curve of her ass.

"Yes. Wow. That's amazing! Could you cross your legs?"

"Like this?" When she did, Jessica suddenly felt uncomfortable and aroused at the same time. While it wasn't a lewd or explicit pose, it fully enhanced her curves.

"Exactly. Wow again... I'm out of words, you're gorgeous!" her brother said.

"My turn to thank you... And remember, don't hentai me!" she said, laughing.

"Don't worry... You don't need hentai-ing in any case." he added, blushing.

As he worked, Jessica learned that what he had said last time was true. It wasn't at all easy to remain immobile for long periods of time. She had to take breaks, during which they talked a bit more. At one point, David surprised her with a question "When you do physical activities like dancing, how much do your breasts move around in your bra?"

"What?" Jessica was stunned.

"Er, was that too intimate? You told me to treat you like a model I didn't know... I know it's a bit strange, but if I have to draw girls moving, like playing volleyball for instance, I need to have an idea of how your breasts move..."

Jessica could see that he was red faced, and that asking this question had probably been hard. She decided to answer as truthfully as she could, which led to a twenty minute long discussion about her breasts. She could see that he was serious about it, but that it was also turning him on enormously. Especially when she moved her torso to make her breasts move, or when she squeezed them together. She was pretty sure he'd had to rearrange his erection a couple of times when he thought she wasn't looking.

Even though they were talking about her breasts in non sexual situations, the facts that she was also maintaining a suggestive pose, was wearing lingerie, was in front of a guy who was obviously sexually aroused and that the same guy was staring at her body for long stretches of time finally began to have an effect on her own arousal. Imagining her brother's erection behind his desk and seeing him look at her offered breasts increased her own body's temperature.

To clear her head, she declared that it was time for a pause and let herself fall on his bed to relax her legs and arms. Then she became aware that she was wearing lingerie and that she was lying on her back on her brother's bed. And that he was probably having an erection right now. Maybe not the best idea in the world. But done was done, and she couldn't get up now. Instead she went with it and stretched out fully on his bed, grunting with the effort. When she opened her eyes, she saw that David was looking at her. "Wow... Next time we'll do a pose on the bed." Jessica simply grinned and felt like a cat as she rolled on her side to look at him. She saw his eyes move to her hip, its curved heightened by her position. "Shit! Don't move sister!"

David got up, turned his desk around and grabbed a blank sheet of paper. He was one hundred percent focused on this new pose, and never noticed that his erection had been visible when he moved the desk. Jessica decided not to mention it, although her body certainly reacted to it. She was suddenly very glad that female sexual arousal wasn't as visible as an erection. As she kept the pose, her mind revved up to try and understand what she was feeling.

This was her brother for the sake of all the hentai goddesses! She was doing this to help him, and nothing more! The fact that she was still a virgin, in dire need of sexual release, that she had suggested lingerie herself instead of a bikini, that she craved any type of compliments about her body, that David wasn't bad looking at all, that she knew he desired her, that he had drawn her having sex with him, that she had masturbated while thinking about that drawing... all these things hadn't mattered in her decision, right?

"Fuck! I'm in trouble!" she thought, unable to dodge all these facts, all these influences to her decision to help him out... "Altruistic my ass!" She couldn't deny or forget about the fact that her pussy was burning up, and that her mind was starting to melt with sexual thoughts and fantasies. She felt a thin sheet of sweat covering her entire body and hoped David wouldn't notice. Looking at him as he was clearly looking at her with lust in his eyes, Jessica also felt her nipples hardening and hoped her bra was thick enough to... Shit. Nope. Not enough. When David's eyes went back to her breasts, she saw him do a double take and try his best not to show any reaction. But he did. Fuck she was in trouble!

After a while, she decided that she couldn't keep burning like this, so she told him that she wanted to stop. When she came to his side to look at the drawing, she was shocked to see how sensuous and provocative she looked. But she couldn't blame this on him: she probably had looked exactly like this. She closed her eyes for a moment when she saw, on the page, a hint that her nipples were hard. She complimented him, touching his shoulder again before she could stop herself, and went to her room.

Dropping on her bed like a stone, she planned to figure things out. But soon enough, her body won and she turned on her back before slipping her hand under her panties. As soon as she touched her pussy she discovered that she wasn't just warm and wet, she was burning hot and drenched. "Oh fuck it!" she thought. "David's been drawing pornographic images of me for months! What's a little bit of fantasy?" As she pressed on her clit, she felt her pussy boiling over, sending swelling waves of pleasure like a volcano all over her body.

In her mind she could see her brother removing her lingerie, caressing her breasts, hips, thighs, ass and pussy with his hands instead of his eyes, pulling his cock out and letting her touch, kiss and suck him before impaling herself upon it... When she grabbed her dildo and pushed it all the way inside her pussy, she twisted around it, moaning her brother's name in the process.

As she came less than a minute later, writhing in pleasure on her bed, Jessica simply abandoned herself to that pleasure. So what if he was her brother? They were twins, had shared a womb and now her body wanted his. So what? It's not like anything more was going to happen. Yet as she kept idly caressing herself, she was surprised to feel the embers of a second rush to climax reigniting.

Now naked on her bed, she couldn't help but think about the fact that her brother was probably doing the same thing in his own room. And soon the embers turned to flame and she caressed herself until she exploded again. Her body was covered in sweat and her mind filled with incestuous images of David's cock all over and inside her body, of his sperm on her pussy, belly, breasts and face...

The following morning, wearing nothing more than a tee shirt and panties, she sat at the breakfast table next to him. They smiled warmly at each other, and soon she could feel her pussy tingling slightly. Shit! She was way too keyed up! When their parents commented that David obviously looked better, he said that he had started drawing again, that he even had a muse.

He wouldn't say who it was but implied that it was a girl that he had often seen at school. Hearing him describe her, and talking a bit about the feelings he had for her, Jessica smiled. She was flattered, of course, but that only led to more tingling and eventually hardening nipples. Her t-shirt was loose and thick enough that it probably wouldn't be too apparent, but still...

Their father was obviously happy that David seemed to have met a girl. He asked a few questions, probing to see if this girl was more than just a muse. To Jessica's surprise, he said yes, that she was really remarkable and that he enjoyed spending time with her. When their mom asked him if she was pretty, David blushed and said "I couldn't have asked for a prettier girl!" Jessica also felt her face turning slightly red at the compliment, and then things got even more explicit. Their father asked David if she was hot. Their mom said "Dear! Don't ask him that!" but their were both smiling. David grinned, nodding vigorously with his head.

While their father was in the kitchen, Jessica placed her hand on her brother's thigh under the table. He froze for a moment, then tried to keep eating. When she pushed her hand a bit deeper, a bit higher between his legs, Jessica was looking at him as he tried to maintain his conversation with his mother. When David pulled his chair closer to the table in an effort to hide what they were doing, it only gave Jessica a better access. When she touched his erection under his jeans, it was now her turn to freeze. David coughed for a bit, hiding his reaction, and did it again as she squeezed him before pulling her hand away.

A bit later, as they were both alone in the dining room, he looked at her and asked "What the fuck was that?"

Jessica grinned, acting cool, as if she had been in full control of her actions. "I wanted to thank you for your compliments..." but that wasn't exactly the case. She hadn't exactly decided to touch his thigh, it had just happened. And as he was looking at her, smiling but clearly stunned, it happened again. She leaned towards him and said "So you think I'm hot?"

"Well, I think the answer to that is clear!" he whispered.

"Oh this?" she touched his erection again with the back of her fingers, surprised by her boldness even more than he was.

"Yes! Shit! Stop it!" he said his face flushed, but he was grinning. "Are you crazy?"

"No, I'm just your muse, remember?" she said, grinning herself.

"Argh! Stop it, or else I'm never going to be able to get up from this table!"

"Oh, really? So if I do this..." this time, instead of just squeezing his entire leg, she closed her fingers more precisely around his shaft, hearing him moan in the process, "you're going to be stuck here for longer?"

"Oh... Vicious minx!" he said, but was still smiling. "I should draw you with a fox tail!"

Jessica laughed as she got up "Well, have a nice day at the table brother... Want me to bring you something to do?" she teased.

Looking around to make sure their parents weren't there, he said "Yes, some pen and paper so I can draw you to show just how obvious your nipples are right now!" Looking down, Jessica saw that he was right. "You're going to give dad quite a show if you go to the kitchen like this, sister!"

"Shit!" she said, laughing.

She replaced her plate on the table and turned around. "So, what about you? Are you enjoying the show?"

"Damn right! You're the sexiest girl I know!" he said.

Flattered again, Jessica placed her hands just below her breasts and pulled the fabric tighter, revealing the shape of her breasts as well as highlighting her nipples even more.

"Fuck! You're lucky I can't get up..." David began.

And Jessica had the audacity to ask "Or else what?"

"Er... Well I..." he was suddenly at a loss, feeling that this game had gone too far.

"Pfff... so many words, so little action." Jessica said as she turned around and walked away. Just before disappearing around the corner, she lifted her tee-shirt to let him see her panties.

She was laughing as she climbed the stairs to her room, but as she sat on her bed, she wondered "What the fuck was that?" The fact that she was teasing her brother was one thing, but she was perfectly aware that she was teasing herself at the same time. The two modelling sessions had certainly brought them closer together, and the discussions had added to that closeness.

She still couldn't believe that they had talked about her breasts for so long last night! She had been fully aware that many of his questions had nothing to do with drawing, but she had been at ease and discovered that she relished that intimacy. But now this! Looking at her hand, she thought "Did I really touch his erect cock? Willingly? Three times?" It was too late for a quick masturbation, and Jessica realized that she would probably spend the entire day with erotic thoughts flowing through her mind.

Two days later, Saturday afternoon, they got another modelling opportunity. Since that strange morning, Jessica had made her peace with her incestuous thoughts and simply accepted them. She fantasized about her brother. So what. She wasn't the only sister to do that, and she knew that the feeling was mutual. Nobody was ever going to know and as long as they were both enjoying themselves, what was the problem? Looking outside from her window, she saw David working in the yard. She invited him up and he was glad to learn that their parents were gone.

In her room, naked after her shower, she fished around in her underwear drawer and found her sexiest set. It was bright red and mostly transparent. Without even hesitating, she put it on and walked to her brother's room without a robe. When she walked in, he was already siting at his desk and she saw his jaw drop when he saw her. "Wow sis... That is... this lingerie is... Gods you're gorgeous! I still can't believe you agreed to this."

"Agreed?" Jessica asked. "I'm the one who proposed it, remember?"

"Yes, and I still can't believe it."

"So, how and where do you want me this time?" she asked, this time fully aware of the innuendo.

"Er, how about on the bed again, on all fours?"

"Sheesh! Boys! So predictable!" but she was smiling, assuming the position. He made her move and turn, and she was surprised that he placed her pretty much facing him.

"You'll see when I'm done." he said, answering her unspoken question. "This way I can see your face, your breasts, the curves of your lower back, ass, hip and thighs..." David paused, the pen in his hand as he just stared at her. Usually he began drawing rough outlines immediately.

"Bro? Are you planning on simply staring at me tonight?" she asked, playfully.

"Er, no. I mean I could, but no..." after a brief pause, he asked "Do you mind if I transform you into a nude on the page?"

"Nope. In fact, I'm eager to see the result!"

And so Jessica couldn't believe how comfortable she was. She was on all fours on her brother's bed, wearing barely-there lingerie and knowing that he was drawing her naked. And that he most likely had an erection already. She remained in that position for more than an hour, resisting the temptation to go and see what he had drawn so far. Their conversation turned to her breasts again, and soon it bordered on sex. She had begun to answer his question about how her nipples felt when she was excited before realizing that it hadn't a shred of pertinence to his drawing. She stopped herself and said "David, care to explain how this particular pose is useful when you draw women in contests?"

"Oh. Well it' because... You know when... Aw shit. It's not. I'm sorry Jess..." he was blushing again. "I don't know what got over me."

Jessica was burning up, itching to touch her pussy. Grinning naughtily, she said "Are you also going to ask me how it feels when I slide my dildo in my pussy?".

She had expected him to deny it emphatically, but instead he simply stared at her, his lust bright in his eyes. And that is when they both heard their mother screaming "David! What's the meaning of this?" Alarm set in, and Jessica stood up quickly, looking for the bathrobe she had left in her room. Listening to her mother's footsteps, Jessica knew she didn't have enough time to go to her room without being seen. And she certainly couldn't let their mother see her in David's room wearing that lingerie! Her parents didn't even know that their virgin and innocent daughter had bought such a sexy set!

In panic she looked around for places to hide. Her brother's closet was filled with D&D crap, she wouldn't fit behind the big cabinet, which left only... Jessica dove behind her brother's desk and crawled under it.

David was still in the process of pulling his chair back towards the desk as they heard their mother opening the door to his room. And that's also when Jessica saw David's cock mere inches away from her face. The little bastard had pulled it out of his trousers at some point during the session! In any case, when David finally stopped moving, his knees on either side of her body, pressed hard against the walls, it was so close to her that she couldn't even properly focus her eyes upon it.

Her very first cock and she couldn't even look at it because it was too close! She tried to pull her head back, but even thought she was at least a foot away from the wall, her head was forced in an awkward angle and she couldn't move. David moved his chair even deeper against her and Jessica felt his cock touching her face. She still couldn't move her head back, pressed as she was against the underside of the drawer.

She barely registered what their mom was saying, something about a backyard job unfinished. Instead, her entire world consisted of this cramped space and David's cock against her cheek. She moved just slightly, trying to pull away one last time, but found it impossible. If anything, the only thing she could do would be to move further against it. Luckily for them they'd had music on so their mother wouldn't hear her small movements.

She wasn't really comfortable, and if their mother stayed too long, her neck would start to hurt. But when her panic began to fade, she realized that all that was besides the point. She had her brother's cock against her face and her pussy was dripping. It was as fucked up as one could imagine, getting to see and touch it this way, but sometimes that's how the world works...

When she heard her mother moving around, she guessed that she was now sitting on the bed. Their mother said something about how they had been understanding about David's laziness since last week, but that he couldn't keep dropping his chores like this... David wasn't talking much, obviously, with his sister's cheek against his naked cock. But their mom could keep talking like this for a while when she was giving them lectures.

Soon Jessica knew she had to move; the pain in her crooked neck was getting too intense. And the only way she knew that she actually could move was forward, further towards his crotch. Fuck! Taking a slow deep breath, she thought "When the world gives you lemons, you suck your brother's cock!" And so she opened her mouth, touching his underside with her tongue. David didn't move at all, and she wondered how he managed that feat.

Both the pain in her neck and her lust were now irresistible, and so she slowly opened her mouth wider and rotated her head. When she felt the entire head of his decently large cock enter her mouth, she shivered. Her first cock, her very first cock and it was her brother's. She was sucking her brother's cock while hiding under his desk because their mother was lecturing him.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,853 Followers