Learning to Draw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,853 Followers

A few seconds later she managed to turn enough so that the pain subsided, and she took more and more of his length inside her mouth. She had seen many porn movies, lots of his drawings of deepthroating, but she hadn't been prepared to discover just how big it felt inside her. When she clamped her lips around his shaft and sucked, David did move, shifting his ass on the chair. That forced an additional inch of his cock inside her mouth and Jessica had to work not to gag.

Shit it was deep! And there were still quite a few inches remaining! Slowly she brought her hand up and closed it around his shaft, surprised to see that he had slightly more than the width of her fist still outside her mouth.

Jessica didn't even try to make sense of what was happening. She didn't care about their mother, or the fact that what she was doing was incest. All she knew was that she was sucking her brother's cock and despite everything, she was thrilled beyond anything she might have imagined. She dearly wanted to go to town on him, but had to remain silent.

Still holding his cock she pushed the side of her closed fist further towards his belly, relaxed her jaw and took that other extra inch inside her mouth. And now he was lodged against the back of her mouth. Slowly she pulled back until her head was blocked by the drawer, took a deep breath and pushed back down, feeling him invade her mouth. This time she felt her lips against her fingers as his cock touched her throat.

Oh how she profoundly regretted not having practiced more with her dildo! She would have given anything to be able to take her brother all the way inside her mouth, but the thought of gagging and alerting their mother was just out of the question. When she felt her gag reflex because she had pushed too deep, she stopped and controlled herself. She learned that if she ever was going to deepthroat him, it would take her a lot of practice!

Suddenly she felt and saw the desk being pushed away and could now look up into David's eyes. Their mother must be gone. He grabbed her head with both hands and stared at her, slack jawed. He then silently mouthed the words "Are you crazy?" She grinned and nodded, at least as much as she could in the circumstances, and he grinned with her. He the whispered "And did you try to deepthroat me?" Once more, a nod and a grin. David opened his eyes and mouth wide, barely believing what was happening.

Jessica pulled away from his cock for a few seconds, only to say "Later I will... But I don't want mom and dad coming up thinking that I was throwing up if they hear me gagging on your cock."

David couldn't properly register what was happening, and when Jessica dove back upon his cock, he just closed his eyes, lay back in his chair and abandoned himself to her mouth. Of course, it was David's first blowjob and any decent one would have sufficed. Jessica was more than just decent enough though. Despite the fact that it was Jessica's first real blowjob, David would later confirm that all her practice with her dildos had paid off. He was still holding her head with his hands, guiding her slightly as she moved up and down his cock. He was heady with lust and pleasure, thrilled beyond words that he was sharing this with his twin sister.

Jessica was thrilled as well, relishing this crazy, sinfully delicious experience. She was pleased with David's size, the way his cock felt in her mouth, his taste, the fact that he was leaking precum in her mouth, how he was moaning very softly... She did her best, grabbing the base of his cock with one hand and giving the rest of his shaft the best she had.

He seemed to like it when she alternated between very relaxed tongue twirls followed by intense sucking, her mouth locked just around his glans. Then again, when she moved up and down, thoroughly fucking his cock with her entire mouth, he also seemed to like it. In the end, she kept trying knew things and he seemed to love them all.

Much sooner than men in porn movies, David began moaning a bit harder, his breathing becoming highly irregular. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and guided her up and down his cock just as he exploded into her mouth. Jessica was fascinated by the whole thing, and managed to keep all of his sperm in her mouth. He was the one to finally pull her away from his cock, and he stared at her dumbfounded as she swallowed his entire load. "Oh my gods Jessica!" he whispered. "That was amazing!" Jessica grinned, her entire body on fire. She wanted to jump on him and ride him until they both lost consciousness with too many orgasms. But their mother was downstairs, and soon she would look for her daughter. When she stood up, David said "I wanna see you naked!"

"Soon. Tonight. At midnight in the basement." And just before going out, she turned around and said "Oh, by the way, I have to confess that I found your hidden stash of drawings. I loved them, especially the ones with you and me. What do you say we choose a few and make them come true in the basement tonight?"

Jessica, her heart pounding and her mind still reeling from what she had done and said, looked in the hallway and darted to her room. She had been planning to change into regular underwear, but as soon as she closed the door behind her, she stripped, jumped on her bed and masturbated furiously.

She pulled her dildo from its small hiding place and pushed it completely inside her. And not just until she barely had a grip on it like she usually did. Oh no... Instead, she pushed it all the way in. She had learned early on that while she could cum using just her fingers on her clit, her orgasms were much, much more powerful when she used a dildo. And now it looked like David's cock was significantly bigger than her dildo. As her pussy clamped around her dildo, nudging it against her cervix, she felt the exhilarating sensations of slight pain and discomfort as well as a powerful dose of pleasure.

When she felt herself losing control of her pleasure, she smothered her face with her pillow to hide any moan she couldn't contain. Her body electrified itself, sending lightning and thunder all over her body from her toes to her scalp. Forcing her thighs together to enhance the sensations from her dildo, she was trembling and even spasming from her climax. Stretching it as long as she could, Jessica was imagining her brother fucking her, driving his cock into her pussy. Eventually, sweaty, disheveled and tangled up in her blanket, Jessica tried to regain control of her breathing. Delicately, she pushed and pulled her dildo form her pussy and relaxed, a huge grin on her face.

It was late afternoon, and the next few hours proved to be the strangest in her young life. She met David in the kitchen just before dinner, and the look they shared was remarkably bizarre. Shit! She could still taste his cum in her mouth! Around the table, she gave him quite a few looks, teasing him by liking her lips. She didn't dare touch him now, but she dearly wanted to.

After dinner, they found themselves alone in the kitchen, their dad just on the other side of the wall in the living room. David leaned close to her and said "I want you so bad Jess... I could fuck you right here!" he grabbed her ass as he was finishing. Jessica closed her eyes and moaned, hiding the sound in a cough. When David's fingers reach deeper between her cheeks, touching her lips through her shorts and panties, Jessica felt her entire body becoming hot. Burning hot.

And then they heard their father walking towards the kitchen and David moved away. The couple of hours remaining before they could go to bed without arousing suspicion were painfully long! Jessica felt like she was living in a dream. She was on the couch, absentmindedly watching tv and sharing glances with her brother. Each in turn, they took a long shower, getting ready for the coming night. Finally, after excruciatingly long hours of waiting, they both went up to their rooms, leaving their parents in the living room.

In her room, Jessica pushed her hand down her panties and lubed her fingers with her juices. She went to David's room and said "Don't you jerk off tonight!" before placing her fingers on his lips. When he understood what that strange smell and taste was, his eyes shot open in surprise. Jessica said "I hope you like that because your face, cock and lower belly are going to be covered with it tonight! Choose your drawings carefully, I'm willing to do anything you've drawn. Anything."

She scooted back to her room and spent the next few hours resisting her own urge to masturbate. When her phone finally showed midnight, she tiptoed out of her room and went down to the basement. In pitch darkness she walked towards the little used living room there and saw a dim glow under the closed door. When she opened it, she saw David standing utterly naked, lit by a few candles. After closing the door, she leaned back against it, staring at her brother, facing the fact that they were both about to lose their virginity to each other. Twin brother and sister. It was an utter sin, and she was utterly drenched.

She untied her robe and dropped it on the floor, revealing to her brother that she had been naked underneath. David stared at her. Even though he had stared at her nearly naked body a few times already, this was different. He had already been hard, but now his cock was twitching. She walked towards him and grabbed him for a hard hug. The feeling of his cock against her naked belly, so close to her breasts, was amazing. Against his chest, she whispered "Kiss me."

As she pulled away and looked up at him, he leaned down for a kiss, a long, very hot and very wet kiss. Then Jessica felt his hand on her breast and she trembled. As his large hand closed around the generous flesh of her left breast, she sucked his tongue into her mouth, squeezing it hard with her lips. Gently he pushed her against the door again, placing his free hand on her belly before slowly sliding it down towards her bush.

As Jessica felt his fingers slide through her trimmed hairs, she broke the kiss and moaned against his mouth. When his middle finger finally slid over her clit, her body twitched. David stopped, a worried look on his face. "Keep going... Please keep going." she said breathlessly.

Soon his index and ring fingers touched her lips, pressing harder against her flesh and forcing her clit slightly outwards. Jessica couldn't believe that her virgin brother had such nimble fingers, and that he knew exactly what to do with them. Drawing was one thing, but this.. Gods! He probably saw this in a porn movie... Shit! Jessica hadn't thought that it was possible to feel so good so fast and only from his fingers!

Just as David curled his fingers harder against her flesh and pushed his middle finger into her hole, he kissed her again, pinning her against the door with his other hand. Jessica felt her knees going weak and began breathing faster and faster as his finger pushed as deep as it would go. When his palm was pressed against her clit with his finger fully inside her, she moaned into his mouth again, wanting more.

She finally pushed him away and whispered "Kiss my other lips now..." Jessica was pleased to see his eyes opening wider for a moment as he contemplated the idea. She reclined on the couch, placed her ass on the edge of the seat and opened her thighs wide. David was smiling as he knelt between her legs, and pointed to a stack of drawings on the table next to her. The one on top showed her exactly like she was now, with his head buried between her thighs. Jessica laughed, a sweet breathless sound in the silence, then took a sharp and deep breath as he placed his opened mouth on her pussy.

This time she had to teach him a few things, and limit him a couple of times. But despite his ignorance and clumsiness, Jessica had to admit that she was thrilled beyond words. Most of the time her head was lolling against the couch, rolling left and right as she was revelling in the intense pleasure. If at first she hadn't liked his tongue deep inside her, she was now asking him to do it, pulling his head against her with both her hands. Then, remembering a trick she had read somewhere online, she grabbed one of his hands and placed two of his fingers inside her mouth. David looked up, surprised by this move, but his sister whispered "Do what my tongue does."

Oh dear Gods in heaven. What had already been really pleasurable became impossibly powerful in a matter of seconds. The rush of pleasure grew and swelled until she knew her climax was imminent. Letting go of his hand, she bit her own forearm as her fist male-induced climax shook her body to the core. She didn't know how she managed not to cry out despite her forearm. As she came she clamped her thighs around her brother's head and guided his freed hand on her breasts.

The surge of pleasure that took her almost scared her! Until that moment, Jessica had believed that she had explored the limits of her pleasure with her fingers and toys, but this was something else! What a difference a tongue could make! Eventually her body began trembling and the pleasure crested, leaving her in a state of barely conscious glee. When she released her grip on her brother she stared at him, panting and smiling at his disheveled hair and wet face.

He was grinning and as she was beginning to gather herself, she saw him leafing through his drawings. Without talking, he showed her a drawing of her on all fours with him kneeling behind her. Grinning herself, she assumed the position on the couch, her knees on the seats and her upper body propped on the backrest. Looking back at her brother, Jessica could see him staring at her ass. She pushed it outwards, arching her lower back for him.

She had a vision of one of his anal drawings, but she didn't think that David would go for that first. Then again, she was very aware that she wouldn't turn him down if he did... So naughty! He had one hand on her ass and the other holding his cock. Shit it looked big! Jessica suddenly realized that she was going to lose her virginity in a few seconds. Lost in her pleasure, she had completely forgotten about this fact, focused only on the moment.

When she felt the tip of his cock touching her drenched lips, she shivered in anticipation. David pushed his cock against her lips, sliding it up and down, spreading her juices all over it. He then caressed her clit this way for a while until he pulled back up just a bit and his cock slipped between her inner lips. Slowly, gently despite the lust that must be coursing through his veins, Jessica felt her brother pushing his cock inside her. She felt her outer lips parting easily for him, then her inner lips, drenched as they were, simply moulded themselves around the crown of his cock.

With both his hands on her hips now, David just kept on pushing slowly and Jessica felt his cock gliding smoothly inside her, opening her muscles inch after inch. The feelings were overwhelming. She had grown used to her dildo, and while David's cock was larger, it nevertheless was pretty much the same thing from a physical standpoint. Mentally though, Jessica was reeling with pleasure. She was losing her virginity to her brother, and his cock was getting deeper and deeper...

Her eyes closed and mind blown by the sensations of an actual cock inside her, Jessica blindly reached behind her and grabbed his hip, pulling him against her. Once he was fully inside her, Jessica gasped and held him firmly against her. She didn't want him to move, wanted him to remain there until the world ended. His cock felt disproportionally big, stretching her not-virgin-anymore pussy like none of her dildos ever had.

When she felt him grab her hand and place it on her lower back, she knew he couldn't wait anymore. Holding on to her forearm with one hand and her hip with the other, David pulled back until only the very tip of his cock was inside her. And then he sheathed himself again, and again, and again... Soon she was being ploughed like a field in spring, felt like she was being opened up to a new world. When she saw him place one of his feet on the couch and the hand on her hip moving to her shoulder, she just closed her eyes and abandoned her body to him.

The intensity she felt astonished her. David was taking her roughly, letting his instincts guide his movements, and she was loving every moment of it. When she was younger, part of her had secretly dreamed about losing her virginity to a gentle prince in a pink satin bed. While she had started to abandon that dream a while ago, the sheer physicality of David's energy blew it away forever. She wasn't a princess doll, she was his lover and he was giving her more pleasure than she could have imagined possible. Her entire body was being shaken, she could see her hair whipping around and feel her breasts swinging and jerking beneath her. It was intense, it was rough and carnal, and she absolutely loved it.

His cock felt like a machine inside her, pushing and pulling, filling her with an ever growing amount of raw pleasure. She knew she was already on the verge of a second climax and could barely believe it. She had lost all sense of time, but couldn't believe that she was so close again! It wasn't possible! But here it was. As she was reaching her plateau, moments from her second climax, she heard David grunt behind her.

He then released her hand and shoulder, moved his foot back on the floor and took her even faster. He didn't moan or cry out, but she knew without a doubt that he was climaxing. As she felt his semen fill her pussy, her own orgasm triggered. At the same time she felt him stiffen and pause with his cock as deep as it would go inside her. If she hadn't already been sprawled on the couch's backrest, Jessica would have fallen. He was pressing very hard against her soft buttocks, pressing his cock even deeper than before, squirting his cum right against her cervix.

The sudden burst of pleasure that ravaged her exploded much faster than her usual climaxes. While she was still overpowered with this second barrage of pleasure, she felt David beginning to move again after this long pause of deepest penetration. Slower than before he fucked her pussy again. Jessica opened her eyes in surprise when she felt his finger on her anus. "Jess... Not now, not tonight... But one day... would you let me have your ass?"

Her head still pressed against the rough backrest, Jessica turned her head to look at him. "David..." she began, still breathing hard. "As I've already explained..." another pause for another breath, "Tonight I'll do anything you draw. Anything."

David gasped. He was still fucking her very slowly as he said "Oh dear gods... Tonight?"

"Why not?" she replied, as eager to try anal sex as he was. "Think you'll be hard enough?"

David only laughed as he disappeared, probably gone to fetch some lube. Jessica was still on all fours when he returned, and she laughed as she saw his fully erect cock. He also brought a wet towel with him. She made her ass sway from side to side and he froze there, his mouth opened. "Are you sure about this?" he asked, clearly nervous.

"Of course... I've pushed my dildo all the way inside my ass while staring at your drawings..." she replied in a low voice. David gasped again and walked behind her. "Just be gentle..." she added.

And he was. He coated his cock with the lube, then slipped a finger inside her ass to lube her as well. She giggled when he did, but was pleased with the pleasure she was already feeling. A minute later, when she felt the tip of his cock against her asshole, it was her turn to gasp. She felt David pushing very gently, but steadily. She tried to relax as much as she could, and even though she knew she could take him, her eagerness prevented her from fully relaxing. When she suddenly winced, David stopped. "Put more lube and try again..." she whispered.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,853 Followers