Learning to Draw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing her head fully on the top of the backrest, she pushed her ass out as much as she could and willed herself to relax. This time, when David began to push, he slipped in easily. He cried out in surprise and the sound he made was strangely childlike. Jessica moaned but laughed. "Stop it!" he said, but she could hear in his voice that he was smiling. "Oh my gods..." he added. "I'm in a girl's asshole... For real! My sister's asshole!"

"Take me... Go deeper. Gentle!" she suddenly said as he pushed faster. "Gentle, but go deeper..."

Jessica was taken unawares by the amount of pleasure she was feeling. Just like his cock in her pussy, this was very similar to her anal play with her dildo. Then again, it was utterly different. She was soon biting the sofa to prevent from moaning, and the pain was much less than she was expecting. He was smooth and warm, fully lubed and for some reason it was easier to take him compared to her smaller dildo. She didn't know why, but didn't care.

When she felt his thighs on her ass, she groaned, his entire length inside her. David was mumbling incoherent sentences filled with the words "gods" "heaven" "wonderful" "amazing" and "unbelievable". He was now fucking her ass, and they were sharing another virginity loss. "So much better than I had imagined..." he whispered, and Jessica could already hear his voice changing: David would be climaxing soon.

She let him increase his tempo, waiting for the moment when she would have to stop him. But it turned out that his favorite speed and intensity were just fine for her. She even started to push back against him even though he was already pulling on her hips. The feeling of a male fucking her ass was intoxicating, as she felt his cock opening her asshole, pushing deep then almost out with more intensity than she had thought possible without pain. "You have the best ass in the world, sister!" she giggled as he said that, especially since it was now clear that he was on the verge of his orgasm. His second. She had no idea how many he could have in a single night, but she intended to find out.

As his body bucked during his climax, she felt a few stabs of pain, but it was nothing compared to the raw amount of pleasure she was drowning in. She wouldn't cum from anal penetration alone, might never do, but the steady flow of pleasure was more than enough. David finally stopped spasming and groaning, his second climax done. But Jessica's wasn't.

Reaching back to rub his belly and tickle his skin through his pubic hairs, Jessica looked at her brother with a smile. Eventually he pulled out slowly, and she caressed his length with her index finger as he slipped out of her. When she felt a glob of his cum overflowing from her asshole and dripping along her inner thigh, she giggled. David laughed as well, then crashed beside her on the couch. But Jessica wasn't done. Looking through the drawings he had brought, she found a classic one she wanted to try.

Before mounting him, she grabbed the wet and warm cloth and washed her brother's cock as best she could. In the back of her mind she knew it wasn't the most sanitary way to clean up a cock after anal sex, but she was burning with lust and didn't care. She threw the towel on the floor and climbed up over him. When she straddled him, David looked up in surprise and told her that he would need a few minutes before going again. "Nonsense!" she replied, and grabbed his half-hard cock before forcing it inside her. He moaned out loud as she did, and she seized the opportunity to push her nipple in his mouth at the same time.

She began with very short movements, careful to keep his half-hard cock inside her. She leaned towards him and whispered directly into his ear "Can you imagine what you'll now want to draw, knowing that I'll do anything? Any ideas?" He didn't reply, but he groaned and grabbed her hips harder, pushing himself upwards into her. Soon they both realized that he was fully hard again, and Jessica lengthened her strokes. David was devouring her breasts while guiding her movements with his hands on her hips. Now in control of the speed and depth of the penetrations, Jessica nonetheless realized that she found herself driving herself upon his cock as fast and hard as she could.

Maybe she would have been more careful, more hesitant with any other guy. But this was her brother, and she felt she could trust him entirely. So she rode him like a cowgirl in heat, making her hair whip from side to side, pushing her breasts against his face and giving him all that her pussy had to give. When he pulled her hard against his lower belly, it forced her clit to rub against him and doubled her pleasure instantly.

Pulling his head up, unable not to grin, she kissed him through the grin and laughed as their teeth collided briefly. She was kissing and fucking her brother, enjoying each and every last second more than anything else in her life so far. She felt the seeds of her second climax grow and grow as they were kissing, his turgid cock deep inside her. Grabbing his head with both hands when it triggered, Jessica was laughing as she came all over her brother.

In the following weeks and months, their intimacy only grew, just like David's ability to draw females. Some of his friends teasingly remarked that most of his females looked like his sister, but he tried his best to brush them off. They had no idea that he was drawing her almost daily in different sexual positions, getting more creative everyday. If they only knew that her offer to actually do anything he'd draw still stood, their jaws would hit the floor. But that, of course, would have to remain their secret forever.