All Comments on 'Leasing Agent'

by Interval

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
About leasing agent

Ok, I thought it was a little luke warm, but voted you a 4 on it anyway. Good effert. I think you should have had him tease her a little more, maybe eat her and then stop just as she was ready to come, making her beg for it! You did have her begging, but from the way you did it, just didnt seem right to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OH FUCK!!!

A god-damned Texan. Probably a god-damned George Bush Worshipping Publickin too.

the Troubadorthe Troubadoralmost 20 years ago
Politics from the last comment?

The story is well written, interesting and even believable. But the last comment got his political parties mixed up. It is the Dickyoucrats who have presidents who have no idea what a family is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The rest of the story?

Where is the rest of the story? This tale just ended abruptly. I would have liked to know something of her motivation. I would have liked to have known more about the security guard and the husband and the co-worker. There are hints of hidden motives and leverage but nothing concrete.

I'm sorry but this story was easily forgettable. What was her name again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Was Shaela really all that lazy?

"The apartment manager fired him two months after he fucked Shaela for laziness."

Had she been more industrious he'd have left her alone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I didn't like it.

Kind of a wimp husband story. Plus she should have sued him for sexual harrassment and/or filled a complaint for stalking.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Typical slut story

Where the adventurous women and their mates. Is that what LW is. Another cheating slut that fucks over her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
typical cuck reader

DWhuecuck saw the tag and said "gotta read me some cuck story." then spanked and left a negative comment...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous