Leave Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

As much as she was addicted to that sight Nikita had another addiction and she was aching to get her fix. No, not the drugs that once ruined her life, but the sweet taste of Alex's cum, Nikita kissing her way down her girl's slender body before switching her fingers for her tongue. After a few thorough licks Nikita wrapped her mouth around Alex's pussy lips and sucked the remainder of the other girl's cum out of her sweet little love hole. Which in turn caused Alex to cum again, this time in Nikita's mouth, the more experienced assassin eagerly swallowing every drop before tongue fucking her beloved protégé to another orgasm.

For a while Nikita switch back and forth between her tongue and fingers, giving Alex so many orgasms in the process she thought she would pass out. Then Nikita slowly brought her down from her high, kissed her way up to her body until they were face to face again and stared lovingly into Alex's eyes.

She became lost in those eyes for a few seconds, then after a brief kiss Nikita whispered, "Wait here."

Obeying Nikita was like breathing for Alex, something so natural to her she did it without question. Trusting Nikita was just as natural to her, Alex understanding although her sensei had kept things from her and even lied to her she was trying to do what was best for both of them. Then there was getting excited at Nikita's actions, one of the most frequent triggers to this natural reaction being Nikita retrieving a strap-on dildo. Alex was a little disappointed it wasn't the biggest model, but she had plenty of fond memories of Nikita using that 10 inches of rubber to make her feel oh so good.

What was unnatural was Nikita gently lifting her feet and slipping the harness over them after murmuring, "I thought tonight we could try something different."

Alex was stunned. Sure she had fantasised about using the strap-on cock to fuck her beloved mentor, or even just a regular dildo, but Alex hadn't been sure Nikita would ever allow her to use one on her. Of course it was a nice surprise, and even as Alex was busy being stunned her body was only too happy to move itself accordingly to make it easier for Nikita to slide the harness up her thighs and tighten it around her waist.

By the time she had come to her senses Nikita looked about ready to take the fake cock into her mouth, prompting Alex to softly ask, "Have you ever done this before?"

Looking up at her student Nikita softly smiled, "Not for a woman."

Then Nikita swallowed the head of the cock and began bobbing her head up and down on it, her right hand stroking the base in what was probably something done out of habit but really worked for Alex who was having the end of the dildo bashing against her clit. Surprisingly soon after that Nikita began lowering her mouth even further down on the dick, taking inch after inch down her throat until she was bobbing on the entire length of the cock.

Obviously Nikita had done this before, and while Alex found it incredibly mentally thrilling and surprisingly physically pleasurable to be on the receiving end of a blow job for once she couldn't help feel jealous. It was a childish feeling as the older woman had made no secret of her sexual tension with Michael or her previous engagement to Daniel, so it was hardly new information that Nikita had experience with men. That she had loved others. That Alex was simply the latest to fall head over heels for this exotic beauty, and she should try and focus on the honour of being the first woman to experience this from Nikita than any petty jealousy.

For her part Nikita was extremely nervous by this whole situation, so she finished the blow job as quickly as she could then took the toy out of her mouth, crawled up Alex's body and lined the head of the dildo up with the entrance to her core. Then with a calming breath she lowered herself downwards, her pussy welcoming the fake cock inside it pretty easily. There was a slight stretching sensation which could have easily been avoided if Nikita had just picked a smaller dildo but she wanted this to hurt a little. In fact she was somewhat disappointed it didn't hurt more.

Nikita had inflicted big toys on Alex almost right from the get go, the smallest strap-on being 8 inches long and she used that only once. More recently she started using the 12 incher but after careful debate had chosen the 10 inch model for this little experiment. Of course Nikita had been with plenty of 'well-equipped' men, particularly Daniel and Michael had been above average, however she had never had something quite this big inside her, Nikita getting quite a thrill out of her protégé stretching her out like never before. Alex stretching her out like never before.

Of course Nikita had considered using a toy this size when she was alone, but honestly she preferred using her own fingers when masturbating. If she wanted something hard inside her she could normally get it just by walking into a bar and picking up the best they had to offer, although admittedly that was something she hadn't done since she found Alex. At first because caring for the girl had taken priority over her sex drive and then later in her weaker moments Nikita had become fixated on just touching herself while imagining the beautiful Russian girl. Then she had allowed Alex to succeed at seducing her and since then Nikita had no need for masturbation.

Briefly Nikita smiled as she thought about how much more effective Alex's mouth was than her own fingers at getting her off, especially after she had added sex-ed to her student's education. Soon afterwards Nikita thought she was going to have a lot of fun guiding Alex through the advanced sex-ed lessons, although her mind was briefly occupied with the fact that she had finished lowering herself on the full length of the strap-on. Nikita was now sitting on Alex's lap with every inch of that dick inside her. Nikita had every inch of Alex's dick inside her.

Alex was also dwelling on that overwhelming thought. She had become so used to it being the other way around, and she loved it, loved having Nikita's dick inside her, but this was a whole new level of thrilling. Not necessarily better than having Nikita inside her, just different. A very good different, which was quickly becoming the theme of the night.

While Alex didn't exactly get over being inside Nikita in this way her thoughts were interrupted by the amazing sight of her exotic goddess slowly lifting herself up so that a few inches of dildo left her pussy and then pushed herself back down and in doing so pushing those inches back inside herself. Nikita then repeated this process, establishing a slow, steady rhythm. Only she wasn't fucking Alex, she was fucking herself. Nikita was fucking herself on Alex's cock and Alex didn't know what to think or where to look.

At first Alex couldn't help but focus on Nikita's cunt, the younger spy mesmerised by the sight of that pretty little pussy taking that big dildo with ease. The thought of her sensei bouncing on her cock was beyond thrilling, and it looked amazing, but Alex couldn't help thinking the reason Nikita was taking it with ease was because of her former lovers, because of Daniel and Michael, and she should have been mature and understanding about that but she just couldn't help feel jealous. In many ways Alex was still a child and she could easily become petty and jealous at the idea of Nikita with someone else, the thought of it now threatening to ruin the amazing time she was having.

To keep herself happy Alex forced her eyes to travel upwards to Nikita's breasts bouncing ever so slightly by the force of her thrusts, the young assassin quickly becoming happy again at both the sight and the image in her head of sucking those well-proportioned globes of flesh. Best of all it wasn't just her imagination, it was many memories of Nikita allowing Alex the privilege of sucking her tits, and of course the sweet memory of the last time she'd really had some time to worship that area.

Once she had enjoyed that image for a while Alex's eyes traveled upwards to Nikita's beautiful face which was a mask of pleasure, the two deadly women locking eyes and staring at each other for a few blissful seconds. Then without any warning Nikita leaned down so she was pressing her body flat against Alex and kissed her girlfriend right on the lips.

The kiss seemed to last forever and yet only for a few seconds, the next thing Alex truly knowing being Nikita pulling away from her and whispering, "Fuck me Alex. Please fuck me."

It took a couple of seconds for Alex to fully comprehend what Nikita meant by that. When she figured it out she scolded herself for her stupidity and then quickly got to work pleasing the only person who meant anything to her anymore. That included grabbing Nikita's hips firmly with both hands and then thrusting upwards and into her sensei. Immediately her own personal goddess let out a loud cry of pleasure which had Alex repeating the process, awkwardly thrusting away at Nikita's cunt as the older woman lifted herself up and began thrusting in time with Alex's movements.

Nikita also began playing with her tits, gently at first but with increasing roughness to go along with the harder thrusts initiated by the more experienced spy. Alex was of course ever the obedient student and happy to follow her teacher's lead, the eager to please Russian pounding up into the older woman's love box as Nikita pounded downwards. Working together like that the sex soon became harder and rough, at first Nikita just moaning happily before beginning to make more verbal encouragement.

"Fuck me Alex, please fuck me." Nikita practically whimpered in a desperate tone Alex had never quite heard before, "Oh God fuck me with your cock! Fuck me with your girl cock. Yes, mmmmmmm, oh Alex, fuck me Alex. Fuck me my girlfriend. Fuck, ooooooohhhhh fuck me Alex!"

That simple encouragement had Alex more desperate than ever to please the love of her life. However for once Alex felt compelled to go against Nikita's unspoken wishes and shake things up a bit. If it turned out to be a mistake she would simply say she was trying to show initiative and then take whatever punishment Nikita saw fit. If not, well, Nikita wasn't the only one who would benefit.

It wasn't often Nikita was taken by surprise but normally Alex was so submissive during sex. In fact Alex was subservient in general to Nikita, and while a big part of that was their teacher/student dynamic the older spy had suspected her protégé of being naturally submissive before she bedded her. Nearly every sexual encounter that had only seen to confirm Nikita's original hypothesis, the fact that Alex was a bottom only making it harder for Nikita to resist the young temptress.

So even though Nikita had ordered Alex to fuck her and begged for more she was taken completely offguard when her protégé flipped her onto her back and mounted her without the dildo being removed from her needy hole. Unfortunately that stopped the momentum of the fuck, a few seconds ticking by as Alex stared down at her nervously. Then with a clearly forced look of determination on her face Alex started fucking Nikita again, this time the young assassin being the one to choose the pace of the thrusting. She chose hard and fast, Alex using a few warning thrusts to get Nikita's pussy used to the sensation of being fucked this way before quickly working things up to the point she was using all her strength to pound into the far more experienced and deadly assassin.

If she had been in her right mind Nikita might have considered scolding Alex for doing something without her permission. As it was she was far too busy moaning in pleasure and trying not to cum to quickly from being fucked this way. The way she hadn't been fucked in so long. With her on the bottom and someone else pounding into her. Only this time it wasn't some musclebound man but her petite protégé. A girl almost half her age who had submitted to her so completely was now pounding her pussy hard and deep, making the dangerous spy come apart underneath her beloved Alex.

"Wrap your legs around me." Alex said, her soft tone sounding deafening in the now more or less quiet room, "I want to feel your legs, and arms, wrapped around me while you cum."

Nikita was speechless. She wanted to say yes, to beg Alex to fuck her and make her cum, and that she loved her. Instead Nikita did as she was told, which was kind of big deal for her as she had always hated taking orders. Now however she didn't mind, especially as she was soon fucked to a powerful climax. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Nikita stared up lovingly into Alex's eyes and then tried to verbally give Alex her approval. Even though she couldn't form a coherent word let alone a sentence Alex got the message, the younger girl clearly cumming herself as a result of the stimulator on her clit and the joy of fucking Nikita, both women enjoying this act perhaps just as much as the other.

After what felt like a blissful eternity Alex collapsed into her lovers arms, Nikita holding her sweat soaked body to her own in a sticky but much-needed warm embrace. They rested like that for a while, Alex's cock completely engulfed in Nikita's cunt, the younger spy trying to get over what she had just done to this goddess who had treated her like a submissive little fuck toy since their first night together. Which again Alex loved, but to have fucked Nikita in this way and made her cum whimpering her name was beyond intoxicating.

Of course they say all good things must come to an end and from the look in Nikita's eyes when she rolled them over told Alex that her time on top was well and truly done.

That thought was momentarily in doubt when Nikita rolled off of her, got down between her legs and gave her another long blow job, this time cleaning her own cum and pussy juices from the shaft. Then it became a little unclear when Nikita removed the harness and began lapping away at Alex's cunt, the experienced older woman effortlessly cleaning her young lover's pussy of all her leftover cum before beginning to drink down her regular cream. It was enough to make Alex want to beg Nikita to get into a 69 with her so she can return the favour, before she could Nikita moved away and it all became clear.

Quickly strapping the dildo around her waist Nikita ordered, "Bend over."

Alex obeyed without a moment's hesitation, the young spy eager to see which hole her sensei would choose to fuck. Her mouth, pussy and ass were at Nikita's disposal 24/7 as far as Alex was concerned. Even during the deadliest missions Alex was confident Nikita could find the time to take her if she wanted too, and Division HQ was just another place which couldn't keep Nikita out if she wanted to be there. Of course now was not the time to dwell on such things. Instead it was the time to wiggle her ass invitingly and hope the mighty Nikita would take her, and take her hard.

For a few seconds Nikita just stared at her lustfully, Alex practically quivering in anticipation of what was about to happen to her. Then Nikita moved so she was directly behind Alex, the younger girl letting out a excited moan as she felt her sensei's fingers sliding over her pussy lips. Nikita cruelly teased her girlfriend for a full minute, sliding those fingers up and down, up and down, up and down before finally pushing them slowly inside her, Alex moaning loudly as her older lover began finger fucking her.

Nikita had proven she could easily make a girl cum by just using her fingers but Alex was no fool, she knew exactly what her boss wanted and she was only too happy to give it to her, "Please fuck me Niki, mmmmmm fuck me hard! Oh God, fuck me with your big cock. Mmmmmm, I want to feel your big cock inside me. I want to feel you inside me. Ooooooh Niki, please give it to me. Fuck me like only you can. Please? Please fuck me Nikita. I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Ohhhhhh, fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, fuck whichever hole you want, they're both yours. All my holes are yours. My mouth, pussy and ass are your personal fuck holes. Please fuck one of them oooooooohhhhhhh Nikitaaaaaaaa!"

Hearing the words she had been waiting for Nikita quickly pulled her fingers out of Alex's pussy and replace them with the strap-on cock, the older spy slowly but surely pushing the full-length of the dildo into her protégé. Once Alex was full of her cock Nikita took a few seconds to savour the moment. Then she slowly began pumping her girl's pussy, Alex's joyful moans the sweetest music to Nikita's ears.

It had always been a wonderful sound Nikita had been too busy hating herself to truly enjoy before. Now she was in heaven, not just from the sound of Alex's enjoyment from the feeling of her hips gently thrusting against the other girl's butt and perhaps more importantly the sight of Alex's love hole stretching around her strap-on. Her lover's womanhood taking her false manhood inside her. Alex taking Nikita inside her, stretching for her, taking everything she had to offer. Every long, thick, hard inch of that fake prick pumping in and out of Alex's core, Nikita fucking her girlfriend with her strap-on cock. Fucking her with her cock.

For a while Nikita kind of got stuck on that idea. She always did when fucking Alex like this as there was something about wearing a strap-on which really got Nikita off. It was why as tempting and as easy it would have been to just make Alex cum on her fingers Nikita had pushed her dick into her protégé the second the girl had begged her for it and confirmed her holes belong to her.

Of course thoughts such as these had Nikita literally aching to fuck Alex hard and make her cum. That was something Alex wanted too given the way she was moaning and her wet pussy was welcoming Nikita's cock. However after so many nights of treating Alex like a cheap whore Nikita desperately wanted to give her lover the type of treatment she truly deserved while at the same time giving her a gentle reminder who was in charge. Fortunately, and as usual, Nikita had a plan.

Alex was so lost in the heaven which was being fucked by Nikita she was completely taken by surprise when she found herself slowly being moved backwards. For the briefest of moments she almost panicked. Then she relaxed, safe in the knowledge that nothing could hurt her as long as she was in Nikita's arms. It was perhaps a childish/unrealistic thought but it was one which felt so vividly real to Alex given she knew full well what this goddess was capable of, the fact that Nikita moved her like she weighed nothing further proving there was something to that thought.

Before Alex could dwell on it much more she felt the dildo start moving in and out of her pussy again. It had stopped only briefly but in her current horny stated it felt long enough to the young assassin, Alex just enjoying the sensation for a few seconds before analysing this new position she now found herself in.

It was sort of the reverse cowgirl, only instead of laying on her back Nikita was sort of kneeling. Or perhaps more accurately sitting on her legs. Either way she was bouncing Alex on her lap, the younger girl more or less moving up and down on the fake prick which was still deep inside her, Nikita still effortlessly moving her body as if she weighed nothing.

Which clearly wasn't the idea, "Come on, Alex bounce for me. Bounce on my cock. Bounce like a good girl."

Not needing to be told twice Alex started riding Nikita's cock, the younger spy working in time with her mentor's movements so that the dildo went as deep as possible with each thrust. It wasn't as hard as it could possibly be because Alex chose to keep time with Nikita's pace which were slow and steady, the Russian of course ready for a harder pace but not daring to push it without Nikita's permission.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers