Leave Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In doing so Nikita came in many powerful climaxes, although they clearly paled in comparison with what Alex experienced. In time they might trade places, Nikita allowing this very special girl to take her ass, but it would be only as a sign of Nikita's devotion to her. The truth was this was how it should be between them, Nikita as the top and Alex as the bottom. Nikita as the dominant butt pounder and Alex as the submissive anal slut. Nikita as the Alpha female and Alex as her bitch. Because as much as Alex craved to be dominated and to be owned Nikita craved to dominate and to own, the fact that Alex only wanted Nikita to own her and Nikita only wanted to own Alex probably not making it right, but then again perhaps nothing about their relationship was.

For a few blissful moments it didn't matter, Nikita and Alex both completely losing themselves in the butt sex, becoming mindless animals lost to their lust for each other. The next thing either of them could fully comprehend was that they were lying in a sweaty heap, Nikita naturally on top of Alex and still lazily thrusting her strap-on in and out of her protégé's bottom.

Knowing she was pretty much just bringing them down from their highs at this point Nikita nuzzled Alex's neck, digging her teeth into the vulnerable flesh and marking her territory. It had been far too long since she had been able to do this. Far too long since she could leave any visible marks, the type of which that would have raised questions within Division, Nikita finally free to lay claim to what was hers in this primal way. The whole time she did this Nikita tightly held Alex, the girl who had become so precious to her until she had regained a little strength. Then she lifted herself up, pulled her dildo out of Alex's ass and admired her handiwork.

The cheeks of Alex's butt were a light pink from the constant smacking of Nikita's thighs against them and Alex's ass hole was gaping widely, two signs that the younger spy had been thoroughly sodomised. They were also a reminder of Nikita's dominance over the younger girl, Alex furthering her submission by reaching back and slowly pulling her ass cheeks apart so that the older woman could get a better look at her gaping butt hole.

Nikita enjoyed that view for a few moments and then she allowed herself to collapse down on her back, a long sigh of exhaustion escaping her lips as she crashed onto the sheets. She then lifted her head to command Alex to clean her dick but her protégé had already anticipated her top's needs. That she had always made Alex suck whatever toy she used on her clean made no difference in that moment, Nikita was filled with pride and happiness, especially when her lover... her girlfriend looked up at her with those big blue eyes and took the head of the dildo which had just been inside her own ass into her mouth.

"God I love you." Nikita said softly, those words escaping her lips without her permission, but now they were out she wilfully confirmed, "I love you so much baby girl. You make me so happy."

Hearing those words made Alex's heart flutter and a happy smile to cross her face, even as she was taking more dildo into her mouth. When she had taken a good couple of inches Alex began to gently suckle on the strap-on, moaning joyfully as she tasted the deepest part of her butt on the fake cock. She also closed her eyes, momentarily concentrating on nothing but this depraved act of submission to the far more deadly spy. Then she felt fingers gently intertwining with her hair, Alex knowing even before she opened her eyes again Nikita was stroking her hair.

Alex used to live for tiny signs of affection like this. They had been more precious to her then anything money could buy, however when she opened her eyes like this before Nikita had never smiled at her, her true feelings for Alex not just escaping through her eyes but beaming brightly from her entire face. It made Alex overwhelmingly happy in the same way hearing Nikita tell her she loved her did, this overwhelming feeling driving the young Russian to try harder with this latest act of pleasing her lover.

Quickly Alex sucked the rest of her ass juice from the head of the cock before pushing more of it into her mouth, at first younger girl keeping eye contact with the older woman before she closed her eyes again so she could fully concentrate on sucking cock. That was when Alex started pushing the dildo down her throat, taking every inch the first time and holding it there with practised ease. Her eyes watered and she choked something fierce, but Alex was determined to be a good ass to mouth slut for Nikita, so she push through the discomfort to clean every inch of the dick before she began throat fucking herself for the more experienced assassin's amusement.

Eventually Alex chance to look up at Nikita who was still beaming down at her happily, that look once again causing Alex's heart to flutter and a little smile to crossed her face. Sure, there was part of Alex which missed the dirty talk, that wanted Nikita to call Alex her nasty little ATM slut, her anal whore, her cock sucker, etc. However this was nice too, especially when Nikita tugged on her hair forcefully in a familiar sign that she wanted Alex to crawl up into her arms.

Only too happy to do so Alex removed her mouth from the dildo and crawled upwards, soon finding herself in the only place she'd ever felt safe, Nikita's arms, kissing the woman she owed everything too, the lovers continuing the lip lock for a few blissful moments before they snuggled and rested in a comfortable silence. After all, they had a busy night head of them.

*

A few hours later Alex came round in Nikita's arms. As she slowly return to reality she realised this was actually the second time today she was doing this, only she didn't feel as sated as before. As relaxed. As peaceful. And she'd had the strangest dream, and instead of Nikita gently stroking her hair and cooing soothingly her lover seemed frantic.

"Alex! Alex! ALEX!" Nikita practically cried with increasing desperation.

"What?" Alex questioned weakly.

"Oh thank God." Nikita gasped, sounding more relieved than Alex had ever heard her.

Then Nikita pulled Alex up into a fierce hug, making it clear that something was up, "Nikita, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Everything is fine." Nikita said quickly, blatantly lying. Although to her credit Nikita immediately realised her mistake and brought Alex's face directly in front of hers so she could softly smile at her protégé and then explain, "There... there was one more thing I didn't tell you."

Immediately fearing the worst Alex tensed.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I promised you no more secrets, but this is it, I swear. The last thing. And this is it, Division put a kill chip in your head." Nikita confessed quickly, wanting to get this over with before she was overwhelmed by the tears streaming down her face, "I'd heard it was a precaution they were taking now, even found one in one of their agent's heads before I sent you in, and you've got to believe me Alex, it was agony. But you were so insistent that you wanted to go in, that you wanted to infiltrate Division, that I told myself it would be useless to try and talk you out of it and once inside you'd constantly be in danger so having the chip in your head wouldn't make much difference. I, I wasn't sure you would ever make it out alive. And once you did... trying to remove the chip could have resulted in them killing you, and telling you would have just freaked you out, so I kept it from you until the time was right to remove you from Division permanently. And now it's finally gone and, God Alex I'm so, so sorry."

Momentarily Alex was horrified, although she quickly chose to put the blame squarely where it belonged, namely with Division.

"It's ok." Alex whispered, "I understand. You didn't want me slipping up because I was worrying about it. And honestly, if you had told me it wouldn't have made a difference, I still would have insisted on going undercover."

Nikita's body relaxed ever so slightly and a look of relief crossed her face, "That's what I thought. But I want you to know Alex that I found the best surgeon money can buy. Only the best for you baby. But... to deactivate the chip he had to kill you. It was only for a few seconds, but you were legally dead and they were the longest seconds of my life. I, I even held a gun to his head the whole time so he wouldn't doublecross me, so he would definitely bring you back, because I couldn't bear the thought of losing you. And he did it. I watched him remove both the chip and the tracker so you're finally free of that vipers nest. But... I lied to you again, so I understand if you can't trust me. If you hate me. If you want to leave. I, I would leave me."

For a few moments Alex stared in disbelief that Nikita still thought there was a chance that was ever going to happen, then she kissed her girlfriend and smiled softly, "Never. I'll never leave you Niki. I promise."

With tears in both their eyes now Nikita smiled, "I love you Alex."

Alex smiled back, "I love you too Nikita."