Leave Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

In the past she had tried a few times and Nikita had been furious, yelling at Alex that she had to do what she said at all times. That if she couldn't trust her to do as she was told when they were alone together how could she trust she wouldn't be a liability out in the field. It was the same thing Nikita said when Alex made a mistake during training and had always meant the same thing, that being Nikita liked having Alex under her thumb. Alex wasn't sure how much Nikita was aware of it as she had been hesitant to ask her but there was no denying Nikita craved control. In general but most of all over Alex. And for all of her own long-standing desires for freedom Alex loved being under Nikita's control.

Fucking Nikita with the strap-on was everything Alex had dreamed it would be and more. It had given her the feeling of power and dominance which had been incredible rush, and she had got to be intimate with Nikita in a way she had never known before. It had just been so intense, in a way which had been so different to anything else. Even the little display of dominance they'd both enjoyed the last time they were together. However deep down Alex knew she was a bottom, or possibly Nikita was such a top that she just gravitated towards the submissive role.

That was why as fun as it had been to play the role of dominant top it felt heavenly to be back in the role of submissive bottom. The role that felt like she was born to play, Alex truly believing she had found her place in life right here, bouncing on Nikita's cock. Yes, her purpose in life was to sexually please the goddess known as Nikita. To fulfil every one of this goddess's desires by any means necessary, her own pleasure nothing but a trivial after thought next to the enjoyment of Nikita. That was why Alex continued to ride that dildo even as her own desire caught up with her and her body began to ache for the type of powerful orgasms only Nikita could give her.

Luckily for Alex she was soon given the chance to earn those orgasms, Nikita leaning forward to nibble on her earlobe before whispering in her ear, "You wanna cum baby girl?"

"да!" Alex whimpered, "да! да да да! Ohhhhhh my God yes, mmmmmm, oh Niki please, I need it!"

Grinning wickedly Nikita practically purred, "Maybe I will... if you beg for it like a good girl."

Wasting no time Alex quickly begged, "Please, please, please let me cum Niki, make me cum, ooooooohhhhhh Gooodddddd! Please? Please? I want to cum for you so bad моя любовь. I wanna cum for you my love, mmmmmmm, only you. I'm yours Niki, I'm your baby girl. I'm your good girl. Mmmmm I'll beg for you, oooooooh, I'll do anything for you, ahhhhhh, oh God, Я люблю тебя, Я люблю тебя, oh God Nikita I love you, please, please, please make me cum I'm begging for you to let me cum. Пожалуйста, пожалуйста, пожалуйста, пожалуйста, пожалуйста Nikita сделать мне диплом! Пожалуйста сделать мне диплом! Пожалуйста сделать мне диплом!"

Alex continued to beg as Nikita lowered her down until she was on all fours again and slowly began increasing the pace of the fucking. Although Nikita built up pace slowly it felt like only seconds passed in between gentle pumping and hard pounding, Alex losing the ability to speak coherently as she felt herself crashing towards the edge of powerful climax. When she went over that edge she lost herself altogether, Alex surrendering her entire being to Nikita, safe in the knowledge that her sensei would protect her while she was overcome by ecstasy.

It was difficult, as always, but Nikita remained vigilant of their surroundings even as she became mostly lost in fucking Alex. That there were motion sensors and nonlethal traps surrounding her inner sanctum helped, and as always there were several weapons nearby if Nikita should need them. However it was only a matter of time before Nikita was truly overcome by pleasure, and even if they were interrupted at this stage Nikita wasn't so sure she could tear herself away from Alex even under the threat of death. Which would almost be worth it as at least she and her lover would go blissfully happy.

Pushing that thought out of her head Nikita concentrated on the girl bent over in front of her slamming herself into each thrust. Nikita smiled, remembering a time when she had tried to teach Alex not to do that without her permission. It had ultimately proven fruitless as no matter how hard she tried Alex couldn't seem to stop herself from doing this and Nikita had to admit there was something so endearing about watching her protégé thrust back against her. Besides, Nikita had enjoyed having the excuse to spank Alex's cute little butt.

Just how violently she use to punish the younger girl briefly made Nikita feel guilty, but she quickly replaced it by the thought of something else she like to do to Alex's cute little butt. As always Nikita wanted to do that thing again, however for once she considered using the energy she had left to just keep fucking Alex's pussy. After all she was seconds away from a climax herself and it would be so easy just to speed up even more and slam Alex's cunt until they both collapsed with exhaustion.

Instead Nikita kept her composure as she pounded her protégé's pussy through two nicely satisfying if not overwhelming orgasms, treating Alex to several far more than satisfying climaxes in the process. Then Nikita suddenly pulled her strap-on out of Alex's sex, lean down and buried her face in her young lover's cunt, the older spy hungrily lapping up all the sweet girl cum she could find before allowing her tongue to travel north.

Alex had loved those gentle licks to her pussy as they had been a blissful way to comedown from her high. It was something Nikita had done many times before and while the older woman had told Alex she only did it because she liked the taste of girl cum the young Russian new better. After all, why would Nikita lick her so thoroughly if she didn't care? Of course Nikita was no longer pretending not too, which only made everything more blissful for Alex, the younger spy welcoming her saviour's tongue on her twat and then on her ass hole.

While the little pussy licking was nice the ass licking was even better because it promised further pleasure to come, Alex moaning joyfully when she felt Nikita's skilled tongue slid across her butt hole for the first time in ages.

Receiving a rim job from Nikita was a rare treat for Alex. Normally Nikita made the young girl lick her ass as a not so subtle reminder who was in charge, Alex of course absolutely loving being made to bury her face in between her sensei's butt cheeks, especially after being 'forced' to eat Nikita's pussy. She also loved it when Nikita sat on her face and literally smothered her with her ass, or better yet her cunt, making it easy for the whole world to fall away leaving only the sight, smell and taste of Nikita.

Those memories brought a blissful smile to Alex's face as Nikita's tongue continued lapping away at her butt hole, the younger assassin's mind moving eventually from the past to her immediate future. The thought of it caused adrenaline to pump through Alex's veins, so that while she didn't regain her full strength it kind of felt like it, Alex knowing she would need whatever she could get for taking the type of ass fuckings Nikita love to dish out.

As her protégé's mind went back and forth between her past and future Nikita chose to concentrate on the present. Well, mostly. She did briefly think it was a shame she hadn't spent much time licking this little treasure in between Alex's cheeks, but in her defence that was because she was normally busy fucking it. Or fucking and licking Alex's front hole, two things which had consumed Nikita's life even as she protested that she felt nothing for the other girl.

That had her once again thinking of the far worse things she had done to Alex, then Nikita refocused on the task at hand so she didn't become lost in them again. That involved spitting onto Alex's ass hole and rubbing in the saliva with her tongue, closing her lips around the puckered rosebud so she could suck on it and even push into her protégé's tight anal ring. The last thing was difficult but not impossible. Not that Nikita got very far, at least not with her tongue alone. Luckily she had another trick up her sleeve, although she put it off for quite a while as she was enjoying rimming her new girlfriend.

Eventually Nikita did pull her mouth and tongue away from Alex's ass hole, pressed her index finger against the tight entrance and pushed slowly but forcefully forwards. Both girls moaned as Nikita penetrated Alex's butt hole and pushed her finger as deep as it would go into the younger spy's rectum, Nikita marvelling at the exquisite tightness for a few moments before gently beginning to butt fuck her protégé with her finger.

After a few minutes of this Nikita replaced her finger with her tongue, that soft wet muscle briefly being able to travel further into Alex's butt thanks to the fingering. Then after a minute or two of thoroughly tonguing Alex's ass hole Nikita switched back to using her finger, this time adding a second one into the mix to further stretch out the young girl's butt, preparing it for the strap-on which was still glistening with Alex's cum and pussy juices.

Through it all Alex whimpered and moaned in pleasure, and about halfway through she began begging, "Ohhhhhh God fuck me. Please Nikita, fuck me. Fuck my ass. Oooooooh fuck yes, lick me back there. Get my ass hole nice and wet so you can fuck it with your big dick. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssss finger me, finger my ass, yesssssss mmmmmmm, just like that, finger fuck my ass hole, mmmmmm, fuck me Niki, use every single one of my holes for your pleasure. Mmmmmm, I'm yours Niki, my whole body is yours, mmmmmmm, you can fuck me in whichever hole you want, ooooooohhhhhhh, just fuck me! Fuck me Nikita, please-"

"Alex!" Nikita interrupted, waiting a few seconds to make sure she had her girlfriend's attention before continuing, "Spread your cheeks."

Ever eager to please her saviour Alex immediately became silent the second Nikita spoke her name. She was just as quick when it came to pressing her face to the bed sheets and reaching back to grab onto her ass cheeks. However, knowing what Nikita liked, Alex made sure to slowly spread her cheeks apart, slowly revealing the forbidden hole she was going to allow this goddess to use for her pleasure. The tiny hole, like every other hole on her body, which belonged to this goddess and was hers to use. Her ass hole which her girlfriend was about to use for her pleasure.

Some combination of those words echoed in Alex's head as she became lost in the joy of exposing herself in this intimate way for the mighty warrior named Nikita. Then she felt Nikita slowly remove her fingers from that tight, forbidden hole and replace them with the strap-on, Alex practically quivering with anticipation as the older woman slowly increased the pressure until her anal ring began to stretch.

It hurt, especially when her ass hole stretched wide enough to take the head of the dildo inside it, however this was the type of pain Alex had grown to crave. Partly because it made her think of the pleasure to come, but mostly because she liked the feeling of being forced open for Nikita's pleasure, her most private of holes being stretched in a sign of submission to this clearly superior woman. So Alex actually let out a cry of pleasure as she was anally penetrated by the woman she craved to please, Alex spreading her butt cheeks as wide as possible to make it easier for Nikita to see her cock sliding into her bottom.

After all the times they had done this Alex didn't need to see Nikita's face to know that her new girlfriend was captivated by seeing her strap-on sliding into her ass hole, the older woman's gaze remaining locked on that poor hole as it was forced to slowly take the entire length of the dildo. However with her face pressed against the bed sheets at an angle she could just about see behind herself, and Alex did so enjoy the captivated look on Nikita's face because it told her she was pleasing this dominant woman, which of course was the most important thing in the world to her.

Nikita did indeed love watching her cock slowly sliding into Alex's ass hole. She also loved watching her cock slowly sliding in and out of the younger brunette's butt hole, Nikita only taking a couple of seconds to enjoy having fully penetrated Alex's ass before she began officially sodomising her protégé with slow but steady thrusts.

Of course Nikita had always enjoyed watching herself fucking Alex, even when she had hated herself for it, but there was just something special about anal sex. It was just so taboo and wrong, two things which Nikita had always thought described her sexual relationship with Alex, therefore this act seeming to be the most taboo and wrong thing she could do. But more than doing something unspeakably wicked to a girl she was so determined to help, it was the control Nikita craved, the dominance.

As much as Nikita always wanted to protect Alex she loved having the younger girl under her thumb. It was something she craved, needed even, Nikita almost not comfortable having Alex in her presence unless she was completely subservient and obedient to her. And nothing seemed to make Alex subservient and obedient then fucking her in the ass, the act of sodomy never failing to turn Alexandra Udinov into the perfect lesbian pet. In turn it made Nikita feel like a total Alpha female dominating her submissive mate, the far more dangerous assassin fucking the less experienced assassin up the butt and making, no, reminding her she was her bitch.

It was wrong to think of Alex in that way, especially considering her past, but Nikita just couldn't help herself, especially in this position. Because as overwhelmingly dominant as butt fucking Alex normally made Nikita feel, seeing nearly the entire length of the strap-on dildo pumping in and out, in and out, in and out of Alex's ass hole, the young Russian beauty bent over in front of her and spreading her ass cheeks in total submission to her, her protégé so accepting that her back door was Nikita's personal fuck hole, it was almost too much.

Eventually it took so much out of her to control her body Nikita couldn't help but lose control of her mouth, the deadly assassin growling, "Take it Alex! Take it like a good little bitch! Mmmmmm fuck, you are my bitch Alex! I own you! I own every little part of your body! Ohhhhhhh fuck, even the most private part of your body is a fuck hole for my pleasure. Mmmmmm yes, your tight little ass is mine Alex, your entire body is mine! Your mind, your soul, every little part of you belongs to me. You're my property Alex, ooooooohhhhhhh mmmmmmm, and I'm going to protect what's mine. No one else is going to touch you my sweet baby girl because no one touches my things! Nobody touches my bitch. My sweet little bitch. My hot little slut. My beautiful baby girl. Ohhhhhhhh Goooooddddddd Alex, I love you so much."

"Я тоже тебя люблю, моя любовь! I love you more than anything!" Alex practically wept with pleasure, loving everything Nikita was saying to her, "Пожалуйста, трахнуть mеня, fuck me hard! Please pound my ass and make me cum! Ohhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd, butt fuck me Niki, butt fuck me hard! I wanna cum for you Niki! I wanna cum for my owner! I wanna cum for the woman who owns me! Ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, I'm your little anal slut Nikita, mmmmmm, I'm your bitch! I'm anything you want me to be because I'm yours and I love you and please, pleaseeeeeeeee, oooooohhhhhhh, пожалуйста, сделать мне диплом сделать мне диплом сделать мне диплом сделать мне диплом сделать мне диплом!"

Slowly, ever so slowly, Nikita increased the pace of the butt fucking to something which wasn't a fraction of the roughness she used to use however was enough to have Alex rushing towards climax. When she reached the edge Nikita slowed down just enough so Alex wouldn't cum, the experienced butt pounder riding her anal slut through near orgasm after near orgasm without a hint of allowing her to go over the edge.

The latter thing Nikita had done many times and Alex was grateful for it. She didn't want to cum so soon, not when she was experiencing the heaven that was Nikita fucking her in the ass. However Alex was a little disappointed that Nikita was holding back, her lover still clearly feeling guilty for the way she had used her over the last year. On the bright side Alex was confident that Nikita would eventually get there, and the ass fucking was hard enough that Alex could feel the far more dominant woman's hips crashing against her ass cheeks, causing them to jiggle slightly and the sound of flesh meeting flesh to echo throughout the room.

Another advantage Alex had was she was used to being denied an orgasm while being fucked by Nikita so when the urge to cum became almost unbearable she could go to her happy place. A place in her mind she could concentrate on to distract herself from torture, or at least that's why Nikita had taught it to her. Of course that happy place involved being with Nikita in some way, Alex either imagining being in the arms of the woman she loved or imagining that goddess fucking her. Maybe somewhat ironically when Nikita was fucking her like this she would deal with it by imagining Nikita fucking her, only harder and with more of an emphasis on Nikita's ownership of her.

For better or for worse Nikita knew of these unhealthy desires and was not above using them to make her lover cum, "Alex, your owner commands you to cum! Cum for your owner! Mmmmmm, cum for me Alex, the woman who owns your every breath. You only breathe because I allow it, do you understand me! Ahhhhhh fuck, you exist for my entertainment. You're purpose in life is to please me, oooooooh, fulfil your purpose by cumming for me now! Cum for me you little bitch! Ahhhhhh God, you're mine Alex, you're my bitch, my slut, my girlfriend, my everything, oh God I love you baby girl!"

With those words Alex came so hard that she saw stars. Her cum squirting out of her cunt and she literally shook with joy, Alex thrusting herself back rapidly against Nikita's thrusts, impaling her own ass hole on that mighty weapon of ass destruction until eventually she collapsed with exhaustion. Of course the expert butt fucker kept a tight hold of her hips so her lower half remained in the air, Nikita relentlessly ramming Alex's butt for both their benefit, although Alex pretended Nikita was just using her butt hole for her own selfish pleasure.

Nikita had used Alex's ass hole for her own selfish pleasure. She had used every hole on Alex's body. Countless times. In every position she knew, and even some she didn't, Nikita throwing Alex around like a rag doll and using her however she wanted. She had fucked her baby girl so brutally she had wanted her to break, especially when slamming her ass with a strap-on, Nikita literally trying to make sure that Alex wouldn't sit properly thanks to the assault on her ass.

It had all been a desperate attempt to make the younger girl hate her. Leave her. Maybe even kill her. Anything but love her, Nikita knowing in the very core of her being that she didn't deserve Alex's love. She didn't deserve anyone's love, but especially not Alex's. Not after what she had done to her father, not after failing to protect her from this world's monsters. In doing so Nikita had only made it worse. She had not only failed to drive Alex away but she had repeatedly hurt the person she had grown to love above all others, Nikita now fully accepting if there was such a thing as true love Alex was it for her. Alex was the one, her soul mate, and somehow Nikita would make it up to her.

Perhaps if they had a normal relationship that would mean Nikita would only make gentle love to Alex for the rest of their days, but they were far from normal and Nikita knew what her lover wanted. What she needed. What she craved. So when Alex was desperate for it Nikita pounded her lover's ass hard and deep, keeping her hips up in the air for as long as she was able so she could force the less experienced assassin to endure the hard butt fucking she had been begging for.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers