All Comments on 'Leaves of Three Let Them Be'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written story line with a nice even flow and using a credible reality theme.

This could be a multiple chapter scenario without a doubt and it could have some layering where Grandma shares Bradley with her lady friends or such. College could only be so fun!!

BRAVO!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
VERY well done!!!!!

Great story...writing...build up...passion...finale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome story!

That was an incredible story with a perfect build up and climax!! I love most of the incest themed stories but don't care for stories with grandparents. I LOVED this story, though!! Keep up the great writing!!

love4alllove4allalmost 9 years ago
Two

Such a wonderful story!!!!

johnsjointjohnsjointalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

What an awesome story, great characters and well written. Please continue with additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Great story. Different from the norm. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW.........THIS STORY WAS GREAT

SINCE THE FIRST TIME I MADE LOVE TO MY MOTHER......THIS STORY BROUGHT BACK MANY MEMORIES OF THE LOVE TO HER AND IT CONTINUED TILL HER DEATH...THANK YOU BLASTER TO AWAKEN MY MEMORIES OF HER

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Keeping it in the family

is a delightful way to initiate the next generation to the wonders of making love. My maternal grandparents initiated all five of their children as each became old enough to understand that it had to be kept secret. Unaware of the family tradition, and because my mother chose to not be an aggressor, I inadvertently took up the slack, seducing her on a trip through California. Being away from home and alone with me lowered her inhibitions to the point that we had a lot of fun. As it turned out, my alcoholic father hadn't been taking care of her for several years making it a "slam dunk".

This story reminded me of my grandparents and their tradition. Thanks for triggering the memories.

yokleytryokleytrover 7 years ago
One really engrosing story

Excellent, everyone should have a grandmother like this. How lucky we would we all be . This must be what heaven should be like lol .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't listen to all your commenters

You wrote the perfect story. If you should ever add to this story or to any other like it, ignore the commenters who want you to add other characters to a story of this nature. That would only ruin it. There are plenty of writers on this site that ruin their stories by adding more and more people to the mix.

Keep the faith.

The old fart

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago
I'm surprised at how much I enjoyed this

Usually I don't like stories with grandmother/grandson incest, but this one got me. While I never felt any attraction to my grandma whatsoever, she was the one older family member I never felt overly bashful toward about seeing me naked. As a kid, grandma let me swim naked as much as I wanted to when I came to stay with her for a while. In the evenings, she would bring soap and wash cloth out with her and we would swim for a while (she wore a suit, of course) before she would bathe me there in the pool. When my cousin came over to stay, she let us go skinny dipping, but always sat in the swing under the gazebo to keep an eye on us. We felt so comfortable around her, we didn't even try to hide our little hard-ons as we reveled in our nakedness. I only felt shy when either of our moms or his older sister watched us, although I did secretly enjoy her seeing my erection and she loved to tease me by saying how adorable I was prancing around with my cute little bubble butt.

Grandma explained to me once that familial nudity was nothing to get so uptight about. Growing up during the Great Depression, the only way her 5 brothers and sisters could bathe was to jump in the creek in the woods behind their house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lost me with the BDSM dumped

1 star

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Bravo 👏👏👏👏👏

Nice. I like that it took a while and wasn’t straight into it. Very well written, great job and thanks

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Loved the spin at the closing of this excellent read. Lead up was not to thick with unnecessary babble, just the right amount of tid bits. Would love to see another chapter

PH4R40HPH4R40Habout 3 years ago

Prone boning your dads mother...so fucking hot

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++

hugh123hugh123over 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I would give it 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Iv’ e read other stories of this same situation so comparing them I give this a 4 star rating.

Fun but not the best.

Bill S.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[27.10.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

Texasgent69Texasgent6912 months ago

Always enjoy the stirring sexual tension that builds up before the lovers loose control. Had a special attraction for my Grandmother as a maturing boy. Not so different than Bradley's. Please write more of the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous