Leaving Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you've seen her breasts?" blurted out Julia.

Jamie laughed, "When she gets drunk you can't stop her whipping them out! Come on inside and I'll get you a drink. I just need to have a quick shower and change then we can get over to the pub. You can have a look around while you wait but be careful upstairs as some of the paintwork might still be tacky."

"Just like you're neighbour Mrs O," muttered Julia.

Jamie either didn't hear the comment or chose to ignore it as he opened the door. There was a blast of warm air from inside where the cottage had been locked up during the day. Jamie went around opening windows to try to get some air circulating. Julia could feel sweat begin to trickle down her back and between her breasts.

"You should have left some windows open," she said stating the obvious, "I'll need a shower too if I stay in here."

"Well you're welcome to join me," replied Jamie, "It's a nice big shower, room for all sorts of fun!"

"You mistake me for Mrs O," said Julia, "I'll just have a cold glass of Coke and take a wander around the garden, while you have a cold shower!"

"Well if you change your mind, just get naked and hop in!" he said laughing.

"I suppose that's how you got to see Mrs O's not so saggy titties!" called Julia as she headed for the garden.

"Are you jealous," Jamie called out, "I can let you have your way with me if you want milady!"

"I'm a married woman, why would I need to be jealous," blustered Julia regretting getting onto the subject of Mrs O's less than saggy titties.

"Here's your drink," Jamie called through the kitchen window, "I'm going to head for the shower."

She looked back toward the kitchen window and caught a glimpse of his naked torso as he turned to head up the hallway. He was definitely well muscled and she felt her nipples tingling again. She picked up her drink from the window sill and sipped it thinking, "I suppose you can't blame Mrs O for wanting to get to grips with a bit of young flesh."

She muttered to herself, "Listen to yourself woman anyone would think you fancied trying a bit on the side. You're as bad as Kristy!" Julia heard the shower running as she returned from a circuit of the garden. The glass of Coke Jamie had given her contained a large shot of Bacardi but she wasn't complaining as it was cool.

Feeling much cooler she went back inside the cottage through the conservatory which housed a weights bench, rack of free weights and a rowing machine. The conservatory led into the main living space where the only furniture was a bean bag, a small chest of drawers and a double mattress lying on the hardwood floor. In one corner stood a television complete with games console, satellite box and DVD player, on the other side of the room a laptop sat on the floor beside a wireless router.

Julia thought, "This is a typical single man's pad, I bet he has a stash of porn DVDs somewhere."

She ventured into the hallway and noticed the door to the shower room was ajar; avoiding going too close Julia walked upstairs to check the bedrooms. The rooms were all bare but neatly decorated just waiting carpets and furnishing. The loft hatch was open and the ladder down but she decided not to venture up there. As she descended the stairs she noticed an antique full length mirror and a large cardboard box with a note attached. Curious she read the note; 'Found this lot in the loft, didn't know you was into cross dressing! I'll be back to finish boarding the loft tomorrow, Dave.'

Julia smiled thinking, 'No kisses,' then she moved the mirror to have a closer look in the cardboard box. Inside was a small tin marked Party Shots, a couple of pairs of platform high heels, a long cerise evening dress, silky bra and panty set in baby pink, white sheer stockings and matching suspender belt plus a pair of fake handcuffs. She was about to call out to Jamie to say something funny about the contents of the box when the shower stopped and she heard the door slide back. Looking up she caught movement in the mirror; she focused and realised the angle of the mirror reflected directly into the shower room.

Jamie was bent over towel drying his hair and Julie could see his naked body dripping water onto the floor. Transfixed she watched as he vigorously rubbed his head making his body shake and then she saw his cock bouncing back and forth swinging free. Her face reddened but she continued to watch his cock swinging like a pendulum on a grandfather clock. His cock was only partly aroused but appeared long and thick, his pubic hair blonde and barely noticeable. Jamie moved the towel over his body drying his muscles and then cupping his heavy looking balls in the towel.

Eventually Julia tore her eyes away from his body and walked into the kitchen her face burning with embarrassment. Her mind began filling with thoughts, 'How big would he be erect?', 'Why had she stared at him for so long?', 'was he bigger than Kevin?'

She almost slapped herself at the last thought, "You are a married woman; you shouldn't even want to look at him let alone compare his cock to your own husband's," she muttered to herself, "Anyway when was the last time she had seen Kevin's prick in the daylight?"

She reached for the bottle of Bacardi poured another generous measure into her glass topping it off with Coke. Taking a sip she noticed there was only a small amount of Bacardi left in the bottle so she poured it into her glass. She called out, "I've just finished the last of the Bacardi; do you want to share this one?"

"No, I'll wait until I get to the pub," he called back, "Did you see a bag of clean washing on your tour of the house?"

"No," she called back.

"Bugger, Mrs O said she would have it ready," he shouted.

Julia laughed, "You get an old woman to do your washing for you? Can't you fend for yourself?"

"She offered while I decorated the cottage and sorted out moving in properly," he called indignantly, "I only keep a few changes of clothes here at the moment."

She looked up from her drink as he emerged from the shower room naked from the waist up his lower half wrapped in a towel. Julia could make out the shape of his cock beneath the towel and she felt herself staring at his crotch.

"You can always wear your clubbing outfit," she laughed nodding towards the cardboard box.

Jamie turned around and saw the bra and panties hanging out of the box, "Very funny, but they're more your size not mine. Anyway the colour wouldn't suit me."

He walked into the main room and searched through the chest of drawers pulling out a pair of shorts and a bright coloured shirt, "I'll just have to go commando, until Mrs O gets back!" he said.

"Well hurry up or we will be late!" said Julia.

"I won't be long I just need to dry my hair," replied Jamie, "Have a look through that stuff you can have it if you want, Mrs O's old tenant won't be coming back for it!"

He ducked back into the bathroom and closed the door before Julia could ask questions. She took another look in the box and took out the two pairs of shoes. They looked her size so she decided to see if she could still walk around in such high heels. Slipping her sandals off; she sat on the stairs and fastened a light blue pair of heels to her feet. The colour matched her dress quite well and she would have probably brought a similar pair twenty-five years ago. Julia carefully pulled herself up while holding on to the banister. Getting her balance she checked her legs in the mirror and noticed how well the heels shaped her calves; they also felt quite comfortable. Gingerly she let go of the banisters and took a few steps along the hallway. Surprisingly she managed to walk in them quite easily; just then Jamie emerged from the bathroom.

"Wow, those suit you," he said, "They make your legs look even longer!"

Julia smiled, "Do you think so?"

"Definitely, you should wear them to the pub," Jamie replied, "It will make Kristy jealous!"

"It might be fun to see her face if I walk in the pub wearing these," laughed Julia, "But don't you think they are a bit tarty?"

"No they're not; I dare you to wear them," said Jamie, "Kristy won't like having another hot babe around!"

"Okay, just for a laugh tonight, but don't expect to see me prancing around the dispensary in them," she said.

"Well I doubt if I'll see you again after tonight as I've finished the audit and once I drop off the report sometime tomorrow I probably won't be back again," Jamie replied.

Julia felt a pang of regret at hearing that she wouldn't see him again, "Oh I thought you would be coming back from time to time as a locum."

"Will you miss me?" Jamie laughed, "I thought I only got in your way!"

"No," said Julia, "Kristy and I enjoyed you being there, it was a fun having you around. Does she know you're leaving tomorrow?"

"Yes I told her while you were changing earlier. We will have to make the most of this evening; it can be my leaving-do," smiled Jamie, "Will I get a Strippagram?"

"It won't be me, but maybe Kristy might be up for it!" laughed Julia taking another sip of her drink.

"Shame, I would like to see your moves, you could borrow some more of the clothes," said Jamie nodding at the box.

"I would need to be pretty drunk to prance around in those sorts of outfits again," declared Julia.

"So you used to dress up when you were young, free and single?" asked Jamie.

"We all let our hair down sometime in our lives," replied Julia sheepishly.

"Perhaps I can try plying you with drink tonight and see if you let down your guard amongst other things," said Jamie suggestively.

"Well you can try," replied Julia, "But there needs to be something in it for me!"

"Interesting," mused Jamie, "I think we should get to the pub and discuss it a bit more!"

"What's this?" asked Julia showing Jamie the tin box as she gulped down the rest of her drink.

"Must be some sort of Adult drinking game, the girl who owned the stuff used to organise Ann Summers type parties," said Jamie, "Bring it along it might be a laugh to play it!"

He led the way out to the MG, "Come on I'll drive around to the rear of the pub through the woods, I can pick up the car tomorrow," said Jamie, "It will save valuable drinking time!"

Julia felt the warm glow from the large Bacardi she had downed as she tottered to the car. Jamie held the door open for her, as she sat down she realised the platform heels made it awkward to sit comfortably. She had to sit with her knees almost touching the dashboard which made the hem of her dress ride up; she noticed Jamie's eyes lingering on her bare thighs. Julia smiled to herself and crossed her legs allowing the dress to ride higher teasing Jamie with even more bare flesh.

Jamie hesitated then closed the door, walked around to the driver's side and settled into the seat. Julia's legs were inclined towards him and he had to gently touch her knee to put the car in gear. "Sorry am I in your way?" she asked provocatively.

"No, I'm happy touching your knee every time I change gear, provided you are," replied Jamie, "You being a happily married woman?"

"Well it's only a short drive and I think it's okay to let you have a little thrill on your leaving-do," said Julia flirtingly, "As you Rugby boys say what goes on tour stays on tour!"

"So how do you know about rugby tours?" asked Jamie his hand touching her leg again as he moved through the gears.

"My husband played, well he still does play an occasional veterans game," she said, "but he gave up touring when we got married."

"So you didn't trust him?" laughed Jamie.

"It's not surprising after overhearing some of the banter at the club house," she smiled, "Anyway he had me so didn't need to go sniffing around other women!"

"Well, I agree with him there," said Jamie, "If I had you I would give up touring!"

"I doubt you would be saying that once you see under the wrapping," Julia said hoping to elicit more compliments.

"Well maybe I can unwrap you later and let you know?" laughed Jamie leaving his hand on her leg after another gear change.

Julia shifted her leg slightly but didn't push his hand away or reply immediately as an image of her lying naked on his mattress looking up at his swinging cock flickered through her mind. Luckily Jamie had to change down a gear for a tight bend and he released her leg breaking her daydream.

The road opened out to a small fenced off car parking area and Jamie pulled up near a stile in the fence. Jamie switched off the engine, jumped out and ran around to Julia's door opening it for her and offered her a hand as she manoeuvred her legs out from under the dashboard. He looked down the top of her dress as she took his hand and stood up.

"I think I won't be disappointed when you're unwrapped," he said.

Julia's face flushed, "I think you will have to use your imagination, I'm a.."

"Happily married woman!" said Jamie finishing her sentence with a laugh.

Julia smiled, "Exactly and I'll be getting a taxi home later!"

"Shame, I was looking forward to my leaving present," said Jamie. He turned still holding her hand and walked towards the stile.

"You're not expecting me to climb that in these shoes?" declared Julia.

"Don't worry I'll carry you over," he replied and swiftly picked her up.

Julia squealed and clasped his neck fearing he would drop her. She gripped his neck and pressed herself to him feeling a warmth surge through her body. Her nipples hardened and her breasts tingled with excitement.

"Hold on tight," said Jamie and stepped over the stile lifting her with ease.

He stooped to put her down but she remained clamped to his neck, "You can let go now or do you want to be carried to the pub?"

Embarrassed Julia let go, "You gave me a fright," she said, "Is the back of my dress creased?"

"No, it's perfect" said Jamie and he smoothed his hand over her bum and gave it a pat, "and your bum!"

Julia gave him a stare, "Warn me next time!"

"Okay," he laughed and grabbed her hand, "Let's get to the pub!"

They walked along the path hand in hand; Julia didn't pull away even when they arrived at the back of the pub garden. The noise from the pub was quite loud and the place was crowded with darts players and spectators so Jamie headed for a bench outside. Jamie sat down and Julia automatically sat beside him.

"I'll go and get some drinks and see if Kristy's here yet," said Jamie, "What do you want?"

"I thought you promised us a jug of PIMMs," she replied, "Lots of ice."

"Your wish is my command, my beautiful Lady," said Jamie and headed for the bar.

Julia felt sweat trickling between her breasts and she eased the front of her dress forward to try to let some air flow in. The top button popped off and dropped to the grass leaving just a thread of cotton behind. Annoyed she snapped the loose cotton and reached down for the wayward button, as she straightened up she noticed two heavily muscled and tattooed men opposite smiling. She smiled back and went to put the button in her clutch bag. Then she realised she hadn't picked it up from the kitchen when they left Jamie's cottage; her money, mobile phone and keys were inside. She was about to get up to try to find Jamie when one of the men opposite walked over and sat down next to her.

"Hello, my name is Tomasz," he said introducing himself in a thick eastern European accent, "My friend and I would like to buy you a drink?"

"I'm with someone, but thank you anyway," replied Julia politely.

"My friend is lonely but doesn't speak good English," continued Tomasz, "Perhaps when you have done business with your friend you come with us?"

Confused Julia said, "Sorry, we on a date not a business meeting?"

"Don't worry we have plenty of money," replied Tomasz, "We take good care of you; we can go to a hotel."

Suddenly realising what Tomasz was suggesting she said sternly but quietly, "I am not a whore, I am with a friend who will not be pleased at what you suggested; go away now and I won't make a fuss!"

"Sorry, lady!" said Tomasz as he stood up. He walked over to his friend and indicated they went inside the pub. They chattered away in a foreign language and laughing they looked back in Julia's direction; the friend licked his lips suggestively then followed Tomasz through the door.

Seconds later Jamie emerged with a tray containing a jug of PIMMs and three tall glasses; followed by Kristy carrying another tray with shot glasses filled with red and blue liquid. They placed the trays on the table and Jamie resumed his seat beside Julia as Kristy sat opposite.

"What's the matter with you?" asked Kristy noticing the scowl on Julia's face, "We're about to have a party for Jamie's leaving-do!"

"Well I just realised I left my purse at Jamie's and a big eastern European ape just mistook me for a prostitute!" replied Julia, "And he thought he could buy me for the price of a drink!"

Kristy burst out laughing, "So you've met Tomasz and Joe then; they're part-time bouncers. They do that to every good looking woman who comes here. Tomasz thinks it's a great joke and probably hopes one will take him up on his offer!"

Julia poured a long glass of PIMMs and gulped down half before replying, "Well I didn't get the joke, I told him I was on a date with Jamie but he persisted in making me out to be a whore; I think I might ask the owner to chuck him out!"

"That won't work, Tomasz is her boyfriend!" laughed Kristy, "Calm down or she will throw us out and we have some drinks to finish off!"

Julia took another gulp of her PIMMs and topped her glass off. Jamie poured two glasses for Kristy and him saying, "Leave some for us; this has to last!"

"Why I thought you intended to ply us with drink all night!" replied Julia gradually calming down.

"That was before I found out they can only take cash across the bar tonight; some problem with their card machines," said Jamie, "I spent all my cash on the PIMMs and Kristy brought the shots with the last of hers; we hoped you would have some cash on you!"

"Well as you made me forget my purse, it looks like you're out of luck!" smiled Julia, "Unless you expect me to earn a few quid from Joe the Polish bouncer!"

"Joe's Latvian or Estonian actually," laughed Kristy, "Considering the price of the drinks here, we may have to double up on him!"

"Are you saying I couldn't command a decent fee for my services?" asked Julia trying to sound disappointed.

"Well you're no spring chicken," teased Kristy, "Though he may be kinky for a Mother figure," she continued giggling at her own joke.

"Ladies please, no fighting especially over who could command a better price as a whore," pleaded Jamie, "I am sure you both have a few tricks that would be worth paying for!" he added then ducked as both Julia and Kristy took playful swipes at his head.

"At least I will get you back to my place tonight," said Jamie touching Julia's leg, "Maybe I can persuade you to stay for breakfast as you've told Tomasz I'm your date!"

"When we get back to your cottage I will be able to get a cab home," replied Julia, "Even if I stayed I expect you would want me to cook breakfast for you!"

"I would make it worth your while, if you take cards?" said Jamie grinning.

"I suppose you would expect me to dress up in those dodgy outfits too?" laughed Julia finally feeling the relaxing effect of the quickly quaffed PIMMs.

Kristy had a quizzical look on her face, "I must be missing something; have you two been getting it on behind my back?"

"In his dreams," said Julia, "Or maybe his fantasies," she continued running a finger across his temple suggestively.

"Maybe I can turn my fantasies into reality after a few drinking games!" suggested Jamie, "I can think up a couple involving both of you beautiful ladies. That would be a great leaving present as you haven't ordered up my Strippagram!"