Leaving Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strippagram?" said Kristy, "Very nineteen eighties, I think we could do better than that," she continued winking at Julia.

"Definitely," said Julia, "But I think he needs to earn it by winning the drinking games!"

"So what are the rules?" asked Jamie addressing both women.

Kristy picked up the box and said, "I've played this before, it's simple, there are a set of questions and whoever loses drinks a shot. If someone lies or refuses to drink a shot they have to take a forfeit. You can challenge an answer but if you're wrong you take the forfeit!"

"What are the forfeits?" asked Jamie.

"Anything the winners decide," laughed Kristy, "Well in reason as we are in a pub garden and we don't want to get arrested for public indecency!"

"Okay, what's the first question?" asked Jamie.

Picking up the top card Kristy read out loud, "Each player must guess the total number of clothes everyone in the group is wearing? Shoes, stockings and tights count as one item, belts and jewellery don't count. The loser is the player who is farthest from the actual number."

"Jamie you guess first, then me, then Julia!" said Kristy.

"Okay, I think it is twelve!" said Jamie visibly counting on his fingers.

Kristy said, "Thirteen!"

Julia thought for a moment, "Eleven!" she said at last.

"Okay," said Kristy, "Each one says how many items they have on, Jamie?"

"Three," replied Jamie.

"Five, that's eight already!" said Kristy grinning.

"Three, that's eleven," said Julia, "I win!"

"Challenge," said Jamie, "I know I'm wearing three, I reckon Kristy is wearing a bra, knickers, top, skirt and shoes that makes eight and you have bra, knickers, dress and shoes that's twelve!"

"What if I said I'm not wearing a bra?" asked Julia.

"I'd say prove it!" replied Jamie.

"How?" said Julia, "I can't just take my dress off in the pub garden."

"Undo some buttons and Kristy can check for a bra!" replied Jamie.

"You challenged her; so you need to check!" laughed Kristy, "If Julia's not too frightened to let a man feel her titties," she added.

"What happens if I don't?" asked Julia.

"You get the forfeit and drink the shots!" said Kristy, "The forfeit would be to give me a long wet kiss with tongues!" continued Kristy prompting Julia's question.

Staring at Kristy, Julia undid three buttons of her dress just under her breasts and pulled Jamie's hand towards her chest, "Well hurry up while no one's watching and prove me right!"

Jamie pushed two fingers through the gap in her dress and moved them over her soft skin. Julia felt the tingling sensation again as her nipples hardened and became erect. Jamie twisted his fingers around tracing the curve of her left breast up to her nipple until Julia placed her hand over his.

"That's enough I think; are you satisfied?" she asked.

"Definitely, I'm happy to take back the challenge," replied Jamie smiling. He picked up a red shot and downed it in one gulp, then took a blue shot and repeated the action.

"Do I get the long wet kiss?" Jamie asked Kristy.

Without replying she leant across the table and kissed him hard on the mouth opening her lips he felt her tongue swirl around his.

Julia felt a pang of jealousy as she watched Kristy and Jamie then as she tried to refasten the buttons another one came loose and fell off, "Shit, that's the second button to fall off tonight!" she cursed.

"Now that's my kind of dress," laughed Jamie as he broke the kiss with Kristy, "Perhaps they will all be off by the end of the night!"

"Calm down, second round," ordered Kristy in her best posh accent.

"The next question is another guessing game," she continued, "We each have to guess the colour and type of the underwear each person is wearing. Julia you go first as you won the last round."

"Okay, you Kristy are wearing a pink lacy push-up bra as you need it and lacy pink thong, Jamie probably goes commando in the evening," she said grinning.

"You cheeky cow!" said Kristy laughing, "Okay, my turn. We know you are bra-less but I think you have lacy peach bikini panties and Jamie is in black budgie smugglers!"

"Well, I can see your bra strap is pink so I think you have a pink lacy balcony bra which enhances your lovely pert breasts and I hope you are wearing a lacy pink thong," Jamie said huskily.

"Okay, Mr Smooth, what am I wearing?" asked Julia with a hint annoyance in her voice.

"Oh, a happily married woman like you would be wearing big navy blue knickers to protect your modesty!" said Jamie chuckling.

Kristy sniggered, "Someone will get a smack in a minute!"

"I'll ignore you for now," said Julia, "So how do we know who's won?"

"Well Jamie guessed right about my bra and thong so he gets 4 points, for colour and type, you get 3 points as you got the wrong bra type," explained Kristy, "What are you wearing?"

"Peach bikini panties and no bra," said Julia.

"I get 4 points and Jamie gets 2 making his total 6," said Kristy, "So Jamie what do you have underneath your shorts -- apart from a huge cock!"

"Black budgie smugglers as you quite rightly guessed," replied Jamie, "Oh and a huge cock!"

Kristy laughed out loud, "So I get two points making my total 6, so Julia takes the shots!"

"I challenge Jamie," blurted out Julia before thinking what she was saying.

"What the budgie smugglers or huge cock?" he asked making Kristy laugh louder.

"Both probably," declared Julia, "But in the interests of the game just the budgie smugglers."

"Well, Jamie, are you going to let her check?" asked Kristy with a salacious grin.

"Most definitely," agreed Jamie and unzipped his shorts and reached for her hand.

"No I can't do that," protested Julia, "I'll drink the shots instead."

"No one's looking," said Kristy, "It's just a bit of fun between friends! You will need to pay a forfeit as well as you would have lost anyway," then she swirled her tongue over her lips in anticipation.

"Okay, but no telling anyone I did this!" Julia hissed at Kristy.

"Brownies honour!" assured Kristy faking the Girl Guides salute.

Julia reached across as Jamie took her hand guiding it to his open fly; Kristy craned her neck over the table to watch. Julia slipped her hand inside and felt soft curly hair under her fingertips, sliding her hand further down her nails snagged on his pubic hair then encountered his meaty cock. Instead of removing her hand Julia traced her nails along the outline feeling it twitch and grow. Jamie leant back and allowed Julia more room to explore. In a trance she forgot Kristy was watching and slid her fingers around the shaft testing the girth. Jamie let a moan slip from his mouth making Julia jerk her hand back. Her face reddened, her nipples were throbbing and she felt her clitoris tingling under her lacy panties.

"You obviously felt something," said Kristy with a wide grin on her face, "What's the verdict!"

"Commando!" said Julia recovering her composure.

"And?" asked Kristy.

"Potentially huge!" said Julia with a shy grin.

"Can I have a double check?" asked Kristy.

"Feel free, literally!" Jamie replied laughing as Kristy stepped around the table and sat next to him.

"What about Alan, your partner playing darts inside?" asked Julia, suddenly jealous that Kristy would also get to touch Jamie's cock.

"Well the bastard never turned up, he claims he's stuck in Manchester!" replied Kristy, "So tonight I'm a free agent. But I suppose as Jamie's lied to us he shouldn't get the pleasure of a second pair of hands groping at his groin."

Jamie then declared, "Let's call it a draw and have a shot each!"

They downed the shots together and sat silently for a moment. Then Jamie piped up, "One last round of shots then I will try the bar again, maybe their machines are working."

When Jamie rose to go to the bar he carefully adjusted his shorts to disguise the softening bulge. Julia stood up and said she needed the loo and would help with the drinks. As she tottered on her high-heels after Jamie, Kristy let out a whistle. Julia turned around to see Kristy point at the shoes and mouth the words, "Nice fuck-me shoes!"

Julia grinned, blew a kiss to Kristy and tottered off to catch Jamie as he went into the bar. The signs were still pinned up saying cash only but Jamie said he would try to order another round anyway. Julia headed for the toilet passing Tomasz and Joe on the way and felt them stare at her figure as she wiggled by on the built-up shoes. She heard a laugh from Joe as she pushed open the door of the toilet. Luckily it was empty and after a quick wee, a wash of her hands and a check of her make-up she emerged back into the pub to find Tomasz and Joe standing just outside the toilet door.

"Hey baby, have you changed your mind?" asked Tomasz grinning widely.

"No, and I know you were trying to wind me up!" replied Julia, "I think you should buy me a drink in the way of an apology," she continued trying to sound confident.

"Certainly, if you tell me your name first," said Tomasz.

"It's Julia," she replied.

"Lovely name, so what can I get you?" asked Tomasz.

"A jug of PIMMs would be nice!" suggested Julia.

"An expensive apology," said Tomasz doubtfully, "Can't your friend afford any more drinks?"

"We don't have any cash at the moment and it looks like they still can't take cards," she said.

"We could lend you some money and you could pay us back tomorrow?" suggested Tomasz, "We have very cheap interest rates."

"I doubt that," said Julia, "I expect you probably charge interest by the minute!"

"For you it would be interest free, if you come out with us tomorrow night!" said Tomasz with a cheeky smile.

"I don't think I'm free tomorrow," laughed Julia beginning to enjoy the banter, "But I could tell your girlfriend you invited me out."

"Maybe a date is not so good. I suppose you could sell us something or leave a deposit?" said Tomasz.

"I don't have anything valuable on me?" replied Julia.

Tomasz conferred with Joe in their language then said, "My friend Joe is a collector of specialist items. He said he would be happy to accept something of yours for say £20?"

Julia smiled, "What did he have in mind?"

Tomasz leant close and whispered, "Joe will pay you for your knickers you are wearing."

"How does he know I have any on?" laughed Julia, "And what if thinks they're not worth £20?"

Tomasz relayed the message to Joe who gabbled something back.

"He is willing to take a chance and is offering £20 for your knickers or if you're not wearing any £50 to prove it to him?" translated Tomasz.

Julia looked towards the bar and caught sight of Jamie in discussion with the landlady who was shaking her head. She thought for a moment realising that Jamie was not getting anywhere trying to persuade the landlady to give him credit for drinks.

"Make it £30 for my knickers," she said boldly.

Joe miraculously understood the words £30 and opened his wallet and took out three crisp ten pound notes and showed them to Julia.

"Okay wait there, I'll be a couple of moments," she said and turned back to the toilets feeling strangely excited by the kinkiness of what she was doing. She quickly went to a cubicle and shut the door behind her, hitched up her dress and slipped her panties over her hips and down her legs. Her shoes proved difficult to negotiate and she began to realise why pole dancers wore thongs much easier to get them over a pair of fuck-me heels. The gusset of her knickers felt slightly damp and she could smell the musky aroma of her vaginal juices.

She stood still for a second and thought, "What am I doing, I've let a guy touch my titties, then almost stroked his cock and now I'm about to sell my panties just to get a drink."

There was knock on the cubicle door and Tomasz's voice said, "Having second thoughts?"

Julia froze then replied, "No I'm just coming out!"

She unlocked the door and found both men standing outside, she handed the knickers to Joe who grinned and lifted them to his face and took a deep breath in.

They all went back to out to the bar area before anyone else came into the toilet.

"Thank you lovely lady," Joe said in broken English and gave her the three ten pound notes then he picked up two shot glasses containing a clear spirit handed one to Julia linked his big arm around hers and indicated they downed the shots.

Tomasz just said, "It's a Latvian tradition to have a drink when you have made a good bargain."

Julia smiled raised the glass awkwardly to her lips and downed the shot. The clear liquid burned her throat making her eyes water.

Joe gabbled to Tomasz again who laughed and then turned to Julia, "He wants to give you the other £20 to check out your naked pussy!"

"Tell him maybe later if we manage to spend all this money!" said Julia smiling then she pushed past them and went back to the bar. Jamie was about to leave as Julia came up beside him and put her arm around him.

"Order the drinks," she told him feeling her heart beating quickly in her chest and the warmth of the spirit hit her stomach, "I've sorted funding!"

Jamie looked at her quizzically but ordered anyway, "I suppose you will tell us how you got the money when we get back to the table."

Julia paid for the drinks then followed Jamie back to the table passing Joe at the door and felt him squeeze her bum. Unfazed she wiggled past him and walked to the table. Kristy was deep in conversation with a guy and as Julia approached she looked up.

"This is Alan, he made it after all," said Kristy in a bubbly voice.

"Oh let me get another glass," said Julia, "I expect you need a drink after your long drive down!"

"Just a quick one," replied Alan, "Kristy wants to get back and I'm driving."

Jamie poured Alan a drink as Kristy winked at Julia and made a fucking gesture with her fingers and hand. Julia laughed mouthed the words 'which hole?' and smiled as Kristy mouthed back 'all three if he wants'.

Grinning Julia headed back to the bar for another glass as her head began to feel a little muzzy. Passing Joe on the way back he pulled her into a small alcove to one side of the door. He stood behind her curled a large arm round her waist kissed her neck and grasped her bum again.

"Ulia, show me naked pussy now?" Joe whispered in his broken English. She placed her hand on his muscled arm but didn't try to pull away as his other hand moved down and eased her dress up until he reached her naked buttocks. Joe's hand massaged her pert cheeks his fingers dug into the cleft pulling them apart the tips brushing her arsehole.

"No!" Julia said finally pushed him away shaking her head and smoothed her dress.

"Picture?" asked Joe taking out his phone.

Julia looked at him, "Okay but no more groping!"

Thinking he was just going to take a picture of her she stepped back and struck a pose not realising Tomasz had sat behind her aiming his phone camera. As Joe aimed his phone she felt something hard touch her leg and a flash of light shone up her dress. Turning quickly she overbalanced and landed on Tomasz who pulled her on to his lap.

"Let's look at the evidence," he whispered in her ear as Joe jostled to look at the image on the phone.

"Nice naked pussy," declared Joe.

Julia swore under her breath and struggled to her feet, "Are you going to delete that?"

Tomasz just grinned at her, "For private viewing only, I promise!"

Knowing she could not force him she just turned away and went to the bar to pick up a glass before going back outside leaving the grinning pair looking at the image of neatly waxed pussy with Joe sniffing his fingers. Outside she took a deep breath to calm down then went back to the table forcing a smile for the benefit of the others.

Kristy, Alan and Jamie were chatting and laughing about the party game when Julia sat down and filled the glass with PIMMs this time just sipping it slowly.

"Are we going to have one more question?" asked Kristy pointing at the three shots left on the table.

"No, let's just down them and call it a night," suggested Jamie, "I think you have better things to get up to than getting wasted on shots!"

"So do we," mumbled Julia thinking out loud, "I mean we need to get back to your place."

"I think you've pulled Jamie," said Alan smirking.

Kristy laughed, "Our Jules is only thinking about her purse and getting a taxi home as she's a happily married woman. Well married anyway!"

"There you go spoiling my dreams," said Jamie sadly, "I thought I was going to get a chance to unwrap my leaving present!"

"Never mind Jamie, perhaps your Mrs O will return and you can unwrap her!" giggled Julia, "Drink up, we have a long walk back!"

"It's only ten minutes," replied Jamie.

"Not in these heels and my slightly pissed state," declared Julia, "I might need a rest on the way."

"I can probably squeeze you in the van," offered Alan.

"Oh I didn't know you cared?" giggled Julia, "Won't Kristy mind?"

"He meant give you a lift, I think," said Kristy, "Unless you fancy a bit of adventure while you delectable husband is away?"

"Delectable?" laughed Julia, "I think you need to see an optician!"

"Stop being nasty when he can't defend himself," chided Kristy, "I wouldn't mind having bounce with him, if I was available that is!"

"Come on," said Alan smiling at Kristy, "I think it's time I took you home and make you forget about Julia's man!"

Kristy kissed Alan passionately on the mouth, then leant over the table and kissed Jamie on the lips.

"Be good you two," she said then kissed Julia's cheek and whispered, "I won't tell if you fancy playing away with Jamie."

Julia kissed her back and said, "Thanks, but don't worry about me, you've got your own hard night ahead of you!"

Jamie and Julia watched them walk to the car park with Alan's hand on Kristy's bum guiding her in a straight line. Jamie took Julia's hand and helped her to her feet, "Shall we go milady?" he asked.

They set off in the opposite direction back to the car park where the little MG sat. Jamie climbed the stile and helped her across this time not attempting to pick her up in his slightly inebriated state. She stumbled and clung to him giggling. He bent his head kissed her neck then pulled her close to his chest. Her whole body felt the rush of desire and it took all her willpower not to lift her face to his and let him kiss her. After what seemed like an eternity she managed to wriggle free start heading back down the country lane.

The summer twilight gave enough light to see the path ahead and in the distance they could hear a rumbling sound. Julia assumed it was traffic noise filtering through the woods but then the was a pattering sound from the tree canopy overhead and a flash of light in the distance followed by a deeper rumble. Julia froze; she was terrified of thunder and lightning and she looked around for somewhere to shelter.

Jamie put his arm around her and forced her to move forward, "Come on if we hurry we should make it back before the storm gets overhead."

"I can't run in these heels," she cried.

"I'll give you a piggyback," said Jamie then bent so she could climb on his back. As she wrapped her legs around his waist he began to jog along the lane. The rhythmic motion jostled her breasts against his back and she felt warmth growing between her legs. She clasped him closer pressing her pubis into his back revelling in the pressure on her pubic bone.

Julia realised her dress was bunched around her thighs and it was her naked pubes pressing into Jamie's back; the cloth of his shirt rubbing against her slit sending jolts of pleasure through her belly. If they had much further to go she felt she might come over his back; she tried squeezing her pelvic floor muscles but this made it worse and she let a groan escape her mouth.