Leaving Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie stopped and put her down, "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine, my legs were just aching a bit," she lied.

"It's just around the corner, we can walk it," he said taking her hand.

They reached the cottage door as another flash of lightning struck the tops of the trees and thunder boomed overhead. Jamie swiftly unlocked the door and led her inside pushing the door closed to shut out the sudden downpour of heavy rain.

"That was lucky we just missed getting wet," laughed Jamie.

Julia pulled him close, "I'm a little damp," she muttered, "Hold me tight I don't like storms."

He wrapped his arms around her feeling her tremble and she snuggled into his chest. Julia's lips kissed his bare chest where his shirt had popped open as they ran back.

"Thank you for the piggyback," she murmured, "Can we go further inside and sit down?"

They shuffled into the living room as she wouldn't let go of him in case there was another crack of thunder. James looked around for the best place to sit down in his sparsely furnished room but Julia decided for him and pointed to the beanbag.

"That will do," she said as she squatted towards the overstuffed bag. She struggled with the high heels to sit properly her dress rode up over her thighs and she almost flashed her bare slit. Jamie laughed at her struggles threw his wallet and keys on the mattress lying on the floor then began to turn to the door.

"Don't go," she said sounding afraid.

"I'm just going to the loo, I need to change this shirt I'm dripping sweat from carrying you the back is wringing wet then I'll make us a drink," said Jamie, "I'll only be a couple of minutes!"

"Okay but no more booze for me, I'm feeling too pissed as it is," Julia said, "And don't be long!"

Shortly she heard the loo flush and water running, 'at least he washes his hands after!' she thought. She heard a beeping sound looking round she saw his iPhone flashing on the mattress crawling on all fours she retrieved the phone. There were two text messages from Kristy's mobile number; she wouldn't have known the number except the messages were accompanied by a picture of the sender in typical brazen pose flashing her cleavage.

Julia heard the clink of ice dropping in a glass and called out, "You've got a couple of messages from Kristy on you iPhone!"

"Read them out, I'm sure she won't mind me sharing," he called back, "Though you may be shocked being a happily married woman!"

"I wouldn't be shocked by anything Kristy says!" she called out laughing.

Clicking on the first message Julia noted the time sent was just as they left the pub she read it out loud;

'hi babe, sending Jules contacts as promised! Hope she gives u gr8 present l8r. Thx for the snog, sent u fav mystery puppy pics as leaving pressy from me.'

A shirtless Jamie walked back in the room holding two iced drinks, "Did she attach the pictures?" he asked.

"Yes, shall I open it?" asked Julia clicking on the file anyway.

Jamie set the drinks down and sat of the floor next to her as she showed him the iPhone screen. The image opened then took a second to focus. Instantly Jules recognised the picture as her own naked breasts caught when she was sunbathing. The image only showed her chest and shoulders but she could see the small dark birthmark on her left breast just above the nipple.

Jamie asked, "Did she say who they belong to?"

"Didn't she tell you?" replied Julia relieved.

"No she just showed me five sets of pics earlier and asked me to judge the best," he laughed in reply.

"Do you really think these are a good looking pair of tits?" she asked, "or just the best of a bad bunch?"

"They're a magnificent specimen, I love the little birthmark," said Jamie, "Kristy said she might introduce me to the owner one day!"

Julia sipped her drink passing the iPhone to Jamie; thankfully she couldn't taste any alcohol, "You've given up trying to ply me with drink then?" she enquired hoping to get off the subject of mystery titties.

"Well I wanted you to be sober if you decided to stay," he said with a smile on his face.

Clicking to the next message he saw it was an invitation to join Kristy's Facebook page and her iPhone video messenger link.

"Do you want to IM her?" he asked.

"What?" asked Julia.

"Instant Messaging," said Jamie, "This one has video so you can see the person you are talking to like on a webcam."

"Oh," said Julia still a little vague as she had never used a webcam before, "What if she and Alan are mid-shag?" said Julia giggling.

"If Alan is any good she won't answer," replied Jamie laughing, "Unless she's kinky and likes to be watched?"

He saved the contact details to Kristy's username then pressed the dial button. The phone rang for about fifteen seconds then connected and an image appeared on the screen but instead of Kristy's face it appeared to be the side of a bed.

At the other end of the line Kristy had hit out at the phone to stop it ring as she and Alan were on to their second session, the first being a quickie against the side of the van in a layby on the way back to Alan's flat. Unfulfilled she had dragged Alan to the bedroom as soon as they arrived and had just managed to coax him back to life. The phone had flown off the dressing table landing on the pile of discarded clothes on the floor pointing up at an odd angle.

Jamie and Julia heard Alan's panting voice in the background say, "Did you switch it off?"

"It stopped ringing didn't it?" replied Kristy, "Now stop talking and get the condom on and fuck we slowly this time!"

"Do I have to wear it, you know I don't like them!" came the reply.

Julia started to giggle and had to put her hand over her mouth, Jamie pressed the mute button on the phone and said, "It's okay they won't hear us now, do you want to listen in?"

Julia smiled and nodded, "Just for a little while, I can get her back for the picture," she said before realising her mistake. Jamie appeared to miss the last bit of the comment as he increased the volume on the phone.

"Hurry up and get it on," said Kristy at the far end, "It's your own fault for not wearing one at that party the other week, we promised each other only safe-sex if we swapped and there were you balls deep in that tattoo'd redhead stirring the porridge unsheathed! You're not taking any of my holes au-natural until the results come back!"

Jamie burst out laughing, tears rolling down his face Julia had to tell him to shut up so she could hear the rest. Only Kirsty could have a row with a bloke mid-shag and still want him to carry on.

"Okay, it's ready," panted Alan, "Give it a suck for me first," he ordered.

"No, I don't like the cherry flavoured ones," whined Kristy, "You could have picked some other flavour, just get it in me and give me a proper slow fuck!"

The image shook on the phone as the bed began bouncing increasing the angle so that a naked leg appeared and they could see it jerk it time to the bed moving.

"That's better babe, yes slow fuck me make me come," said Kristy huskily.

Julia could hear Alan breathing heavily as he pumped slowly in and out of Kristy's body. She felt herself leaning close to Jamie who put his arm around her as they watched and listened. Her hand rested at the top of his leg as she put her head on his chest.

"Oh, Oh, yes that's it push it deep, I love it deep in me!" moaned Kristy.

"Turn over baby, I'll take you from behind," panted Alan, "It's deeper and you love it!"

"God, yes," said Kristy as the image bounced again and frantic rustling of bedclothes signalled the changing of position.

The image refocused showing Kristy kneeling her body jerking as an unseen Alan pounded her from the rear. Julia could make out a band of pink material around Kristy's waist and realised she was still wearing her thong. Julia's imagination began to kick in as she watched the scene on the phone almost feeling the pull of the thong on Kristy's clit rubbing her to orgasm.

"Oh," murmured Julia feeling a jolt pulse through her clit.

"Are you okay, shall we switch it off?" asked Jamie.

"No just let's hear her come first," she replied, "Then I want to call her again!"

Jamie laughed, "You're really getting into this?" he said, "You'll be online watching the amateur videos next!"

"Someone seems to know a lot about it," laughed Julia, "Maybe I could IM you some time and have a bit of virtual fun across the web. Would that turn you on?"

"It would turn me on if it was in the same room," he responded, "But I would settle for cybersex if you promise to show me your birthmark!"

"Shit you did hear," she swore again, "I thought you missed that!"

Before Jamie spoke there was a grunting noise and Kristy let out a long guttural moan, "Oh fuck, shit yes, I'm there stick your thumb up my arse again!"

"Oh yes baby," groaned Alan accompanied by more guttural moaning from Kristy then they heard a slap and a grunt from Alan as he presumably eject his sperm into the rubber sheath. There was a rustling then the sound of a spring as the pair flopped on to the bed. A few seconds later Kristy's voice was heard again, "That was good babe, I wonder if Jamie has managed to nail Jules yet? I'm sure she wants it but is too prissy to ask for it!"

"They can never accuse you of being too prissy to ask for a shag," said Alan laughing after which they heard a loud slap.

Jamie cut the phone off, "So is Kristy right?" he asked.

Julia didn't reply at first, "I'm not too prissy," she eventually said, "Just married."

"Not 'happily married'?" asked Jamie.

"No not happily!" said Julia immediately, "But I don't know if I could lose everything just for a quick fling!"

Jamie remained silent.

Then Julia squeezed his leg and said, "You would have to have a really huge cock for me to even consider being unfaithful!" Laughing she continued, "I suppose I could find that out by being your Strippagram, we are still on tour aren't we?

"At least until the morning," Jamie replied, "Will it be the full strip or just your panties?"

"Well you're in luck baby," Julia whispered, "I had to sell my panties to buy the drinks!"

Jamie's eyes lit up, "Definitely not too prissy!" he said, "How do you want me, standing or sitting!"

"Standing tall eventually," she replied suggestively, "But kneeling first, oh and on camera so Kristy can watch later!"

"We could see if she's still awake and she can watch in real-time," suggested Jamie.

"Naughty boy, but I suppose it is your leaving-do!" laughed Julia as Jamie helped her to her feet. The storm outside had abated and twilight returned to the room but Jamie put the lights on low then checked the light on the iPhone then dialled Kristy's IM again.

She eventually answered after searching for the phone surprised to see both Jamie and Jules on the other end of the line. "What's up?" she asked.

"Just rang to thank you for the show earlier and wondered if you want to see Jamie's leaving present?" laughed Julia.

"What show?" asked Kristy.

"The 'I want you to fuck me slowly this time" show with you and Alan," giggled Julia, "Next time make sure you switch the phone off properly."

For the first time Julia saw Kristy go bright red, "You watched it?"

"Well heard mostly, but I liked the fact you kept your thong on when getting a pounding!" Julia said, "And Jamie thanks you for the picture of my titties!"

"Oh shit!" said Kristy, "Sorry, it was just a laugh!"

"No problem, so do you want to see the present?" asked Julia, "Remember we are still on our night out so it's just between us!"

"Definitely," replied Kristy with building excitement in her voice, "Alan's out getting supplies from the all night chemist. So he won't be back for about half an hour!"

"What flavour?" asked Jamie over Julia's shoulder.

"You heard that too!" giggled Kristy, "Anything but cherry!"

Jamie propped the phone into the docking station and checked if Kristy could see. He crawled over to Julia and knelt before her. She ran her hands through his hair, moving her hips slowly in front of his face then massaged his shoulders, "Hi baby," she breathed sexily, "I hear you're leaving us today just when I wanted to get to know you better. My friend Kristy tells me you're in need of some first aid, she says you have a hard lump that's sore. Do you want me to kiss it better and give a little massage?"

"Oh yes please," groaned Jamie already growing visibly under his shorts.

"Well I don't want to get my nice dress all dirty, shall I take it off first then I can have a better look at this sore lump!" said Julia trying to sound like a seventies porn star.

"Perhaps Kristy needs to take her clothes off too?" she continue, "Oh no the little slut is already naked apart from her thong!"

Jamie laughed and they heard Kristy moaning looking over they could make out Kristy kneeling on her bed with her hand inside her thong already frigging herself as she watched.

"Kristy is a little ahead of us baby, but don't worry I'm sure we can catch up and overtake her," Julia breathed heavily realising she was getting extremely turned on. She began unbuttoning her dress revealing the skin down to her navel before sliding it from her shoulders, "Oh baby, it looks like I forgot my underwear this morning, I can stop if you're too shy to see my lovely bare titties and my neatly trimmed pussy?"

"No, don't stop, please I'm a big boy," breathed Jamie.

"It looks like it from here, but I'll have a closer look when I get my dress off," she continued in her sexiest voice. She let the dress fall and stepped forward leaving it behind on the floor; she pulled Jamie's head to her belly and caressed him, "There that's better can you smell my perfume or just the sweet smell of my wet pussy? Do you want to taste my sweet pussy baby?"

They both heard Kristy cry out and looked towards the iPhone; her head hung down but her hand was still moving slowly inside her thong and her shoulders were jerking as her orgasm slowly subsided.

"I think Kristy is ahead of us baby, have a taste of my pussy juices while she rests and then she can watch how I treat you're swelling," said Julia then let out a groan of her own as Jamie flicked his tongue along her strip of pubic hair gripping her cheeks. His tongue slid over her hard swollen clitoris making her gasp and his fingers dug into her arse crack. "Oh baby you are hungry, tickle my bum hole you may get more sweet nectar," she moaned.

Jamie ran a finger over her puckered ring then past it towards her pussy he dipped two fingers into the moist lips ran them back and circled the tight orifice.

"Yes baby, I like that," she squirmed, "Now let's have a look at your sore swelling?"

Julia slid carefully to her knees allowing Jamie's head to move up her body smearing her juices on her belly his tongue licking at her breasts until her face met his. Dropping her hands she swiftly unbuttoned his shorts and carefully eased down the zip to avoid catching the huge muscle underneath. Jamie's cock sprang out smacking against her belly as he looked into her eyes; she eased the shorts over his firm naked buttocks giving them a squeeze. He moved to kiss her mouth but she turned away.

"First let's check this swelling out," she ordered, "Stand up so I can get a better view!"

"Fuck me that's big!" they heard Kristy exclaim from across the web.

"I think someone wishes to be in the room with us Jamie," Julia said, "Such a shame she can't, she could be helping you play with my titties while I try to ease this swelling!"

Groans came from both Jamie and Kristy; sneaking a look across Julia saw Kristy frigging herself faster, "Oh Jamie, I think Kristy will be a sore little girl tomorrow I may have to get her to come to my clinic to kiss it better for her!"

"Oh fuck," said Jamie as pre-cum leaked from his now engorged penis.

Julia slipped her fingers around the shaft trying to measure the girth as it dawned on her she was about to suck on a penis for the first time in about fifteen years. She had initially refused Kevin's pleadings as a punishment for losing a now long forgotten row then simply out of stubbornness even though she actually quite enjoyed the feel of a throbbing manhood in her mouth. Looking up along the shaft in her hand she suddenly wished she had restarted her cock-sucking exploits with something smaller. Squeezing the base tightly to prevent an unexpected eruption Julia darted her tongue on the underside testing the taste and Jamie's reaction. The taste was nicer than she remembered but that was probably just a trick of her memory; however Jamie's loud moans at the merest lick meant he couldn't hold on much longer. Quickly she pressed her tongue to the shaft and ran it to the tip in one swift movement; opening her mouth as wide as she could she just managed to engulf its bulbous plum shaped head when Jamie's whole body twitched.

"Oh god," he moaned, "Sorry," he murmured through gritted teeth as his first shot struck the roof of her mouth. Julia pulled her head back aimed his pulsing cock at her neck and chest then stroked him forcing spurts of thick stringy man-juices out over her skin.

Another moan sounded from across the room, "Oh fucking Jesus Christ, you lucky dirty bitch!" screamed Kristy down the phone before collapsing forward on the bed making her disappear from view as her iPhone fell face down too. Jamie was sagging at the knees from the effort so Julia pulled him down to face her before pressing her lips to his and opening her mouth. His tongue swirled inside then stopped as he tasted his own juice then lapped a little into his mouth and swallowed. Julia then copied him swallowing the remainder still pressed to his mouth in the most passionate kiss she had experienced for a long long time. Eventually Kristy's voice broke the spell, "Shit that was so hot! I think my clit will be stinging for a week!"

Julia burst out laughing, "Not so prissy now am I?"

"No girl, I think you could show me a thing or two, I may even be round tomorrow for a little girl on girl at the clinic!" Kristy squealed down the phone like a hyperactive teenager.

"It's time you went back to bed young lady," commanded Julia, "Alan will be back soon and you have to keep this our secret! Besides the adults are now going to have a little time alone so goodnight and don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

"Just one question, how many holes?" shouted the still excited Kristy down the phone.

"All three but unlike you we can go au naturelle," responded Julia as she ended the call.

Jamie pulled her towards the mattress, "Are you sure you want to go the whole way? We can stop now and you can put this down to a little drunken mistake!"

Julia knelt beside him on the mattress looked at his strong arms, broad chest, and flat stomach and large half erect appendage then she eased her wedding ring off her finger and let it drop to the hardwood floor. As it rolled away she leant over him kissed his right nipple then moved to his neck then finally looked him in the eyes and said, "I just want to be fucked by you!