Lee's Last Chance

Story Info
Professor and her submissive pet.
7.1k words
4.5
54.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met my Literature Professor, I knew with clarity there would be something about her that would keep me engaged. It was my first year of university and I had opted to take an English Literature course to boost my credit. The course was not a favourite and I had struggled in class for sometime. Professor Drake had let my mediocre efforts slide, always with the dip of her sexy glasses when she handed back my botched assignments. It was fine afternoon out and my last class for the day being Literature, knowing that we would be discussing some poet, I forgot the name, I was not looking forward to it. I took my seat at the back of room. Professor Drake looked up at me briefly, there was something in her eyes, disappointment or discontent, I wasn't sure. I let it pass as her soft tones filled the room with the words of a poem. For a long time I watched her move about the room. It wasn't the first time I found myself admiring her, although I would never admit to anyone. Keeping focused on the work and not my professor was proving to be an impossible task. I spent most of her classes wondering what it would be like to eat out my professor while she read me poetry. Professor Julia Drake was not physically intimidating, she was average height with soft curves and a great set of pins. Her hips had a slight sway, her perfect calves encased in black nylon, soft and firm, stretching and contracting as she strode around the room. She had a charming face, with high cheek-bones and full pinkish lips. Julia Drake had enticing dark eyes, which she always hid behind sexy teacher glasses and her dark hair was always neatly secured in an intricate bun. Yet, she never exploited those good features, she was always dressed conservatively, wearing only business suits to school.

Her sweet voice wove its alluring spell and I felt myself harden. The more she spoke the more I felt the strain against my cargos. I looked around to see if anyone had noticed all were blissfully unaware. I dropped my hand under the desk and let it glide over the growing bulge, her voice lulled me into a blissful state of arousal, it rolled over my skin and stirred my cock. The world dropped away, it was just her voice and my hardening cock in my hand. I knew I couldn't do this here, not in class, not in public but I just couldn't stop. As my carnal frenzy spun around me, I searched frantically for hold on reality to stop and found it when a gentle wave of vanilla washed over me. It was Professor Drake standing next to me. Her dark eyes peering at me not in shock but awareness and maybe even a little lust glistened there. She slowly bent down to my ear, I could feel her breath there teasing me, she must have known.

"Stop now Adam" She whispered softly. My heart was racing, my breaths in anxious pants. I didn't know quite what to do or say, embarrassment swept over me. I was about to pull hand away but she placed her small hand on my shoulder. If confusion was a storm I was in the thick of it. So I sat there unable to move or speak. She turned her attention back to class for a moment or it could have been awhile it was all so surreal. Again I felt her breath on my ear, that sweet intoxicating scent of vanilla tempted my budding aroused senses.

"You will leave your hand there for the rest of my class" She whispered. I looked up at her in stunned silence. A small smile graced her mouth, and her eyes shone. She walked away from me then, leaving me with my hand on my cock which was straining and impatient. She knew but said nothing more for the remainder of the class. It was not until it was over did she look at me again.

"Adam will you stay a bit, please". I nodded my assent and stayed seated in my chair, waiting for the reprimand. The room emptied quickly, and I watched Professor Drake walk back toward my desk. I tried desperately to control my breathing, my nerves going haywire. I was so embarrassed, caught by my professor rubbing my cock, probably one of the worse gaffes I've ever presented her with. I kept my head down, my eyes on desk hoping desperately to find someway the desk would open up and swallow me whole. Traitorously my cock sprung back to life as it sensed her near, I had to get this under control, I may have wanted my professor but I had to think about my future to. I couldn't just blow it all cause my teacher made me hard as rock with just her voice. I heard her inhale, followed by a disappointed sigh.

"Adam, look at me" She simply said. I did not want to, did not want to see that judgement in her eyes. "Adam," She repeated firmly. This time my head snapped up. "Come to my office in 30 minutes, we have much to discuss." She ended and walked off. I breathed a sigh of relief, but I did not feel relieved. The professor was well within her rights to kick me out of her class. This lapse could effectively put me back 6 months and I really didn't want to do that. I would have to figure a way to fix this, I just wasn't sure what.

I arrived at the professor's office on time and knocked on the open mahogany door. Professor Drake turned toward me, as I was still standing outside the door waiting. She walked around her desk and sat in the leather bound chair she leaned back and beckoned me to enter. I humbly obeyed, entering willingly. I had no idea what was to come; no clue that this was the beginning of my willing servitude. I entered the room, and closed the door behind me but before I could sit, I was ordered to lock the door. This should have been the first indicator of what I was getting myself into. I wondered why I should lock it when it was late and there was no one around but then again, I was in no position to insist on an explanation. Instead I simply did as I was told, though not without a touch of scepticism.

"Adam I want to discuss your future in my class." She looked across at me, those eyes tempting me again. I breathed in slowly, knowing she could kick me out of her class and then for sure my average would drop and I would have to pick up a new course to maintain my degree.

"Yes Professor Drake I understand that my work has not been the best, but believe me I am trying" I hoped I sounded at least a little sincere.

"Trying!" Adam, you have not been trying your work is paltry at the best of times, you totally disregard my class, your insolent and lazy!" She irately stated.

"I'm not," I asserted as if I had a place from which to argue. I forgot that I was at Professor Drake's mercy, and should be grovelling at her feet instead of standing defiant.

"Is that why you couldn't even, pay a moment of attention in my class today?" bullied Professor Drake, with her arms folded over her ample chest. I sat there corrected. Her reprimand and reminder embarrassed me. I diverted my eyes downward naturally, looking to the floor as I fumbled for an answer. When I thought of an appropriate response, I went to speak, but Professor Drake put her hand up for me to stay quiet, I pursed my lips shut. I realised I was in enough hot water.

"I don't believe you've ever taken my class very seriously Mr Lee and that is disappointing. Your apathetic behaviour to your work is appalling. Do you honestly think that I'm going to allow you to continue?" She demanded angrily. I didn't answer her. I knew she was right. I never really paid attention, turning in half-finished assignments and barely scraping by on C's in her exams. I found the work tedious and boring so I became disinterested and listless. In doing so I was now paying the price.

"No, Adam," Professor Drake said. "I'm afraid; I can not find any reason to allow you to remain in my class. You've shown nothing but complete disrespect and for that you deserve to be punished."

I didn't know what to say, I sat there dumbfounded and lost for words. This woman held my uncertain future in her hands and I couldn't even utter a word in my defence. I watched her pull a slip of paper from her desk; I knew it was a notice of failure. A feeling of defeat swept over me as I heard the pen scrawl across the page.

"Please, Professor Drake" I begged, "Please, really need this class, to keep my average up. I'll study harder and put extra effort into my work, please professor I'm willing to do anything you say to stay in your class." I promised desperately as my head sagged down. I could only hope she bought my plea. Looking at the floor, I heard her shift in her seat.

"What are you suggesting Mr Lee?" She answered. I looked up and saw that she had stood up, she smoothed her skirt down and came and stood in front of me. "...that you'd like another chance? What makes you think I would be interested in keeping such an inattentive student in my class for the rest of the semester?"

Professor Drake was waiting for an answer. I had to convince her, I couldn't just blow this off "I'll do whatever it takes Professor, anything, anything you say I will do. I'll take any punishment save booting me out of your class," I begged. Passing her class at this point seemed improbable, so I was frantic to appease her for just one more chance.

Professor Drake's eye brows lifted as she looked me up and down in my chair. I must have looked quite submissive, sitting there begging her. She must have been considering what I said, by the look on her face."You'll do anything I say" she repeated defining my promise, and I nodded my head to affirm it. However that did seem enough to convince my irritated professor."No..."she said "Say it!"

"I'll do anything you say, Professor Drake" I looked up at her, straight into her dark depths and punctuated every word. Her lips curved into a sinful smile, she knew I meant it. She knew how desperate I was. I was like a docile pet in her deft hands.

"Hmm ..." Professor Drake hummed, sitting back in her leather-bound chair quite satisfied with my submission. "There would seem there is hope for you yet." She leaned forward and took the fail slip she had written up. She held it up in front of me, there she dangled it, my future on a slip of a page. She stood again holding the page and came and sat on the desk before me she crossed one leg over the other, her skirt rode up a little the smooth skin of her thigh, tempted me but it was the string of a black garter that caught my cock's attention. "Okay so now Adam you have to prove it" she said bluntly.

Prove it? I wondered what exactly she meant by that. "How?" I asked her and that was the point of no return my decent into total submission begun.

"Well..."Professor Drake said, "Firstly you must be out of that chair." She commanded. Nervously I stood up from the chair and stood before her. This was the only time I stood taller than her, it would be the last. "So you agree to what ever I ask and say..." She looked straight into my eyes making sure I understood and accepted what was to come. "then you shouldn't have any trouble following my orders, so ...KNEEL!"

"What?" I stammered. I couldn't quite grasp what she said, surely she wasn't being serious. So stood there waiting. The professor looked up at me, with raised eyebrows, her eyes directing me to the floor. I didn't budge so she repeated her words slowly and clearly.

"I said, kneel pet." She confirmed. I was stunned there for a moment she called me pet, what was that, I couldn't make heads or tails of what she wanted from me so still I stood waiting. My delay did not bode well with the professor. "Get on your knees," She repeated again, with a venom laced tongue, the look in her eyes was very serious. "Don't make me say it again!" This time I dropped to my knees before her, my head sagging down to the floor defeated. The whirlpool of emotions racing through me were dizzying I wasn't really sure if I wanted to do this

"There that wasn't so hard was it?" Professor Drake asked a cynical smile swept across her lips.

"No, Professor Drake," I answered meekly. I learnt quickly she would be commanding without reprieve and that it would be best not to disobey my professor again. I met her dark eyes again, no longer hidden by her glasses, they were beautiful like black onyx stones. It seemed she preferred it this way with me looking up at her, powerless and subdued.

"Now, let's see how well you perform for me Adam," I nodded breathlessly. "This what your going to do, you're going to pull your cock out and continue what you were doing in my class," She smiled. I opened my mouth to speak, but again nothing, I kneeled in a stupor, but my cock had a mind of it own and it wanted nothing more than to fulfil her request. "Do it NOW!" Her tone harsher, more demanding. In a whirl of salacious sensations I could feel my cock straining again at the seams of my cargos, so I did what I was told. I unbuttoned my pants and as the zipper travelled down I heard a silent gasp. This pleased both me and my taunt cock. I enclosed my hand around my shaft and slowly started pumping it back and forth. I could feel her eyes on me watching my every stroke. They were teasing and tempting urging me on. I wanted to please her, to indulge her desire and prove that I was both willing and biddable. I heard my own moans, as pumped harder and harder, faster and faster my hand slid over my rock-hard cock driving it to its peak. My breaths quickened, my heart beating rapidly, groaning louder, I felt my body tense. I was about to fall over the edge.

"Stop!" She demanded. My hand stilled, my breathing, frantic pants, again she managed to plunge me into a state of confusion. She had asked me to do this and now to stop right on the brink. My whole body shook and my heart was racing. It took all my strength to hold back my orgasm.

"Good pet, well done." Professor Drake said. "I didn't think you able to stop, but I have to say I'm impressed that you did."

"But" was the best I could muster considering my current state. My cock was throbbing in my hand feeling quite deprived. My body was still shaking as I slumped even further. I knew this was control and dominance and I had give in, give over my will submit to her. Though I should have been concerned I found I wasn't if anything the idea was making me hornier and I wanted more.

"No pet you will not cum yet, you've not earned it." She went on.

"Yes Professor," I humbly replied.

"You'll no longer refer to me as professor, Adam. Now I am your Mistress and you are my pet, do you understand?" she asked

"Yes, Prof...Mistress," I replied and my cock tightened even harder as the word touched my lips.

"Now lets find out how well you take your punishments," She marvelled, her eyes shone with erotic pleasure. This made me want to give her anything she wanted. I wanted her to use me, to toy with me to be her slave. I was still a little apprehensive but the sexual energy growing within me over shadowed any doubt, nothing but this amazing sexy woman and her demands were what mattered.

"Stand up now Adam and dropped your pants to your ankles, bend over my desk and place both your hands flat down." I did as I was told, my submission tightening its hold on me, and my senses alert and aroused. My mistress walked over to tall cabinet from there I watched her draw out a medium sized paddle. My cock twitched with anticipation as my mind gave in to the seductive sensations. She walked back to me and for the first time I felt her soft hand touching my flesh. My skin pulsed with excitement as she brushed her hand over my arse. I trembled slightly as I heard her breath hitch. She may have been in control but this was turning her on as much as I was being turned on.

"You been very naughty in my classes Adam and for that you must be punished," She said as the first Whap came down. I almost leapt from the pain of it but surprisingly the sting was intoxicating and I wanted more.

"Y...yes, Mistress," I said timidly

"You've been disrespectful to me Adam and for that you must be punished," Whap Whap Whap

"Y...yes, Mistress," I stammered out

"You are lazy and disobedient and for that you must be punished," Whap Whap Whap. I was sure my arse was glowing red by now but the sting of her spanking was so arousing my greedy body was accepting every lick of her paddle.

"Y...yes, Mistress," I warily said. Whap Whap Whap Whap, the sound of the paddle against my tender arse played havoc with my roused cock, I was going to burst just from the spanking. "Please Mistress I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry,"

"I know you are Adam, but we are merely at the beginning, I need to make sure you understand your place." Whap Whap. I felt her hand on my lower back as she continued to punish my arse, no matter my moans or groans the paddle kissed my stinging arse. It wasn't till my knees started to sag did she stop her punishing actions. She stroked my arse, her hand was so light and soft it was sweet relief. She then asked me to return to my knees and wait for her return. I was a little weary but my cock was rock hard and purple. I felt an overwhelming eagerness to what was to come next. I would never have imagined that I would be so aroused by this game, but here I was keenly waiting her next command. When she returned she was holding a small silver bowl, I couldn't see the contents so I waited obediently.

"Resume the position Adam, make sure your naughty arse is presented to me."

"Yes Mistress," I said as I rose and bent back over her desk. I felt her soft hands against my back as she stood behind me. Again she caressed my throbbing arse with her hand, it felt amazing.

"Such a wonderful arse you have Adam, I do so look forward to enjoying it." She smiled. I really wasn't sure what she meant but I didn't care, I just wanted her to keep touching me. Suddenly a shot of liquid fire shot up my spine as felt an ice-cube slide over my red arse. I shivered with delight and impossibly my cock stiffened further. With a sharp intake of breath as I tried to control myself, I didn't want the rising sensations to be over yet. The ice felt wonderful on my arse it soothed my heated skin and the sensations ripped through my body.

"There pet, that should be much better, and I have to say you took your punishment exceptionally well. Now you must thank your mistress."

"Thankyou Mistress," I said

"For?" She questioned

"For punishing my naughty arse, Mistress," I replied submissively

"Excellent, now I want you to turn and face the door, there you will remove your clothes and wait for me." She commanded. I did as she asked, carefully pealing of my clothes avoiding any my stinging arse. My body trembled just slightly, the erotic game swimming effortlessly through my mind.

When she asked me to finally turn back around, I was entranced she had divested her teachers garb and in her place stood my Mistress, black nylon stockings held in place with garters, lacy black knickers that revealed a hint of her forbidden pussy and a deep hunter green corset hugging her delicious body and presenting her tantalizing breasts. Her raven hair fell to her shoulders and those dark onyx eyes shone with devilish desire. She smiled confident that I was very impressed with the vision before me. She knew there was nothing she could ask that I wouldn't do now, a humble servant to her desire. She commanded me to resume my place on my knees in front of her. In her hand was something, I didn't know, it wasn't till she stood behind me and I felt that smooth leather around my neck, did I realise that my mistress hand collared me. Once I felt the buckle fasten all my apprehension fled. I desired, I wanted, I needed this wondrous woman.

"Come Pet," She commanded as she clipped the leash to my collar and led me behind her to a chaise lounge that sat on one side of the room. "Now pet, you've proven somewhat that you can be obedient, time to prove if you any skill." Mistress Julia stood for a moment looking down at me the moonlight enhancing her porcelain flesh as it streamed through the window. She ran her hand through my hair lightly stroking it. Then I felt the tug, my head went back as our eyes met. She slowly bent down, till that could feel her breath on my face, I willed her lips to mine but it was not meant to be, my mistress was just teasing me, tempting me.

12