All Comments on 'Lee's Last Chance'

by MistressJulia

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

That was a scorcher - thank you, MistressJulia, you are awesome! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jamie

Mistress Julia, this story moved me to the depths of my hidden submissive fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mistress Attire

When Professor Drake removed her outer wear and stood before her pet, I can't see her standinding bare footed in just nylon stockings. That sight just seems unfulfilling for me. Black patent high heeled shoes would seem to be in order...or boots? So many writers seem to forget footwear in their stories.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 11 years ago
We love you.

A woman writing a femdom story is a turn on all by itself. To have one this well written blows me away. Any chance of another, perhaps some feminization?

MistressJuliaMistressJuliaover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your great comments. My pet and I hope you all enjoy our story as much as we enjoyed sharing it with everyone.

mistressjuliaspetmistressjuliaspetover 11 years ago
awww

my name immortalized by my amazing mistress <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

mistress julia, the story really topped the best fantasy for me. If your partner is your slave he is truly a lucky man.

theredheadboytheredheadboyover 11 years ago
Well written very arousing FemDom

Great story, well written. Exactly the type of thing I try to author myself. Can't wait to hear more of Mistress and her pet (and his greedy little hole!). 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Giant pile of junk

If she wanted a pet - buy a dog. If she wanted a toy - buy a blowup doll. But if you want to treat another human being in this manner - go to hell. All you have to do is ask yourself a simple question. If your family and friends knew of your behavior would they be proud or ashamed?

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 4 years ago
Most enjoyable!

Very worthy of five stars. Lovely eroticism and firm handling, while being careful of her pet's submissive infatuation.

everlust_takemeeverlust_takemeabout 3 years ago

So beautifully written. Everytime I read this it makes me yearn to be Mistress Julia's collared pet.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky4 months ago

Wonderful to read, every moment of it is so great! Thanks a lot for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous