Lee's Last Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to feel your lips on my bare skin." She whispered as she forced me to my knees in front of her.

I was in heaven.

Tenderly my hands chased up her legs, her skin was so soft and supple. I inhaled her scent aroused with a hint of vanilla, it played havoc with my stimulated senses. I reached the lacy top of her knickers and hooked my fingers under it, then slowly dragged them all the way down. Her breath hitched a little revealing a lapse but it roused me further knowing I was turning her on.

"Now open your mouth pet," commanded my mistress. I kneeled there with my mouth open, my cock raging hard and swollen which was surely leaking by now, as I basked in my submission to the fine female dominant controlling me. She held my head in place with one hand. As I looked up at my subjugator, I gazed on the domineering look in her eyes and it turned me on to no end. She smiled down at me her willing captive, before bring my mouth to her enticing folds.

"Lick." She demanded "Lick my pussy pet." She said and I almost came from her request. "That's what you are now, you know," she teased, while enjoying my oral service to her naked pussy with my warm swirling tongue. "You're my pet. My obedient little slave, to do whatever I say...and this is how it will be for sometime to come," Mistress looked down at me with wild eyes, as she pressed her hot pussy against my mouth. My eager tongue lapped at her soft folds as she spoke. She sank deeper into my warm sucking mouth, still holding my head firm against her dripping pussy. Her moans were electrifying every purr, an aphrodisiac to my erotic imagination. It was obvious Mistress Julia enjoyed having her pet on his knees collared and submissive. She thoroughly enjoyed her dominance over me and so was I. I couldn't help it and didn't want to. I was her docile plaything, eager to obey my mistress. My tongue circled around her hardening quim as my hungry lips trapped it and sucked on it hard. I slid my tongue between her folds tempting and tasting, I lavished her hungry pussy with my warm, wet mouth like a good pet, eager to please my mistress. Mistress moaned uncontrollably over me while I fervently serviced her. I couldn't stop and didn't want to. I felt perfectly in place, here beneath my dominate professor, trying desperately to giver her, the satisfaction she demanded. Her hips swayed against my face and her breath hitched and I could smell and taste her building orgasm. My engorged cock hardened further and pre-cum glistened at the tip. I was going to cum with her, but I didn't want to disobey my mistress and it took all my will to hold back the orgasm.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth pet," she said breathlessly. And I eagerly awaited the sweet juices from her delectable pussy. On a loud sultry moan my mistress came, unleashing all her pent up desire. My mouth happily obliged, eager to appease my mistress, I continued to gently suck at her hot pussy, and plunge my tongue deeply into her folds as her juices filled my mouth, and I drank. Soon her orgasm subsided and she released my head from her grip.

"You liked that didn't you pet," she teased and I nodded my head, a satisfied smile on my face. "Good, and what an obedient pet you are you didn't cum. I'm so pleased with you." She genuinely smiled back to me.

"Thankyou Mistress," I yielded happy that I pleased her so. She stepped back from me just a little and looked down at me again.

"Show me your cock Adam." She asked. I gently held my engorged cock, it was swollen and etching for release.

"So hard, I bet your dying to cum?" She teased. "But not yet pet, your tongue has proven quite talented but now I wish to know how well you're..." She paused. Mistress never finished that sentence and my curiosity peaked. I really didn't know what to expect next and didn't want to ask. Whatever my beautiful goddess wanted from me I would happily give.

Mistress Julia took hold of my leash again, she motioned me toward the chaise lounge. She instructed me to get on all fours on lounge. She tugged on my leash so that my head rested against the pillow there and my arse was high and spectacularly presented to my mistress. My mind reeling at this new position I kind of knew what was coming and I embraced it. I heard her move behind me, she sat down on the lounge each nylon covered leg either side of it. A thrill ran through me I had never felt so exposed, I could feel her gaze running over me, arousing me.

"What a beautiful hole you have Adam," she said "I'm very much going to enjoy playing with it,"

"Thankyou Mistress," I said in response, feeling a tinge of embarrassment.

A loud guttural moan escaped my lips as a torrent of sensations hit me like a tidal wave, I felt her sweet intoxicating breath on my puckered hole. It was so dizzying again I was pushed to the brink of coming. She purred in response. My arse was so sensitized right now, every pass of her hot breath over it was mind-blowing. So many unbridled tremors racing like little electrical currents through my aroused body. My body shuddered and quaked in response. Though my mistress was a particularly clever woman and she noticed my response, the first feel of her skin against my cock nearly caused me jump. I was so hard so ready to climax. She firmly grabbed the base of my strained cock and squeezed it. I moaned in frustration as she stayed my climax yet again.

"Not yet pet, we've barely began," She whispered as she soothed her other hand down my back.

If I had thought I had touched paradise, I was sorely mistaken. My wondrous mistress found new heights for me to soar to. The sensation hit me, leaving me breathless, the first swipe of her hot tongue, against my puckered hole. My body convulsed wildly to her fervid touch. Never in my life had I experienced anything like this I couldn't maintain a coherent thought. My raging cock, though somewhat pacified, began to leak pre-cum. Her sweet caress would have me unravelled in moments, if she had not kept a firm grasp on my cock. My mistress's tongue played havoc with my eager ass, till she was satisfied. My whole body was on fire, my breathing rapid and my senses shot. She slid her hand down my cock capturing those droplets of pre-cum on her fingers, teasing the tip my cock. Her sticky fingertip was placed against my hole, which was now begging for more of her wondrous touches. She gently massaged the outside, small delicate circles, teasing it kneading it until it begun to relax. I was in an erotic dream state every nerve-ending electrified. Then I felt her warm breath, then her lips then her teeth, scraping against my arse cheek, it was divine, but as I was reeling from this, I felt her finger gently slip inside me, its full length pushed inside me. It felt amazing she slid her finger in and out a few a times before placing a second finger against my hole, pushing it in easily. Gently her fingers slid in and out my hole, the slight sting was so exquisite I wanted more and more. Pushing me further and further my mistress fucked my arse with her fingers, groans of pleasure escaped my lips, I truly was in heaven. Satisfied that my arse was ready for more she took a small dildo, and lubed it up and pressed it against my anus, slowly sliding in until the whole length of it was buried in my arse. Slowly, and skilfully she pushed in and out, twisting it gently to heighten every slide. Her other hand softly massaged and stroked my back whispering words of what a wonderful arse I had and how obedient I was being taking this dildo in my arse with such enthusiasm. It wasn't to long before my cock threatened to cum, again my mistress stopped. She gently pulled the dildo out of my arse, leaving behind in its wake a small 'O'. Instantly I felt empty and this time I can't say I wasn't a little disappointed, my cock was raging, and begging for release but my mistress wouldn't have it.

"You will not cum yet Pet, you must learn patience." With that she slapped my stinging arse again, and stood up. I let my breathing subside as I rested against the pillow. Mistress had me turn to face her and move back to the chaise, with my knees pulled up to my chest and spread apart.

"Now my Pet, you will entertain me." She stated. If she wanted a show I was more than willing to give her one. My cock super hard still, strained against every moment I made. Mistress straddled the lounge in front of me. Her breasts stood high and tempting still encased in her corset and the smell of her renewed arousal wafted from between her legs. We sat face to face, I was sorely tempted to bridge the gap and kiss her. I so very much wanted to taste those pink lips, feel their softness against mine, but I didn't want to disappoint my mistress. She must have noticed the hunger in my eyes.

"Do you want to kiss me Pet?" she asked

"Yes Mistress, I want to feel my mistress's lips on mine," I hastily breathed in desperation. She seemed to think on the idea, alas to avail.

"Not yet Pet, you've been a very naughty pet, you've still a way to go before earning rewards," She stated. "Now you must perform for me Pet, and if your very good and turn me on, I will consider a reward," She smiled. I eagerly awaited her instructions.

"Take your cock in your hand Pet, and stroke it for me," I did as she asked. My hand glided lightly over my hardening cock, stroking up and down, it was torturous as my cock was pleading for relief. My mistress's devious grin spread across her lovely face. She looked down at my very exposed hole and eyed it with a carnal greed. Then she placed the little black dildo at my entrance again. Slowly sliding into my eager anus, it felt amazing, the sting was wonderful. She gently eased the toy in and out, it was so excruciatingly slow every pass was like a delectable morsel of desire. I bought my free hand to cover hers, and together we fucked my arse, driving me further and further. She moved her hand away after awhile and sat back and watched with eager eyes as I fucked my arse and stroked my cock. Increasing the tempo and pushing that dildo in and out, over and over in and out, in and out. I could feel my body starting to tense I was going to cum.

"I need to cum, please mistress I'm begging you I need to cum," I groaned in desperation. She looked at me a moment then spoke.

"Open your mouth pet, I want to you cum in your mouth!" She ordered. To far gone to question this latest submission I did as I was told. "NOW" she commanded. And on cue I came, hot sticky liquid shot from my cock into my mouth, and all over my face. "Swallow it!" Mistress demanded and I did. A tidal wave of relief swept over me, my heart pounding, my breathing coming in pants as my body spasmed and trembled. Never in my life had I cum so hard it felt amazing. Mistress made me clean up all my cum and swallow every last drop of it. Surprisingly my cock was still hard and I knew she wasn't done with me yet. In a moment of sheer affection Mistress ran her soft hand through my hair and rested it on my cheek. There she looked straight into my brown eyes, and whispered that she would always be my mistress and I would always be her cherished pet. Fleeting as it was it warmed my heart that I could touch her heart as she had touched mine.

Mistress got up from the chaise leaving me to rest a moment. I slowly breathed in and out revealing in the sensations racing through my body. My eyes grew in amazement, when my mistress returned. There she was sexy as sin and 8-inch black strap-on dangling between her legs. Gutted for answer I just stared at her. A wicked grin cast against her face. My mistress was enjoying every moment of my subjugation. She ordered me to turn around and face her as she stood at the end of the chaise lounge. Up on all fours again her strap-on dangled before my face.

"Come now pet, I want to see how those lovely lips look locked around my cock," She grinned with erotic pleasure. Eager to please my mistress I obeyed. I took her strap-on into my mouth. My enslavement taking me to even greater heights of depravity and I thrilled over every moment. My lips slid over the dildo enthusiastically wanting nothing more that to please her. She was smiling evilly, enjoying this reversal of roles, she swayed her hips against my face and I could smell her rousing again. "Good Pet, take it all in," she soothed her hands through my hair. Her delightful little purrs of desire spurred me on licking and sucking her cock happily. She placed her hand either side of my head and increased the movement of her hips. "Do you like that Pet," She smiled, "Do you like your Mistress fucking your face?" She laughed wickedly. I responded with a muffled groan of satisfaction and she was pleased. Her cock moved in and out of my greedy mouth with abandon. She kept a steady pace, till she wanted something more. She pulled her cock out of my mouth when she was satisfied with my oral skills.

"Present your arse to me Pet." She commanded. And I obeyed. I leaned down into the pillow forcing my arse high in the air and spread my knees apart where my cock hung hard and throbbing. "I'm going to fuck your arse now pet." She said sinfully. I wanted nothing more than for my amazing mistress to do just that. Take my arse and find her pleasure. She instructed me to pull my arse cheeks apart for her, "That's it pet, keep your hole open for me." Again I felt her warm breath against my anus and it responded to her instantly. I heard her delighted purr and thrilled that she was enjoying me. Her pet, her toy. Then I felt it the head of her strap-on against my hole, gently she probed my hole. I let out a guttural groan of pleasure as she slid into my puckered hole. My breathing was rapid with my heart racing. Electrifying sensations chased throughout my body. My arse stretched and contracted around her demanding shaft, as it glided all the way in. Gripping the pillow tightly and breathing heavily as waves of exquisite pleasure raced through me. Slowly at first, then faster and deeper, she began to fuck my innocent hole. With each pass she increased her rhythm just a little, till finding a tempo she was satisfied with. Her hands where now either side of my hips holding tightly as her own purrs hitched. I could not see her face but I knew she was enjoying every moment of fucking my arse.

"Who do you belong to Pet?" She breathed

"You... Mistress, I'm your pet," I groaned

"Such a good little pet, with such an accommodating arse hole," She grounded out, pushing in and out, swaying her hips against me. "You like me fucking your naughty little arse, don't you." She smiled

"Yes... mistress, please... make me your bitch, please fuck my arse," I hastily breathed. There she let out a joyful purr and increased her tempo further. Mistress continued to whisper erotic words of pleasure, dizzying my mind with her carnal imagery. Her hips slapped against my arse as her cock drove into my expanding anus. Faster and deeper her cock slid in and out of my arse as our groans of passion filled our ears. As her breathing hastened, the scent of her climax quickly filled the room. I could feel the muscles in my arse clenching tight around the shaft rooted in me, as I hastily neared orgasm.

"I need to cum, Mistress...Mistress... please I need to cum, please let me cum!" I begged.

"You may cum pet...but we're not finished," She groaned harshly. Relief flew through my coiled body, but my mistress's pace did not falter She continued fucking my arse driving her cock in and out of my accepting arse. My racing heart pounded with every plunge. My body trembled with delight as every nerve-ending sent on an odyssey of pure excitement. Her relentless fucking made my cock rise up again, welcoming a renewed wave arousal. It hardened and strained glistening all over with my own cum. This amazing accent to climax engulfed us both. She had continued to tease my imagination as well as my arse. Each stroke into my puckered hole affirmed my acceptance of her dominance I would forever be her slave. She ground her hips against my arse sliding in and out increasing her pace. Her delectable purrs mingled with my groans as our dance to climax pitched. Again my arse tightened around the shaft she persistently drove into me. Again my body tensed and coiled as my balls filled and my cock strained at the brink.

"Mistress... please I need to cum, please." I begged disjointedly. Her own incoherent breathing sounded loudly she was on the edge too. Every excruciating moment that passed threatened to be my undoing, she stroked in and out frantically, till she could no longer hold out herself.

"Now pet!" She screamed and begun to tremble feverishly. Convulsing helplessly as our climax pitched. Finally the overwhelming release was exquisite as my whole body trembled. Never had I felt such a dizzying swamp of sensations. I gasped filling my lungs desperately as wave upon wave of erotic pleasure raced through me. I felt my mistress against my back, her ragged breaths against my skin, felt amazing. There was not a doubt in my mind that I would belong to this wondrous woman forever. I felt my arse pulsing as she removed her strap-on from my arse and slumped against the pillow. My body hummed with relief as slowly I found my way back to reality. I turned and faced my mistress, she still stood at the end of the chaise lounge albeit on unsteady legs. She was a powerful woman but even she could not hide her satisfied smile. I crawled on hands and feet toward her and helped her remove her strap-on only after cleaning it of course, which made my mistress happy. Her juices glistened between her legs, it was such a divine sight, my already started to harden again. I got up from and lounge and my mistress nestled down into pillows. She inched her legs apart and greedily took up the unspoken invitation. I lapped at the sexy pussy till my mistress's purrs filled the room. As her climax subsided she gestured me to her. I snuggled between her open thighs with my head on her breast. Her soft arms came around me then. It was a moment of pure emotion as she ran her hand through my hair, whispering words of appreciation and adoration. Without a doubt I, Adam belonged to my mistress and my mistress belonged to me.

12