All Comments on 'Left Behind on Vacation'

by auntjerri

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me too

I have and will always love fucking my aunt..she is just as good or better as any woman I've ever been with. ..good luck to these 2 and great beginning story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish i could

Ever since i was a teenager i have wanted to fuck my aunt. Im now in my late 30's and still want to fuck her. Ive never had the balls to even try...and i dnt know if she would even go for it. We've always been really close...maybe i'll get the balls to try one day....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmmm me too

Nice little story.

My dads sister seduced me at a family party and even had a bet with my dad before hand. She is only six years older than me and it went on several times a week for 2 months then my mum's sister caught us and joined in, she is 44 years older than me and we shared several 3somes. Somehow a neighbour got wind and we called a halt.

What a way to spent a summer and what a way to lose my virginity.

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17over 6 years ago
Great little read!

I loved the seduction of your nephew. I hope this is just the beginning of many more tells of your seductive slut adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE.

good read short to the point and not filled with a bunch of background nonsense!

jerryoooohjerryoooohover 6 years ago
Nice little cockteaser story!!!! Yummmy!!!

Just got me good and hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story. To the last annomus one where you were 30yrs old. Said you wish you had the balls to fuck your aunt. All you have to do is flirt with her that's all. Me I was 25yrs old my aunt was 45 yrs.old I was at her place we were in her pool swimming around and dove under came up behind her grabbed her tits pinched her nipples. She yelled ouch and I said sorry which I said to her not. She had one piece on and just pulled it off her through it on the deck. Said go get I said no took off mine threw it up next to hers. It was above ground with private deck all around pool. I swam up to her put my arms around her she looked at me said fine you want fuck me and I said yes. We got on the deck on air mattress she was on her back I got on top of her shoved my cock in her cunt and bottomed out in her. Her mouth dropped open looked at me your fucking to big and I said to her but it feels good. I started fucking her and she climaxed 4 times before said I was cumming she said pull out I don't want get pregnant and I said to late started emptying in her cunt. She just looked at me mouth open and I just inside her and started getting hard again.once I finished I couldn't get it up anymore told her I must of cum 4 times in you. She yeah I am now probably pregnant now too. I said hope so this way you can move in with me low and be hold she did because her husband filed for divorce and plus are families are pissed at us told everyone keep their nose out of are business.that been six yrs.ago yes we still live together all we have is one son and we still fuck like it was the first day. We don't have any regrets either. Now plan on getting married too. She doesn't work but now I work partime at my business which I own and are son just took it over. So you zee just have to walk up to her say you turn me on I would love to fuck you watch for her reaction. If she gets mad grab her plant big kiss on her lips and shove your tongue in her mouth break it off walk away it works all the time.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Mmmm

Short by oh so sweet😉 What a lucky nephew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Short and Sweet.....

None of my aunt's were at all attractive to me, although I always preferred older women (friends of my mother).....

But never an aunt.....maybe that's why aunt/nephew stories are always the best for me.😊🙏😊

Thanks for your very short story...very believable, enjoyed it immensely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had affair with my aunt first time knocked her up and told me moving in with you and had daughter together I am 21 she 30 have three kids other two are twin boystold her once reach 16 your to let them both fuck you sametime which been letting them do

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bet you he knocked up his aunt like I did my aunt on vacation she moved in with me have four kids together even got my mom pregnant have three kids with here both mom and aunt do lesbian together they are sisters every night it threesome for us

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Can't be his pussy if she's off fucking another man even if it is her husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous