Legacy: Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers

"Yes," she gasped. "I've missed you too Master."

"So tight," I moaned in her ear as I moved my hips slowly.

"I am yours. I belong to you."

I thrust hard and she yelped in surprise. I smiled as I looked out on the side lawn. I could just make out one our neighbor's cars parked on the street. I knew from my experience with Lily that she was submissive, but I hadn't delved any deeper, until now. I told her to take a wide stance, so I could get a better grip on her. Once her feet were shoulder width apart I scooped her up and held her off the ground. She whimpered at being exposed and that got my blood going.

"Can you see the car? You think the neighbor might come out and see you like this?"

"Master is mean," she moaned. "Do you like displaying me like this? Am I a trophy to be shown off?"

"Yes." I said as I slammed by cock into her.

"OH... am I just a silly little slut to be fucked when you feel like it?" She asked her voice getting louder.

"Yes!" I growled as I moved faster.

"Oh god," Lily cried out. "Poor Lily is just a piece of ass for her Master's cock to take its pleasure. Lily is so lucky! Fuck me Master!"

I pounded her harder. The longer I fucked her the louder she became.

"Give it to me Master! Deeper god damn it... I want it deeper you son of a bitch!"

I took a few steps forward so that she was right in front of the window. I pounded her as hard as I thought she could handle. Lily screamed as she came. I stopped and the only sound in the room was our labored breathing. The quiet and demure mask had been ripped off. I liked this side of her. I set her down once she had the strength to stand. I was about to pull out when she shook her head.

"NO... I mean no please... it's going to be months until I see you again... one more please."

"You can fuck whoever you want," I said and I bent her over the window sill. "You can have all the cock you want." I growled in her ear as I began moving again.

"No... I don't want someone else's cock. I want yours... both of them..." She demanded. "UNNNN... what, no warning... so full of Master's cocks."

"You said you wanted them. There you are stuffed with cock. Now shut up and take it."

"Fuck me," Lily begged. "If you are going to fuck me make me remember you."

I lifted my head as I pounded dear sweet Lily. My newly acquired eyesight caught sight of my neighbor as she came out to get her newspaper. She was cute with long dark hair and wearing only a bathrobe. As she bent over to get her paper the robe carelessly fell open. I saw the huge dark areolas of her full large tits. Desire overwhelmed thought and I imagined myself behind her. She dropped to her knees as I felt my cocks sliding inside of her. I moved slow now and grinned as the neighbor rocked her hips in time. While she looked around puzzled I thrust into Lily and her. The demonic gift worked flawlessly. My cocks swelled inside of Lily and she picked up on what was happening.

"Her... you are fucking her too, aren't you? You saw her bend over and couldn't help yourself could you. Well, if you are going to fuck her then do it right. Come on Master, slam it into her! Make her scream... I want to see you do it."

I gave her what she wanted. Lily urged me on and my poor clueless neighbor got fucked silly by two phantom cocks. I squinted and could see her lips moving. The dark-haired beauty was grunting and begging for more.

"Fuck me," she mouthed. "Make me cum... it's been so damn long!"

I pounded Lily and her into submission. When I shot my load into Lily the other felt it too. I could hear her muffled cry as she climaxed. I pulled out of Lily and she stood and slapped me. She then clung to me and told me it was the best time ever. I watched as my neighbor got to feet, looked around and quickly grabbed her newspaper and fled indoors.

"I'm going to clean up. You really are a wicked man."

"I know. I couldn't help myself." I admitted.

"She is so lucky. Can we get together again before I leave please?" Lily asked.

"Just try and keep me away." I said just as a toilet upstairs flushed. "Looks like the house is waking up. I'll join you in the bathroom. You can use your mouth to lick me clean."

"I love you Thomas."

"I love you too Lily."

The morning routine of the house unfolded. I cooked for my family with the help of the cook and a sleepy Sylvia. There were hugs all around when it became known that Lily was taking Sorcerer Cat back home to China. Eleanor seemed upset and I didn't miss a meaningful glance between them. The Sisters Three were heading out the door when I stopped Eleanor.

"Hey can we talk?"

"Sure sweetie, I always have time for you." She said, and the others went to the garage to start the car and bring it around front. "What's on your mind?"

"Is your passport up to snuff?" I asked and damn she looked guilty.

"Yeah... why?" She asked her voice cracking.

"I think you need a holiday. Why don't you take Lily's ticket and get away for a while? Victoria can handle the dealership and Keisha will be there to help her out."

"Is that an order Master?"

"Yeah," I said watching her body language carefully. "We own property is Shanghai, why don't you stay there for a while? Give Jackie Chan my love."

"I... I got to go..." She said as tears began streaming down her cheeks.

Something was going on. I had noticed how much time Asshole Cat and she had spent together. He slept most nights in her bed but that wasn't odd. But he was just a cat, wasn't he? When he was human he had been a powerful Tao Sorcerer. Her reaction was far too strong for just a woman and a cat. If he could take on human form that would explain a lot. Why didn't he do it all the time? There had to be a reason for hiding in feline form. Hiding. Was he hiding from someone or something? It was time to pick Katarina's brain about what she knew about magic and Sorcerer Cat.

I found her getting ready for work. She had a part time job at local Russian restaurant as a chef. She worked the lunch shift mainly. It gave her time to be around other Russian speakers and talk about the old country.

"Katarina, can I pick your brain?"

"Sure Master," she replied, and it felt weird hearing that word come out of her mouth. "What can I help you with?"

"Sorcery, well specifically Taoist Sorcery," I said and damn if she didn't look uncomfortable. "Lily was going to take Asshole Cat back home, but I am sending mom, I mean Eleanor instead."

"How did you figure it out?" She blurted out. "She swore me to silence... aw hell... you suspected but now you know. Damn it. Don't be angry with them... wait... you aren't mad. Oh, I am so stupid, that is why you are sending her with him. It just kind of happened."

"I just want them to be happy." I said laughing as her rambling came to an end. "I love her. She will always be my mom, you know."

"I know. Victoria is great, but Eleanor raised you. It is only natural, and I am sure Vicki understands as well."

"Another thing," I said, and she waited patiently. "Is Sorcerer Cat hiding from someone?"

"No," she said appearing genuinely surprised by my question. "Do you think that's why he is in cat form most of the time?"

"Yeah. I trust his judgement. He has his reasons and if he wants to share it he will. Um..." I said as she turned away.

"Yeah?" Katarina asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you know about the neighbor... the one is the two-story next to the garden."

"Oh...HER... you should invite her over for tea and ask her about art sometime."

I got nothing else out of her. Though I did notice a sly grin on her face as she kissed my cheek on her way out to work. I heard the shower in my room and headed there to catch up with Scarlett and Gadot. They were in the shower and chatting away. I knocked on the bathroom door and they stuck their heads out.

"Hey Thomas," they said in one strong voice.

"How did you sleep?"

"Great," Gadot offered as they returned to the hot water. "We have to skedaddle, but we'll be back soon."

"Skedaddle? That is so cute," Scarlett said as she lathered up a sponge and worked on Gadot's backside. "I have a free weekend the beginning of next month."

"I will clear my schedule." I told her. "What about you? Do you want to visit or was this a one-time thing? I am cool either way."

"You were right," Gadot giggled. "He is a gentleman. I talked to Scarlett and she is fine with me popping in when time allows. It might be a few months. I have a sequel to finish and all that involves. I'll holler before I hop a plane."

"You have an open invite. Violet is a huge fan." I added so it didn't come off as too self-serving.

"Thank you, Thomas," Gal said as she rinsed off. "Shit, we need to hustle, the helicopter will be here soon."

"Helicopter... what helicopter?" I asked.

I held out dry towels as they finished up which they snatched up and got dressed. Ten minutes later the first rhythmic beat of helicopter rotors could be heard. I helped the ladies carry what little luggage they had outside. It settled out of a clear blue sky and landed on the side lawn. I received a kiss from each of them. While Scarlett placed one on my cheek, Gal grabbed me by the collar and kissed me passionately. Scarlett winked at me and smiled. A tall thin man in a dark suit helped them aboard. I stepped back, and the aircraft lifted off and reversed course and disappeared over the tree line. The neighbors came out and pointed at the retreating helicopter. I waved and stood near the garden.

"It is rather pleasant today Master." Indigo offered appearing behind me. "The hot tub might suffice after a light meal."

"I like the sound of that."

I had cooked for the others but hadn't eaten myself. I had been too preoccupied with other things. Now that my mind had settled I felt hungry. Indigo brought out a platter with food and coffee. I ate and did a little people watching. The appearance of the helicopter had stirred up a little hornet's nest. I was especially interested in the dark-haired woman with the large breasts and dark areola. She was in her backyard seated in front of a strange little machine. It looked like she was making homemade rope. I watched as she formed and carefully measured the length of the rope.

"I wonder if she sells it or does she have her own uses for the rope?"

"The hot tub is ready," Indigo said as she removed the lids that kept leaves and other debris from falling into the water. "Shall I invite her over?"

"No, we will require some privacy," Thorn said appearing out of thin air.

"Welcome back," I said as I stood and walked over to the hot tub.

"I am sorry for leaving so suddenly. Duties called me away, besides you had the two young actresses to keep you busy."

We stripped down and slipped into the bubbling waters naked. Thorn appeared distracted but in good spirits. I let her guide the conversation, she was a goddess after all. She once more thanked me for freeing her from the book. It was then that she explained the temporal hiccup she had instigated.

"As far as the world is considered nothing untoward happened. You and I however know otherwise. Events have been rewritten so that you and those two lovelies could spend some quality time together. I thought you deserved it. Besides, who doesn't like to see opposing forces clash in such an intimate way. So, Thomas are you a Marvel or DC fan? Or did they both wow you?"

"I call it a tie." I said, and she laughed.

"Of course, it was," she purred. "Things are progressing now. You must lay claim to your Osirian legacy and soon. I wish I could say more but there are rules. This isn't about just you or your family. You and your actions are a fulcrum that could tip things much larger than yourself."

"I learned about the wager," I said, and Thorn smiled. "I take it the bet's conditions have been met."

"Just a moment," a new voice spoke.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked the naked woman that had just materialized in my hot tub.

"You must be Thomas," the stranger continued without pausing. "Damn," She cursed as she leaned closer and squinted. "There can be no doubt, you are Broken."

"Fuck you lady," I fired back and both Talon and the stranger laughed. "What the hell is going on?"

"Thomas," Thorn said and turned to face the redhead. "This is Asmodeus, Lady of Hell and chief of the fallen angels."

"Asmo... I thought you were a dude." I said, and they laughed again. "Oh right, demons don't have one particular sex, my apologies."

"He is polite," Asmodeus purred as I felt my back tattoo grow warm.

"Don't test my hospitality bitch, get out of my head." I growled, and the demon sat up but then with a sideward glance at Thorn relaxed. "Since you agree that I meet the criteria the wager is over."

"Don't be hasty," the demon lord said placing her foot on my shoulder revealing her pink slit. "Perhaps we can make another, say double or nothing."

"I don't even know what I've won yet." I admitted. "Let's start with that, shall we."

"Fine," she pouted but kept her foot where it was. "Your ancestor while drunk as hell at the time was shrewd. He recognized me on sight. The Blackstone's have always had a keen eye."

"Wait, wasn't your hair red a moment ago. Did you just go blue for a reason?"

"Osirian," Asmodeus growled in almost orgasmic joy. "You never said he was Osirian."

"You never asked." Thorn replied. "Want a taste? It'll cost you though."

"Cost, dual cocks, godlike stamina, and hung like a minotaur... what do you want?"

"Unlimited forgiveness for sins past and any performed up to a year from now." Thorn said beginning the negotiations. "If he knocks you up and it is more demon than mortal you get to keep the child."

"Sins... forgiveness..." the devil moaned as she fingered her pussy and ass. "What do I care about his soul. He is Osirian and not subject to my domain or 'His'. Fine, I hereby forgive him of any past sins that might affect my domain and any up to a year from now. Can I fuck him now?"

"Yes, oh wait, I almost forgot." Talon said as she leaned forward and touched my left wrist. "A replacement for the one we ruined. This one is based off Atlantean technology. It should serve you quite well. Goodbye Thomas, I have done everything I can. It is unlikely we will meet again. Have fun and don't wear her out too much."

Talon vanished and Asmodeus gestured for me to sit on the edge of the hot tub. I followed her wish and called forth my second cock. Her eyes went wide when she saw both displayed. She muttered something in daemonic before kneeling before me and taking the lower cock in her mouth and stroking the upper.

'I haven't had Osirian cock in centuries.' Her mind brushed mine gently. 'I have no desire to know your secrets. You are unimportant.'

"Shut up and suck my cock bitch," I said and grabbed her by the hair and shoved her head down. "I knew it. Just another dick hungry slut."

I was testing the waters and she ate it up. The more abusive I became the deeper my cock sank between her lips. It was hard looking at her. Her form kept shifting in subtle ways that were both alluring and disturbing.

'I can teach you. Osirians are gifted shifters.' She offered as my balls pressed against her chin. 'God damn you are fucking hard... fuck my throat you bastard... stand up and be a man.'

"Here it comes bitch," I growled as I stood, grabbed either side of her head, and began thrusting. "Turn your head... yeah that's it."

The Devil tilted her head at an angle letting my upper cock slide past her cheek. I could fit the entire length down her throat now. I picked up speed and her serpentine tongue did things no mortal woman could do. She had offered to train me, why? What did she get out of it?

'You are learning quickly Thomas,' Asmodeus purred in my head. 'I want to see the limits of your abilities. I need to see what kind of threat you offer. This is a tactical fuck.'

'I've never had tactical sex before. I guess this is conquer by degrees. These look sensitive...'

I cupped her tits and teased her nipples. The gasp of surprise and wave of pleasure from her thoughts was rewarding. She hadn't sensed my intention until I touched her breasts. The tattoo was still working, for now. I had no illusions she was the enemy. I thrust harder and pinched her nipples savagely. She moaned and shook as I had my way with her.

"What is my prize? You never mentioned that."

'Your ancestor was wise. He knew things are transitory, nothing material lasts forever. So, he chose knowledge, specifically my knowledge. I agreed to pass on my understanding of the arcane arts.'

"Wow, you really know how to suck cock," I growled as her tongue began to squeeze me. "And you must have believed his odds at somewhere near zero."

'Cum for me,' she moaned. 'I can feel how close you are.'

She was right of course. That demonic tongue of hers was driving me crazy. I could only hold out another minute at best. I kept up my pace and fucked her throat up until I blew my load down her gullet and all over her face. My upper cock had made a mess. Asmodeus withdrew and sat down. She merely gestured and a tentacle of water formed and washed the spunk from her face and hair. It cost her hardly any power for so an impressive show of elemental control. A moment later I felt her thoughts in mine. The sneaky bitch had found a way around the tattoo. Instead of attacking though a torrent of images, sounds, and understanding filled me. She had kept her end of the wager, I got it. It was so easy now. Once you knew the answer to a riddle it was child's play.

"Dear god, I've never even suspected, never guessed..."

"What now?" Asmodeus asked.

"This."

The ropes appeared from nowhere and wrapped around her wrists and ankles. With a mental gesture I lifted her into the air. I brought her closer so that her pussy was at head level. Her form shifted more often now as I lowered my lips to her pussy and ate her out. She tasted like honey and peaches and cream. I lapped at her sex and eased two fingers into her ass.

"Dirty little bastard, going straight for my ass huh? UNNN... your tongue...its... you are a quick learner!"

My tongue slithered inside of her. It dove deep and swelled as it went. It could be as thick or thin as I desired. I wanted her to feel it and drive her hips against my face. Instinct took over and my tongue undulated inside of her as I fingered her tight asshole. I imagined her impaled on both of my cocks and that seemed to excite her more than what I was doing to her physically. I saw her writhing on my cocks as I pounded her from below.

"Oh yeah... so much hunger... want me... desire me... fuck me!"

I withdrew and took a step back. I stared at her body and I tested a hypothesis. I wanted her tits to be bigger and perkier. The demon's back arched and like a magician performing onstage she misdirected me long enough for her breasts to swell and change shape. They were just what I wanted. I began wondering if there was a connection between Indigo's race and Asmodeus'. They were both telepathic shape shifters and keen on pleasing and being pleasured.

'Clever boy.' The demon's thoughts caressed mine like a hand on my erection. 'Come on and fuck me... pound me into submission.'

Gravity seemed to be ignored around her as I flipped her so that her head was near the water's surface while her ass was right at cock level. I lined up my cocks and pushed. I watched as her holes gobbled me up. I rocked my hips and she squealed in delight. Since she was a shifter I could thrust as hard as I wanted, and she hungered for. I grabbed her tender flesh and held her close as I rammed my cocks deep and hard. Asmodeus cried out and I glanced around but my neighbors seemed uninterested in the floating woman and us having sex.

"You fucked your neighbor," the demon growled. "You imagined your cocks moving in and out of her holes. The poor thing never knew what hit her, I am so proud of you. Look... over your shoulder she is on the ground. She can feel your cocks again."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers