Legacy: Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is really enjoying it," I moaned as I fought my second climax.

"Yeah, she is," the demon purred. "Can you feel her holes wrapped around you? What about dear old mom... either of them... I bet they miss your cocks. Ooh, that's it... you've never done more than one before have you. All you have to do is think of them and establish the connection."

The Devil listed off each of my siblings one at a time. She paused just long enough for me to make the connection before saying the next. I could feel Eleanor, Keisha, and Victoria now. All of them were impaled on my cocks now. The neighbor and the Sisters Three were sharing my pleasure with the arch fiend. Asmodeus continued to list and with each name the greater the pleasure I was feeling. I fought the urge to come and somehow found the strength. The last name left the demon's lips. Her eyes were blazing with an internal light. It was bright enough to illuminate the water below her face.

"Hold on," she urged. "Just a little longer. They are all getting close. The magic is pushing them all over the edge. That is how this works... almost there... harder... faster... that's it... YESSSSS!"

The pleasure was overwhelming. I fired my loads into Asmodeus, but the others felt it at the same instant. I stood with my twin erections impaling the demon.

"Don't stop now, we are just getting started," she begged. "Come on Master... keep moving... that's it... fuck me... fuck them... Hecate... Persephone... let's not leave them out..."

Asmodeus had listed off every member of my family. Soon I felt all of them as my hips moved. I thrust so slow since the pleasure was almost too much to bear. I prayed they weren't driving a car or busy. Indigo came running out and spied the levitated demoness. Her expression changed and walked over slower now.

"Now I get it," the shifter said with lips pursed. "God damned demon... are you okay Master?"

"Yeah... I never knew... so tight... so wet... so good..." I ranted as I thrust harder.

"I guess we'll have to change the schedule." Indigo giggled. "I'll get you a bottle of water... check that... bottles of water. You are going to be dehydrated if I don't." A sudden cry from across the lawn alerted the shifter. "The neighbor too... Master is generous. Sit down after this one, please. You will drain yourself too far."

"Uh huh," I agreed as my next climax began to crest. "So close..."

"...me too." Asmodeus cried. "YESSSSS!"

I fell back sitting on the plastic seat of the hot tub. The drain was enormous, but I was fine. It was like casting a potent spell. I just learned how limited I had been with this gift. I gasped for breath and closed my eyes. I felt a wave of dizziness but manage to keep my seat. I sat up and opened my eyes. The hot tub was gone. I was now seated in an Olympic sized pool. My surroundings reminded me of the visions of when Tai Gon Tai had been imprisoned. The architecture was not just similar but identical.

"Welcome son," a booming male voice greeted me from behind.

"Father?" I asked as I stood and turned. "Ooh... still dizzy..."

"Sit, let's get you some clothes. We should talk before you meet the rest of the family."

"Where am I?" I asked looking around again. "It's beautiful."

"This is where the clerics come to bathe," he said smiling. "It is a sacred space. Ah, your clothing has arrived, your robes. So, you understand, you have been allowed to wear the blue and silver of our house, your house... son."

A jackal headed female approached with my robes draped across her arms. A lion headed male followed her in and helped me dress. The robes were as ceremonial as they were complex. My father dismissed the priests and we walked together. He pointed out interesting parts of the complex, but we didn't speak until we left the building. It was mid afternoon and a lot warmer than the climate I had left. We exited onto a statue guarded courtyard. The sphinxes formed a granite honor guard.

"I..." my father began but was interrupted by a lovely olive-skinned beauty that came dashing out of the building.

"Lord," she said and bowed. "Your son needs our attention before he should leave the pyramid."

"My apologies cleric, you are of course quite correct." He replied. "I was so excited about showing him the city."

"Pyramid... holy cow..." I said looking at the structure we had just left. "It's huge!"

"Just stand still for a moment," the cleric said as she approached and held out a small metallic device. "This might tingle a bit." She said never making eye contact. "It is true. I have detected a minor imbalance I will correct." She announced before the tingling sensation spread all over my body. "Let's see..." she said looking at her device. "All done."

"What did she mean by it is true?" I asked my father.

"That you are Phoenix Born. You are a child of Bennu. There hasn't been a Bennu recorded in a very long time."

"You mean there hasn't been one in our family." I said, and he shook his head.

"No son, I mean there hasn't been a Bennu in any of the clans. You have brought great recognition to our family. Are we finished cleric?"

"Yes Lord. If you feel dizzy or out of sorts please return for another treatment." She said and turned to leave.

"What sort of imbalance was there?" I asked. "Just curious."

"Oh, there was a slight flutter in your heart and a minor narrowing of blood vessels in your right temporal lobe. That has been corrected."

I thanked her, and we continued our tour of the temple complex. The pyramid stood a top the top of a mountain that was at the center of an island. We must be close to the equator; the heat was intense. We stood at the edge of the courtyard. We could look down and see the rest of the island. The city proper was at the base of the mountain. Just beyond that was the first of three lakes that formed concentric circles. The jungle seemed to be far more dominant the further out you traveled. A series of locks and damns allowed ships to travel from the coast through the lakes to the city proper.

"Below is the city of Atalan, our home. The Master of the Isle saved us from extinction and gave us this place to live. He wants to meet you after your trial. If you pass you will be declared my heir. There is more at stake though. A Bennu... that was never foreseen. The priests and mages will be wanting you to join their ranks, choose wisely."

He led me down a spiral road that wrapped around the side of the mountain. The mountain dominated the island and the pyramid dominated the mountain. The city was sparsely populated, and my father explained that many Osirians lived elsewhere interacting with the other races, primarily the humans. So, it wasn't just humans and Osirians. Who were the others? Most of the Osirians were in their bestial form though a few were in their human guise.

"We have holdings in the city," he said. "But we are rarely here. Duties keep us within the pyramid most of the time. We also have holdings in the human lands as well. Ah, they have gathered already."

Several dozen Osirians stood around a stone arch. The stones were covered with hieroglyphics and while some looked familiar others were alien. My father stepped away and a woman wearing while and silver robes gestured for me to approach her. There was a solemn energy in the air. I knew this was important to my family, so I did my best not to shame them. I walked to her and bowed as the cleric had done earlier. She smiled and spoke to the crowd.

"We live and die by our traditions. When a child becomes an adult, they are tested each to their own skill. We cast him out to the wilderness. There he will dwell for three days. If he fails, his family will bear the brunt. If he succeeds his clan's reputation will soar ever higher. Young Bennu, when the air between the stones warps you will step through to the challenge. Take this water to sustain you. Take this blade to defend yourself. We will see you in three days."

I took the canteen and long knife. The sky darkened, and the air took on a hazy distortion between the ancient grey stones. I stepped up, looked back once, and stepped through. There was a blast of white light as the lightning bolt struck the stones. I stood in a rubble strewn ruin. It was furnace hot and must be a desert somewhere. I searched the ruins for shelter. I found a single set of stones I could use to get out of direct sunlight. I had plenty of time on my hands. On the bright side, I had tons of new spells to attempt over the next seventy-two hours.

"I barely met him and whoosh here I am in the middle of nowhere. Osirians are a strange lot."

I began levitating stones like Lego bricks to form larger structures. It was difficult and required most of my concentration. As sweat streamed down my face I heard Asmodeus' voice in my head chastising me.

'Wrong... wrong... and wrong,' she said her voice full of venom. 'It isn't about brute force. Magic is about subtlety and manipulation. You lifted me up with ease. You made gravity your bitch and here you are man handling these blocks.'

I stopped, and the massive stone struck the sand. Two magnets repel each other was my first thought. I imagined a bubble around the obelisk. I thought of it as the same polarity as the earth and willed it to rise. The block rocketed into the air like a bullet. The sonic boom that followed was amazing. I was afraid of letting go for fear of it falling and killing me. I glanced at the gate that had brought me here, teleportation. I picked a spot away from me and willed the stone to appear there. The air popped as the block displaced some of the gasses around it. Without my power to levitate it the stone dropped six feet and toppled over. The most amazing part was that I wasn't tired at all. It took finesse to raise the stones and stack them with care. By the time the sun was setting I was shifting multi-ton blocks with ease.

A full moon rose illuminating the desert. I felt at peace. The Devil's voice returned, and my next task was harder that the first. She had me lifting individual grains of sand. Her critical words made it hard to concentrate. Ten minutes into the lesson I understood what she was trying to teach. I was overly focused just as I had been with the stone. This time I knew I could lift it but seeing the grain of sand and manipulating it weren't the point. I should feel the grain and will it about because I knew I could. I added more and more grains until I had a wall of sand that could take on any shape or thickness I desired. By the time the moon reached its zenith I was shaping entire dunes to my whim.

I delved into her lessons and began practicing summoning elemental forces. I began with the classical fire, earth, air, and water. But soon I was working on more sublime powers like manipulating light and sound. I could weaken, strengthen, and even create shadows. With a little manipulation I could teleport from one shadow to another. With practice I reduced the typical popping sound produced by teleportation to a mere two decibels. I could also walk across gritty sand silently. I looked forward to trying this with dry leaves or new fallen snow. A sudden wave of melancholy hit me.

"I miss being on the road."

There was truth in those words. I loved time spent with my family and all the sex. I also missed travelling, meeting new people, and finding treasures in small towns and back alleys. I had seen so much, and I wanted to see more. A sudden cold breeze made me shiver. I called forth a force to move the sand away, so I could build a fire and meditate. The odd symbols that had been on the stone arch were hidden below the sand. This was an Osirian ruin. I conjured wood and started a fire. I stared into the flames and noticed the air distorted more than I would have expected. The air was cooling off the longer the night progressed. I fed the fire and the wood collapsed. I rebuilt the sticks but once more they fell down.

"What the hell?" I said and placed a hand on the ground next to the flames.

I felt a dull vibration emanating from beneath the stones. I was about to fling the multi-ton stone away when I remembered, this was a test a trial. I paused and examined all the stones involved. I used all that I had learned so far. I shifted the sand that was between the blocks first. Once the gaps were free of sand I lifted the main stone and set it off to the side. The vibration was stronger now and I felt the power sleeping beneath the ground. I sent my mind down, much as I had when I spoke with Asmodeus, and brushed the power below. The contact was energetic. I could hear the vibration now. The dull roar filled the air as it gathered strength to itself. Six stones rose out of the hole without my guidance. They were unlike the others, dark with a polished surface. It reminded me of granite or diorite.

"It looks like the gate." I muttered. "Only it is in much better shape."

I stood and slowly approached the arch. As before the air distorted and my curiosity won out. I moved closer and one moment I stood in the desert and the next an empty field that stretched out for miles around. The sky darkened to my right and was dramatically lighter to my left. I scanned the horizon and noticed the sun hovering so bright and then I looked up and saw the second star ablaze in the sky.

"Binary... where the hell am I?"

I looked behind me at the darkened landscape. The gate remained open, so I risked time to explore. I walked away from the twin stars blazing near the horizon. The darkness intrigued me. There seemed to be a distinct demarcation point. I moved from the light, to shadow, and then into full night. This shouldn't be possible. Worlds rotated creating day and night as they orbited their parent star or in this case stars. Unless this world was tidal locked the way our moon was back on Earth. The temperature dropped, and I returned to the light side of the planet. Once I was safely within line of sight of the gate I continued to explore my environment. I squatted down and looked at the strange plant that dominated the landscape. What had happened? Why was there only this plant and no other? Where were the insects, the animals, or the other plants? There were no trees or anything more complex than the flowering clover. That was the closest thing I could compare it to. The leaves were round but also possessed thorny tendrils that pierced the soil. The color ranged from violet at the top to a deep green vine at the bottom.

"Something happened, something world shattering," I said thinking aloud. "Oh my god... this could be Osiris Prime! It survived the gamma ray burst. Holy shit, it has an atmosphere... its tidal locked but it can sustain life! There's that vibration again..." I said as I placed my ear to the ground. "It's deep but it is there."

Were there machines buried beneath the ground? Did the technology survive the burst? Was it just sleeping? Did my presence here wake it up? Wake up! The Osirians need you! They want a home and you are it. I lay on my back but for all the time I spent there the suns hadn't moved an inch from the horizon. It was time to go before, god forbid, the gate fails or malfunctions. I stepped through the gate back to the desert ruins. The sun was rising, and it was obvious that more time had passed on Earth than had on Osiris Prime. Well, it could be another world, but it fit the bill. It was a guess, but they had to investigate once they came for me. They could go through the gate and see for themselves.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Oh hey," I said staring at my father from the gate. "Guess what I found."

"I repeat, where have you been?"

"Through this gate. I think it leads to Osiris Prime."

"What? NO, Osiris Prime is dead. You must be mistaken. Come with me, the Master of the Isle needs to know that you are alive. Your human family is worried sick."

"Worried... why? I've only been gone a few hours at most."

"Hours," he said staring at me. "Thomas, you have been gone for months, three months actually. We need to get you to the pyramid and then home."

The gate was established, and we returned to the island. I was taken directly to the pyramid and waiting there the Master of the Isle. He was human. I could feel that he was different. There was a power there that had nothing to do with humanity. He was handsome in the way classic movie stars wooed women for decades. It was the intensity of his gaze I found alarming. My father deferred to him, so I accepted his judgement on this.

"You have returned. Your father had faith in you when many felt you had fled or perished at the hands of nomads. Where were you?"

"I believe I found a gate to Osiris Prime."

Silence followed my words. The young man stood and closed the distance between us. I felt the power of his mind. He defeated the tattoo in mere seconds. The power he possessed was hidden beneath his youthful façade. I felt the weight of centuries come crashing down. I didn't fight. I let him see my memories. He stepped back and ordered transportation back to the location where I had been retrieved. I was ordered to follow. There were twenty of us in all. The heads of the most influential Osirian families along with the high priests and other religious figures. An hour later we were all standing in the desert ruins. The stones that made up the gate had fallen back to the earth. I pointed to them and as I approached they rose and the gate opened.

"I'll be damned," the Master of the Isle cursed. "Lead the way."

We stepped through, but the gate must have changed locations. The landscape was filled with grass, trees, and bushes. Strange lifeforms moved everywhere and even insects flittered about on crystalline wings. I looked up and there were two suns. That was the only thing that was the same. But this world wasn't tidal locked or barren like the one I had visited before. Maybe the gate locations were random. I shared everything that had happened as the others examined this brand-new world. I knelt and placed my ear to the ground. The vibration was still there.

"I can hear it. The vibration noise is there."

"Well?" The Master of the Isle asked.

"We must wait until night fall." The high priest stated. "The stars will reveal all."

I sat on the long dark grass and watched the wildlife. They weren't afraid of us. The three-meter-tall elk like creatures approached our camp, sniffed the air just before vaulting away in a series of acrobatic leaps. They didn't like the Master of the Isle. It wasn't until they caught his scent that they felt threatened. I took that as a bad thing. Animals were a great judge of character. This dislike of the Master was repeated twice more. A small band of predators were the next to investigate us. They were heavily armored hybrids that possessed characteristics that had hard chitinous hides as well as bundles of tentacle feelers. I never saw any eyes so perhaps the tentacles acted as optics or sensory organs.

"They don't like you." I muttered to the Master of the Isle.

"I've noticed. I don't blame them I suppose. Immortals must smell unnatural."

He said no more that night. The first sun set, and an eerie twilight settled over the land. The second sun slipped below the horizon an hour later but no where near where the first one had. If we called the spot where the first sun set as due west then the second was north, north west. The clerics and elders stared at the night sky and picked out notable stars and constellations. They seemed awful excited and when full dark settled and the last stellar body they were expecting came into view.

"We are home," the high priest declared as the device on my left wrist awakened. "Silence that thing..."

"Incoming craft," a hologram of a half-naked Thorn appeared.

"Are we in danger?" I asked ignoring the cleric.

"Negative," she declared after a brief pause. "Craft is of Osirian manufacture."