Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Debbie had her hands on her hips with that smiley smirk still on her face like she was examining everything about me, finding it humorous.

She wore her dark chestnut hair in a long pony tail with her signature white headband. Her hazel eyes always had a bit of a twinkle in them. While Aunt Debbie was a take-charge woman and could be very serious when required, she was never far from mischief.

"What?" I asked laughing. "What is up with you tonight?"

All she said was, "Come on," nodding her head toward the kitchen.

"You need anything, Uncle Dave?" I asked before following.

"Nah," he rumbled back. "I'm doing alright, Pete," he added saluting me with his beer.

Smiling, I returned to the kitchen with my aunt for the most eventful trip of the day. As I entered, Aunt Debbie was just sitting down at the kitchen table pouring herself a glass of wine. She took a deep drink then held her hands out to me.

"Come here. Let me get a look at you," she beckoned.

I walk over to stand in front of her. She took my hands and stood pushing my arms wide.

"You've grown into a very handsome young man, Pete." She reached up and pinched my cheek before sitting back down sipping her wine. "And, the reason I am smiling at you is that I saw you doting over that girl with the dark ginger hair. Be careful," she said chuckling.

"Why? Pam's nice," I said.

"Oh, it's not her you need to be careful of, it's you. I saw the way you looked at her. Puppy love!" she just couldn't stop smiling as I blushed deeper. "I'm just teasing you, and your young miss is drop-dead gorgeous."

"I know, right?"

Aunt Debbie nodded vigorously.

"And that ass!" she added.

"Aunt Debbie!" I admonished.

"What, she's hot. Don't blame me."

I wasn't. Pam was hot, and she had said yes to a date! My dick started to stir, especially talking about how hot she was with my tipsy aunt.

"Nice pair of tits too," Aunt Debbie added looking up at me and winking.

She returned to her wine glass to take another sip. She turned back to say something, but I guess she forgot I was still standing, because she said, "And, I noticed you two..." to my eye-level groin that was still expanding. Aunt Debbie paused, tilting her head slightly again without breaking her stare with my bulging cock as it grew by the second.

She held her mischievous grin saying, "I see."

With no other preamble, she reached out and rubbed my blossoming hard-on up and down outside my jeans.

"Aunt Deb!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, hush," she said still staring at and rubbing my pulsing cock. "It's your birthday."

She had my jeans and boxers down at my ankles in a twinkling.

"Uncle Dave is right out there watching TV," I hissed bewildered trying to pull up my pants but Aunt Debbie blocked me by leaning in and sucking my cock into her hot mouth. I straightened up with shock.

She slid her mouth off my now shiny, turgid cock looking up with her impish grin. "Hey, Dave!" she called out while still pumping my pulsing prick.

"Yeah, hon?" came the reply.

"I'm giving Pete his gift now," she informed him before stuffing most of my thick meat back into her sucking mouth.

"Go for it, babe!" Uncle Dave called back.

I gave up trying to understand anything as Aunt Debbie began bobbing back and forth on my spit-slick fuck-pole. She grabbed my hips pulling me closer to her. I was forced to penguin-walk my cock deeper into her mouth.

She popped my meat from her mouth to lick my heavy balls. She had a huge smile on her lips as she soaked my sperm filled sack. "How do you like your gift, Pete?" she asked.

"Holy shit, I love it Aunt Deb!" I panted.

"Good," she nodded. "Because, I've been dreaming about sucking your cock since you got hard this afternoon. Remember? We were talking about your mom fucking herself, and I saw your big dick swell in your pants."

Aunt Deb let go of me throwing her hands behind her head loosening the button on the back of her shirt. She raised her hands asking, "Can you take my top off? It's silk. It won't react well to sperm."

In a trance, I fumbled Aunt Debbie blouse off revealing a black lacey bra desperately trying to contain an impressive set of tits. Once the shirt was off, she reached behind unclasping her bra and unleashing two glorious orbs of soft flesh with large, hard nipples. She leaned back into me grabbing my twitching, pre-cum dripping cock. She spat on it and sped up her jacking.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth or on my big tits?" Aunt Deb asked. "Birthday-boy gets to choose."

I chose by grabbing the back of her head in both hands feeding my angry cock into her mouth and began to face-fuck her. My aunt let out a long moaning hum of pleasure. I kept thrusting into her mouth for a few minutes, before she pushed back on my thighs to slow me.

"You won't last long like that, Pete, and I want to savor this big dick," she said looking up at me while corkscrewing her hand along the length of my shaft. She spat on my cock again, just behind the ridge of the head, and rubbed the salvia into my skin before taking me back into her talented mouth.

Aunt Debbie sucked my cock while looking up at me with smiling eyes. With every stroke of her mouth another inch of my dick disappeared until she closed her eyes and tried to swallowed it all. Aunt Deb choked as the thick mushroom head caught in her throat gagging her. She came back up, took a huge gulp of air while still impishly smiling at me. She went back down on my cock spitting out more saliva as she bobbed for a good five minutes with my hand on the back of her head spurring her on. She kept making passes on deep-throating me, but kept gagging and pulling up until she slowed way down and slowly pushed her throat over my wide cockhead. Aunt Deb took my fully engorged fuck-meat into her throat and held me there for a moment then slowly pulled back until she was off my hard pole drooling saliva while still fisting me and gasping for air.

"My goodness!" she said breathlessly. "I wasn't sure I was going to get there. You have one fat cock, Peter."

She coughed a little, wiped her tearing eyes and went back down on my spit-slimy cock. Aunt Debbie took me back into her throat, but I could tell it was uncomfortable for her. I think she was just showing off. Whatever the reason, I was in heaven. My balls were boiling and it wouldn't be long before I erupted. Aunt Deb began sucking me with long, wet strokes where her twisting hand followed her mouth back and forth. Then, she reached around me spreading my ass cheeks and began playing with my tight asshole which proved too much for me.

"Oh, fuck Aunt Deb, you're too good a cocksucker! You're gonna make me cum in your mouth! Get ready! I'm gonna shoot. Oh shit, here it cums! Swallow me Aunt Deb, eat my cum!" I growled letting go with a huge load of cock-juice that poured over her tongue.

Her sensual mewling raised in pitch once my cum splashed against the back of her mouth. I think the size of that first stream of my semen surprised her as she tensed trying to swallow all of it, but it proved too much forcing Aunt Deb to pull back. Cum poured from her mouth down her chin to coat her tits as she tried to take a breath at the same time I launched another thick, hot volley straight back to her throat causing her gag and cough out my cum back on to my spurting cock. My next pulse of jizz left a sticky trail from her hairline down over the bridge of her nose and onto her lips. I just kept on cumming all over Aunt Deb's up turned face. By the time my orgasm began to subside taking power out of my spurts, I had covered pretty much all of my aunt's face. I felt bad (sorry, not sorry) about her right eye being soaked shut in a pool of my sperm.

"Happy Birthday!" she shouted throwing her arms wide smiling up at me with one eye open.

"Thank you, Aunt Deb," I sighed. "I really liked your present!"

Being a good nephew, I tried to use my softening dick to scoop some of the cum off her eye. She had more success using a finger to clear it out.

"Your cock is about the same length as your uncle's, but yours is thicker and you cum more. A lot more," she said. Once her eye was clear she leaned back sighing. "That was everything I'd dreamt it would be, thanks Pete."

"My pleasure. Anytime," I said pulling up my pants.

"I'm sure," she relied sardonically. "But, in addition to being a cock-slut for my nephew, I had other motives to sucking you off," she added cryptically.

"Oh?" I inquired.

"Yes. You see Pete, I need you to fuck my sister tonight, but figured that screwing your mom's hot cunt would cause you to cum in under three seconds. I need you to last longer and really give her a good, hard pounding. So, I thought draining your balls now would help," she smirked but continued a bit more seriously. "I think you're the only one can break through to her."

I was taken aback for a moment, but then thought, my aunt just sucked my cock and was sitting there topless with her face covered in my still steaming semen that was also dripping down to join the cum already smeared across her massive tits. Should I really be surprised. Plus, she was sounding more serious and less slut-teasing. I sat across from her at the kitchen table.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," Aunt Deb responded taking a sip of wine leaving my sperm smudged on the glass rim. "With any other man, she would consider it cheating on your dad. I truly believe, after speaking with her about her masturbation guilt, that she really needs you, Pete. I know it's weird. I know I'm actually advising you to have incestuous sex with your mom, but she needs it; she needs you."

"But, she'll never actually do it," I said. "I'm her son!"

"One, you are a hot, handsome young man with a big, fat cock," Aunt Debbie said. "Two, I don't think your mom will have a problem with the incest stuff."

I just stared at her with an unspoken: you said what now?

Aunt Debbie adopted her teasing smirk again. "Your mom and I have had sex many, many times."

I nodded, as that kind of made sense given things Aunt Deb had said before and her own obvious, outrageous sluttiness. Come on, she just drained my balls twenty-five feet from her husband.

When she didn't get the reaction she wanted, she added: "I've also watched her fuck our parents and my own husband in a foursome with your dad!"

There was a lot in there to shock me, but I was a smart guy. Instead of being simply shocked with my mom's incest-drenched past, it got my brain ticking. My mother was a deeply sexual person, apparently, and probably shared the same obvious, outrageous sluttiness as my sperm coated, cum-slut, cock-craving aunt. If she had gone nine years without treating that overwrought libidinous need for fucking and sucking she would probably lose her sanity eventually.

"Ok, that makes sense," I said determined.

Aunt Debbie blinked in confusion with her right eyelash getting stuck shut again still being coated in my seminal fluids.

"Do you have any ideas on how I can seduce her?" I asked with intensity.

"Wow, Pete," she said. "I always underestimate you. Your ability to understand adult, complex situations and your compassion for those you care about. Not to mention your sperm loads," she finished by unlocking her eyelid from its sperm trap with her fore-finger and thumb.

"My best advice is to give your mom an unobstructed view of that delicious, thick cock of yours. There is something about it I can't put my finger on. All I know is, once I saw the mere outline of it, I wanted it. You show it to Molly in living color, my guess it will just be a matter of time."

"Ok, I'll try. Now what?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going to go get fucked by your uncle. I think you should come watch," she said as she stood up and downed the last of her wine.

"Why?" I asked somewhat derailed by the change of subject.

"Because, I think it will get the blood back into your cock," she said clinically before giggling and adding, "It will also turn me on having you watch my husband fuck me while I am covered in your cum."

Aunt Debbie took my hand and led me back into the family room where Uncle Dave was watching baseball. He looked up as we came in and his eyes widened.

"Holy shit! Is all that you, Pete?" he asked in appreciation as he saw my spunk covering his wife's face and tits.

So, it hadn't been a clever pun, Uncle Dave actually knew what Aunt Debbie meant by giving me my "gift". Of course, that now clicked with what Aunt Debbie said about them swinging with my parents.

"All me, Uncle Dave. Aunt Deb can suck a mean cock!" I said throwing caution to the wind trusting in my assumptions.

"That she can, sport!" he jovially agreed.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm a real cock-whore," Aunt Deb mocked. "You, big man, need to fuck me. Your nephew's dick has my cunt dripping."

Uncle Dave is a simple man, so he lowered his slacks and underwear revealing a vein riddled stiff flagpole of a cock.

"Hop on," he offered.

Aunt Debbie shed her skirt and leggings like a little girl as she hopped toward her husband's long dick. She climbed aboard Uncle Dave with her ass to me, angled his throbbing fuck-stick up to her visibly wet pussy, lips already distended and separated, and jammed her cunt down on that impressive post of cock-meat.

Aunt Deb screamed. Literally screamed, and it was understandable. That was a lot of cock to shove up a pussy in one go. I could only guess that Mom was in the shower otherwise she would either be flying down the stairs or dialing nine-one-one.

Aunt Deb, sat still for a moment impaled on Uncle Dave's long, hard prick. I think the insides of her cunt-canal and her womb entrance were just getting over the initial invasion because Aunt Deb held still for a bit before moving her hips slowly, beginning to fuck my uncle. For his part, Uncle Dave just had to sit there, the lucky bastard. Aunt Debbie began to piston-pump up and down on his powerful cock leaving pearly globs of her girl-cream pooling at the base of Uncle Dave's dick.

It was so hot, and as Aunt Deb predicted, it was getting me hard again. Once Uncle Dave started to lick my drying cum from Aunt Deb's face and tits, I went into full hard-on mode.

"Fuck, Pete. Your cum tastes great!" Uncle Dave declared.

If I didn't love my mother as much as I did, and understand how much she needed my help at that moment, I would have gone over and unceremoniously fucked my aunt in the ass as she slid up and down on her husband's monster cock. Instead I headed upstairs. I had an idea.

I could hear mom's shower in the master suite, so I had a little time. I went to my room shedding all my clothes. I then went into the hall bath, which was really just my bathroom but I was sharing it with Uncle Dave and Aunt Debbie this weekend as they stayed in the guest room across from me. I quickly rinsed off the cummy remains of Aunt Debbie's blow job and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my midsection. I planted myself by my bedroom door and waited. I was a little worried about my hard-on softening, but the distant echoes of "Fuck me with that giant fuck-stick you bastard!" and "Take my meat you cock loving fuck-slut!" from downstairs was sufficient to keep my eighteen-year-old cock hard as I waited to seduce my mother.

Finally, I heard the shower in mom's bathroom shut off. I allowed five minutes to pass as she did girl stuff in the bathroom like putting on her pajamas, or whatever. I had no idea what a girl did in the bathroom. If I was forced to think about it, I would just assume everything had to do with her pussy based solely on the fact that if I had a pussy, I would spend all of my time in the bathroom doing something to it. That is solid eighteen-year-old guy-logic.

I did keep a keen ear out for Mom walking toward the door, and hearing that I stood and walked down the hall toward my bathroom which was in the same direction as Mom's master suite.

We met at the opening to my bathroom which was at the top of the stairs. Mom was wearing a bathrobe with a towel wrapped around her head. She didn't notice me at first but pulled up when she sensed I was close.

"Oh, Peter," she said surprised. "I didn't see you there, sweetheart. Going to take a shower?" she asked, glancing down at the towel wrapped around me. Her eyes widen as she saw my erection tenting the towel causing her glance back up quickly.

"Um, yeah, sort of," I said stammering and avoiding eye contact.

"Ok," Mom said hesitantly trying to figure out why I was acting out of sorts. "I'm going to go down to say good night to Aunt Debbie and Uncle Dave, then I'm going to turn in," she explained.

I tried to adopt a panicked look.

"No, Mom. Um. You shouldn't go downstairs."

"Why?" she asked.

"Uh, it's just that... er... maybe we can, I don't know... How about we watch TV in your room, or...uh" I stammered again.

My mother's mouth pursed. She leaned into me and raised herself up staring into my eyes. "Peter? What is going on? Why are you acting so strangely?"

I let out a long breath, looking own at my obvious erection. Mom followed my gaze, quickly jerking her head up again.

"Oh, hell," I said grabbing her by the hand dragging her back towards her room removing us from the head of the stairs. "Aunt Debbie and Uncle Jake are having sex on the couch. I saw them," I added pausing. "And um...well, I watched for a bit..."

"What!?! What do you mean, you watched?" Mom asked cocking an ear finally hearing what I had all along.

"Fuck me! Your dick is going to come out my throat you're fucking me so deep!", "I love fucking you like a dog", "Shit. Shove it in deeper. Tear my pussy apart!", etc.

Mom gasped quietly. She looked around for some reason. I guess she was trying to figure out what to do.

"That little cunt," she said under her breath.

"Mom," I said commanding her attention. "I don't think it's bad. I'm glad they feel so comfortable here to do that."

My mom looked at me like I was crazy, but her anger lessened and she cracked a small smile.

"It's just that I have to take care of this," I said strained, indicating my erection under the towel.

When my mom looked down, I opened my towel showing her my swollen cock with twisted veins lightly pulsing and a blood engorged glans that was almost purple by this point.

Mom gasped as her hand flew to her mouth and a deep, dark blush started at her forehead to spread down her face into her neck before being concealed by her robe.

"Oh, Peter," she whispered.

I pulled us back into her room, and closed the door which muffled my aunt and uncle.

"Is it ok if I jack... uh, masturbate in here?" I asked shifting my weight from one foot to the other and back showing my agitation.

There was a lot coming quickly at my mother, by design. She was trying to sort through it so I just kept peppering her with dialog to keep her off balance.

"Do you have any, lube?"

"Lube?"

"Yeah, for my dick."

"For your...?"

"Mom, I really need to cum. I'm sorry, but watching Aunt Debbie's ass pumping up and down on Uncle Dave's big cock really has me going," I said showing her my hard shaft again.

"But, I..."

"And I mean big!" I said distractedly, purposely forgetting to cover myself and idly holding the towel to the side. "Did you know Uncle Dave has a big cock, Mom?"

She tore her eyes away from my prick to give me a pained look. I love my mom. She didn't want to lie to me, but she didn't want to admit knowing the size of her brother-in-law's dick.

"Anyway, about the lube?"

My mother shook her head slightly to get her bearings. "What? Lube. No, I don't have any..."

"Aww, what am I gonna do?" I lamented as I fell backwards onto her bed causing my cock to bounce off my abdomen.

I let the moment draw out before raising myself up on my elbows to look imploringly at my mom. "Seriously, what should I do?"