Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I found my approach erotic, I apparently wasn't generating the velocity my mom wanted.

"I like you using me this way, Peter," she panted over her shoulder. "But, now it's time to really fuck me. Come on and fuck me, Pete, hard and long, with that thick cock of yours!"

Who was I to argue. I started to hammer away at her accepting cunt. Mom immediately let me know she appreciated the attention by slamming her ass back at me and impaling herself on my fuck-meat with each thrust. For the second time that night, I silently thanked Mr. Tarrant for having sucked me off earlier, otherwise I would have shot off in Mom's pussy far too soon and wouldn't have been able to watch as she bucked violently back to meet each of my thrusts.

"Oh, fuck me, Peter. You have the best cock! I can feel it in my womb! Keep jamming your thick prick in me, Pete. Keep fucking Mommy! I'm so close!"

The velvet feeling of Mom's slick cunt walls riding back and forth over me was all the incentive I needed to keep fucking her. So, I kept the hard rhythm going feeling Mom's pussy surge and cream around my swollen dick.

Finally, Mom looked back at me with pure lust, reached a hand around, lecherously slipped her middle finger into her asshole and came all over me.

"Shit... Don't stop! Keep fucking me... Don't let up... uuugghhnn!" Mom said while she convulsed through her orgasm.

It only took me a few more strokes to feel my own orgasm build. Mom was grunting like an animal.

"Get ready Mom," I told her. "I'm gonna cum. I'm going to fill your sloppy cunt! You want that?" I asked, accentuating my question by grabbing her luscious hair and pulling her back to look at me.

"Oh, God yes. Fuck me Peter. Pour all you cum in my slut pussy. I'm your cock-whore; your cum loving slut!" she said like a chant as her body jerked and her eyes closed accompanied by more animal grunting.

I unloaded my balls deep inside her suctioning, slimy cock-hole. My mother may have been twenty years my senior, but I swear she had the cunt of a twenty-year-old. A hot, tight and wet pussy that milked the semen out of my spitting dick.

It was a good fuck that night.

"I bet," Pam said sardonically. "I wish I could've been your first, Pete. But, I can understand what you did... well, I guess you still do. And, I can't fault you. I know who you are, Peter McPherson and as messed up as it sounds, I don't think I would love you as much as I do, if you hadn't made love to your mother; if you hadn't eased her pain."

Pam kissed me goodnight saying she still needed time to think about everything that happened and how she would have to share the man she loved so much. With a last caress of my cheek, she said she would see me tomorrow at school.

Pam left my car and walked up to her door. I watched her sweet ass sway up the walkway.

I drove home with a soft smile on my face. Pam was pretty amazing.

Walking into the kitchen, I met Mom who was having a cup of tea and reading a magazine.

"How's my Pete?" she asked, feigning nonchalance.

I leaned back on the counter in silence just smiling at her.

She looked up from the magazine trying to hold a straight face before dissolving into giggles.

"Pervert," I accused.

"I couldn't help it!" she proclaimed. "The two of you are so cute together! I just listened."

"Not true."

"Ok, ok," she admitted sheepishly. "I saw you fucking Pam doggy up in the loft room after eavesdropping on your sexy talk. I couldn't help it! I swear, you two could be Greek gods! It was so hot; better than any porn I've ever seen! I've brought myself off twice since with just the picture of you two in my head."

"You are incorrigible," I admonished.

"That sounds like it should be mine line," she joked.

"I really like her, Mom."

"Peter," she said in a stern, very Mom tone.

"Ok, I love her mom. I'm pretty sure she's the one," Mom's eyes sparkled moistly. "We've only admitted it today, and it's not like we've planned anything or really discussed it, but we understand each other so well! I know we're both young, and I'm sure we'll give it a lot of time. We both want college, so it's not like will rush to the alter or anything."

"Oh, Peter!" Mom said all girly crying like in romantic comedies. "I'm so happy for you!"

She stood and gave me a great big hug.

"Thanks, Mom," I said and gave her a deep kiss. "Only twice?" I asked coming up for air.

"I've been busy," Mom said with a glint in her eye while grinding her pelvis against me.

"Do you need a third?" I asked.

"Always," she replied in a deeper tone.

I fucked her on the kitchen table until she screamed out in a powerful orgasm, fantasizing about Pam and I no doubt. I filled her cunt up with what was left of my cum by that point in the day, then ate her pussy clean to a fourth grunting cum.

I took a shower and was settling down on the sofa when the phone rang. It was Pam.

"Hey, Pete. Got a couple of minutes?" she asked. She sounded odd, like half sleepy, half excited.

"For you, always," I replied.

"Ok, so when I got home my mom took one look at me and knew," she explained.

"Knew?" I asked.

"Knew that we'd fucked," Pam said. "Mom looked me up and down, and said, 'I know that glow. You had sex with Peter, didn't you?' I was nervous but I said yes, and how wonderful it was. She shushed me grabbing my hand and pulling me up to my room."

Uh oh, I thought. Here we go again.

"Pete, I just finished having sex with my mom again. She threw me down on the bed, stripped me naked and sucked my pussy until I came! Twice! She said she was disappointed that I took a shower since she couldn't taste any of your cum! Pete, I think my mom is a slut!" she told me. "The, I got to lick her pussy, too. I made her cum in my mouth! I gotta be honest, Pete. I liked it. I liked it a lot."

She was little breathless as she finished. I smiled to myself. I was so lucky to have found the perfect girl for me.

"That's funny," I said. "I just fucked my mom too."