Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, she was shaken from a reverie of my cock. "What do you mean?"

"Mom!" I whined. "I'm so horny!" I laid back and started to stroke my cock. "I guess I'll have to use spit."

"Peter, you can't!"

"Use spit? Sure, I can; it's easy. Watch." I said.

"No!" she insisted to stop me from showing her. "I mean, you can't just... you know," she continued vaguely gesturing at my obscene cock, "do that, right here in front of me."

"I don't want to, but I need help." I said dejected. I cringed inside. My acting was horrible; my mom must surely see through this game. "Could you help?" I asked trying to sound as helpless as wounded puppy.

My mother has never admitted anything since, but I swear we were both play-acting for each other because deep down we both wanted this to happen.

"Well, you do look uncomfortable," she said reluctantly. "I suppose I could lend a hand."

I looked hard for a smile, grin or smirk. Nothing. She actually said that straight-faced. Come on!

Regardless of who was fooling who, Mom glided over to the bed. She took my aching, pulsing cock in her soft hand. She tested the weight of it moving it back and forth gently. Letting out a long, slow sigh my mother began to pump my hard cock. She was studying the angry, darker head as the first of my pre-cum bubbled out. Mom inhaled sharply.

"Oh, Mom. That feels great. Thank you, I'm feeling so much better."

Mom just absently nodded.

"The friction is starting to pull, Mom," I said quietly wondering what she'd do.

She did what I was hoping she would by removing the towel from her head while closing her mouth over my cockhead. She swirled her tongue around it coating it in spit. She pulled her mouth off increasing the speed of her pumping and sliding her palm up over the crown-ridge of my cock. I was a little disappointed, I was hoping she would've kept sucking.

"Oh, yeah. That's it. Stroke me Mom, beat my cock." I moaned hoping to spur her on with dirty talk.

Mom was silent. She kept fisting my cock while never taking her eyes off of it. I was wondering what I could do next to escalate things when Mom took care of that herself by taking me back in her mouth. She slowly lowered herself down on my me, taking little over half my cock-meat into her wet, sucking mouth. She stopped there moving her tongue back and forth across the sensitive underside. I could feel the wetness of her slurping mouth increase to a flood. Then she slowly raised up from my dick leaving shiny, bubbly spit all along my member. When she got to the head, she repeated the swirl depositing even more mouth lube to flow down my very slick shaft. She briefly opened her eyes rolling them up to find mine. She smiled around my cock, closed her eyes and took my entire long, thick cock all the way down into her throat. I felt my head squeeze through the entrance and her nose pressing into the top of my pubic bone. Mom had just effortlessly deep-throated me! It had taken Aunt Deb a while to build up spit and relax her throat enough to take me, and Mom just slid it in. It felt unbelievable!

"Holy fuck!" I yelled in shock.

I felt her shake a little pulling back up keeping about three-fourths of the shaft in her mouth and placing her left hand on my thigh to steady herself with her other hand parting her robe to cup her pussy. Mom came with my twitching prick in her mouth. She trembled moaning around my cock until it became too much for her forcing her she raised off my meat to take in more air. Thick, translucent saliva strands stretched from my glossy dick to her gasping mouth as she sank to her knees.

"Oh, shit. Oh, yeah. Yeah. Fuck." With eyes closed and her whole-body shivering, she moaned her litany with her hand making circles around her clit. Her orgasm started to subside, she finally opened her eyes that gleamed with lust. She looked feral sitting back on her haunches, like a cat in heat.

I slid off the bed grabbing her head in my hands and soul kissed her. Mom's mouth tasted of pre-cum and my cock, of fresh toothpaste and spit. I lift her off the ground shedding her robe and turning her to the bed where I eased her onto her back. I slipped my hands under her ass scooting her to the edge of the bed and clutching the backs of her knees, I spread her legs wide watching her cunt lips part drooling mom-cum down to her dark pink puckering asshole.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Mom," I growled at her, an animal myself by this point.

"You better, Peter," she demanded. "You just made me cum the hardest I have in forever just by putting your fat cock in your mother's mouth. Now, use it to fuck mommy's cunt, honey."

I let my dick slide up and down her slit like a lewd sausage through a frothing bun.

"It has been a while since I've been fucked, sweetie. Please, go slow at first. Let me get used to that brute of yours," Mom pleaded.

I nodded lining my cockhead with my mother's dripping fuck-hole. I pushed the head in which slid fairly easily considering how sopping Mom's cunt was, but she still hissed a little with her hands pushing back on my hips to govern my penetration. I moved my cock up and down and side to side a bit wile easing another inch or two into her. Mom had her eyes closed while biting her lower lip. When I was half way in Mom's pussy, she started nodding her head slightly while her breathing increased. I kept up a snail's pace, slowly ploughing my raging prick through her amazingly tight, forty-something cunt. Incrementally, as my prick slid into her stretching her vaginal walls, Mom lightened the pressure of her hands pushing against my hips. By the time I finally buried my thick cock in my mother's steaming hot slit to where I could feel my dickhead flattening against her rough cervix, Mom let out a long breath and bucked her pelvis up shifting my hard, incestuous shaft in her pussy to her liking.

"Ok, Pete," she said without opening her eyes. "Fuck me."

Oh, yeah! I pulled out slowly but slammed back into her forcing a primal grunt from her. My rhythm built from lovingly smooth until I was jack-hammering my mother's oozing cunt with my long, stout dick.

"Holy shit, Pete! Fuck mommy's cunt! Tear me apart you motherfucker!" she screamed.

I reached under her placing my hand in the center of her sweet ass and worming my middle finger through her cheeks until I felt her ridged asshole. I pressed my finger against her hole and could feel her rapid pulse as I raised her hips giving me a better fuck angle.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm gonna, I gotta...you're going to make me cum Pete!" she cried as my finger slipped into her cunt-juice oiled asshole. "Yeah, fuck me hard Pete, make me cum."

Two more strokes and her hands flew to her tits to pull and twist her distended nipples. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh fuck here it cums! Fuck. Ahhhhhhh! Ugnnn! God, give me that cock!" Her legs locked behind me sealing me in her clutching cunt as my mom let go and came like a fucking porn queen. Her right hand fell to her clit to start rubbing keeping her orgasm peaking. She flooded pussy juices around my cock as I shoved it all the way into her to ride out her bucking.

I lowered myself until I felt her hard nipples and soft tits mashing into my chest. Her arms wrapped themselves around me holding me tight as her orgasm rippled down to a hot glow in her cock-stuffed pussy.

"Pete, oh my baby. You fucked me so good," she moaned. "I feel like I just gave up my virginity a second time; it's been so long."

"I'm glad I can make you happy, Mom," I mumbled into her neck. "It feels so good to be in you, and I was a virgin too!"

Mom pulled my head up to look into my eyes. "I'm you're first, baby?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, you're the first girl I've been with, Mom," I said honestly. "I love you."

Tears were slowly seeping out of the corner of my mother's eyes. It was a very tender moment, and then my dick reminded me that it was jammed to the balls in a nice, juicy cunt, and if I could, maybe, get back to the program of getting off, that would be great.

"Now, are you ready for some more, my little mommy-slut?" I asked devilishly.

Mom smiled. "Sure thing, stud. Fuck me all you want; however you want," she giggled. "I want to be your mommy-slut forever."

I stood up and flipped her over. I admired her upturned ass and dripping pussy for a second, but when she looked at me over her shoulder like the fuck-slut she wanted to be, I impaled her on my cock and fucked her to another hard orgasm.

When she was ebbing down off that orgasm, she gasped: "Pete...don't cum in me honey. I haven't been on birth control in almost ten years."

I just smiled, pulled my pussy drenched cock from her swollen cunt as Mom turned to sit on the edge of the bed. I stroked my dick a couple times before feeding all my cock-meat into her waiting mouth. She gobbled it down with a sigh of pleasure, a sigh of contentment as if the natural resting place for my mom-cum coated, pre-cum dribbling dick was in her mouth. It only took three bobs for my mother to have my prick plugged back into her throat.

She bent her face back to look up at me, showing me the bulge in her throat that was my cock. Her eyes were watering, her nose started to run, and she fucking smiled at me. It was too much.

"I'm gonna fill you Mom! I'm cumming! I'm gonna shoot my jizz right down your throat, you cock-sucking slut!" I shouted and then sprayed her throat with a thick, hot jet of my semen. Mom took that first rope right down her throat directly into her stomach, but pulled off for the rest of my load to fill her suckling mouth. I filled her up; she swallowed it all down. All the while she was smiling up at me as I kept dumping more and more sperm into her mouth.

I must have cum more than I had ever before! I know I had just cum less than an hour ago, but I was so beyond turned on, I just kept spurting. I must've dumped more semen in my mom that night than the record I set with nurse Karen (different story). Mom just swallowed it all. No spilling, no gagging, no oozing out the side of her mouth. She took my entire load of viscous semen and swallowed it like it was life giving nectar.

Then, the exact moment that my cockhead would have started to spasm with sensitivity was the moment that Mom freed my cock from her cum plastered mouth and gently pumped the base milking out the last pearls of sperm.

"You taste unbelievable," she breathed.

I collapsed onto her bed exhausted.

"You are entirely unbelievable," I returned.

She cupped my balls and gave my dick one more entire shaft suck causing me to flinch but coaxing out the last of my cum. She smacked her lips.

"Mommy-slut," she said.

Satisfied, we crawled under the covers, switched off the lights and cuddled up together with Mom laying on my chest and her leg splayed over mine.

"I feel better," was the last thing she said before falling asleep.

It turned out she did. She didn't return to the depression, restlessness or distraction. After over nine years, my mom, my real mom, was back. So, I had to keep fucking her. Right?

I paused. Pam looked deep into my eyes. She was no longer scared sitting in my car outside her house. There were tears slowly coursing down her cheeks as she held my hand and said, "Oh, Pete. That's so beautiful, and I guess you do."

Pam looked out the window as the sunset had devolved down into deep indigos with barely a glimmer of the sun left. She turned back to me with a sweet smile full of love as she reached ut to me and we hugged tightly.

We were obviously soul mates. These stories, while containing sex with other people, didn't seem to bother us. Like when she told me about her mom fingering her to an orgasm that should have been mine to give her, I wasn't jealous or angry. I was actually happy, because she was happy. I realized that was all I wanted: Pam to be happy. That is also how I knew that Pam and I were special, and we would be together forever. We were of a kind. A kind that belonged together.

I think Pam knew it too. She forgot her fear of another woman having taken my virginity, instead Pam got caught up in the story. She laughed when I splattered my aunt's eye shut just as I had done to her earlier that day. She impatiently asked, "Then what happened?" as I was trying to seduced my mom. Finally, she teared up again when I made love to my mom chasing away her pain and suffering, closing the tragedy of my father's death.

So, I left the tale there. I didn't elaborate on how I had woken the hellcat in Mom and almost a decade of pent up sexual desire came roaring forth.

Like, how I was passed around like a cabin boy on a pirate ship crossing the Pacific that weekend of my eighteenth birthday. I went from virgin to family fuck-toy in a one night. I thought it best to hold back how my mom pimped me out the next morning to my Aunt Debbie. I fucked Aunt Debbie from behind with my thumb stuck in her ass while she ate my mom's creamy cunt until mom came in Aunt Deb's lapping mouth.

I felt it was unnecessary to relate how Uncle Dave asked to suck my cock so he could taste my cum "from the source" as he put it, instead of having to lick it off Aunt Debbie's tits and face like he did on Friday. Nor did I mention that my mother found it so erotic when I dumped my cum load in Uncle Dave's mouth, that she insisted on teaching me how to suck cock as well. So, on Sunday I spent a good portion of the morning working on Uncle Dave's pole of a cock until he filled my mouth like a hose giving me my first taste of a man's cock and cum.

I did not go into details of how it was a wet, hard, dripping incest orgy weekend. Except for Uncle Dave, who had no blood in the game, but nonetheless screwed the holy living daylights out of my mother while bellowing, "I've missed this wonderful cunt for too long!"

I also omitted that my birthday trip to the Grand Canyon was a non-stop fuck-fest with my mom. She had an uncanny power over my body, maybe because she created it, but she could deep throat me whereas she struggled with Uncle Dave even though we were about the same size. She could fit my swollen cock into her cunt from any position or angle, but pulled up a couple times when Uncle Dave tried to go too deep. I think her body and mine where just super compatible. Like when we arrived at the Grand Canyon, settled in to the hotel and Mom begged me to fuck her in the ass. Which I did with very little resistance for me and even less discomfort for her. In fact, she came twice while I pumped her asshole with my eight-inch, fat cock. We were both surprised by the ease of it. It was like we had been having anal sex forever. Which explains why I filled her ass with two giant cum loads.

I literally fucked my mom up and down Route 66. We had some amazing times that I hope to chronical in the future.

Finally, I did not mention how Aunt Debbie and Uncle Dave suddenly starting making the hour and a half trip to see us much more often. Or, how I finally managed to deep throat Uncle Dave's long cock and was rewarded with not only a belly full of hot sperm, but free access to Uncle Dave's super tight asshole. My anal cherry was still intact, but probably not for long.

It was a lot of information, and while I fully intended to tell Pam all of it, keeping nothing secret, I needed to pace myself. I doled it out over time, usually while I massaged Pam's clit.

However, Pam is a very smart woman; perceptive, and something obviously tickled her memory, because she said, "Pete, about Homecoming."

"What about it?" I asked innocently.

"Well, we were pretty worked up after the dance when we went parking."

"We sure were sweetness. You're one hot babe, after all," I said teasingly because I was pretty sure where this was going.

"Pete. You stopped me from going too far, then you turned down my dad's offer of satisfaction. So, what did you do?" Pam asked with an arching smile.

"Well..."

As I walked Pam to her front door after Homecoming, her dad came out asking how it went. Mr. Tarrant's abrupt greeting was shocking, so Pam and I shared a chaste kiss and I said goodnight to her and Mr. Tarrant including his not so subtle offer of a follow-up blowjob. While, I felt bad because he seemed really disappointed, I made sure to make it up to him the next day, but I had other obligations.

I drove home obeying all traffic laws since the cops were usually out in force in my town when there was a large function at the high school. We'd probably be missing a few of our dumber students on Monday who couldn't figure out how to drive sober.

Pulling into my driveway, the house appeared mostly dark but I could see the muted yellow glow of my mother's room window from the second floor through the shades. In case she had fallen asleep with the lights on, I tried to be as quiet as I could when I entered the house. I tip-toed up the stairs veering right towards the master bedroom. As I poked my head in to see if Mom was still up, I was greeted with a big smile as she looked up from her book.

"How was the dance, honey?" she asked patting the bed next to her. "Come and tell me all about it."

"Hey, Mom. It was good," I replied. "Let me get this suit and tie off first. I'll be right back."

I scampered back down the hall to my room yanking the tie free from my neck. I changed into a pair of sweat pants, grabbed an old t-shirt and thought, why bother. I left the t-shirt on my bed and I went back down to my mom's bedroom jumping on her bed making her giggle.

"So, tell me everything," she said lowering her reading glasses.

I stretched out my legs while putting my arms behind my head before telling Mom all the details. I told her how much fun we had, and how much I liked Pam, for the billionth time.

"Aww, I think my big boy is be falling in love!" she said with a giggle clasping her hands together.

"Maybe..." I responded in an ah, shucks way. I was blushing a little.

Mom turned onto her side toward me reaching out to trace the outline of my semi-hard cock through my sweatpants.

"And..." she asked. "After the dance?"

I told her that Pam and I went parking. The kissing was super-hot but explained how we pulled up somewhere between second and third base; so, we stopped at short-stop so to speak. We both chuckled at my horrible pun. By now I was fully erect so Mom slipped her hand beneath the waistband of my sweatpants to cup my ball sack, gently squeezing.

"Then you must be full for me!" Mom said excitedly.

"I sure am, Mom."

Instead of explaining how I had turned down a blowjob from Pam's dad, I chose instead to lean over giving her a deep tongue kiss while cupping a copious amount her of left tit.

My mother groaned into my mouth, gripped my pulsating prick and started to stroke me. A small wet spot appeared on my sweatpants as my pre-cum soaked through. Being quick to notice the spreading spot, Mom slipped my sweatpants down and inhaled cock. Her hot, sucking mouth brought my dick to full attention. Being all worked up by Pam, I didn't waste any time. I flipped my mom onto her hands and knees almost tearing her plain white panties from her. I stared at your full ass and ripe cunt as she looked over her shoulder winking at me. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but the sight of her pink asshole and dripping pussy called to me. I dove in face first! I licked and sucked my mother for the next half hour. I didn't count her orgasms, I just listened to her gasping and moaning. I navigated by her tensing muscles and twitching clit.

When I raised up to fuck her from behind, Mom was mewling happily and reached back to spread her ass cheeks giving me full access. I took all eight, fat inches of my cock and fed it into her glistening cunt. Mom lowered her head and groaned as each inch penetrated her dripping pussy. I grasped her hips and started to use my mother's wet fuck-hole as sex toy by moving her back and forth on my straining meat. I wasn't moving at all, just jacking my cock off using my mother's body.