All Comments on 'Leila - The First Level Ch. 01'

by susypeat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Interesting , I will certainly be waiting for the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

that was most satisfying... she's the kind of sexy confident woman I dream of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am not a native english-speaker either,but your story is amazing ,hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Man, you are awesome. Keep writing.

susypeatsusypeatover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback

Thanks for that positive feedback!

I published the 2nd part already quite a while ago but it is pending since 4 days or so. Is that normal? What can be the problem and who could I talk to?

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaover 10 years ago
Be pacient!

It is normal to take a few days for a story's approval, so do not worry about it!

I really liked your story, I am looking forward for the next chapter.

Maybe I was expecting the guy to be a little bit more reluctant in the beginning, because the fight against his urges and her strength would be more humiliating for him. You introduce a strong girl to us, why don't you show her skills to use her force? I believe she enjoys to break in the boy...

If you will ever want to publish an illustrated story, I would be honored to help you with some drawings...

susypeatsusypeatover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the mails

Thank you again for all the feedback. Since my email is receive-only, I want to thank everybody who sent me feedback via mail this way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous