All Comments on 'Leila - The First Level Ch. 01'

by susypeat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
susypeatsusypeatover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the mails

Thank you again for all the feedback. Since my email is receive-only, I want to thank everybody who sent me feedback via mail this way.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaover 10 years ago
Be pacient!

It is normal to take a few days for a story's approval, so do not worry about it!

I really liked your story, I am looking forward for the next chapter.

Maybe I was expecting the guy to be a little bit more reluctant in the beginning, because the fight against his urges and her strength would be more humiliating for him. You introduce a strong girl to us, why don't you show her skills to use her force? I believe she enjoys to break in the boy...

If you will ever want to publish an illustrated story, I would be honored to help you with some drawings...

susypeatsusypeatover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback

Thanks for that positive feedback!

I published the 2nd part already quite a while ago but it is pending since 4 days or so. Is that normal? What can be the problem and who could I talk to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Man, you are awesome. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am not a native english-speaker either,but your story is amazing ,hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

that was most satisfying... she's the kind of sexy confident woman I dream of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Interesting , I will certainly be waiting for the second part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous