Lemon House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

She tore her eyes away, and forced her shaking legs to walk. Behind her, Fleur cursed. The wind picked up to a roar.

In her room, Stephanie locked the door and closed the curtains, shutting it all out. Then she caught sight of herself in the mirror and realised that whatever "it" was. It had followed her in. She was crimson from cheeks down to her chest, her lips flushed and dark. Her eyes haunted with the after image of Fleur's sex, its fleshy petals burned into her vision.

She fiddled with her trousers and pulled them off, quickly along with her underwear, kicking it all away. She stared at herself in the mirror, eyes drawn to the tell-tale chill of moisture at the top of her thighs. It had been a long time since her sex had looked this aroused. She scowled at her engorged bits, but still wished they were bigger. As puffy and thick and as blossomed as Fleur's. With a great, fat berry of a clitoris. It seemed that in every respect, where Stephanie was small, neat, and hidden, Fleur was full, voluptuous, bursting.

She squeezed herself, and shivered, spreading a kiss of warm moisture over her spot until her knees unhinged. God she could cum in a second. Then the reflection of the keyhole suddenly flashed bright, before dimming again. There was only one explanation for that. Stephanie narrowed her eyes, and hid her delight. Cheeky mare! She thought, shivering at an icy thrill of excitement.

Ok, she mused, lying down in front of the mirror, watch this, Cherie.

#

Fleur cursed, eye glued to the keyhole, as Stephanie disappeared from view. It looked like she decided to lie down, but the keyhole wouldn't let her see that far. Fleur throbbed and tingled between her legs, and was so close to bursting she had stopped touching herself. She wanted to cum with Stephanie. Fuck fuck fuck she muttered, trying to find an angle, get the delicious sight back.

Then a pair of feet appeared, propped up on the glass and planted very wide. Fleur felt a deep rush at what Stephanie must be up to. Lying on her back, spread to her reflection, watching the slippery plunge and wriggle of fingers.

Fleur slid her hand into her underwear. She didn't know how close Stephanie was, but she had to cum, now. She curled two fingers inside and almost immediately tumbled into orgasm, delighted to see Stephanie's toes curling as she came too. Whimpers swelled into rising moans and flowered into joyous cries of release.

Whether they were Stephanie's or her own, she couldn't tell.

#

Two hours later, feeling crumpled and blinking as if roused from a spell, Stephanie padded around the terrace looking for Fleur. Finding it empty she headed toward the sound of splashing and sure enough found her, gliding across the surface of the pool.

"You always swim naked?" Stephanie said as Fleur floated to a halt at her feet.

Fleur frowned at her. "It is a test." She said cryptically.

Stephanie shrugged. "Have I passed?" She sat on the side of the pool and hung her legs in water, glad she had changed into a dress.

"You did not run away and hide, so oui, you have passed." She sighed, "You like to swim?"

"Maybe later." She watched Fleur's breasts bobbing.

Fleur gasped incredulously and crossed her arms. "Better?" Fleur said, "After your little... catnap?"

"Hmm. Much." Stephanie stretched, her voice croaky. "This place, it's terribly... bewitching isn't it?

Fleur shrugged as if to say "Of course."

"That lemon blossom." Stephanie took a deep breath. "Just makes me feel so alive, so..."

"Horny." Fleur added matter-of-factly, leaning on the side next to Stephanie, and kicking her legs behind her.

Stephanie nodded and laughed nervously. "Very odd." She said, enjoying Fleur's cheeky movements.

Fleur nodded her head to the lemon groves. "It is the same every year, the blossom, there is so much of it. Drives every one..." She spun her finger by her head "Turns them all into horny honey bees. Is what the professor studies, no?"

Stephanie looked around in wonder, as if she might see it. The air did have a certain shimmer. "So it's true? I mean not just me? Everyone? Even you?"

Fleur shrugged and sighed "No. I am used to it, I grew up here. I am just naturally... Ouch! Why do you punch me?"

"For spying on me."

"I did not!"

"Fleur, I saw you. And heard you."

Fleur narrowed her eyes, "You did?" She dropped her chin into her hands, "how exciting..."

Stephanie surprised herself by giggling girlishly. "Actually, it was wasn't it?"

Fleur shot Stephanie a glance, then floated over to her paddling feet. She pressed herself lightly to them, and looked up at Stephanie, waiting to be told off. Stephanie figured, after what they had done already, a little flirting was ok, surely.

"So..." Fleur brushed her nipples against Stephanie's legs, "I guess you owe me now yes?"

Stephanie was distracted by the tautening buds against her skin, then blinked and raised her eyebrows. "What! Why?"

"Well I showed you something. Something very private, that you liked..." She fixed Stephanie with her iciest glare, "Now it is your turn, oui?"

"If you are saying 'I showed you mine, so show me yours' then... one," She tapped a finger with another "It appears you have already seen it, and two, how old are you? And three- "

Fleur held up her hand. "Petit-chat, that is not what I mean," Stephanie's counting fingers flopped disappointedly into her lap; Fleur leant closer, until Stephanie's feet were nestled against her soft abdomen. "I opened up to you... umm... in every way, and you walked off, which is ok, but now it seems... maybe there is something you might reveal to me?"

"Like what?" Stephanie looked around herself, mystified, "You want to see my anus?"

They chortled and got the giggles for a bit. Fleur held Stephanie's feet, rubbing their insteps.

Stephanie sighed, "Ok." and peered at Fleur inscrutably. "Like what?"

Fleur reddened. "Oh I don't know... tell me..." She looked up at Stephanie," about your biggest orgasm?"

Stephanie curled her feet out of the water and buried her head in her knees. "Oh do I have to?"

Fleur spun like a dolphin performing for a fish.

Stephanie buried her face, wanted to curl up into herself, fold away to nothing. But, when she looked up again, at Fleur - beaming excitedly with the sun shimmering in the water around her - she never wanted the delicious moment to end.

"Ok. Once, with Bill. One of our first times, so we were still learning about each other?" She dangled her feet back in the water, and spoke to them. "Well, we were playing a kind of Russian roulette. Or he was." Stephanie took a deep breath, was she really going to say this out loud?

"I am quite small down there, and he is a very big guy umm, all over? So we played this game, to loosen me up." Fleur floated back to Stephanie's legs, and stroked her calves, rapt. "He switched about between licking, and..." Stephanie rolled her hands in the air.

"Fucking? "

Stephanie nodded. "If I made any kind of noise, any sigh or any moan, he would swap. From one to the other."

"Oh... Oui..." Fleur narrowed her eyes, "He would be swapping all the time for me, I think."

"Ah, No. He wouldn't. He's my husband, remember?"

Fleur chortled and nodded, "Or I would be on top! A one girl golden triangle. Hopping like a sexy frog from cock to mouth to cock!"

Stephanie shook her head, laughing at the image. "Again. You wouldn't because he's my husband! Actually Bill would really hate your golden triangle. Too messy. He hates girl... ooze."

Fleur's jaw dropped. "Oh you poor thing, that is so sad! But he still licks you, oui?"

Stephanie nodded "Very well! He just... avoids the danger zone..."

Fleur shook her head, but shrugged. "Ok. So which one made you cum so big? No. Details first, where were you?"

Stephanie scrutinized the sky, "In a fancy hotel. On a fancy armchair in our room. So-"

"And Bill, what does he look like?"

"On a good day, David Candy, but with a fat... thing. "

"Position?"

"Fleur! Me sitting. Legs, you know, apart. Him kneeling between, my feet on his shoulders."

"Tres bien!" Fleur splashed, "so go on, which end made you cum?"

"Actually... Bill kind of beat me to it."

Fleur raised her eyes and shook her head "Typical. Boys are rubbish. So over-excited! I have this all the time, with their big hard willies popping all over the place! Before I've even started! Just when I take my knickers off!"

Stephanie shook her head. "I think that's probably just you, Fleur. No. This was different. He was inside me, you know, pushing, and I felt him get harder. His thing, it always goes incredibly rigid just before he..." Stephanie spread her fingers, "This always set me off. I love it. So, I made a noise and..."

"Oh no. He swapped?"

"Tried to. Pulled it out, just as we both climaxed. I grabbed him, tried to get him back inside but he just... jetted..." Stephanie grimaced, "You sure you want to hear all this?"

Fleur raised her hands and rolled her eyes.

"Big pumps of it. Splashing all over my... spot. All hot and smooth and slippery. I was hypersensitive after his licking and it just... went through me! It looked really foul but it felt delicious!" Stephanie sighed. "I rubbed myself with hard thing, even as it was pouring more out. I don't know if it was his best, but it was certainly mine. I was so loud; the room next door broke into a round of applause."

Fleur let out a long sigh and stretched. "Merde..." She gazed across the gardens, leant against Stephanie's legs, a hint of a rocking to her hips, "You know. I have done this roulette thing too. But me doing the roulette. Fucking sucking fucking sucking. I won't do it anymore; they always cum when I suck."

Stephanie wrinkled her nose. "Oh God. I know. I hate that, too."

Fleur blinked, "Oh no, it's not that. I don't mind that. Actually sometimes - in the heat of the moment - nothing else will do. No. It is just the boys, they go so silly afterwards. Follow me everywhere. Want to marry me. Keep me. It is very awkward."

Fleur stretched out Stephanie's legs, contemplating them, "Except for one! When he came in my mouth, it made me cum! I don't know why, I just lost control, and he freaked out. Thought I was going to bite off his penis!"

Stephanie smiled, but felt deflated, "I could never get that excited doing Bill." She whispered, hardly opening her mouth. "Is that bad? I like to suck but when he..." She shivered.

Fleur shrugged, "He doesn't want your juice, you don't want his, seems like you are well matched, no? Imagine how awful it would be if you liked his but he hated yours? Or vice versa?" She smiled at Fleur's feet, "I like your paws, Petit-chat!"

Fleur lifted a foot to her lips and kissed it, watching Stephanie's face. Her lips were soft and hot. Stephanie hummed and Fleur smiled triumphantly, planting a kiss to the other. "Maybe" she continued, "it is just a matter of acquiring the taste, like wine hmm? " She kissed Stephanie's feet all over, "Try little sips every now and then. Who knows, maybe, one day, you will both go mad and get drunk together!" Fleur's tongue tickled her toes, making her giggle and moan at the same time.

Stephanie squirmed at Fleur's cheeky intrusive licking. She wanted that tongue to intrude all over her. The admission made her tingle, and her hands shake. Why not, though? It was only nature, just the blossom doing its thing. She could hardly be blamed if... Oh sod it.

She relished Fleur's almost comical pout as she stood up, and then the drop of her jaw as she grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it off over her head.

The wind swirled around Stephanie's naked body, as if the look in Fleur's eyes had taken wing and flocked to her. "It was to be my little secret" Stephanie said, swaying, was it standing up too quickly or was she really intoxicated by the air?

Fleur drifted toward her. Stephanie lowered herself into cool water and into Fleur's hot arms, their skin slipping together along the lengths of their bodies. They stood weightless in the water, hands over each other's backs and nipples hardening together. Stephanie shivered at Fleur's hands on her bottom, squeezing it, pulling it toward her to grind their mounds together in little irrepressible thrusts.

Stephanie pressed her mouth to Fleur's, sighing at the exquisite soft urgency in her kiss. Fleur whimpered, and grabbed her tight. She threw her arms around Stephanie's neck and wrapped her legs around her hips, pushing plump lips to Stephanie at both ends, making her chuckle.

They nipped kisses to each other's necks and Fleur trembled as Stephanie grabbed her buttocks. She marvelled at how completely Fleur gave herself, how much the lion turned kitten, then all but tossed Fleur onto the poolside and pushed her knees apart. Stephanie stretched out the moment to taunt her prey, opening the petals of Fleur's sex, holding them wide and staring into the fleshy whorls. It was only then Stephanie realised what she found most surprising. Her own, ravenous, hunger.

"Please." Fleur whispered and, Stephanie launched at Fleur's sex like a vampire.

It was the work of seconds, Stephanie's mouth ran riot between Fleur's legs, kissing, nipping, licking, even nuzzling her cheeks at it like a loving cat. Warm saltiness treacled over Stephanie's tongue and lips and she daubed it liberally over Fleur's bud, until it was impossible to tell what Fleur was most wet from, the pool or her own arousal. Fleur gasped and writhed, but when Stephanie sucked her spot like a nipple, she couldn't hold back, coiling tight as spring, then arching and screaming into the sky.

It was over too soon, Stephanie sucked and licked Fleur through her climax and calmed her with little dabs and finally kisses until she could sit up again, her legs trembling and toes gripping the stone of the pool edge.

Fleur propped herself on her elbows, and beamed, flushed down to her breasts, her eyes flicking from Stephanie's eyes to her mouth. "Naughty cat, you are so messy!" She said, and reached between her knees, curling over to kiss Stephanie's grimacing face, laughing and licking it clean of her juices.

Fleur slid back into the water, laughing at Stephanie's eager embrace and the rhythmic rub of her hips against her thigh as they kissed. Fleur nibbled her breasts and she trembled so hard they realised there wasn't a moment to lose. She turned Stephanie round and bent her over the pool edge.

Stephanie felt deliciously vulnerable with her bottom up in front of Fleur's face, but when nothing happened for a while she pulled a knee up onto the pool edge, exposing herself explicitly.

"Oh... Oui..." She heard amidst sloshing, and then felt flesh slide apart and a wet, hot wriggling between her legs.

"Yes." Stephanie, muttered, feeling the rising gush of her climax. She pressed her cheek to the warm stone and pulled up her other leg, prostrate on her knees, splaying herself to Fleur's clamouring insistent mouth. Do it, she thought, do me.

Around them, the warm wind swelled.

###

It was the shortest text Bill had ever got from Stephanie. Odd because it wasn't even her turn.

"We need you to come. Now."

He cheered when he got it, glad for an end to the cold silence, but what was this "We" business? And was that a double entendre or just the state of his mind? It had been so long since he'd cum, being on a solemn promise (mostly kept) to save it for Stephanie, for the baby.

The taxi to Lemon House was hot and bloody long, and he actually felt nervous about seeing Stephanie again. It had been a week, no contact and then that text. What mood was she in? Serious? Playful? He shifted in his seat. Horny?

He gulped. Sex had got so... weird. He'd never had a problem keeping it up but recently, all the pressure... And Stephanie, when they shagged, she looked so bored. Worse she had started sort of closing up, inside, like an involuntary spasm. Bill was very wide and it had always been a tight fit, now she was shutting him out completely it seemed. He remembered times when it was all just so...

And then he arrived.

Stephanie charged at him, leapt into his arms, wrapping legs, arms and lips around him. He didn't even notice the cab going. A good start, he thought. Beyond stood a sheepish and incredibly shapely woman. Golden, with the maddest eyes and mouth. Stephanie's tongue was uncharacteristically fervent, what was going on here?

He unpeeled her, and gasped for breath. "Won't you introduce me to your friend?"

"Oui, of course! Fleur, come and meet my man!"

Fleur's eyes narrowed under a thunderous scowl. She offered her hand, but Bill - trying to be French - stooped and kissed her cheek. Then immediately sneezed.

"Oh shit! Sorry love!" He covered his face too late. "Allergies. What perfume is that?"

Fleur grimaced, looked sadly at Stephanie and plodded toward the house. "Come and have a drink," she said.

They sat on the terrace, the girls drinking champagne but Bill had brought some gin and tonic from the airport. The air was sickly sweet and he sneezed repeatedly, eyes and nose streaming. Stephanie sat on his lap. He was so on for a shag tonight. Maybe even a blowjob, the mood she was in. He blew his nose loudly for the hundredth time.

"Fuck. I am so sorry about this. I've taken some antihistamine, I'll be better soon."

Fleur crossed her legs, and watched champagne swill in her glass.

#

Needless to say Stephanie and Bill had an early night; the sun was still a glow in the sky when they closed the curtains. Stephanie wanted all the windows open, she was hooked on that bloody awful smell, but Bill promised not to sneeze if she closed them.

The room looked like a museum and the bathroom had a walk-in marble shower with multiple serpent-shaped jets. Bill lathered, and sure enough within minutes, his beautiful wife slinked in beside him.

"Hello..." She said to his instant erection, and pressed her stomach to it as she offered up her lips to kiss. It was going so well, running hands over each other's wet skin and reminding themselves of all their favourite bits. Whenever Bill touched her breasts Stephanie shivered and moaned as if she might cum, when usually she would giggle and beg him to stop. And below, she was wetter than he had ever known, shower or no shower.

Stephanie was dead keen to get out of the bathroom and they were still half dripping when she jumped on him again, in the middle of the floor, pushing hungry hips at his stomach. He had hold of her buttocks, and was nudging his member up at her, but she kept wriggling off. She whispered "Eat me first," and even added "Please!" in the second it took him to react.

"There! There!" She pointed to a strangely placed chaise, at an angle between the bed and the door. He thought nothing of it and laid her out, taking a moment to enjoy her pale slim body on the red velvet; legs flopped indecently wide and her huge eyes, glassy and round as saucers. She rocked her hips up at him gasping "Come on!" but something seemed different.

"You wearing blue contacts?" He said.

She frowned, "Course not. Don't look there, look here." She reached between her legs and opened her lips. He shrugged and lowered his head to his job, his stomach slightly squirming at a drop of moisture rolling from her slot and down the cleft of her bum. He didn't mind licking her, it was quite nice, but the slippery stuff turned his stomach. He tried to avoid the epicentre and dabbed his tongue at her clit.

She didn't care, she was way gone and came almost straight away. Grabbing his head to her and grinding her hips at it, making him grimace as she slimed him. Then it got even stranger, she grabbed his face and kissed him hard, even though he was all covered in... her, running her tongue around his mouth and humming. "You taste of me."

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers