Lemon House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

Fleur, naturally, came first, her sex fluttering at Bill's thumb and then arching up and yelping. This finally set Stephanie off, in fact it was more like she let go, waiting to cum with someone else before panting and squirming on Bill's mouth. Both girls dissolved into throaty laughter as they spasmed out the last of their climaxes.

Bill stood up over the two blissed out chuckling women, removing his underwear and feeling like the king of the world. Stephanie on her back, thighs closed over her hands, clasped between her legs. Fleur still bent over the table, one foot up on the bench, stirring her hand at the dregs of hers. Both peered, through hooded eyes and blushed cheeks, at his hard on.

"I still feel... clitty." Fleur said, almost apologetically.

Stephanie stretched, rubbed one leg with the other and ran her hands over her stomach. "I don't." She said, glinting at Bill, her eyes hungry dark holes. She ran a foot up his cock, along his stomach, pressed it to his chest. He needed no further encouragement and slid himself effortlessly deep into her third hungry dark hole. Fleur laughed as Bill and Stephanie sighed in unison, and she climbed onto the table.

She padded over the warm stone, standing astride Stephanie's head and wobbled her hips. Stephanie laughed but was distracted as Bill picked up his pace. He watched in fascination as Fleur lowered and poised her lips over his wife. Her eyes flicked between watching Bill, or Stephanie as she leaned up and darted her tongue around between her friends legs. Stephanie moaned and joggled as Bill fucked her, Fleur settling onto Stephanie's busy, noisy mouth.

It had been so long since Bill and Stephanie had properly enjoyed fucking that neither wanted it to end quickly, and especially not in front of an audience. Fleur rocked her hips at Stephanie's mouth, as Stephanie rocked hers at Bill and he pushed long, deep, steady strokes in and out of her. Fleur was holding her orgasm back too - with some difficulty it seemed as she dug her fingers into her thigh and shook -muttering encouragements to them both as they worked.

Fleur's stomach trembled. "Please" She said. "Somebody cum."

Bill and Stephanie laughed. Fleur decided she needed to help out and curled over Stephanie's body, opening up his wife's lips. She flickered her tongue to Stephanie's clitoris even as Bill rammed in and out of her hole.

Stephanie swore, a long string of curses that ended muffled and coming instead out of Fleur's mouth. Bill could watch this all day, but decided his wife had to cum, now, and grabbed her feet. He spread her wide and doubled his pace, pushing hard and fast, Fleur could hardly keep her tongue on Stephanie's clit and was lying flat on top, grinding her hips on his wife.

The girl's noises ramped up, but still no orgasms. Fuck it, he thought, It's gonna be me this time. He increased his speed a little more, focussed on relaxing, unlocking. He let out a long groan. A wafting wind of lemon ran over them.

"Oh don't cum yet, please!" Stephanie leaned around Fleur's bottom and begged.

Fleur just laughed dreamily, flat out rag-dolled on top of his wife, rolling her hips on her. "Is too nice, Bill, just a little more." She croaked.

Bill gritted his teeth "I don't know how long I can last," he said, but the girls were already re-organising themselves.

"One. Two. Three. Roll!" They chimed and flipped over, spinning around his cock, cackling. If this was designed to prolong matters, it wasn't going to work. Now Stephanie was on top, astride Fleur and he was pumping her from behind.

He felt a warning pulse. "This is a bad idea, girls if you want me to...Shit." Even worse, Fleur was not content with just licking his wife and her tongue was wondering over his balls and slippery piston as it slid in and out of her.

"Holy Fuck that's good." He muttered aloud, unintentionally, and Fleur took this as encouragement, humming as she slathered everything with huge licks. His wife's buttocks slapped against his front and he bit down hard, counted to a hundred, thought of horrible things. And Stephanie came.

It hit her like a wall, catching everyone by surprise, she juddered and locked rigid, all but screaming into Fleur's sex. This set off Fleur like a firework, her tongue a rigid pad under his ramming cock, her fingers digging into Stephanie's buttocks and squawking. Oh fuck at last . Bill thought, unclenched, and sped up.

But some part of this configuration was all too much for Stephanie. She twitched and pulled off, covering her mound and hole, flopping forward on Fleur's tits and muttering "Too much! Too much!" Quaking and gasping, she rolled off Fleur all together, grinning up at the sky. Already chortling with post coital bliss.

Fleur blinked at the daylight, confused but still licking his balls and shaft as Bill cursed, just a handful of thrusts from release. Then everything unwound.

"Sorry oh sorry!" Stephanie blustered, realising she had mistimed, but Fleur didn't miss a beat. She was in the zone. She had no idea how close Bill was and, grinning, just carried on licking his glossy cock. In fact she flipped excitedly on to her front, took it in her hand and pulled it into her mouth.

He tried to pull away, but she hummed and cupped his balls, squeezing at them.

"Fleur." Stephanie said but Fleur closed her eyes, hooked her arm under his legs and grabbed his bum.

"Fleur stop, he's going to cum."

"Mmm-mmm!" Fleur cheered, rubbing him vigorously into her. Either she was too carried away, or Stephanie hadn't told her about their one rule. Her hands pulled and urged. Her eyes glinted up at him, her glorious mouth unflipped every lock, threw open every door inside him.

"Fleur Plea-"

Bill juddered up onto his toes, arched rigid, and erupted.

Stephanie covered her eyes and turned away. Fleur squeaked, and sealed her lips to him, closing her eyes and pulling his pulses into her mouth. Her increasingly slippery tongue slid around under his end, drawing out more and more from his twitching member. Bill spasmed, gasped and swore. Stephanie put her hands to her ears as Fleur hummed in pleasure.

Fleur let go of Bill and he staggered back, collapsing into the chair.

"Cow! That was mine!" Stephanie spun on Fleur as she wiped a hand across her lips. She was unconcerned, wearing an odd expression, as if she knew something they didn't. She sat up and turned to face the full wrath. Stephanie was on her feet, on the huge table, like a stage. She waved her finger down at Fleur like a bad dog.

"I told you Bitch. That was the one rule. Sperm is mine. Not Bill's, not yours, mine. Wha-"

Fleur shook her head, grabbed Stephanie's hips and pushed her mouth up into his wife's mound.

Stephanie scowled. Then her jaw dropped, and eyes widened. She smiled and shook her head. Fleur licked Bill's warm cream up at his wife's lips, opening her up, sliding her tongue deep into her.

"Silly cow." Stephanie sighed, "That's never going to work."

Fleur laughed. "So what?" she said, cum dripping back over her lips, "It is yours, I did not want it to go to waste." She carried on at her impossible task, trying to lick Bill's wife pregnant.

Stephanie stroked Fleur's hair, her eyelids drooping. "So foul." She muttered. "Feels... divine." Bill shook his head and regarded the pair. That's something you don't see every day, he thought.

Stephanie smiled down at her friend, said something like "Naughty cat! Look at you, so messy!" and they both chuckled as Stephanie kissed her, licking her lips and chin clean. Bill had no idea why this was funny. It was certainly enjoyable though.

"Girls." He said, standing up, "What was the motto of this place again?"

They turned to him, both sucking at their lips, clocking his hard on. "Come again?" they chimed in unison.

###

Stephanie sat on the edge of the table watching Fleur on top of Bill, astride his face, sucking the last of his second orgasm from him. She basked in the warm sun and inner glow of satisfaction, clasping her hands over her sex and crossing her legs over them. She pictured the little tadpoles, working hard, swimming deep into her womb.

The Golden Triangle certainly did the trick getting another one out of Bill. That and about ten minutes worth of "double-head". Cheeky sod. It was the triangle that finished them off though. This time Stephanie got it, riding bill's hard on, both of them kissing all Fleur's delicious lips. All cumming together.

Maybe this was the baby. If not, no biggie. Bill had certainly got the taste for girl, he was nuzzling Fleur like she was a gigantic water melon. And Fleur, sighing and sucking as she refused to accept Bill might go limp. Neither wanting it to end.

But Stephanie knew they had to leave, this place was magical, but it wasn't real. She felt a flip of panic at leaving that amazing woman. She wondered if Fleur might come with them. If Bill would mind.

#

The next day they stood outside the house with their bags packed. All three of them, waiting for the cab. The taxi to their new life as a 'triple'. Not a 'couple' any longer.

Fleur had never travelled, and was very anxious. She had been to the loo about ten times already, but needed to go again when she saw the taxi approaching up the drive. She trotted off one more time.

The car pulled in and, surprisingly, the professor got out of it. Did he ever order his own?

"Darlings how are you? Have you had a good time, did Fleur look after you?"

They both giggled and shifted. The professor grinned. "Jolly Good! Well your carriage awaits."

He held the door open for them.

"We're just waiting for Fleur, she's coming with us." Bill said, rolling his eyes. The professor frowned and laughed.

"You're taking the whole house!"

"Just Fleur." Stephanie laughed and peered back at the building. Where was she?

"I see. Well that's a new one. Follow me you two." He marched up to the entrance and gestured to the figurehead carved above the door. A golden woman , long wavy hair, lapis lazuli eyes. Her arms and outstretched and a florid burst of flowers, blossoms, pouring out from between her squatting legs.

"Fleur." He announced. Stephanie and Bill looked at each other. He launched into a well-rehearsed speech "For thousands of years the locals have worshipped this figure, she was supposed to be the spirit of the lemon groves you see. Young couples would sleep under the trees to get pregnant. The family thought it would be the perfect totem for the house. You know a symbol of Sexuality and Fertility. I think of the house as being Fleur in many respects, it wouldn't be here without her after all."

Stephanie laughed. "Oh I see, is that where Fleur got her name, then. She was named after-"

The professor sighed. "No dear. I'm sorry. But this is the only Fleur."

He pulled up his glasses and peered into their eyes. "Still dilated, I see. You'll be under the effects for a week at least, you have both had a very high dose. I bet you've constructed a whole fantasy role for yourselves haven't you? Forgotten all about booking this homeopathic sexual therapy."

He flicked his eyes between them.

"Don't remember the ads we emailed you? The spam? Increase your libido? Penis size? Arousal? Longevity? I must admit we get very few people answering them. Do you think we need to try another form of marketing?"

"Fleur was real." Bill said. Quietly. Somewhat feebly. The professor raised his eyebrows.

"Real. Not real. Perception Dear boy. This is the subject of my study. The scent from this particular lemon blossom flower, in such high doses, is hallucinogenic you see. But!" He raised his fingers "Like those Mayan mushrooms, everyone has the same hallucination. Quite Remarkable don't you think? Folie a deux! Deep seated sexual imagery, a projection from the reptile brain maybe? Do you know the suggestion of this character is so strong. Some people - the most susceptible -even believe they have been her. Looked out from her eyes, seen from her point of view!"

Stephanie felt her eyes welling up, she nodded. "Peepy Tom" She muttered.

The professor held up his hands. "I... don't really need to know the details. Just know it has worked. That you have a new life together. Umm it did work didn't it?"

He spread his arms and led them back to the car. They nodded.

"The books?" Stephanie asked, "My work. Was that real?"

"Of course!" The professor flapped them into the door "How else do you think you could afford this. You are quite welcome to come back, you know. Finish the job. Add something to the books yourself even eh?"

They both smiled. "And Fleur, she'll still be here?" Bill asked, squeezing Stephanie's hand.

"Folie a deux!" The professor marched off back to the house, "Same hallucinations every time! Cheerio!" He shouted over his shoulder. "Come Again!"

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers