Lemon House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

This isn't like Stephanie He thought, and that's all he needed, just that one little doubt.

He had stayed rock hard through the licking, through the sliming, through the messy play. But that little doubt, it just nibbled away at the granite. For the first time since he arrived, a frown flickered on Stephanie's face. She took him, ready to finally guide him home, and found him flagging.

She shrugged cheekily and slid her hand up and down, but now he knew she knew, it was worse. She looked up at him, sent a tongue along his length and around the end and he groaned. Yep that should do the trick. But a weird thump out in the hallway distracted him.

"What was that?" He spun round, listening hard, a warm spreading sensation engulfing his end.

"Mmm?" When he turned back he found Stephanie sliding her head up and down him and he forgot all about it. For a moment, he even relished her lascivious laughter as she sucked him and he got so hard she could hardly get her mouth round. But then it came back. Stephanie doesn't act this way. He pushed her off him, opened her legs, and quickly stuffed his hardness into her.

She all but yelped and he rocked, incredulous at how open she was, it didn't seem at all tight. Maybe this was the new Stephanie after all. If so, bring it on! But then he saw her face, the disappointment, the concentration, it was him. Not her. He wasn't hard enough. He grabbed her hips and pushed hard. Her eyes closed. Why? Could she not look at him?

He turned her over on to all fours, scooped what was left of his hard on into her, maybe he would be able to cum before he lost it, maybe this would be the baby... Her hole slowly tensed. He pulled out.

She slumped onto her front, and he lay on top of her, nestling his limp dick in the cleft of her bum. He kissed her neck, she patted his cheek. Neither of them said anything. It was best not to.

#

The bed shifted weirdly and Bill woke up just in time to see Stephanie's bare bottom in the moonlight, disappearing out of the bedroom door, closing it with a soft click behind.

For a moment he was disorientated, and turned over, assuming she was off for a wee. Then he remembered where he was. The en-suite. He sat up, blinking at the door. She was naked when she left.

He swung out of bed, wrapped one of the discarded, tiny towels around his waist, and looked out in the hall. In the distance, Stephanie's foot disappeared and a door closed. Was Stephanie that close to Fleur, that she could be naked with her? After one week?

His curiosity overpowering his inhibitions he trotted softly down the plush corridor until he got to the door. It was easy to find, as Fleur seemed incapable of moderating her voice behind it.

"I am sorry, Stephanie. I just don't... like him, your big Willy." She sniggered.

Stephanie was being more careful, her voice was quiet. Just a murmur. But it was easy to get the conversation from Fleur's input alone.

"How can you find him attractive, he is so big. And lumpy."

Murmur of exclamation.

"You might like muscle and hair and animal smells. I don't. I thought he would be... elegant like you. Gentle. Oh..." Fleur seemed to be struggling with something. Stephanie was quiet.

Fleur ranted on. "And his member! An ugly grand baguette!. I know I did. Well, I only came because of what you were doing to it, not... It." Fleur sighed again, said something encouraging. Was Stephanie crying? Sweet girl. Bill felt tortured, putting her through all this... Hang on.

Fleur had been watching them. Bill felt the floor lurch as his world re-assembled. What the F-

"Merde." Fleur burst, but it was an odd tone. Not angry. Then a noise from Stephanie. A noise that was like a shotgun shell to his head. A low, happy, hum of pleasure.

Bill dropped to his knees and found the keyhole, found the girls. His hand found his mouth and tears popped from his eyes.

The bed was opposite the door, curtains and windows wide, casting a slab of moonlight across it. Bright as day. Stephanie was lying on her back up the middle of the bed. Fleur's arms were spread across the headboard, knees splayed and crouched over his wife's face. Stephanie's mouth and tongue lapped up at the stranger's cunt and clit as her hips shook and his wife hummed like it was ice cream. Tracks of wetness glinted off her cheeks in the moonlight.

"Mmmm!" She pressed her mouth harder to Fleur. Her knees raised, then butterflied flat to the bed, opening her up. A string of juice looped from slot to thigh. She shook her hips.

"You are sure? I am allowed to now? You won't cum before me?"

"Mmmm!"

"Oh..." Fleur curled over his wife's body, like a feeding animal, "Oui..."

But for the terrible moans of pleasure, the girls were quiet as they nuzzled heads between each other's thighs. Bill bit his knuckle, and felt a tear drop from his chin.

Onto a monstrous erection.

#

He was still awake, glowering, when Stephanie returned. She spooned up tight to him, kissed his shoulder and hugged him. She reeked of that woman. Of Lemon. He sighed loudly.

"Sweetpea, you awake?" Stephanie said and nuzzled him. She had to be joking.

"How about you tell me what's going on?" He bounced round to face her.

She looked frightened, a tear welled up. She hesitated, "I don't want to hurt you," she said.

Bill groaned like a punch to the gut.

"No!" She said "That's not what I mean. I love you. I love you more now than-"

"I heard you. I saw you. In there!" He slammed his fist on the bed.

She took a deep breath. She told him everything. All about the breeze and the blossom and Fleur and sexual awakening.

"To be honest." She said opening the curtain and the window "I'm surprised you haven't felt it yet. It must be your hayfever. You know what the motto of this place is? Come again! Just relax my love."

The curtains billowed, Bill sighed. Fresh air felt good, no sneezing. Drugs must be working. The anger still lay in a stone ball in his stomach, though.

"No. I have never heard such a pile of horse-shit." He shook his head, sat up, and glared at Stephanie. "You can dress it all up all you like in your new-age hippy-drippy bollocks but you are, basically, fucking around." His voice wavered. "I should just dump you."

Stephanie wrapped herself painfully tight around his torso; her eyes squeezed shut until tears rolled out.

"We will go. Now. I'm sorry." She said.

But Bill was making mountains. "To what? To our sad frigid sex life? Maybe there's a reason you shut me out and I can't stay up." Stephanie sobbed. Bill carried on piling it all up. "No kind of home to bring a baby into, is it? Where the... the mother can't even look... at the father." Bill turned away so she couldn't see him crying. Stephanie gripped harder, but he still wasn't done. He unpeeled her one last time. "Stay here with your sneaky peeping-tom of a lesbo!"

The door burst open, and Fleur charged in, naked, "I am not a peepy Tom!" She screeched and flew at Bill, who was already on his feet.

"Fucking hell." Was all he could say. She hit him like a bull - fists flailing - and barrelled him over onto the bed, leaping on top of him, raining blows on his chest and raised arms. Stephanie leapt of the bed, both hands at her mouth.

The wind blew fiercely through the room, flapping curtains as Fleur screamed, and beat him. Bill snapped. He grabbed her wrists and turned over, pinning her to the bed beneath him. Stephanie screamed "Bill stop it!" Fleur spat and writhed and the wind blasted into his face. He held her still. Her eyes. The heat of her. That smell. He felt himself harden against her. He could just...

They rammed their lips together, tongues bolting into each other's mouths. Fleur gripped his neck and locked her feet up on his buttocks.

"Fleur?" Stephanie shuffled, shocked around them. Bill's vision sparkled; he pushed his hips and slid deep into the crazed woman. "Bill!" Stephanie tugged at them but Bill was unstoppable, ramming again and again, Fleur stopped kissing and added her hands to her feet at his pumping hips, laughing in wild abandon "Oui! OUI! "

Bill felt a relentless rising pulse, his thrusts growing mad, Fleur grinding and stirring at them. Her hole pulsed and sucked at him. He felt his balls tighten.

"BILL! NO!" Stephanie screamed in his ear and he stopped, blinked at her big worried eyes, spilling fat tears. He looked down at Fleur's glowing face, her breasts bouncing as she tried to ride up at him, finish herself off. He shook his head, sliding out of her, dazed.

"Merde! Merde! Merde!" Fleur slammed her hands on the bed, leapt up and strode to the door.

"Fleur where are you going?" Stephanie tried to block her way, as if paranoid she would leave.

"To finger-fuck myself of course." She marched out. "AGAIN!" and slammed the door.

The curtains fluttered down and the room grew thick with silence. Bill and Stephanie stared at each other, his cock chilling in the air between them. Stephanie looked at it, closed her eyes and sighed. She avoided his eye and got into bed with her back to him.

Bill felt shaky after the action, and Stephanie puffed another annoyed sigh as he manoeuvred under the covers. She really had a gorgeous back. He pecked a kiss to her neck, slid across the bed and rested his cock - once more - between her bottom cheeks. He clenched it against her.

"That's a bloody joke right?" She said and shimmied right to edge of the bed.

Fuck it then, he thought and rolled over.

#

The morning was a different story. Bill opened his eyes to find Stephanie's face on the pillow next to his, watching him sleep. She smiled. Eyes, lips the lot, a proper smile. Beaming.

"This a dream?" he kissed her and she hummed.

"I've been thinking." She said, "Seems we could all have quite an interesting time here. If we just... went with the flow? Buried our pride?"

It was only then the night before assaulted him, what he had heard, what he saw. Echoes of anguish making him purse his lips. But then he remembered how he had behaved with Fleur. Stephanie's hair ruffled in a draught from the open window. He forced himself to breathe. Let it go.

"Ok." He said, and Stephanie squeaked, rolled on top of him and plucked kisses all over his face. His cock stirred against her soft abdomen.

"One rule." She said, pointing at him, frowning but moving her hips at his growing hardness. He cupped her buttocks. "You never. Ever. Cum in her. Only me. Is that clear?"

Bill was nuzzling her neck. "What? Course not! Why would... Oh."

Stephanie nodded and climbed off him, planting a long kiss to the underside of his hard-on and patting it.

"Later Cherie." She cooed, "I have to work."

She skipped off to the bathroom. Bill growled at his bobbing member. Bloody Typical.

#

While it was still cool, Stephanie chained to the desk and Fleur nowhere to be found, Bill took a run around the lemon groves. They radiated out around the grounds, creepy gnarled old things, incongruously peppered with little white flowers, tiny yellow fruit bobbing underneath. He ran with a sense of excitement and foreboding. What had he agreed to here? He had absolutely no idea what he would find when he got back to the house.

It was a very quick run.

He was puffing and sweating when he got back. Nothing had changed. Fleur still absent, Stephanie staring at her antique sex books. She looked up at him and smiled, lifted her face to his kiss. She shivered half way through it.

Shit, he thought, She's crying. He pulled away, cupping her cheeks as she looked up at him, eyes huge and imploring. But no tears at least.

"Love? What's up?"

She closed her eyes, trembled, and gasped. "Oh Gggod!" She burst and grabbed the desk, twitching and...

No way.

Stephanie shuddered, eyes screwed shut, and from under the desk came a muffled chuckle. Well he had found Fleur. Stephanie leapt in her seat, squealing "Too much! Stop stop stop!" and the woman appeared, dishevelled and laughing.

"Bonjour!" She said brightly, and put her arms around his neck. She pressed her lips to his. He stiffened in her embrace, unsure where to put his hands. Her lips were big, soft and slippery as hell from Stephanie. It felt... great.

He licked his lips. "You taste of my wife."

"Isn't she delicious?" Fleur said, twisting around and leaning back against him. Both of them watched her, flushed and wriggling her knickers back up, adjusting her skirt.

"Very." He said, and Fleur sniggered. Stephanie drilled her eyes up at him. Not looking. Smouldering.

"I will make breakfast. You, Monsieur, must shower." Fleur wandered away.

What a great ass that woman has.

Was he allowed to think that now? He saw Stephanie's eyes, narrowed, locked to it to. She caught his eye and mouthed silently, "Lovely bottom!"

He took that as a yes, and set a new world record for the quickest, most thorough soapy scrubbing.

#

When he came back, the girls were outside at the stone table with a pile of bread, fruit and coffee. Just eating. They grinned as he sat down between them, a chair set for him at the head of the table. He sensed some stage management here. Fleur buried her nose in his neck and breathed in.

"Bon." She said and gave him a coffee. Stephanie reached over and squeezed his hand, sparkling as if to say. "Who knows what might happen?" She was unusually dressed he realised, in a light floral skirt and white top. No black. She looked lovely.

"So," Fleur said, dusting crumbs off her fingers and mouth still full of croissant "Stephanie is one ahead of us I think, Bill."

"You lying cow!" Stephanie raised her eyebrows at her friend, "Like you haven't done yourself already today. I heard you puffing away under the table, you always cum doing me!"

Fleur shrugged "That should not count, me doing me. Bill what do you think?"

Bill squirmed. Stephanie kissed his cheek. "Oh poor boy, listen to us, when he hasn't cum in ages?"

Fleur's jaw dropped, over reacting it seemed. Was it that incredible? "What? Not even?" She shook her fist in the air.

Bill squirmed again. "I've been saving it. We've been-"

"But there is a large supply of this stuff, I think, no? You don't need to..." She shook her head. Bill guessed restraint wasn't something she was familiar with. She downed her coffee and waggled her eyebrows at Bill and Stephanie. "Looks like it is Bill's turn then, how exciting to have a man to play with!"

All those bright sparkling eyes, looming toward him. Unfurling from their seats. Chuckling as they pressed their lips to each other's and to his, a side each, four hands sliding over his arms. Amongst other things, Bill felt a surge of panic. He held up his hands. "I'm good for now, girls."

They stood up off him. Two sets of confused blinking. They looked at each other.

"He'll soon change his mind." Stephanie said, tugging at Fleur's dress, leaning across his lap.

"I know!" She said, pulling it off over her head, revealing herself instantly naked. Bill flicked his eyes over the perfect skin, high breasts, decadent potbelly and astonishing mound. He didn't linger. Stephanie watched his face.

"Look at that," She pointed back at her friend, bless her; she was letting him know it was ok, "Fleur, you are such a slut."

Fleur leant over him, and kissed his wife deeply. A sweet-sour pang ran through his body as the girls hummed, their tongues licking into each kiss, Stephanie's fingers stroking up the underside of Fleur's breast. Fleur's hands up Stephanie's skirt, yanking at her underwear. Bill helped, unrolling the cotton down his wife's legs. She stepped out without missing a nibble of their kissing.

"Merci!" Fleur whispered to him but otherwise the girl's gravitated together as if he wasn't there. He slid his chair back, their bodies velcroing together as he made space for them. Fleur's hand disappeared under Stephanie's skirt and she moaned, but pulled her hips away, "No." she breathed, stooping to run her tongue over Fleur's nipple.

Fleur took her hand out and placed a wet finger to Bill's lips. He licked at it, and they both narrowed their eyes. Stephanie shivered and sucked Fleur's nipple into her mouth. Bill found his wife's taste, probably for the first time ever, making him want to eat her. He even teased himself, savouring the sensation of longing and knowing there would be more if he waited until she was even hornier. He wanted her dripping. He wanted to lick it off her thighs. Off the backs of her knees!

Fleur twisted in Stephanie's embrace, rolling her hips, almost dancing as his wife kissed her neck and slid her hands over Fleur's front, guided - if not outright pulled - from breasts downward. Two pairs of hands reached between Fleur's legs and she moaned and shook so hard Bill thought she was cumming. So did Stephanie it seemed, who quickly pulled her hands out.

"Not yet. Show it to him. Show my husband." Bill had never seen Stephanie so in control. Fleur scowled for a moment, then pulled a cheeky smile and lifted one foot onto his lap. Right in the middle of it in fact, wriggling her toes on his pent up lump.

Stephanie stroked Fleur's hips and raised thigh, and Fleur offered her puffy lips to him. He swallowed; they were huge and puckered out. Like some kind of orchid. His mouth watered. She chuckled and delicately opened herself up... Bill leant forward but Stephanie beat him to it, rewarding Fleur with her fingers, stirring fleshy circles.

Fleur went limp, arched back against his wife and cried out, clasping her hands to Stephanie's, locking her in place, guiding them deep into her and twitching. "Oui, oui" She muttered and went rigid. Stephanie smiled at Bill and rolled her eyes as her fingers massaged Fleur's orgasm out, her wedding ring sparkling from the dimness.

Bill was on his feet and ready. Between Fleur, his wife and that twitching foot on his crotch he just wanted to fuck, keep fucking and never stop. The girls knew it too, Fleur tearing his t-shirt off and Stephanie on her knees, yanking off his trousers.

He was so hard his shorts couldn't contain it, his member bulged crazily out of the top. He went to yank off his underwear but Stephanie stopped him, the girls stared.

"Oh Oui..." They breathed in unison and laughed, this appeared to be something of a catchphrase. Fuck it then, he thought. Why be predictable? And left them on.

He kissed his wife, he couldn't resist those upturned eyes, and then he kissed Fleur while Stephanie yanked off her clothes. Two pairs of hands squeezed at any hard lumps they could find on him. Chest, arms, ass, cock. But mostly cock . So when he picked up Stephanie, plonking her on the table, it was at least half in self-defence.

He opened her legs and looked at his wife's beautiful discrete pussy, neatly clipped, glossy and swollen. Stephanie propped herself up on her elbows, smiling at him and Fleur, a look of adoration and expectancy glowing off her as she took in Fleur's hand rubbing at the front of his shorts. The wind wrapped a warm encouraging embrace around them and Stephanie squeaked in delight as Bill buried his mouth between her legs.

He ate his wife. Devoured her. Loving every sloppy lick of her delicious folds. She shivered and quaked and hummed and begged him not to stop. Even Fleur, watching intently, sighed her catchphrase over and over. She gave up rubbing the lump in his shorts and gripped his phallus like the tiller of a ship. Like she was guiding him. Her hand soft and strong, occasionally pulling at him, urging him on.

Feeling like she was being missed out, Bill reached under Fleur's bottom and buried his fingers in the hot marshmallow there. She pushed back at him and caught a breath, then mercifully let go of his cock, bending over the table.

Stephanie was taking a delightful age to cum, so he slid a thumb inside Fleur and rubbed his trigger finger along her hard clit while he licked his wife. Fleur lay her head on Stephanie's stomach and watched him work, opening the lips to his mouth. Stephanie gripped his other hand to her breast, holding him in place, breathing in staccato "yesses".

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers