All Comments on 'Leo's Unusual Hairy Love Pt. 01'

by 5A4nxL32

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice story and welcome back!

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Love Hairy Women!

Once upon a time I convinced a live-in GF to let her pit hair grow out. After a few weeks, it was thick and dark and yummy, and a real treat for me to play with -- but alas, as summer approached, the decades of cultural conditioning won out and she started shaving again.

At least she kept her massive, dark, pussy bush natural and untrimmed -- a visual, tactile, tasty treat that I never tired of getting lost in. And the curly hair poking out around the leg holes of her panties and bathing suits was sexy as hell!

The memories of that special woman still warm me on cold winter nights.... ;-)

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 6 years ago
Nice work

Your furry contributions are most welcome here.

5A4nxL325A4nxL32over 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks guys for your welcome support- it is much appreciated. I realise it's a real niche fetish that won't appeal to all, but pleased some others do like it too. Will work on a follow-up featuring Amanda in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally...!!

Finally a story with a hairy woman. Although I like a trimmed and possibly shaved lips on a woman my preference is a naturally hairy woman. Love to stroke the thick soft pubic hair and rub my face in it. Look forward to more stories of women with hair.

Keep up the good work..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A NATURAL WOMAN FOLLOWS HER OWN PATH

Too many girl friends follow guideline established by, in my opinion, Madison Avenue advertising. Problem with that is there is a service or product being sold and these women buy into the bushwa.

I like hairy women of any age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Some Interest!

Please continue - would like to read what happens when Amanda AND Sadie are up for more shaving adventures! Good story so far!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Hairy Armpit Sex!

I love to cum in my wife's armpit, especially when hairy! ... And then lick it clean!

Will also worship her armpit stubble in a similar way....and her hairy areoles...

And a thick furry bush on her labia is perfect for oral orgasms....

She used to let me shave her legs, but that hasn't happened for a while....but it always turned into foreplay and great sex when I did!

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please! I can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gorgeous. Very sexy in nice way. We definitely would like to read more. Perhaps bring in Helen as well as Amanda and Sadie?!

5A4nxL325A4nxL32about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks-there was a sequel. Did you read that?

5A4nxL325A4nxL32about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous. There was a sequel to the story-perhaps you didn't see it? Always nice to get positive feedback. What did you like best about the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous