Leo's Unusual Hairy Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

"Pretty skilled leg shaver, eh?" smiled Sadie. "You're better than me!"

Leo had never felt more content. After drying each other up, Leo sucked Sadie's toes (her big toes still had a few hairs on them!) before kissing and licking her newly smoothed, hairless legs before running his fingers through the soft blonde hair on her thighs and giving Sadie the oral treat of a lifetime.

Sex was rampant that night with more orgasms than either had before. Sadie was Leo's perfect woman- pretty, funny, intelligent, deliciously hairy but liked shaving (or being shaved) her legs occasionally.

After Sadie had visited her old college mate Amanda a couple of weeks later she reported back to Leo that as she thought Amanda still had very hairy legs. Then caressing Leo and playing with him she teased with a huge grin on her face, "yep such hairy legs! But... guess what? She actually said that for a little while she said she's been thinking about shaving them for the first time in nearly ten years!! So far she's resisted but I get the feeling she might do it soon!"

Knowing how excited Leo would be he said "Blimey, would love to be a fly on that bathroom!"

Yanking out his leaking cock and licking it she smiled, "thought you would!"

To be continued if some interest.

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers
12