All Comments on 'Leo's Unusual Hairy Love Pt. 02'

by 5A4nxL32

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Keep Writing

Your stories fall into a narrow niche and I love them. There's not a lot of people who write stories that include and/or focus on female body hair and we need more!

5A4nxL325A4nxL32over 6 years agoAuthor

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Appreciate my stories are very niche + possibly won't appeal to a lot of readers but it's what turns me on so I'm heartened that even a handful of readers share my fascination/desire for women + their body hair.

Try + write another in the New Year- thanks again for reading + taking time to comment!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful lust for hairy women!

Well done! Very sensuous and loving trio!

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 3 years ago

Furry is fun!

And the feel of stubble on my shaft and crown is intensely erotic….

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 1 year ago

i love hairy women. I'm also into pissing. My mother was a beer drinking alcoholic the final three years of her life. Beer from the time she got up in the morning until she went to bed at night. Intoxicated most days before noon. Daddy wouldn't let her shave her legs or pits for fear she would cut herself and bleed badly. She also had to piss quite often and the bathroom was upstairs so he bought a chamberpot for her to use so she didn't have to climb the stairs then perhaps fall down coming back down. Sometimes I had to help her get to her potty, pull her panties down (if she was wearing any) and see her very a hairy belly and cunt. Then listen for the hissing sound and her piss flowing into the potty. Most times she air dried when she was finished. If she was outdoors and had to piss she simply pulled her skirt up to her waist, spread her legs apart, and pissed. Now you can understand why I love hairy women and watching them piss. Get back to me. We can chat.

5A4nxL325A4nxL32about 1 year agoAuthor

Good to hear of another hairy fan. I'm not into the pissing but can understand why you are from your history. Thanks for responding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous