Leo's Unusual Hairy Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

After Sandra had finished shaving her lower legs and most of her thighs, leaving a huge hairy "bikini band" (hardly a line) at the top giving her an amazingly full hairy bush that looked awesome. They watched as Sandra put on some stockings over her shorn legs revealing the hot hairy bush extending down to the top of the hose but no hair below them, turning round to reveal an amazing hot hairy arse and really furry pits.

"That was incredible- hottest movie I've seen" said Leo as Amanda started to suck his erect, dribbling cock. " Actually I think she is hotter with the shaved legs as the hair was so thick and strangely her bush looks much hairier without the thick leg/thigh hair. And of course the wonderful pits too. Love the contrasts of smooth and really hairy!"

Smiling Amanda, "I agree! In fact I think that could be the look for me now, even though my thighs are nowhere near as hairy as Sandra's were? Leo, you are going to do me a big favour and get a lot of pleasure in return! I want you to come to the bathroom with me and shave me like Sandra. Goodbye to the bristly legs and even my thigh hair, just leaving the tops of my thighs with some remnant forest!"

"You sure?"

"You bet I'm sure. Sadie told me how good you are with a razor on a pair of hairy legs, so take me away! Actually after my research I saw there were a lot of hairy models doing cam work. I need to make some easy money so like the idea of doing this for a bit. Guys seem to love the untamed pussies with wild hair and hairy pits were also incredibly popular. There were certainly some guys who did like the very hairy legs but quite a few preferred clean shaven. As my leg hair is naturally thick I thought I would make more starting off with smooth legs but keeping my bush and pits in their natural wild hairy state. I could then let the leg hair begin to grow back and then shave them if guys paid for me to shave them again. If hairy proved popular then I could let them grow back but I'm feeling really experimental now and try all smooth legs/thighs, smooth legs with fuzzy thighs, all hairy with occasional shaves!"

"Great idea- you are amazing Amanda. Right let's get those legs shaved. My pleasure, ma'am!" responded a very excited Leo.

Leo lovingly soaped Amanda's thick stubble and diligently running the blade across them and carefully shaving the thighs leaving the thick growth on her inner thighs.

"Do I look as hot as Sandra now?" asked Amanda.

"Even hotter!" smiled Leo.

After some mutual masturbation Amanda put her shorts on again and for the first time she was fully smooth on both her legs and thighs for over 15 years, leaving a hirsute surprise for any lover when her shorts were removed!

After saying their farewells Amanda departed. It was another couple of weeks later Sadie returned home. Sadly her father had passed away a week earlier and had stayed on to comfort her mother. It was an emotional reunion with Leo with lots of hugs, tears and cuddles.

As they got ready for bed and started getting undressed Sadie was removing her warm leggings when Leo couldn't but help notice that Sadie's legs were now quite hairy. He'd never seen them with more than a month's stubble before but though not fully grown out, they were hairy rather than stubble. The hair was dark blonde, darker than the soft hair on her fuzzy arms and thighs!

"Thought you'd notice Leo!!" laughed Sadie. "With everything going on I didn't have the time or inclination to shave them. I'm getting used to having leg hair now and growing to like it. What do you think?"

"Hey gorgeous, I agree! Your leg hair is very visible but not thick like a pelt. It looks good!" as he bent down to stroke it. ."Keep me warm in the winter!", he laughed. "I'd love to see it fully grown out now. You can be my hairy goddess!"

So Sadie continued to let her leg hair grow out fully and some time after Amanda came round to visit them both. Both women burst out laughing as they looked down at each others legs. It was like a swap with Amanda's previously hirsute legs now smooth and hairless while Sadie now had seriously fuzzy calves, if not as thick as those of Amanda used to be.

Leo just smiled with a feeling of great pleasure. He loved them hairy , he loved them smooth and he did enjoy a good shave too! Fortunately for the hairy fan it soon grows back.

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers
12