Lessons from Days Gone By Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura and Michael's relationship continues to develop....
7k words
4.78
30.2k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers

I didn't hear from Laura for several days. I grew nervous thinking that she may have had second thoughts about fooling around with a guy my age. I tried to convince myself to be patient, as she'd continually reminded me. She was a busy lady and I was not the only thing in her life I reminded myself. I couldn't wait to see her again and not hearing from her increased my anxiety.

Mowing kept me busy and I spent most of my evenings with my friends since Mom was always working late. We spent a lot of time hanging out at my best friend Bryan's house, as he had a pool table and his dad didn't mind us helping ourselves to a beer or two, provided we weren't driving. We'd all known one another since middle school and spent a lot of time breaking one another's balls.

I'd made the mistake on Wednesday night of telling them that Coach Williams from State had called asking me to reconsider his scholarship offer. He'd said they were lean at defensive end and said if I'd redshirt and put on some size, I'd be starting the following year. He said I had potential and could play on Sundays if I wanted it bad enough. It was the same pitch he'd delivered many times before. I told him I'd consider it and I'd let him know.

"I still can't fucking believe you," Bryan said. He'd been our high school quarterback and accepted the only scholarship offer he had from Ohio. "You've got at least a dozen D1 schools dying for you to play for them, and you want to fucking study."

"Man, it's just not going to be the same as us playing in high school. I've got to get through school and I don't know if I can play ball and study engineering," I countered. It was the same argument I'd used for the last year with them. It hadn't swayed them, though.

"Fuck, I wish I'd been born with your physical abilities," D.J. said. He'd played alongside me as a defensive tackle since our sophomore year. He'd blew out his knee in our loss in the state semi-finals when the opposing team cut blocked him.

"Dude, think of all the pussy you're throwing away," Erick added to the shaming. "I bet you could have a different chick every night if you were starting up there. Calculus and chemistry never got you in Clarice Jennings' panties."

"Neither did football," I laughed. I thought about what I what I'd gotten myself into this summer. I'd been smitten with Clarice for years, but she paled in comparison to Laura. I only wished I could tell my buddies it.

"Whatever," Bryan said. "Dude, she was fucking gaga for you. I can't believe you never noticed."

"Oh, bullshit," I replied. "She wouldn't give me the time of day."

"If you'd just asked her out, I bet you could have got more than the time of day," Erick chuckled.

"You should call her, man," D.J. added.

"I'll think about it," I said.

"Seriously, though. Why don't you take the scholarship? You're the only one of us that has a shot at the big time," D.J. continued.

"I told Coach Williams I'd think about it," I replied. There was no sense going through my reasoning again. They didn't understand my decision and probably never would.

Just then Bryan's dad, Rick, walked into the pool room. He'd coached all of us in little league and had been one of my dad's best friends since they'd played ball in college together, along with Coach Williams.

"So, Billy's still after you," Rick asked.

"Yes sir, he is," I said.

"I think that's a sign of his desperation," Rick said.

"Yes sir, I know," I replied. "But like I talked to you about, I'm not sure about playing." I'd talked to my Dad about my decision while he was in the hospital. He'd been accepting and supportive but he'd also been so doped up on morphine that I'd felt the need to get a second opinion. Rick explained that he was disappointed since few guys had the opportunity that I had, but that he understood and was behind me whatever I decided.

"Mikey, I understand. You've got to do what you think is right," Rick said. "After you get to school though and realize you can do both, you should talk to Billy. He's eager to have you on the team. You would really make a difference for them." Coach Williams had been offended when I told him after my Dad passed away that I didn't think I'd play college ball. He was sure I was entertaining the offers I had from Cal and Stanford. While they were both attractive, I promised him that if was going to play it would be at State. True to his bulldog-like appearance and demeanor, he hadn't let up. I'd not read the NCAA rule book, but I was sure that Coach Williams and my prospective position coach broke every one of the contact rules as they called several times a week.

"Yes sir, I will," I said.

"Fair enough," Rick said, as he walked out of the room. The guys picked back up where they'd left off. I was trying to defend myself, but the three of them were merciless. I felt my pager vibrate in the pocket of my shorts. I pulled it out and saw that it was Laura's number. Hot damn, I thought.

"Hey man, can I borrow your phone," I asked Bryan.

"Sure, what's up? You got some chick on the line," he laughed.

"No, probably someone needing their yard mowed," I laughed back. The three heckled me about that, saying that seemed appropriate. I walked to Bryan's bedroom and picked up his phone.

"That was very quick," she answered.

"I can't make you wait," I replied.

"I like that. That's very considerate," she laughed.

"How have you been," I asked.

"Busy. And you," she replied.

"About the same," I said. I was excited to be talking to her and hopeful about the reason she'd paged me.

"Do you have plans tonight," she asked.

"I was hanging out with my buddies," I joked.

"Oh, I see," she laughed. "That sounds like more fun than anything I could offer."

"I doubt that," I said.

"Why don't you come over and we'll see if we can entertain one another," she said.

"Okay, I will," I said.

"Hopefully, your friends won't be too disappointed," she purred.

"They'll get over it, I'm sure," I added.

"Good, see you soon," she said.

I hung up the phone and walked back to the guys. I explained that I needed to go see the yard before it got dark. They gave me shit and I really wished I could tell them the real reason, but I knew I couldn't. I said my goodbyes and headed out.

My heart beat rapidly as I drove to her house. What was going to happen? Would we make love? Or would we still take things slow? I couldn't wait to find out. I rang the doorbell and she answered almost immediately. She wore a satiny, white blouse with a black skirt. Sexy Mary Jane style heels adorned her feet.

"You have a key, now," she reminded me.

"I know, I forgot," I replied.

"Mmmm, hi," she said, as I took her in my arms and kissed her. My hands roamed over her lower back and ass.

"You look spectacular," I said.

"You are such the charmer," she replied.

"You bring it out in me," I replied.

"Good," she said. "Come with me, handsome." She took my hand and led me to the sitting area we'd been in the previous time. We sat on the couch and lapsed in a series of delicious kisses. My hands roamed over her breasts and down her sides. I was soon rubbing her nylon-covered legs. They felt amazing. It was so exciting to be there with her like that again. She was so sexy and I loved that she was sharing herself with me.

"Mmmm, you're certainly becoming an excellent kisser," Laura panted.

"Thanks," I replied before our tongues met again. Her hand teased and petted my throbbing erection. I was anxious for her to take it out and stroke it with her bare hand. Patience, I reminded myself once again. My hand found its way between her thighs, and I moved it back and forth along her silky nylons. Each time I moved my hand back up her thigh, I went a little further. I finally felt her bare skin above her stocking and she groaned.

"Oh, you're learning fast," she said. "You're making me so hot."

"I am," I asked.

"Uh huh," she purred. "I've needed the touch of a loving man, again." She leaned back against the couch and spread her thighs more. I took the opportunity to move my hand up even further. I reach the top and my hand encountered her satiny panties. She felt so warm to the touch and my cock throbbed as I caressed her.

I kissed her graceful neck while continuing to rub her sex. She was very responsive to my kisses and her moans increased. She spread her legs still further, while she pulled her skirt up. Remembering her instructions from our previous encounter, I eased my hand inside her silky, white panties. My fingertips were greeted by her slick wetness. I explored her intimately, continuing to familiarize myself with her. I loved the way she felt, so soft and wet. I slipped my middle finger inside her and she groaned.

"Mmmm, that's it baby," she moaned. "That feels so good."

"I'm glad," I said. "Laura, I really want to eat you again. I've been thinking about that so much," I said honestly. I pulled my hand from her panties and licked my fingers clean.

"If you must," she smiled devilishly. She raised her hips from the couch and pulled her panties down, slow and seductively. Once off, she casually tossed them at me. I caught them and brought them to my face, smelling her arousal and her sweet perfume. Without thinking, I stuffed them in my pocket and knelt between her knees. She smiled deliciously at my actions, before shifting on the couch, positioning her sex at the edge of the seat. I leaned forward, inhaling her sweet aroma. I couldn't resist any longer and my tongue moved up through her wet folds.

"Ummm, that's it baby. Lap it up. Eat me like your last meal," she purred.

I did my best to do just that. My tongue moved slowly and deliberately through her womanhood. I savored her delicious honey as I sought to pleasure her. I remembered what she said the first time, and I worked my way slowly to her clit. I circled it gently with my tongue. Her hands grabbed my head and held me close to her. I lightly flicked at it, building her excitement. I used my fingers to further stimulate her.

"Mmmm, baby. You're learning so fast," she purred. "You're making me feel so good."

That made me smile as I continued circling her clit with my tongue. I wanted to learn to be a good lover. Most of all I wanted to learn to be a good lover for her. I felt that we could have something enjoyable going forward. I yearned to experience that.

"Oh, baby. Yes, right there. Don't stop, don't stop!! Oh, Michael," she moaned. I kept lightly flicking her clit with my tongue. Her grip on my head intensified and I knew that she was close. I increased the pressure I was using slightly and her hips pushed up from the couch. Her fingers pulled my hair during the height of her passion.

"Michael, yes, baby! Yes!! I'm cumming. I'm cumming!! Ngghhhh," she growled. She held my head tightly as her orgasm washed over her. Her grip eased and she lightly stroked my head as she calmed down. I loved doing that for her and hoped I got to do that to her again before the night was over.

"That was really quick. I think I was needing that," she said. I smiled at her as she looked down at me. "What's that devilish, little smile about?"

"Nothing in particular. I just enjoy doing that for you," I said.

"Good, because I love you doing it to me," she smiled. "You can do that anytime you want."

"I might want to do it a lot," I said.

"That's what worries me," she laughed. "You're a very impetuous, young man. We'll have to be careful."

"We will be," I assured her. "You want to go upstairs?"

"Yes, but we're going to do something special first," she said. She stood up and motioned for me to stand. Her small, soft hands swiftly unbuttoned my shorts and removed my t-shirt. "Now, sit back down."

I did as I was instructed and watched in awe as she seductively unbuttoned her blouse. She unzipped her skirt next and it fell to the floor before she stepped out of it. Finally, she unclasped her bra, releasing her beautiful breasts. I stared in awe as she stood there in front of me in just her garter belt, stockings, and heels.

"You look fucking amazing," I managed to mutter.

"So, do you, baby," she said as she straddled me. Her soft hands ran across my pecs, the gentle touching drove me even crazier with desire for her. Her fingers played with the soft, thin hair on my chest and abs.

"You have such an amazing body," she cooed. "I can't wait until you completely fill out."

"Thanks Laura," I said. "I've always loved working out, but I enjoy it even more now that I have someone that appreciates it."

"I'm sure I won't be the only one to ever appreciate this body, baby," she assured me. Her hands continued to roam across my chest and shoulders. "You're like a sculpture."

I smiled at her as my hands began to roam her luscious body as well. I focused first on her wonderful breasts. I enjoyed their warmth and softness as I lightly teased her hard nipples with my palms.

"That feels really good baby. You're not going to need much training," she smiled. "You already get it, I think."

"Get what," I asked.

"Taking your time and savoring your woman, like a glass of wine. Make it about her," she replied.

"Yes," I answered.

"You already know how to do that, and that's perfect," she smiled again.

"I'm trying," I said. "I'm just afraid of screwing things up with you."

"You won't my sweet baby," she said. Her hands had made their way to my cock. "Just remember the one thing we talked about."

"I will," I assured her.

"I intended to wait a little longer for this, but it feels right tonight. Are you ready to make love with me, Michael?"

"Yes," I nodded. I hoped that my nervousness didn't show on my face. I was worried that I'd be a disappointment. She leaned forward to kiss me and it helped ease some of the turmoil I was experiencing.

"I know you're probably nervous, baby," she said. "But it's going to be all right, okay?"

"Okay," I replied. Her hands cupped my cheeks and we kissed again. God, she was amazing I thought as our tongues twirled. How had I been so lucky to be in that situation? A sudden thought popped into my head.

"Laura, I wasn't thinking. I don't have any condoms," I blurted out.

She smiled at me in the sweetest way. "Baby, you're right. You should always be safe with someone else, but I think we'll be fine. I know I'm healthy and you won't get me pregnant."

"Okay," I said. Like I wanted someone else, I thought to myself! She reached between us and I felt her take my cock in her hand. She adjusted her hips and her warm wetness enveloped me. Her mouth had felt amazing during our previous encounter, but it was nothing compared to this. I felt like my eyes were going to roll back in my head.

"Oh, my," she purred. "You feel magnificent."

"God, so, do you," I gasped. She began to move her hips slowly and I wrapped my arms around her waist holding her close to me.

"Michael, let's just take our time. Just relax and enjoy, okay, baby? We'll make it last as long as we can. There will plenty of time for us to make love," she whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I answered. The sensations she was causing me made it difficult to relax. It felt even better than I'd imagined it would. My hands roamed over her supple body as she rode me slowly.

"Mmmm, yes. Touch me. Rub your hands all over me," she cooed. "It makes me so hot."

My hands found her breasts and I teased her hard nipples. She looked down at me and smiled, before she leaned forward and rubbed her breasts across my face. I caught one of her nipples with my lips and began to suck it.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I love having my nipples sucked. Almost as much as I love your big, hard cock."

"Oh god, it feels so good, Laura," I panted. "Thank you so much."

"Baby, you don't have to thank me. I'm enjoying myself just as much as you are, trust me," she grinned. "It feels amazing Michael. I've never enjoyed a nice, thick one like yours."

"Good, it's about time," I smiled. I was trying to be cute even though she had me at a point that I was ready to explode.

"You're doing good, baby. You're getting close, aren't you," she asked.

"I am. It feels so good and you're just so beautiful and sexy, Laura," I said.

"Thank you, you don't know how good that feels," she groaned. "I've been doubting it."

"Don't. You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever met," I added. Telling her those things and seeing her reaction only added to my distress. I felt the pace of her hips increase, pushing me towards the edge that much quicker. I looked at her in panic.

"Just a little longer baby. I'm almost there," she moaned. I focused on keeping myself from losing control. I tried to think of football, mowing or anything besides what she was doing to me. My hands teased and rubbed her nipples. Her moans grew louder and louder.

"Oh, Michael. That's so good. Oh, I'm there, baby. I'm there," she gasped.

She tensed and grabbed my shoulders tightly with her hands, her fingernails dug into my skin.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "I'm cumming."

Knowing she'd orgasmed was all it took for me and I felt myself erupt inside her. Her hips continued to move, milking me of my cum. As my orgasm continued I pulled her to me, holding her tightly. It was such an amazing feeling and I'd finally experienced it with this beautiful woman. I gasped as I came down from my high. Our eyes met and we kissed hungrily. Finally, we parted.

"How was it," she asked.

"Something I'll never forget," I said.

"I'll take that," she said. "You know, with a little more confidence, you're going to be a threat to women everywhere."

"We'll see about that," I said. "I'm just happy to be sharing it with you."

"Me too," she said, standing up. "Come on, take me to bed."

"It'll be my pleasure," I said. After I got to my feet, I quickly picked her up and held her cradle style.

"And just what do you think you're doing," she asked.

"Taking you to bed," I replied, as I walked towards the stair case.

"You didn't need to show me you're big and strong. I'd figured that out already," she laughed.

"I know, I just wanted to," I replied.

She rolled her eyes at me as we started up the stair case. When I entered her room, I laid her on the bed. She scooted over and patted the bed next to her. I joined her and she laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and gently stroked her back. She resumed playing with the hair on my chest.

"Are you okay with all this," she asked quietly.

"Yeah, why," I replied.

"I just don't want you to think it's more than it is," she said.

"What are you worried about," I asked.

"I don't want you to get your feelings hurt, Michael," she said.

"What do you mean," I persisted.

"Baby, I want you to understand that this is just sex. After what happened downstairs, I know it's going to be amazing sex, but we can't have any attachments or feelings," she said.

"I understand. I feel really close to you, though, Laura. I mean, obviously I'm not just the guy that mows your yard anymore," I said. I was trying to make a joke and hopefully relieve some the sudden tension I felt in her.

"There's nothing wrong with that, but if it becomes more we need to stop," she insisted.

"Okay, Laura. I understand. I don't want it to stop," I said.

"Good. Neither do I," she said, finally smiling. She moved up and we kissed for several long minutes.

"So, how was I," I asked finally. I was dying to know.

"I'd say you were excellent," she smiled.

"Good. It was hard, though. The second I was inside you, I thought I was going to lose it," I said truthfully.

"You didn't though. That's the important thing. As you get more experience, it will get easier," she said. "Besides, I'll be honest. I haven't had an orgasm in a long time that didn't require a battery. You're not going to have to work very hard for me just yet."

nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers
12