Lessons from Days Gone By Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers

Her joke made me laugh, before I became serious again. "How long has it been for you?"

"A long time," she said sadly. "Steve lost interest in me, he quit even trying. I don't think we made love for a couple years before he left me."

"I still can't get over that," I said.

"It happens in life, honey," she explained. "Making love with him became a chore. It was just about him. You've made me feel better in the two times we've been intimate than he ever did, and you still don't really know what you're doing."

"He must have been really bad," I laughed.

"No, it's not that. It's like I explained. You get it. You make it about me. Steve would have just got off earlier and left me to my vibrator. You did what you could and that made it special," she smiled.

"Thanks," I replied. "I really didn't want to disappoint you."

"Oh, you," she said as she rolled on top of me and kissed me. "You're too sweet for your own good, but I love it. I just hope you don't meet some black hearted wench that takes that out of you."

"I'm happy right where I'm at," I said.

"You better be," she said with a devilish grin. "It's almost 9, I'm not keeping you too late, am I?"

"Of course not," I said. "I've got nowhere to be. I would have been with my friends until at least 11 anyway."

"In that case, why not get that handsome face between my thighs, again," she said devilishly.

"Certainly," I said. She rolled off me and adjusted herself on the bed where she was propped up on the pillows. She still had her sexy heels on and spread her stocking-clad legs invitingly. I moved between them and began kissing the soft nylon working my way up to her wet sex. She looked very wet and delicious. I paused briefly thinking that a lot of that wetness was my probably my own. I hesitated, but I knew that I wanted to make her happy. I ran my tongue through her slit and tasted the aftermath of our lovemaking. It was a unique flavor, not bad, but certainly different. She looked down at me as I continued to lick her.

"Are you okay down there," Laura asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"I've never had a man go down on me afterwards," she said.

"No," I replied questioningly.

"Never. Granted, I've not had many men go down on me, period," she smiled.

"I love doing it," I smiled.

"Good. Eat me out, baby. Make me cum on your sexy face, again," she said.

I resumed my licking and was rewarded by her encouraging words and compliments. Her hands reached for my head as I licked and sucked at her wet sex. I loved hearing her moan my name and call me baby.

"Mmmm, Michael. That's it baby. Just like that. Slow and easy," she cooed. "You're getting so good at this."

I smiled inwardly at her compliment, as I was so happy to be pleasuring her. My tongue lightly flicked her hard clit as it peeked out at me. I traced circles around it and felt her grip on my head increase. I was dying to make her cum again.

"Mmmm. Yes. My clit. Lick it like that, baby. Just take your time," she purred. "You make me feel so good."

Hearing her say that sent shivers through my body. I was so new to all of this and her compliments drove me wild. I wanted to learn everything with her. I wanted to share everything with her.

"Uggghhh, that's it. Ohhhh, don't stop that right there," she continued. My tongue continued to circle her clit, occasionally swiping gently across it. Her hips moved with her pleasure, driving her sex into my face. It was amazing knowing that I was making her feel so good. I used my fingers to penetrate her. She was wetter than I'd previously felt her. I assumed that was a result of our earlier lovemaking. My fingers twirled inside her, exploring the unique textures that I felt. There was a small bump on the top, and for whatever reason my finger rubbed against it. She tensed and I heard her gasp loudly. Had my finger caused that, I wondered? I touched the spot again and she gasped once more. Crazy I thought to myself. I began to flick it slowly and her movement became more intense.

"Oh god, what are you doing down there," Laura shrieked. "That's so intense!"

I thought briefly about answering, but I decided to continue what I was doing instead. My tongue teased her clit while my finger worked this special spot. I was not prepared for what happened next. I felt her convulse and a warm, almost sweet liquid gushed on my lips and chin. Laura's hips thrust upward against my face. Her movement was so forceful that she pushed my head backwards.

"Oh god," she screamed. "That felt so good!"

My tongue was still on her clit, but I looked up at her when her hips came back down. She had a confused and exasperated look on her face. She shook her in disbelief. She wasn't stopping me, so I continued what I'd been doing. Her moans picked back up and her hands held my head tightly. The bump inside her seemed to grow as I flicked it. Her hips pushed up again and she screamed as she gushed again. What was going on I wondered? I'd never heard of this.

"Baby, please. Come up here, I feel like I'm going to faint," she said. I looked down briefly at the bedspread. It was discolored from when she gushed. I licked my lips and could still taste that slight sweetness. I laid next to her and she rolled over against me.

"Are you okay, baby," she asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Are you," I asked. "What happened? You didn't do that the other night."

"I've never done that before, period," she said. "I didn't know I could. I don't know a lot about it, but some women can do that. Steve was never interested in helping me explore myself, so I never got to experience it. It was really intense, though."

"Wow, that's crazy. I didn't know what was going on," I laughed. "I was almost afraid I'd done something wrong."

"No, you did something very right," she smiled before kissing me. The shivers returned as I thought about giving this beautiful, older woman something that she'd never previously experienced. I felt like I was on top of the world.

"I'm glad. That's really special to me," I said.

"Why," she asked.

"It's something that only I've shared with you," I replied. "It's special."

"Yes, it is that," she said. "But we're going to share a lot of special moments, baby."

"I hope so," I said.

"So, tell me. Do you think you can get away next weekend," she asked.

"Get away? Seriously," I replied.

"Yes. Of course, I'm serious," she smiled. "It's my birthday and I want to go someplace special."

"Like where? New York," I asked hopefully.

"I was thinking about Paris," she smiled.

"France?"

"Yes, where else," she laughed.

"You seriously want me to go to France with you," I asked.

"Yes, I do. I want to go shopping and I need someone to carry my bags," she laughed. "I can promise you, you'll be well compensated for your time." The look she gave me left little doubt as to what the "compensation" would consist of. "Think about it baby. If you can do it, we will."

She slowly kissed her way down my chest and abs as I thought of going to Paris with her. Paris fucking France! I'd been out of the country twice with my parents. Once to Canada and once to Aruba. I thought of what I could tell my Mom. My train of thought was broken as I felt Laura's warm mouth engulf my hard cock.

"Oh god, that feels so good," I said. She simply moaned in reply.

I watched her red lips move up and down my shaft, driving me wild with pleasure. She was so beautiful and the way she treated me was amazing.

"You're so gorgeous, Laura," I said. She looked up at me and winked, never slowing the movement of her mouth on my cock. I reached down and stroked her hair, still not believing that I was experiencing all of this.

She stopped sucking me and moved up towards me. "I'm sorry, baby, but I have to feel you inside me again."

I nodded and smiled, "I'm not going to complain."

"Good," she said as she straddled my hips.

"Oh," I groaned as she slid down my shaft.

"Yes," she said. "That feels so good." Her hips moved slowly and she groaned in pleasure. I reached up to take her breasts in my hands. I moved my palms over her hard nipples further stimulating her.

"Mmmm, that's it baby," she cooed. "You make me feel so good when you do that."

Her hands roamed over my pecs and shoulders, squeezing them lightly. I loved her touching me like that. Her fingers played with chest hair as she slowly rode.

"I've never been with a man like you, Michael," she purred. "You don't know how wet I got watching you work in the yard. Thinking about these big, strong arms around me. I knew I had to have you."

"Oh, I'm glad, Laura. I wanted you so bad. I didn't think in a million years I'd have a chance to make love to you," I gasped, my pleasure growing with each stroke of her experienced hips.

"You've got your chance, baby. You're going to have lots of chances with me," she said. She kissed me more passionately than she'd kissed me before. I was surprised at first but I returned the favor. She pulled away and smiled at me. "God, I wish I could have met a guy like you when I was 18."

"Me too," I groaned. "I'm glad I met you when I did, though."

"I'm glad to hear that," she smiled. "Your cock feels fucking amazing!!"

"Good," I smiled at her. My confidence was growing as she continued to ride me. I realized I was laying there letting her do all the work of pleasuring us both. I began moving my hips up to meet hers. I saw her eyes widen and she smiled with delight.

"Mmmm," she purred. "That's nice."

"Yes, very nice," I agreed.

"Oh god, that's really good. Oh, Mich....," she squealed. I felt a sudden gush of wetness between us. "Unnnghh!"

She'd done it again!! I almost lost control of myself at the thought I'd given this older goddess something she'd never know yet again. The look she gave me almost made me melt.

"Oh, you little devil," she cooed. "That was even better than before."

"It was," I asked.

"Oh, yeah. Keep going and we'll really have to change the sheets," she said. I did my best and kept thrusting up to meet her. Our passion continued to grow and our bodies seemed to know what the other needed. I felt her hips moving faster. I sensed what was coming and looked into her eyes. She simply nodded.

"Michael, Oh Michael," she panted. "Uggnnnhhh!!" She bathed my loins with her wetness once again. That pushed me over the edge. I thrust up into her faster as she collapsed on top of me. I didn't last long and I felt myself start to cum inside her wet sex. I think it was even more intense than the first time given what I was feeling after what I'd helped her discover about herself.

"Oh, Laura," I moaned. God, the way she made me feel. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly as I finished orgasming. My breathing was heavy as I kissed the soft skin of her shoulder. We laid there quietly, enjoying the moment and the bliss of what we'd shared. Finally, she moved and laid next to me. I wrapped my arm around her as we began kissing.

"You were even better than the first time," she smiled.

"Thanks," I replied. "You're teaching me a lot."

"I'm thinking you may not have much more to learn," Laura smiled.

"I just need more practice," I offered.

"Yes, practice," she laughed before she laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and my hand stroked the smooth skin of her back. I still could not believe that I was sharing the moments I was with this beautiful, older woman. The longer I thought about it as I held her, the more it bothered me. Finally, I had to ask the obvious to my 18-year-old brain.

"Laura, why me?"

"What do you mean, baby," she said.

"Of all the men you could be making love with, you chose me," I said.

"Honey. You don't need to worry about that," she said, raising up to look at me.

"I do, though," I replied.

"Why, baby," she asked.

"Because what we've shared means a lot to me," I said. "I'm just wondering why."

"Baby. There are a lot of reasons. I don't expect you to understand them, I just hope you'll accept them and allow us to enjoy our time together," she said. I nodded before she continued.

"Michael, as I told you before, I grew up differently than most people. My sister and I were expected to look and act a certain way because of who we were. We didn't have the normal things like football games and prom. I hardly dated until I was in college. Daddy was sick for several years, so between school and helping look after him, I missed out. After he passed, I met Steve. He came from a good family and we seemed to be a match, so I married him," Laura said.

"I was naïve, baby. I realized later that I felt I'd been cheated and missed out on a lot of things. Steve confided in me about the women he'd slept with. I never had that. After we split up I looked for something and realized that I wasn't going to find it. Then you came along. It's all crazy and again, I don't really expect you to understand. I feel young again with you. I'm getting to feel some of what I missed," she explained.

I could only nod as I didn't fully understand it. I wanted to though. I wanted to understand and be what she needed.

She seemed to sense what I was thinking.

"Baby, are you okay with all of that nonsense," she asked.

"Yes, I think so. I can kind of understand. I mean most people would look at you and say she has everything. I can see how it would be different living it," I said.

"You don't need to feel sorry for me," she laughed. "I'm almost 40 and making love to a man half my age is by far the craziest thing I've ever done."

"I'm glad to be that man," I smiled.

"So am I, baby. It's getting close to 11, do you need to go," she asked.

"I'd rather stay, but I do need to make sure Mom made it home," I said.

"Yes, you need to keep trying to help her," Laura suggested.

"I'm trying," I replied.

Laura took my hand and led me downstairs. We kissed passionately as I tried to dress. I could not get enough of looking at her wearing just her garter belt, stockings and heels. When I was finally dressed, she wrapped her arms around my waist and we kissed.

"Baby, I was feeling a little crazy earlier when I asked you to go to Paris with me," she said. "I don't want you to feel any pressure."

"No, I want to go with you," I replied.

"Okay, but promise me that you won't have any trouble at home," she insisted.

"It'll be fine. I'll be 'camping' with the guys," I smiled.

"Your mother is going to see right through that. You're not a very convincing liar I bet. It's just not in your nature," Laura laughed.

"Probably not," I grinned.

"Let me know by Monday, and I can probably arrange a surprise," she smiled.

"What," I asked instinctively.

"I can't say, otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise," she laughed.

"Okay," I laughed back. "Can I see you again before next weekend?"

"I'll see what I can arrange, I'm a very busy woman, you know," she said.

"I do know that. I'll try my best to make it worth your time," I smiled before I kissed her again.

"Mmmm," she purred. "I think you'll do just fine. You better go, baby."

"Okay, I will. Kissing me like that doesn't make me want to leave," I said.

"I'll agree. It makes me want to throw you down on that sofa and ravage you again," she laughed.

"I wouldn't complain," I said.

"I know you wouldn't," Laura replied. "Get going. Use your key to let yourself out."

"I will," I said as I turned to leave.

"Night baby," she called after me. "This was just the beginning."

I turned back to her. "I hope so. Goodnight Laura."

I let myself out, locking the door behind me. What an experience I thought as I got in my truck. I looked back briefly at the palatial home and thought of the experiences I'd had that night. I thought of Laura and what we'd shared. I just wished she was my age. Then everything would be perfect. She wasn't though and I hated it. I started the truck and pulled away from the curb.

As I drove through the darkness, I thought about what she'd said. She didn't want me to get my feelings hurt. We were just having sex. I'd never been in love before so I didn't know what it felt like. I did feel really close to Laura because of what we'd shared. I tried to remind myself of what she'd said. If it got to be more she'd end things. I couldn't stand the thought of that. I was still thinking about that when I pulled into the driveway. Mom's Cadillac was parked and I was thankful she was home. It had been almost midnight when she'd gotten home the night before.

I went in through the garage and found her in the kitchen sipping a glass of wine.

"Michael, there you are," she said. "Where have you been?"

"I was over at Bryan's house. We were playing pool," I said.

"Oh, Okay. I was just having a glass of wine and then I'm going to bed. I had to prepare for my cross-examination in the morning," Mom said.

"I understand," I replied. "The guys and I are thinking about a camping trip next weekend. Would you mind?"

"A camping trip? No, honey. I wouldn't mind. Where are you thinking about going," Mom asked.

"Probably Robber's Bend," I replied.

"It's fine with me," Mom said. I could see from the expression on her face that she was completely indifferent. I could have probably told her I was going to Paris with a woman almost her age and got about the same reaction.

"Great, thanks. I'll tell the guys tomorrow," I said, trying to show some enthusiasm despite her indifference.

"You need to go have fun with your friends, honey. Everyone will be somewhere different next year," Mom said as she walked to her bedroom. "Good night, Michael."

"Night Mom," I replied. I watched her disappear around the corner towards her room. I didn't know what I was going to do about her. Laura was right, I needed to continue to be there for Mom, but how could you help someone that didn't want to admit there was a problem? I poured myself a little glass of Mom's wine and walked to my bedroom. I sat on my bed sipping the wine thinking about Mom and Laura and everything else going in my life. I finished the wine and laid back on the bed. I thought about going to Paris with Laura. I'd taken French and Spanish since the 6th grade. I'd never been to place where I could speak either one. I was so excited.

The last thing I remember from that night was turning off my bedside lamp...

nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers
12