Let the Courting Game Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that was so lovely of you girls but I must..."

Poor Wally. He'd put Katie on a pedestal and didn't think he should sample her pussy. But Katie toppled from her pedestal, taking his erection in a powerful golfer's grip and she led him to his bed.

"I'm yours to plunder Wally. On this night this is where I want to be and having you shoot right up into me."

Wally swallowed. "You do?"

"Christ Wally, you are so thick."

That comment left Wally wondering was she talking about the cock in his hand or was she allegedly he was intellectually stunted? He never did find out because he was pushed back on to his bed and Katie was holding his cock back and licking his balls.

When he groaned and his body began jerking she lifted and directed his erection so he ejaculated over her smooth, shapely and very firm tits. Cum that didn't stick fell back on to him and as Katie began to rub the white soup-like discharge into her globes, smiling at him motherly, Wally reached down and slid two fingers, with brief difficulty, into a very moist pussy. As his fingers began thrusting Katie's legs spread quite some distance and he was wishing he could get his whole hand up her but thought she was too young to be stretched. He was right of course because when he did slip his length into she rather panted and puffed until he was totally in and he paused to allow her to adjust to a thicker invader than perhaps she was used to.

It was a great couple of hours. They were both very fit and went at it passionately.

"God, you'll have to carry me back to my room."

"Okay."

"No, I'll just have a wee rest. It was such a great tournament, full of twists and turns, like you and I have just experienced. You and I make a great fucking team coach."

At that Wally's erection rose and dug into Katie's leg.

"Oh Wally, enough's enough."

"That's fine. I have been truly rewarded. Please let the girls know that. Katie, I was so proud of you, being the only player in either team to win all her games and taking out the best player trophy and as well taking the most sporting player award on the vote of all players."

"Thank you coach. Now that I have rested I perhaps could go again. Is doggy okay with you?"

Next day the van neared the college. Wally had called the head coach to suggest perhaps the A-team could be assembled to greet them.

"It's all under control Wally. Although it's Saturday almost everyone is here and they are already assembling in the quad. The full orchestra has been assembled to play for the return of the heroes. You guys have performed with distinction for this college and we aim to acknowledge that."

* * *

Three years later Wally was called to college admin. As she walked in a beautiful woman rose and his mind ticked over: What was Katie doing back here?

"Hello Wally," she said, racing up and kissing him.

He hugged her, choking up.

"I had learned you married a fellow assistant professor Rosemary somebody but it didn't work out. Are you still free?"

He nodded.

"Oh excellent. I'm coming back her. I've just been hired as the permanent senior golf coach for females."

"B-but your career: You have been doing very well."

"My rookie year last year was unbelievable but it was enough for me so I enrolled in a coaching academy. I've continued to play in the occasional open tournament and the college will encourage me to keep on with that for as long as I like because taking a top three place will assist in attracting enrolments here of girls with a golfing bent."

"Oh coach and play, the best of both worlds. That's excellent. Which staff accommodation block are you in?"

"Well that's on hold until I've spoken to you."

"Y-y-you mean you are thinking s-sharing accommodation?"

"Yes but only with you Wally. I have this thing jumping into my mind at times and as I came through the college gates it's been spinning almost out of control: I believe I will fall in love with you Wally."

"D-don't you think you should take a one person apartment for a while and test the water?"

"No Wally. I now have a mindset about you. Let the courting game begin."

THE END