Let's Be Adults

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice was in love with how Dani looked in her red bikini and sunglasses. Her tits were crammed in her top and her ass covered up almost the entire bottom. They spent all day at the beach and as soon as they got back to the house, they were on each other. They fell to the king-size bed and started making out. Alice and Dani both smelled of saltwater but neither cared, they just wanted to please each other.

Alice rubbed Dani's pussy through her bottoms until she felt the fabric moisten. Alice slid on her strapon on as fast as she could and slid it into Dani's pussy after pulling her bottoms to the side. Alice didn't start slow; she fucked Dani hard and fast. Dani's tits bounced so fast they came free of her top, which she quickly discarded. Alice grabbed Dani's hips and fucked her non-stop until she came. Dani screamed and arched her back as she came hard. Alice thought Dani might squirt again, but she didn't. Still, it was a terrific orgasm.

Alice slid off her strapon and positioned her pussy over Dani's face. Dani licked Alice's pussy fast, using one hand to rub her clit. Alice was moments from cumming ever since she'd seen Dani in her bikini so it took no time for Dani to make her cum. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Alice screamed, "I'm gonna cum all over your pretty face! Fuck! It feels so good!"

Alice came as hard as Dani did, making her body twitch and draining all her energy. Once her orgasm faded, Alice fell beside Dani, both completely spent. "You fucked the shit out of me, baby," Dani said, still catching her breath.

"You made me cum really hard too," Alice replied. The only thing they heard after that was the sound of the ocean. Minutes later, they were both asleep.

In the morning, they got cleaned up and finally unpacked. Dani went off to the store afterwards while Alice went for a swim in the house pool. Not long after Dani had left, Alice was lying by the pool when a voice called her over from the fence. "It's nice to see someone make use of that house," The woman said, "I've been here a few weeks now and I thought it was vacant or something."

"We only got in last night," Alice said, "And we're leaving in a week so I guess you won't have much time to get to know your neighbors."

The woman smiled as Alice moved to the fence to meet her. "My name's April," She said, extending a hand.

Alice shook her hand. "I'm Alice," She said.

"And the girl you're with?" April asked, "What might her name be?"

"Dani," Alice replied, "It's her house, we're just here together."

"Together indeed," April said, "You two were quite 'together' last night."

Alice blushed. She was also slightly worried where this was going. "You don't know Dani's parents, do you?" Alice asked.

"Oh I'm not going to say anything," April said, "I just wanted to know if either of you would care for the love of an experienced lesbian."

"You want us?" Alice asked.

"I do, and I must say that I find your girlfriend very attractive," April replied, "I think I could give you girls a couple of pointers, but only if you want me to."

"I don't know," Alice said, "We're actually just lovers. There's nothing really emotional between us."

"All the better," April said.

"Just let me ask Dani, then I'll let you know," Alice said.

"Let me make you a deal about it, then," April said, "I could tell you're the dominant one, so if I can have a three-way with you girls I'll let you seduce this nice piece of ass I have over here called my daughter."

This peaked Alice's interest. April was a muscular woman with curly, natural blonde hair in her early forties. She had a flat stomach and fake breasts that looked very nice in her tight athletic shirt along with strong arms and legs. This meant she had to be a runner. Alice could only imagine what her daughter must look like.

"She's barely 18 and still a virgin," April explained, I want her to know the love a girl can give before she gets involved with guys, and she is my daughter, not stepdaughter. Her father is the reason I'm a lesbian."

"Let me make a call," Alice said.

Alice called Dani and began explaining her conversation with April. "She says she saw us fucking last night and wants to give us some pointers, but only if we want them. It's not blackmail or anything," Alice explained.

"She's experienced, we're not, I think it could be fun," Dani replied.

"Okay," Alice said, filled with joy, "Well, how long will you be out so I know what time to tell her?"

"I won't be back for at least a few hours so will seven be ok?" Dani replied.

"Seven works," Alice said.

"See you soon, Alice," Dani said before hanging up.

"Come by at seven, Dani won't be back for a few hours" Alice told April.

"Then you can come on in and I'll introduce you to my daughter Haley," April replied.

Alice met April at her front door and brought her to her living room. She called Haley down and they all sat down. "Haley, this is our neighbor Alice," April began, "She is here to help me explain something to you."

Haley was a very small girl. She was blonde like her mother but only 5'6'' and 120 pounds, if that. She was thin but very attractive. "Explain what, mom?" Haley asked.

"Well, Alice is a lesbian like me and I think another point of view might convince you that I'm right in telling you to forget about boys," April said.

"Mom I told you I'm not like you," Haley replied, "I don't even know what I like yet, I've only ever kissed a boy."

"Did you like it?" Alice asked.

"Well, yea, but all we did was kiss," Haley said.

"He really didn't know what to do, did he?" Alice asked.

"I don't know," Haley replied, "But I didn't know much either."

"Well, girls know how we want to be kissed and are better at it," April explained, "I bet if Alice kissed you, she'd be better than any boy."

"I-I suppose," Haley said.

"Alice, kiss Haley," April instructed. Alice sat down next to Haley and gave her a soft kiss. Haley had a little fight but still let Alice kiss her again.

"Not so bad, right?" Alice asked after a few kisses.

"No?" Haley asked, confused.

"See," April said, "Imagine what else she could do better."

"I-I kind of want to know now," Haley said.

"Haley, take Alice to my bedroom and she'll show you," April instructed, "If you need anything, Alice, look in the top drawer of the dresser."

April's bedroom had a perfect view into Alice and Dani's room, but Alice was focused on Haley. "So what do you want to show me first?" Haley asked.

"Let me see you first," Alice said. To calm Haley a little, Alice pulled off her shirt and bikini top underneath. Haley slowly pulled off her shirt and threw if on the floor. She didn't have a bra on and had very small breasts.

"What do you think of me?" Haley asked nervously.

"I think you're gorgeous," Alice replied, giving Haley a kiss. Alice eventually kissed her way to Haley's breasts. Alice slowly licked one of Haley's nipples, making Haley quiver. Once she had warmed up to Alice, Haley slid back on the bed and pulled of her panties, exposing her beautiful virgin pussy.

"I'm ready," Haley said, "Show me."

Alice pulled off her bottoms and moved between Haley's legs and kissed her thighs softly. Haley shook when Alice even breathed on her pussy. "The first thing you do is tease her," Alice instructed, "Get her pussy nice and wet before you put anything inside."

Alice caressed Haley's clit with her tongue as Haley squirmed at the touch. Haley's pussy moistened immediately and was dripping by the time Alice moved on. "Now that you're ready, the next thing is to fuck her pussy with your tongue while you suck her clit," Alice said.

Alice slowly ate Haley's pussy and sucked her clit. Haley moaned but didn't resist. Soon, Haley was moaning louder and ready to cum, so Alice stopped and continued her teaching. "Right now you could put a finger or two in her pussy, but I'm just going to make you cum instead," Alice explained before continuing to lick Haley's pussy.

Haley was close to cumming several times, but Alice always stopped to make her enjoy the orgasm that was coming. When Alice finally let Haley cum, Haley let out one long scream and gripped the sheets. Alice occasionally teased Haley's clit as she felt the pleasure run through her. "Did you enjoy that?" Alice asked after Haley had time to enjoy her orgasm.

"It was amazing," Haley replied.

"Do you want to try it out on me?" Alice asked. Haley nodded and they changed places on the bed. Haley nervously licked Alice's pussy until she got a feel for it. Alice coaxed her until she felt her orgasm begin to build. Alice pulled Haley's hand to her mouth and licked two of her fingers. Haley then slid them into Alice's pussy. Haley had no real technique while she fingered Alice, but she kept sucking Alice's clit which made Alice cum.

"Don't stop, Haley! You're gonna make me cum!" Alice moaned. She came seconds later, but Haley kept fingering her pussy, making Alice writhe from the feeling. She placed a hand on Haley's' and stopped her. When she caught her breath, Alice finished her lesson.

"When your girl cums, you're supposed to slow down, but that felt great," Alice said.

"I'm sorry," Haley said.

"Don't apologize," Alice replied, "Just let me show you something else."

"What?" Haley asked. Alice walked to the dresser and pulled out a strapon. Haley's eyes widened as she saw it. The strapon was a more realistic design, but just as long as Alice's.

"I'm still a virgin," Haley said.

"I know," Alice replied, "But wouldn't you rather it be me who takes it?"

"I guess you're right," Haley said after a minute of consideration. She got on her back and waited for Alice to take her. Alice spat on her cock and got it very wet before moving to Haley.

Alice pulled Haley to the edge of the bed and inserted the tip of her cock into Haley's opening. Haley screamed and gripped Alice with her legs. Alice slowly added more and more of her cock into Haley's pussy until she reached Haley's cherry. Haley froze and looked deep into Alice's eyes. Alice took Haley's virginity in one quick motion, causing Haley to scream even louder.

Once Haley calmed down enough, Alice began to fuck her. Haley screamed with every stroke Alice gave her. Before long Alice was giving Haley fast, hard strokes with her cock. When Haley was about to cum, Alice gave her a final order. "Tell me you like girls, Haley!" Alice ordered, "Tell me how much you love fucking girls!"

"I like girls!" Haley screamed, "I like girls! I fucking like girls!"

Alice gave Haley two deep strokes and buried her cock inside Haley and made her cum. Haley screamed and tensed all her muscles until the pleasure faded minutes later. Alice pulled out her cock and slid out of the harness before returning to Haley. Alice and Haley kissed softly before the door opened and April came in.

"Do you like girls now, Haley?" April asked.

"I like girls, mom," Haley replied, "And I'm not a virgin anymore."

"Good for you baby, now get some rest," April said. Alice got dressed and left Haley on the bed.

"Thank you, Alice," April said, "You don't know what this means to me."

"You can show your gratitude tonight," Alice replied. April kissed Alice on the cheek and sowed her out. Luckily Dani hadn't come home yet and Alice dove straight into the pool.

As 7:00 got closer, Alice and Dani grew silent. When the doorbell rang, they hadn't said a word in ten minutes. Alice answered the door and showed April in. she had on black yoga pants and another tight athletic shirt but with no bra this time. Alice had the feeling she didn't have on panties either. Dani introduced herself and then showed April to the bedroom; Alice made sure to close the curtain this time.

"Alice said you wanted to give us some pointers," Dani said.

"Yes," April replied, "There are only a few though, I honestly only wanted a three-way with you two."

"Then let's get the talk out of the way," Alice said.

April smiled. "Lesson one is foreplay," She said, "Don't rush into sex. Passion is key."

"The foreplay was the whole day of us seeing each other in bikinis at the beach," Dani replied with a smile.

"Perfect, now lesson two," April continued, "Always use lube with toys, it just makes everything better. The kind I have is pleasure charged and makes you have amazing orgasms."

"Is that all?" Alice asked.

"That's all, now let me see what I'm working with," April replied.

Alice and Dani got undressed slowly and as April only watched until they were both naked in front of her. April pulled off her shirt and pants and, as Alice had suspected, had on no panties. April had six-pack abs and muscles better than many of their high school football players. Her tits were defiantly fake, but they were perfectly round and looked amazing with the rest of her body.

The three of them began kissing on the bed, taking turns all around. April's kisses were soft but still very passionate. After minutes of making out, April let Alice and Dani got at each other while she watched. Alice began kissing her way down Dani's body until she reached her pussy. She gave Dani's clit soft, quick licks until she was ready for her tongue.

Dani moaned as Alice's tongue entered her pussy. Alice used her mouth as a vibrator while she licked Dani's pussy. "Yes baby, that feels so good!" Dani moaned, "You're tongue feels so good inside me! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

Dani came soon after, shaking and screaming as Alice tongued her. Alice licked up Dani's cum and kissed her. "Dani, let me please Alice," April said. Dani moved out of their way as April kissed Alice. Her kisses were harder now, making Alice's pussy wet.

April rubbed Alice's pussy while they kissed until she was dripping wet before leaning Alice back and beginning to lick her pussy. As April licked and sucked Alice's pussy lips, she was very sloppy, but the extra movement was making Alice cum faster and harder. April slid two fingers into Alice's pussy and continued her sloppy sucking on Alice's clit. "Oh my god, April!" Alice exclaimed, "You're making me cum so fucking hard!"

April fingered Alice faster and made her cum. Alice arched her back and screamed as she came extremely hard. Alice convulsed a few times as she felt an amazing wave of pleasure wash over her. Aprils sucked Alice's clit quickly to make her orgasm last longer. Alice's orgasm took several minutes to fade and left her amazed at April's abilities.

"Ready to take my cock, Dani?" April asked. Dani nodded and April reached into her bag and pulled out the strapon Alice had used on Haley as well as a bottle of lube. April slid on the strapon and got Dani on all fours in front of her. Alice sat up against the headboard to watch them while she rubbed her clit.

April got a nice coating of lube on her cock before sliding it inside Dani's pussy. Dani's limbs almost gave out as April's cock entered her pussy. April began fucking Dani with long strokes, using every inch of her cock each time. April grabbed Dani by the hips and began fucking her faster and just as deep. April had stamina and didn't even seem winded as she fucked Dani.

"God, April! Your cock feels so fucking good!" Dani screamed, "Don't stop! Please don't stop fucking me!"

"Cum for me, baby!" April ordered, "That's it! Let this big cock make you cum!"

April's tits bounced furiously as she fucked Dani. April arched Dani's back for her and Dani came moments later. April buried her cock in Dani's pussy and rubbed her clit while Dani came hard. April pulled out her cock and fell onto the bed face-up. Dani was still feeling her orgasm as April slid her cock up into her pussy for round two.

Dani slid all the way down onto April's cock and waited until her orgasm was almost gone before riding it. April put another coat of lube on her cock and had Dani ride it unassisted for starters. Dani's tits bounced as she rode April's cock and April put a hand between them as she started to fuck Dani again. Dani was screaming from the pleasure and was close to cumming again. "Grind on my cock, baby!" April instructed, "Grind on my cock until you cum!"

Dani took every inch of April's cock and started grinding her pussy on April. "I'm cumming, baby!" Dani screamed as April's cock made her cum again. Dani pulled April's cock out of her pussy as she came and squirted all over April's body. Dani screamed again as she drenched April before falling down beside her.

April licked Dani's juices off her tits, still barely winded. "You're sweet, Dani," April said.

"I'm sorry," Dani replied.

"Don't be sorry," April said, "I love it."

Alice leaned in to April and kissed her. "Do you want me to make you cum?" Alice asked.

"Yes, baby," April replied, "Get your strapon and fuck me."

Alice slid on her strapon and covered it with April's lube. April got on all four in front of Alice and Alice rammed her cock into April hard. April let out a sharp moan as Alice's cock entered her pussy. Alice slowly fucked April but sped up gradually until she was fucking April as hard as she'd been fucking Dani. Alice was slightly jealous that April had made Dani squirt.

Alice bent over April and grabbed her tits as she used only her hips to pound April's pussy. "Yes, baby!" April screamed, "That's how you fucking do it!"

Alice fucked April as hard as she could and made April cum hard. April arched her back under Alice and let out a long scream as she came. April leaned back and kissed Alice while she came from her cock. Alice pulled her cock from April's pussy and April immediately licked her juices from it. Alice slid off the strapon and fell to the bed.

"I have one last toy for you two," April said, reaching into her bag. She pulled out a pistol-grip vibrator that looked more like a hair dryer than a sex toy.

"What is it?" Dani asked.

"This is the strongest vibrator ever," April explained, "It will give you orgasms like you've never felt before."

April sat up against the headboard and pulled Dani onto her lap. April placed the vibrator against Dani's clit and turned it on to its lowest setting. Dani screamed when she felt it turn on and grabbed her tits tightly. April slowly turned the dial up and the vibrations got more and more intense. When the dial got to eight, Dani was screaming and squirming everywhere. April bounced the dial from eight to ten and back as Dani started to cum again. When Dani was seconds from cumming, April turned the dial all the way up to12 and held it there. Dani couldn't hold back any more and a small fountain erupted from her pussy.

Dani's eye widened as a stream of her juices shot across the bed. April held the vibrator at full power until Dani's orgasm was completely gone before turning it off. At this point Dani was finished and laid on the bed barely awake. April moved Alice onto her lap and held the vibrator to Alice's clit.

This vibrator's lowest setting was stronger than Alice's vibrator ever was. As the intensity grew, Alice could hardly hold back her orgasm. April bounced the setting from eight to ten as Alice held back her orgasm with all she had. The second April switched the vibrator to 12; Alice came so hard she thought she might squirt. Alice threw her head back and screamed as pleasure overwhelmed her. April held the vibrator to Alice's clit as she enjoyed her orgasm. April kissed Alice's neck and turned off the vibrator.

April gathered her things and got dressed. Alice and Dani were beside each other on the bed, watching her leave. "You can keep this," April said, pointing to the bottle of lube, "And enjoy each other."

April let herself out, leaving Alice and Dani alone together. "She made you squirt," Alice said.

"Yes she did," Dani replied. They fell right asleep after those words and didn't wake up until 10:00 the next morning.

Alice and Dani were still enjoying their vacation and still fucked every night. Alice left the curtains open occasionally and saw directly into April's room as she fucked Dani. One night Alice saw April in her bed watching them as she fucked Dani with her strapon. April was toying herself with a dildo as she watched them, knowing what it was like to have sex with those girls.