Let's Be Adults

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Towards the end of the week, Dani had gone out shopping while Alice stayed home. Alice walked over to April's house and knocked on the door. April answered the door in a sports bra and running shorts. "Hey Alice, what brings you by?" April asked.

"I just wanted to talk with you," Alice replied, "I have something I need to get off my chest."

"Come on inside, then," April said. She brought Alice to her living room and sat with her on the couch.

"The other night when you came over," Alice began, "I have to tell you that you made me a little jealous."

"How so?" April asked.

"You made Dani squirt," Alice explained, "I was the only other person who could do that to her and it made me a little jealous."

April chuckled. "Don't worry about things like that," She said, "I do find Dani attractive but I don't want to marry the girl or anything. You two were just a little excitement. You even said that you and Dani are just lovers. Thinking like that is how you become girlfriends."

"Hearing that makes me feel a lot better," Alice said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Dani means something to you because she's your first, right?" April asked.

"Yes," Alice replied.

"She's your first, not your best," Aprils said, "Further down the road you'll find the girl who fucks you better than anyone. She'll be the one you never forget."

"Is that how it works?" Alice asked.

"Dani is good and all. But when you find the one, she makes all the other girls you've been with seem like armatures," April explained, "I already met mine, and she still haunts me."

"Who was she?" Alice asked.

"Maybe ten years ago, when I was still married, I met this girl on a trip out west," April said, "Those three days were the best sex I ever had. We had instant chemistry and, god, did we fuck."

"That long ago and you still think about her?" Alice asked.

"It's hard to forget girls like that when all I think about these days is what I can do to a girl," April replied, "That, and I made a video of us. I even showed it to my ex-husband when we were getting divorced. He left me for a younger woman so I didn't feel sorry for cheating on him."

"What was she like?" Alice asked. Her pussy was starting to moisten with all the talk of sex.

April smiled and walked over to her television. She put in an old disc and sat back down with Alice. The video started and showed a much younger April. April had more curves back then, she hadn't even had breast implants yet. The other girl, who introduced herself as Riley, was a tall, thin girl. She had long, flowing brunette hair, small breasts, and just enough ass.

Riley and April undressed each other and began making out passionately on a bed. Riley was a dominant girl and started getting rough with April's body, but April seemed to enjoy it. Riley ate April's pussy much the same way April ate out Alice. April came twice just from Riley's mouth, then riley broke out a strapon. Riley fucked April with only her hips in many positions, making April cum over and over again. The video had to be an hour long and as they watched, April slid her hand down Alice's pants.

April must have put lube on her fingers because Alice was already feeling her orgasm build. April alternated from fingering Alice and rubbing her clit. "Oh god, April!" Alice moaned, "That feels so good! You're gonna make me cum!"

Alice came hard, but didn't beg for more. April only wanted her to feel good, which was enough for Alice. April teased Alice's clit as they finished the video.

"She had the best strapon," April said, "It could cum on you like a man, but it was attached to your girlfriend."

Riley pounded April on her back, making her cum multiple times, before pulling her cock out and pretending to jerk it off. When riley squeezed it the right way, her cock shot cum all over April's body. Riley put her cock back into April's pussy and sent another wave of cum inside April. April moaned as Riley filled her up and licked her cum off April's tits. "That felt amazing," April said, "To have someone cum inside you and not get pregnant in truly satisfying for me."

"You two look perfect together," Alice said.

"I loved her, but I was still married then," April replied, "A few years later, I was divorced and the memory of Riley is what sent me down the path I'm on."

"I think that one day you'll meet someone good for you," Alice said caringly, "Just be sure not to let her go this time."

"That's kind of you to say, Alice," April said with a kiss, "What are your plans?"

"I'm going to college in California," Alice replied, "I want to be a fashion designer."

"There are a lot of beautiful women in that industry," April said, "Try to stay focused."

"I know," Alice replied, "And could you imagine getting a chance to see Kate Upton naked."

"Like I said, stay focused," April said.

That was the last time Alice ever saw April. Her vacation ended soon after, her and Dani went home and got ready for college. Alice left for California late that summer, but not before one last night with Dani. School kept Alice focused, but California was home to some of the most beautiful women. Alice had her share of flings, but took April's advice to heart and stayed focused.

Five years later, Alice was out of school and part of an up-and-coming design firm. She was making beautiful dresses worn by even prettier models at fashion shows. Alice's time in California changed her perspective a little and now she was more open about being a lesbian. She'd had a few relationships and a lot of hook-ups. Many of those hook-ups were with the girls she got to try on her designs.

Ever since April, Alice was attracted to older women, but never turned down girls her own age. She thought she'd found the best fuck for her, a curious single mother named Melanie. Melanie had gorgeous curves, short blonde hair and a stepdaughter a lot like her. Alice was able to turn both of them into lesbians and was now dating Melanie's stepdaughter, mostly as a cover to be with them both. But, just as April had told her, you never know you found the one until she's gone.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Eighteen-year old saying 'baby'? Mmmmm,,,,

va45va45almost 7 years ago
Wonderful caring story

Just what one should do and enjoy, caring and Sharing enjoying life to the max.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
A Girl and Her Coach Kissing each other in the pool & locker room.in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Housemaid Drinks Teen's Milk Sucking milk from a 19-year-old's breasts.in Lesbian Sex
Church Girl: 1 Perfect Turn Sweet 18-year old virgin is seduced by lesbian MILF.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories