Let's Be Batman Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!" Ivy screamed as Tommy's cock popped into her ass. He was slick with spit so he worked himself in surprisingly easily. Ivy was sitting high, unwilling to sit on Tommy's dick. Catwoman helped her along by pushing down on Ivy's shoulders, sending the cock deeper into her asshole. Ivy screamed again.

Tommy worked himself in slowly. He grabbed Ivy by the hips and held her in place while he shoved up inside her. Her hands gripped tightly to his chest plate and her eyes were closed tightly. She seemed to be biting her lips. Tommy gripped the sides of her hips and pushed himself in deeper. Ivy groaned hard.

Catwoman reached her hand around and began to massage Ivy's pussy. Ivy immediately began to respond, moaning loudly. Tommy reached back up and grabbed one of her breasts; this time she didn't push him away. She sank onto Tommy's dick, taking him deeply, and screamed.

Ivy seemed to have trouble processing what was happening to her. She had her most hated foe underneath her, his cock buried in her ass. Her biggest criminal rival was behind her, reaching around and stimulating her pussy. And the crazy woman who had put this whole plan into motion was somewhere Ivy couldn't see. Ivy could only comprehend the intense feeling in her pussy. Her skin turned a reddish tint and she groaned. She sat up straight on Tommy's dick; it was almost completely inside her. Shaking, she began to cum.

Ivy's ass clamped tightly on Tommy's dick as she came. He gritted his teeth and began pumping as much as he could, causing Ivy to scream louder. Tommy wasn't sure where they were but he figured that anyone within a quarter mile could hear her. Catwoman's hand was working furiously, buried inside Poison Ivy's pussy. Ivy turned her head towards Catwoman's and they kissed, Ivy moaning into the feline villains' mouth.

Ivy's orgasm finally subsided and she lifted herself gingerly off Tommy's dick. She breathed heavily and, for the first time, Tommy thought she smiled. Catwoman smiled with her.

"See, men aren't so bad. At least one part of them isn't, anyway," Catwoman said. Ivy nodded in agreement.

"Hey, don't stop now!" A voice called out. The three on the bed looked towards the door and saw Harley Quinn walking in. She was still in her nurse's outfit but had something sticking out of the bottom of it. As she got closer, Tommy could see what it was.

"Harl, why do you have a strap-on?" Ivy asked while still trying to catch her breath.

Harley got a confused look on her face. "Why wouldn't I have a strap-on?" She asked sincerely.

Tommy looked at it with alarm before noting with relief that it wasn't as big as he was. Then he looked at it with alarm again before noting with relief that Harley was heading towards Catwoman with it, not him. Catwoman eagerly got on her knees on the side of the bed and laid herself over it, her ass sticking up invitingly into the air.

"Huh, who woulda figured the cat would like doggy style?" Harley said, getting onto her knees behind Catwoman. She played with Catwoman's wet pussy for a bit before shoving herself inside. Catwoman moaned in pleasure. Harley smacked Catwoman's ass playfully.

"Is this how I do it, Mr. B?" Harley asked Tommy, thrusting herself inside Catwoman roughly. She reached up and pulled the cap off Catwoman's head, sending her shaggy black hair flying.

"Here, let me show you," Tommy replied, positioning himself behind Harley. He pushed her forward so that she was straddling Catwoman; then he grabbed his massive cock and pushed it into Harley's big ass. He shoved himself inside her hard, not giving her a chance to adjust. Harley squealed. Catwoman squealed too, Tommy's thrusting sending Harley's strap-on deep insider her.

Tommy began thrusting hard, burying his dick in Harley's ass. Her ass took him much easier than Ivy's virgin hole but it still wrapped tightly around his shaft. He pulled at her nurse's outfit, using it as leverage to fuck her more deeply. Each thrust of his dick pounded Harley's ass and sent her flying forward, shoving her deep inside Catwoman in turn.

Poison Ivy, for her part, had recovered and was now making her way over in front of Catwoman. She spread her legs in Catwoman's face; the feline quickly took the treat and began to lick Ivy's pussy hungrily. All four of them moaned at different times, creating a cacophony of fucking that echoed in the bare room.

Tommy let go of Harley's nurse's outfit and grabbed her by the pigtails, jerking her head backwards as he shoved himself deep in her ass. She squealed when he did so. He pulled her back far and could see her tongue was sticking out, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. He wondered why he loved fucking her so roughly; probably because she loved it so much.

Tommy had Harley almost straight up and down, her ass tight around his cock. As he shoved inside her she moaned from her throat, one hand groping a breast while the other gripped Catwoman's hip. Catwoman, meanwhile, was buried in Ivy's snatch. Ivy was toying with her healthy breasts and moaning loudly.

Suddenly, as if on cue, it seemed as if all of them began to cum. It started with Harley, who yipped loudly and shuddered. Her shuddering flowed from her body into Catwoman's, who groaned deep from her throat into Ivy's pussy. Ivy began to scream again, pumping her pussy on Catwoman's face. All of them were turning red and shaking.

It was too much for Tommy. He thought that he needed to hold on because he hadn't had a chance to fuck Catwoman in the ass (and he REALLY wanted to fuck Catwoman in the ass) but the thought of that is what sent him over the edge. He cursed silently and resigned himself to cumming.

He fucked Harley harder, bucking his cock deep in her ass. As the 3 women slowly began to come down from their orgasm, Tommy began to wind up. When he thought he couldn't take it anymore he pulled out of Harley and stood up, his hand shooting to his cock. He stroked himself as he watched the scene before him.

Harley quickly turned around and looked up at Tommy, waiting for him to cum. Catwoman slowly moved towards him as well, her body heavy and tired from her orgasm. Ivy finally got up lazily and crawled over the bed, getting off the side and onto her knees. The three women, Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Poison Ivy, looked up at Tommy's dick expectantly.

"I thought you didn't like it when I came on you," Tommy asked Ivy while he jerked his dick.

Ivy glared at him and opened her mouth, her tongue just slightly sticking out.

Tommy began to cum, hitting Ivy first with a thick rope that landed from her cheek to her hair. He quickly moved his dick to Catwoman just in time to hit her with a stream directly in her mouth. She smiled and swallowed it readily. Tommy's next shot hit Harley on the forehead, the cum dribbling down her face and into her eyes. She wiped it away quickly, depositing it into her mouth.

Tommy came again and again, moving himself around like a sprinkler to deposit his cum on the three villainesses. They took his cum readily, moving it around their faces, swallowing it, sticking some in each other's mouths.

As Tommy's cum shot waned, he deposited his dick in each woman's mouth and pumped inside them quickly, letting them take the last little bit of cum in their mouths. His dick fell out of Ivy's mouth with a satisfying pop and he tried to catch his breath.

"Mmm, that was fun," Catwoman said, sweeping some of Tommy's cum on her finger. She stuck it in Harley's mouth. "I think we're going to have to keep you here for a while, Batman."

"Nmmmmm," Harley said, her mouth full of cum. "We can't for too much longer, he needs to go to Funland to-" She stopped suddenly, her hand clasping over her mouth.

"Funland..." Tommy muttered. He had just heard that name before. It was after he had left Zatanna, when he was talking to...

"Batgirl," He whispered. He looked down at Harley Quinn in horror. She smiled back at him. He grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her.

"What did you do to Batgirl???" He shouted at her. She laughed.

"I didn't do nothin' to her," She responded, smiling the whole time. "Mr. J, on the other hand..."

Tommy released Harley, backing away slowly. He quickly put his cock back in his pants.

Still on their knees, Ivy & Catwoman were confused. "Mr. J? The Joker?" Catwoman said. "You mean this was all a plot by the Joker?"

Harley nodded. "Ta-da! Pretty good, don't you think?"

"But why did... why did you break us out of prison? Just to fuck Batman? Couldn't you have knocked him out yourself?" Ivy asked.

Ivy nodded again. "Sure I coulda. But this was more fun, doncha think?"

"Wait wait wait," Catwoman said. "So you're telling me that you voluntarily committed yourself in an insane asylum for weeks, arranged to get me transferred there, broke the three of us out of prison, got the drop on fucking Batman of all people, brought him here, somehow assumed that we would fuck him instead of killing him... just so he couldn't bother the Joker while he did something to Batgirl?"

"Yup!" Harley squealed with glee.

"...You're fucking crazy," Catwoman said.

"I know, right?" Harley replied.

Tommy turned and headed for the door. Harley shouted after him, "Wait, I gotta keep you here for another half-hour!" but Tommy didn't pay her any attention. Nothing was going to keep him from getting to the door.

Suddenly, vines shot in through the windows, keeping Tommy from getting to the door. Tommy struggled but his arms and legs were quickly bound. Behind him, he heard Ivy speak.

"I don't know what's going on, but you're not going anywhere! Just because I fucked you doesn't mean I don't want to kill you. You're going to pa-"

Tommy heard a thud, followed by a heavier thud soon after. The vines slackened on his wrists and Tommy was freed. He turned around and was surprised to see Poison Ivy knocked out on the floor. Above her stood Catwoman, still naked and covered with his cum.

"Go," She said simply. Tommy tried to reply.

"Thank y-"

"GO!!" Catwoman shouted. She was positioning herself towards Harley in a threatening manner as Tommy turned and ran out the door.

***

Tommy's throat burned as he raced across town to Funland. His muscles were sore, his head was still pounding, but he didn't slow down for a moment. He was a machine, scurrying over Gotham's rooftops quickly and silently. He didn't stop to catch his breath until he had reached Funland. Tommy used the line launcher, connecting it to the building he was on and the roof of a carousel. After Tommy had glided the distance, he unlatched himself and peered around.

The old amusement park had been deserted for 5, maybe 7 years. The former source of so much joy was now dark and depressing. Switching on his night vision, Tommy searched for some source of movement or activity. He needed some sort of sign that Barbara was here.

The only thing that gave him any hope was something that Harley had said: he had apparently escaped her "trap" a little earlier than she or the Joker had anticipated. Maybe, with the time advantage and the element of surprise, he could...

Tommy suddenly saw movement coming from the center of the park, next to a funhouse. Zooming closer, he saw that it was a body. It was moving, but barely. Tommy used his cape to fly over to the body.

As he got closer, Tommy realized that it was a man's body, not a woman's. The man was lying face down and seemed to be unconscious. Tommy approached slowly, aware that this could be a trap. He cautiously flipped the man over with his foot. As he did, he realized that he knew this man.

"Commissioner Gordon...?" Tommy whispered. He dropped down to a knee and shook the police chief. The commissioner mumbled and furrowed his brow.

"Barbara... Barbara..." He mumbled in his dream-like state. Tommy figured the Joker had dosed Gordon with something to keep him disoriented until he could finish his little game. He shook the commissioner, trying to get through to him.

"Where can I find Barbara?" Batman said, shaking Gordon.

"Fun... funhouse," Gordon weakly replied, his eyes never opening. "Don't let them... hurt my daughter..."

Tommy was stunned. "Barbara is your daughter?!" He said too loudly. Quickly he ducked, as if his words had given him away. 'I've been boning the commisioner's daughter?' Tommy thought to himself. He wondered why Barbara had never bothered to tell him that little bit of information.

Tommy picked up Gordon and moved him to a dark corner of the amusement park. Then he turned and headed inside the Funhouse.

The abandoned Funhouse was dark and quiet. The only sound Tommy could hear was... chattering? It sounded like chattering teeth. The ride looked like it had been redesigned; on the floor were marks where the old walls had been.

'Looks like Joker did some redecorating,' Tommy thought. He frowned. Cautiously, he worked his way forward. He stepped slowly down a long hallway. About halfway down he stepped and heard a click.

"Oh shi-" Tommy said aloud, quickly dropping himself facedown on the ground. A bullet whizzed over his head, coming from a gun that had popped out of the wall at the end of the hallway. In the distance, Tommy could hear raucous laughter. He crawled on his belly to the end of the hallway and entered the next room.

It was a hall of mirrors. Tommy looked at it, trying to figure out a plan. Finally, he muttered, "Fuck this," and began throwing batarangs. The mirrors cracked and fell to the floor with a crash, leaving a clear line of sight to the exit for Tommy.

"Oh, you're no fun," The Joker's voice cracked over a loudspeaker.

"Where's Barbara?!" Tommy yelled into the air. The Joker laughed in response.

"Oh let me check the time... I'd say she's in several places now," The Joker said before cracking up in response. Tommy's eyes flashed white.

"You... you killed her?" He called out. The Joker's laughter burned at Tommy. Despair turned to rage and he stomped to the exit to the mirror room. A thug was waiting, holding a gun.

"Joker wants you to wait here, pa-" The thug began. Tommy didn't let him finish before he buried his elbow into the thug's windpipe. The man collapsed to the ground. Tommy grabbed the gun and continued on through the Funhouse.

The next area was a large room with a ball pit. Tommy didn't see an exit at first. He was too distracted by the man sitting at the center of the ball pit.

"Oh no, Bats! You can't be here yet, you're too early!" The Joker shouted, his hands thrust up into the air. His face caked with makeup, his purple suit crinkled and unkempt, he was undoubtedly the man in charge here. Tommy hated him with a passion for what he had done to Barbara.

"Aww, what's wrong?" Joker faked a pout when he saw Tommy's face. "Are you mad about your little Bat-bitch? I don't see why you're so upset; I let you play with my little sidekick so it's only fair that I get to play with yours. I guess I'm just a little rougher than you are."

"SHUT. UP," Tommy said, barely containing his anger. The Joker smiled widely.

"You seem a little upset, Bats. I don't know if I've ever seen you so mad! Here's what I'm going to do," The Joker said. He made his way out of the ball pit, pratfalling into them dramatically with every step. He finally worked his way to the edge and hopped up out of them. He was maybe 10 feet away from Tommy now. "I'm going to give you a free shot."

Tommy paused, for the first time forgetting his anger. He wasn't sure what game Joker was playing.

"Go on, hit me!" The Joker said, holding his arms out to the side. "Take me out once and for all and end my scourge upon Gotham!"

The Joker closed his eyes, still smiling widely. His eyes shot open, though, when he heard the cocking of a gun.

"Hey, what's that?" He said, his smug facade fading. "When did you start carrying a gun?"

Tommy didn't reply.

"Hahahahaha," The Joker laughed suddenly, finding this all very funny. "I get it, you're pretending that you're going to kill me. We all know Batman doesn't kill." The Joker's smiled filled Tommy's view. Tommy finally spoke.

"I don't think you understand one thing," Tommy said. He brought the gun up to his shoulder. "I'm not Batman."

The smile from Joker's face fell. "...What?" He said softly.

Tommy shot the Joker in the face.

The Joker flew backwards, landing in the ball pit. The hole in his head smoked. As he sunk backwards into the balls, Tommy noticed that, for once, the Joker wasn't smiling.

Tommy let the gun drop to the floor. He tried to process what he had done. He had gotten Batgirl killed, he had broken Batman's most sacred rule, and he had just murdered someone. Tommy fell to his knees and began to cry.

Tommy cried like a baby. If anyone had seen him, they would have been embarrassed for him. Even accounting for the situation, it was a little much. Snot, tears, the whole nine yards. Really it was kind of depressing.

As Tommy wept pathetically, he suddenly thought he heard a sound from the next room. It sounded like muffled screaming. Tommy dried his little baby tears from his face and moved around the ball pit to the room beyond. As he entered, he stopped.

"Barbara...?" He whispered.

There, lying on her stomach with her arms and legs tied up, was Batgirl. Her arms were tied high around her and her suit had numerous rips and tears. Her mask was still on, though, and she seemed to be relatively unharmed. Batgirl's eyes were wide with surprise and she was laughed into her gag.

"Barbara!" Tommy shouted, rushing over to her. He removed the gag from her mouth and tried to kiss her. She turned her mouth to the side.

"Easy there, slugger," She told him. Tommy ignored that and began to untie her bonds.

"Wait," Batgirl said, stopping Tommy from untying her. "...Can you come back in like 15 minutes?"

"What?" Tommy said confusedly. "Why? We need to get the hell out of here."

"Well... it's just that the Joker said he was going to come back soon and when he did he was going to do stuff to me." Barbara said sheepishly.

Tommy stared at her. "Are you fucking insane???" He finally exploded.

"Ooh, maybe you can wait in a corner and then stop him in the middle and then the two of you could both fu... no, that wouldn't work, he'd never go for that," Barbara said. She seemed to be running scenarios in her head.

"Barbara," Tommy said, trying to get through to her as he cut the bonds on her hands and ankles, "We need to get out of here. I'm not going to let the Joker fuck you. He can't, anyway. He's... he's..." Tommy began to tear up again.

"Okay okay, I got it. You came and saved me and I reward appropriately," Barbara said. She squirmed. "Oh yeah, I think I like that idea but what have to be quick. C'mon, take off your pants." Batgirl's newly freed hands shot to Tommy's belt. She thrust her hand inside his pants and started jerking his dick.

"Barbara please, I'm not... I'm not in a good place right now," Tommy said, trying not to let any more tears fall from his eyes.

"Oh quit being a pussy and fuck mine," Batgirl said, pulling Tommy's pants down to his knees. She stroked him hard and quick. Tommy looked down and realized his cursed cock was getting hard yet again. He hated himself.

When Tommy was three-fourths hard, Batgirl quickly positioned herself sideways on the table with her legs in the air. Grabbing at her suit, she opened a hole in it at her pussy for Tommy. She forced his rubbery dick inside her and moaned.

"Thank you for saving me, Batman, now take your reward," She groaned. Her head was off the table and she made no effort to hold it up. Reluctantly, Tommy began to fuck her.

"Ooh fuck me, Batman," She groaned again, her hand shooting to her clit. Tommy couldn't see her face now since it was hanging off the table. He was glad; he didn't know if he could look her in the eye anyway. He began pumping a little harder.