Let's Be Batman Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Batman!" She shouted, furiously working her clit.

"Please don't call me that," Tommy mumbled.

"Oh Batman!!" Batgirl shouted louder, her back arched and her head completely out of Tommy's sight. His hands on her hips were the only thing holding her on the table.

"I said don't," He said, a little louder. Batgirl probably didn't hear him over the sound of her own moans.

"OH BATMAN!!" Batgirl screamed, bucking her hips on his cock.

"I'M. NOT. BATMAN!!" Tommy shouted, thrusting hard to punctuate each word. His last thrust was hard and Tommy lost his grip on Barbara's slick suit. The force of Tommy's thrust sent her over the side of the table to the floor below. She landed and Tommy heard a crunch.

"...Barbara?" Tommy asked cautiously. He tucked his dick back into his pants. Finally, Tommy heard some movement.

"...Yeah, I'm okay," Barbara said. Tommy still couldn't see her.

"I'm sorry," Tommy said quickly. "I don't know what came over me and-"

"I can't," Barbara said, cutting Tommy off. Tommy thought she meant that she couldn't listen to him right now. She followed up on her sentence.

"I can't... I can't feel my legs."