Let's Go For A Run Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sharon approached me she was laughing, with a big grin on her face. "They were babbling away so much they didn't even know I was there, so I told them I'd stretch it out a bit and meet them back here. Haven't seen them yet, have you?"

Of course I hadn't, and we both had a good laugh. About five minutes later we saw the four, now two and two, heading for us, and they all had big grins when they arrived. Denise bubbled, "Mark and Brad are going to take us out for pizza, and then drop us off at home, ok sis?"

Sharon put her hands on her hips with a big smile. "I'm not your mother and you aren't kids. And it's about time!" she said with a laugh.

They both blushed a little, but grabbed their warm-ups and almost instantly headed off with the guys and forgot about us. In no time, their car headed out and Shari turned to me, threw her arms around me and let out a whoop! "Oh my God," she said, "I just hope one of your friends isn't Jack the ripper, because if not you are really my hero!" When I assured her I didn't think so and told her what I knew about them she seemed even happier.

Anxious to get home, we stopped at a fast food place, then went to the house. We were much more used to being together now, and no longer questioned our feelings for each other. She slipped into my arms and we shared a long, lingering embrace, our lips and bodies enjoying the close, gentle contact. In between kisses she said, "Well, the first part of our plan seems to be a resounding success, but I don't know if part B, with the girls, will ever happen. Anyway, I'm sure we have at least an hour to ourselves."

After another kiss I replied, "Two, more likely, wait and see."

She giggled, "Oh my God!"

We went upstairs and slowly undressed each other, before heading for the shower. It felt wonderful just standing under the hot streaming water with her in my arms, bodies pressing and lips and tongues playing. Her hands found my cock and played with it, fingertips running up and down and all around, her palms cupping my balls, then slowly closing over my shaft and running lightly up and down. I closed my eyes and moaned, my body shaking at the exquisite sensations. She held it in one hand, and lightly stroked it with the other, petting it. She looked up at my eyes, and with a little girl voice said, "Mine?"

I was surprised at the question, but we both knew the answer. "Oh God, Shari, you know you've made it yours," I managed to gasp out, in a quivering, shuddering voice.

The shine in her eyes and the smile on her lips told me it was the right answer. The only answer. She continued to gently stroke as she kissed my lips, then my chest, then moved her hands to my sides as she slowly lowered herself to the tub mat, leaving a trail of kisses in the water flooding down my body. When she knelt on the mat she put a hand on each side of my cock and slowly stroked back and forth as the tip of her tongue lashed out again and again, torturing me with little licks on the head.

"Mine!" she sighed as her lips slowly encircled the tip, sucking hard as her tongue swirled around it. One hand gripped the base as her mouth slowly slid up and down, and I could hear her licking and sucking sounds even over the rush of the falling water. Then her hands moved to my thighs, and she looked up at me, eyes smiling, as she very slowly slid her lips over me, pushing and pulling until she engulfed my entire shaft, her chin pressing against my balls as her nose pressed into my wet pubic hair. She rocked slowly back and forth, almost my entire length, pausing only when she needed a breath.

I leaned back against the wall, fearful that my trembling legs wouldn't hold me. She tightened her lips around me and started bobbing faster, and I gasped and groaned with every stroke. When her fist went around me again she pulled my cock from her mouth and leaned back a bit and inspected her work, my head deep purple and swollen, glistening with her saliva. She licked up and down one side then the other, and then her fist started flying back and forth, squeezing hard as she jacked my shaft over and over. "Oh FUCK baby!" burst from my mouth as I fought to remain standing.

"Mine!" she said again as she slipped the head of my cock back between her lips and sucked hard as her hand continued to massage my shaft. I started to shudder, feeling a deep tingling and knowing there was no escape from the most delicious torture I'd ever felt. When she felt me throbbing she rammed her mouth down over me again, nuzzling my body as I felt her trying to swallow, throat contracting over and over.

I groaned, steadied myself with my hands on her head, and surrendered. My hips bucked as my cum poured down her throat, and I felt her swallowing harder and faster. Slowly, she released me and slid back, gasping for breath as my softening cock slid from her lips. I could no longer stand, and shakily knelt in front of her, holding her head with both hands as I kissed her all over her face. She had a big smile, and licked her lips, getting the last of me. And she whispered softly, "Mine!"

When I managed to stand again, she shut off the water and got us both towels, helping to pat me dry. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her long and deep, feeling her body shuddering against me. I whispered in her ear, "I owe you one for that, baby."

She giggled and pulled herself tighter against me, kissing my chest and looking up at me with a smile. "There's something I'd love that only you can do the way I like it, lover," she said softly. "Play with my breasts, Danny, tease me, make me cum! I love your mouth and hands on me!" And she shyly nestled her face into my neck.

"Mmmmmmmm," I sighed, thinking how I loved the way she responded to my touch, and kissed her again, our bodies dancing against each other.

She took my hand and started leading me to her bedroom, but I pulled her back and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against me, her back against my chest. I turned a little and moved her to the left, until we were both facing into the big full length mirror behind the sink, her body in front of mine. As I kissed her shoulders and the side of her neck I ran my hands down her sides, then locked them over her tummy, holding her snugly against me. She moaned and pressed back against my lips, her body shuddering.

I ran my hands slowly over her, loving how smooth and soft she felt, even though she had a hard athlete's body. She sighed softly under my touch, and turned her head to me for another kiss. When our lips parted I whispered in her ear, "Watch us," as I slowly moved my hands towards her breasts.

She moaned softly when my fingers made light little circles around them, stroking the soft skin. And when she saw my fingertips moved toward her jutting, rock hard nipples, she gasped before I even touched, and again when I grasped them lightly. As I stroked them gently she moaned loudly, squirming, arching her back and pushing her ass back against me, causing my cock, which had already been stirring, to harden even further. She reached up and back, putting her arms around the back of my neck, locking me against her. I felt her entire body shuddering as I played with her, and I whispered again, "What do you see, Shari?"

"I see a tall skinny girl in the clutches of her lover, who knows how to do magic things to her." she gasped back, in a shaky whisper.

"I see a beautiful young woman who makes my body obey her slightest touch, and makes me feel things I've never known before," I responded with a smile, and we both watched as her nipples grew even longer and harder as my unrelenting fingers lightly squeezed and pulled and twisted and stroked, driving her pleasure to the edge, but never causing distress.

Her hips were bucking, her ass grinding against my hard cock, moans and gasps tumbling from her lips on top of each other, but her eyes were open, fixed on my hands and our bodies together. I caught the long swollen buds in my fingertips and pulled gently, just enough for her to feel. In the mirror, my eyes were locked on hers, and I whispered, softly in her ear, "Mine?"

I felt her legs start to shake, and she gasped out, "Oh my God!" followed by a little squeak, and finally a tiny high-pitched, "Yes!"

I let her go for a moment and turned her to me, shifting so that we were both sideways to the mirror. Bending my head I lightly kissed one of her pointed tips, then closed my lips around it, sucking it slowly deeper into my hot wet mouth. My hands were on her sides, her hips pressed against mine, and her whole body rolled, arching and pushing against me, my straining cock captured between us. As my lips massaged my tongue swirled, and she pressed against my mouth, desperate to get as much of herself into it as she could. The only sounds she was making were little high pitched squeaks in between gasps and moans. And her eyes were still locked on the mirror, watching.

Very carefully I closed my teeth around the base of her nipple, and saw her suddenly wide-eyed, in the mirror. My tongue swirled and licked and teased the captive, soaking wet bud, and slowly I began to pull back, stretching it. I heard her breath catch in her throat and her hands suddenly grabbed my shoulders tight. Suddenly, she screamed, "Dannnnnnnnneeeeeee!" as her hips started bucking wildly against me, her entire body shaking so hard that only my hands, grasping her tightly, held her up.

I could feel her hot juices running down my leg, and she was crying, sobbing, tears running down her cheeks as she crushed herself against me. I held her tight, covering her face with little kisses, and little by little she quieted, still breathing deeply, as we embraced each other. Over and over, she gasped, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," and finally, "Oh Danny, that's no fair!" The look on her face was almost fearful. "Making me watch in the mirror and what you do to me! I felt like I was watching the most wonderful porno. And I was the star!"

I nuzzled her cheek and whispered back with a chuckle, "Just wait till I fuck you here."

It took a moment for what I'd said to sink in. Suddenly, her head snapped back and she stared at me wide-eyed. "You'd really do that?"

"Would you like it?"

She was silent, but I felt her fist close over the shaft of my cock, already almost throbbing hard. She stepped back, rubbed her other hand against her still leaking pussy, then started to stroke the full length of my shaft as we both watched. Now it was my turn to have trembling legs. Her strokes were slow and measured, and she stopped to run her palm in circles over my swollen head. She added her other hand, both squeezing tight around me as they slid in unison back and forth. I was gasping and moaning with every stroke, and I wanted to shut my eyes, but I couldn't take them from the scene in the mirror. And her eyes were sparkling, her grin telling me how much she liked what she felt and what she saw.

Without letting go, she suddenly dropped to her knees, and I could see the big smile on her face whether I looked down or into the mirror. One hand released me and she quickly slid her lips over my cock, down to her hand, head moving quickly back and forth. In just a stroke or two my shaft was dripping wet with her saliva, glistening in the bright lights. My hands went to the back of her head, and gripped her lightly as she bobbed back and forth, removing her hand and little by little taking me deeper and deeper. In the mirror I could see her eyes, still turned to watch us.

All at once she lunged forward and took my shaft into her throat until her chin pressed against my balls. Suddenly I could feel her shaking too, and I realized that in the mirror she could see what she'd never seen before, my cock buried in her throat, only my balls visible. And she reached out a hand and cupped me, gently rolling them, before she had to pull back for a desperate breath.

She gasped out, "Oh my God, Danny!" before swiftly engulfing me, this time sliding back and forth with full long strokes, strings of her saliva dripping from my cock to the floor. When she pulled back again, she stared at me in the mirror, gasping. I reached down and took her arms, pulling her up to me, and I kissed her hard, but I turned so that my jutting, spear-hard cock was visible in front of us, in the mirror.

I grasped myself and ran the dark tip over her pussy, pressing between her lips and making circles over her clit as she shuddered and moaned. A high, squeaky voice said, "Ohmygod, pleaseeeeee!"

She lifted on her toes as I pressed it against her, and her sopping wet tunnel easily slid all the way down on me in one quick stroke. Grabbing her ass, I pulled her hard against me, holding her impaled, and we both watched as our bodies ground together, feeling it moving inside of her.

I put my hands on her shoulders and leaned her back, our bodies still joined, and we both gasped and moaned at the almost painfully erotic sight and feel as we moved our hips in time with each other and watched my shaft slide in and out of her. As we moved faster, I could feel her shuddering, breath coming in short labored gasps, but I was shuddering too, my straining cock threatening to give in to the intense pleasure at any moment. I pulled back from her and then pulled her to me, my arms squeezing tight as my eyes closed for a moment, no longer watching. I needed the feeling of her wonderful body crushed against mine, and the tightness of her arms told me she did too. Our lips ground and tongues played, and we could feel the shivers passing between us.

I backed to the corner of the sink and turned her around in my arms, back to me, then whispered in her ear, "Put your knee up, Shari."

She did, both her hands resting on the other corner, and I quickly moved against her, sliding my full length into her from behind with one quick hard thrust. She grunted, then started to moan with every thrust, ramming herself back onto me as I fucked her faster and harder, breath coming in pants as sweat began to run from my forehead. Her eyes were glued on the mirror, watching my cock ravaging her pussy as my body slapped loudly against her ass, pummeling her firm cheeks with the impact of my thighs. I was groaning with the wonderful pleasure, and she was making little cries in between gasps for breath.

Knowing I couldn't withstand any more, I leaned forward and grasped one nipple gently and pulled. She squealed in surprise, then growled and rammed herself back against me, grinding hard. In another second she screamed between clenched teeth, and I felt her pussy clamp around me as her entire body began to shake violently in the throes of another orgasm. I snarled and clamped my arms around her, pulled back once against her tightness and slammed deep into her again. My hips rolled and bucked as my cock pumped spurt after spurt of cum, my body shuddering and shaking.

Her head was down, no longer watching the mirror, and her hands were clutching the sink, holding her up. I had sweat streaming down my face, dripping off my chin onto her ass, and running down my chest. As, still gasping, I pulled her up to me, I whispered in her ear, "We're going to need another shower."

"Later," she gasped. But in a moment, I heard a little giggle, and in the mirror I could see the smile on her face.

I gathered her up in my arms and carried her to her bedroom, realizing it was the first time I'd been there. I laid her on the bed, climbed next to her, wrapped her in my arms and just held her. Almost motionless, we nuzzled each other, enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking, the warmth of each others body and the sheet we had pulled over ourselves. But in a few minutes, through the open window, in the night's stillness we heard a car pull into the drive and stop. She whispered, "Oh God, they're home."

I chuckled and said, "Two hours."

She gave me a little whack and said, "Smarty! Well they should be coming in pretty soon."

"Maybe," I replied. And for 45 minutes we lay still, snickering together as we strained to hear the whispered words, the laughter and giggling, and occasional little squeals coming from the car.

Finally, we heard doors close, the car started, and a moment later the kitchen door opened and shut. It was silent for a moment, but then we heard quiet voices. And giggling. "I think they had a good time," I whispered. Shari stifled a laugh and kissed me on the cheek.

In a few minutes we heard quiet footsteps coming up the stairs. Our door was closed, but Shari called out, "Have fun, you two?"

It was silent for a moment, but then the door opened and two heads looked in. With very flushed faces. "Oh God, Mandy said, "they're in bed!"

"Well we just finished playing chess!" Sharon said. I gave her a little squeeze under the sheet. "Get used to it," she continued, bluntly, "We like each other. Now, how did you guys make out tonight? And come in here!"

They slid in the door, sort of hugging the wall, but Shari said, "Come over here, you can sit on the bed, you've already seen a lot more of us than this sheet. I'm your sister, remember?"

They came, though rather slowly, and when they sat they looked at each other for a moment. But suddenly, Denise's face lit up, and she started babbling, with a little help from Mandy. "Oh Shar, we had a great time! Mark and Brad are just the best! And they love to run just like we do!"

"We even like the same kinds of pizza and beer!" Mandy added.

"We figured you must have found something to talk about," Sharon said, "You were gone long enough. Seemed to take quite a while to make it from the car to the house, too."

Both of us smiled at that, but suddenly the expressions on the girls changed, and I'm not sure I've ever seen that shade of red before. But after a moment of silence, Mandy said, almost defiantly, "We were... making out!" Their expressions seemed to say they were expecting the worst from us.

But instead they got great big grins, as we squeezed each other again under the sheet. "Was that as much fun as the run and the pizza?" Sharon giggled.

But the faces suddenly became serious and the flush faded a little. Denise said in a quiet voice, "Sharon, that was better than everything else, but I'm not sure what I felt, what I feel. Mark kissed me, and I loved it, oh God, sis, that felt so good! He even taught me what to do to make it better. And... and... he put his tongue into my mouth... oh my God! I thought it would be gross, but instead my whole body started to tingle! I felt things... kind of like... what I felt when we saw you... watched you and Dan the other night. Sis, I was shivering, I couldn't stop... like I was scared... or cold. But I wasn't, it felt wonderful!"

"He put his arms around me and pulled me against him, but... but... he didn't really have to. I wanted to touch him, God I loved the feel of his body against mine, I pushed myself against him. I thought it must be wrong, but I didn't care! Before long, our lips were grinding against each other, Shar, and I wanted something, so bad, but I wasn't sure what. I just knew I loved the feeling of his hands and his body pressed against me."

Mandy was silent, but she nodded her head, obviously agreeing with most of what Denise said. They both looked like they were confessing, telling some terrible secret. But Sharon smiled at them and said quietly, "Honey, there's nothing wrong with any of that. That's what happens when two people like each other, and it is wonderful. You just have to remember what you're doing, take it a bit slow. Let it grow naturally if that's what you want, but just be sure you want it. Now you have an inkling of what Dan and I feel for each other. It's not bad or wrong, it's one of the best parts of life. And you two are a little behind in finding out. I don't know, maybe in the end that will make it even better!"