Let's Go For A Run Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The expressions suddenly changed to smiles, as though permission had been given for what they'd felt. But Denise became serious again. "Sharon, there was something else. It really scared me, and maybe I scared Mark, too, but I really, really hope not. He touched me sis, I mean... he touched my breast. We only had our running gear on under the warm-ups, and my jacket was unzipped. He... He put his hand on my bra, and God, it felt like... like... I don't even know! And when he squeezed a little, it was even better!"

"Me too," Mandy said, weakly.

Denise continued, resolutely, needing to get out the whole story. "I... I felt my nipple get really hard when he did that. It felt really good, sis. But he felt it too. And through the bra he caught it in his fingers... and... and he squeezed it. Sharon, I squealed, I almost went through the roof. He jumped. And he pulled back, I know he thought either he'd hurt me or I didn't like it. But it didn't really hurt me at all. It was just so intense. I... I never felt anything like it. And I whispered he'd better wait for that. And tried to make up for it by kissing him again, hard. But I don't know what he thought, and I don't know what to do if it happens again!"

I said seriously, "Mandy, did that happen to you, too?" She nodded her head. Sharon and I looked at each other, knowing instantly. "Baby, you'd better tell them," I said.

She began, "I need to tell you something, otherwise you'll find out the hard way. All women have sensitivity in their breasts, and especially their nipples. But it varies a lot. But I know what you felt because I'm the same way. It's a special feeling. We must all be right at the upper edge of sensitivity. I'm sure Mark and Brad didn't do anything wrong, and they expected a reaction. A reaction of pleasure for you. But not what they got. We just aren't like most women, and can't be treated quite the same. It's not a curse. It can be wonderful. But if you want to let someone touch you, you have to warn them. To be gentle. To touch you lightly."

I joined in. "It's not bad at all, it's a gift. If you find a man who understands and treats you like you need he will be rewarded, and so will you. Trust me, I know all about that now! Sharon was smart enough to let me know, and now it's something very special to be shared between us. I know how she reacts to my touch, and she knows I won't abuse it."

Sharon giggled. "You should have seen - and heard - what happened an hour or two ago! I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world! It's special, and if you find the right guy, you will find out. But you need to let them know, because they have no reason to expect it."

The two of them looked at each other, expressions of great relief on their faces. But Denise's expression soon changed, as she thought of something. "Sharon, something else happened." She blushed beet red. "Mark had his arms around me, kissing me and... we were sort of rubbing against each other, hands touching. He was dressed like us, only warm-ups and running gear on and... um, I touched his skin a lot." She gasped. "Oh God, I don't know why, but that felt so good! But somehow, I didn't try but... when I moved my hand I touched a big bulge in his shorts, and he jumped and sort of moaned. I knew it was his cock, but I never expected it to be standing up like that!"

Sharon suppressed a giggle and said, "I know honey, it happened to me once too. And I'll bet I know what happened next. You just had to touch it. To see what it felt like."

Mandy gasped, and Denise looked away, like she was afraid she'd done something wrong. Sharon smiled and said, "Don't worry honey, I'll bet every girl does that once. At least once!"

Denise continued, "I... I put my hand on it and squeezed just a little bit. Over his shorts. To see what it felt like. And moved my hand a little bit. Because it felt so big. And hard. And he groaned! I pulled my hand away because I thought maybe I hurt him, that he didn't like it. But he gasped, and said, "Oh God, that felt so good!" And he took my hand and put it back on it and tried to make me rub it. And I did. A little. But he moaned, and his whole body heaved, pressing against my hand. Shar, I had no idea what to do. Or if I should be doing anything! But I finally said, "That's enough for now."

This time, Sharon sounded serious. "Honey, there's a point where you have to decide what is right for you. No one can tell you what's right or wrong. But touching a man like that is a very personal, intimate thing. And if you do it too long or too much he will begin to expect more. On a first date you were right to stop. And I'm sure he knows that, too. Just remember, for some things, it's much better to take your time. And in the end, it makes everything better."

Mandy finally got the courage to say something too. "Shar, it was kind of like that for me too, except... except Brad didn't make me touch him. I... I just wanted to. I asked him how that happened, and he said I did it! I couldn't believe it! It got so big and hard! And all I did was kiss him... and touch him a little!"

Sharon asked, "Mandy, tell me something, did you feel anything happen to you? Like maybe, your shorts got all wet?"

Denise gasped, and Mandy instantly turned red again and let out a little high pitched "eeeeeek".

"I wasn't going to say anything about that, Shar. I got so wet my panties and shorts are soaked. I even wondered if I pee'd myself, but it didn't feel like that. It was sort of like... when I watched you the other night. And other times too, like when I watched a sexy movie or thought about a boy I'd seen. But I've never been this wet and sticky before. Is... Is that bad?"

"Oh God, honey," I have to be blunt about this. That's lubrication. And it's not bad at all. It's normal and natural. I'm not surprised, especially for your first real experience with a boy. It would only be bad if you felt "turned on" and it didn't happen, but I guess you don't have to worry. Just remember though, it will always happen, its part of being a girl, just like a guy's cock getting hard is part of being a man. And it definitely doesn't mean you have to do anything about it! Except the laundry!" she giggled

Denise said quietly, "Will it come out?"

Sharon and I laughed together, and she said, "You too, huh?" getting a nod in reply. "Yes, it will come out, best if you do the wash before it dries completely. And if you two are going to run the washer tonight, throw my stuff and Dan's in there, too. We were kind of in a hurry," she giggled.

Mandy hadn't finished though. "Shar, the thing was, when I touched him, he reacted sort of like Denise said, but I realized, I had no idea what to do. I didn't know if I'd hurt him or not, or if he even wanted me to touch him. And I had no idea how, or where or how hard or... or anything! The only time I ever saw a cock was you guys, the other night. I don't even know what its s'posed to feel like!"

"Oh God," Sharon sighed, and then whispered in my ear. "Dan... baby, are you willing to go through with this?"

I groaned. "Shari, remember what you asked me in the shower, and my answer?" She grinned. "Well it's up to you now honey, but there is one thing. I won't promise not to enjoy it!"

She gave me a whack. But then she whispered, "I bet I can find something you'll enjoy even more, later." and she gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

Turning to the girls, she said, very seriously, "Do you remember what you asked me when we talked the other night? And do either or both of you really still want it?"

For a moment, she got blank stares for an answer. But Mandy suddenly flushed bright red once again and turned away, muttering softly, Oh my God!" Denise transferred her stare to Mandy, who said, "YOU asked her! Oh my God, you asked her if we could see... and touch... Dan... Dan's cock!"

Instantly, Denise was even redder, and she put her hand over her face. She managed to sputter out, "You mean... you're serious? You would actually?"

Sharon responded, "Well, were you serious or not? Or have your just changed your mind? I'm... we're offering because you really sound like you have questions and could use some help. And... I'm your sister... and I love you both. One thing you need to understand, it's a one time offer. After tonight our lives are private. I'll always be here to offer advice, but that's as far as it will go."

Meanwhile, I lay there feeling like a specimen in a biology class. And my cock was never softer. I shut my eyes and wished I could shut my ears, too. But from the conversation, I had just gotten real insight on girls becoming women, and I had to admit I felt sympathy for them. I could remember similar doubts and questions as a teenage guy.

I felt Shari lift the sheet, then fold it down over my legs, and coolness suddenly washed over my body. I didn't like this at all, but I lay still, motionless, eyes closed, determined to get through it for her. I heard Mandy and Denise gasp softly and shift on the bed, but at least they didn't leave.

Shari said, "Aww, my poor guy's soft as butter. I think he's afraid of you!" she giggled. Take a good look, because it may be a while before you have a chance to see a man's cock like this again. Let's see if I can bring him back to life."

I felt her fingertips gently trail up and down my cock, and I shuddered when her other hand lifted it, allowing her fingers to glide up and down the underside. Despite myself, I felt myself slowly swelling, the firmness returning. Mandy and Denise shuffled on the bed and groaned softly, and I opened my eyes a crack to see that they had moved together, an arm around each other. But their eyes were glued on me.

Shari wrapped her hand gently around me and stroked slowly, and in seconds I began to swell in her hand, the smooth gentleness of her hand making me forget about the surroundings. But she said softly, "He's getting harder now, but he still has quite a ways to go. Actually," she giggled, "he's just getting started."

I heard Denise whisper softly, "God, it's already big!"

Shari's hand continued to move slowly over me, squeezing just hard enough to feel wonderful. But she said quietly, "Now, does one of you want to touch him, see what he feels like?" I stiffened and groaned softly, but her hand tightened on my shaft, holding me, and she said, "Its ok baby, I'm watching, you're doing great."

She got no volunteers, but finally said, "Denise! You asked, now come over here. It won't bite!" I heard Denise sigh, and get to her knees, and she shuffled across the sheets till she was next to me. "Here," Sharon said, "Grasp it lightly and then tighten your hand a bit. You won't hurt him; I'll bet he'll love it."

I felt Sharon's hand slip away, and it was quickly replaced by a cooler one, barely closed around me. I jumped at the sudden difference, and heard "OH!" as Denise jumped too. But the hand remained and tightened slowly. Sharon said, "Your hand should be just tight enough to slide up and down easily, without dragging. What he'll like the most is nice smooth strokes with enough pressure to feel good. Sort of like a massage."

The hand tightened a little more and started to slide up and down very slowly. I shuddered as her fingertips brushed the tip and heard a little "Ooooo", but she kept going. It was maddeningly slow, and I finally gasped out, "A little faster, and tighter, Denise." She jumped at my voice, but did as I said, and suddenly it felt very, very good. I let out a sigh of relief and whispered, "Ahhh, that's nice."

That seemed to give her more confidence and courage, and the hand got a little tighter, moved a little faster. It was nice, and soon my hips automatically lifted, rocking in rhythm with her hand. She whispered, "Sharon, I think it's getting bigger. And I know it's getting harder!"

There was no doubt of that, I was shuddering as her hand tightened even more and slid swiftly, with long smooth strokes, all the way from my groin to the tip. Suddenly she gasped, "Its getting wet!"

I knew she was right as I could feel her hand become slippery, my pre-cum obviously oozing from the tip. My body was rocking and I moaned with each stroke, almost forgetting what was going on. But I knew if she kept it up like that, it wouldn't be long before she had me on the edge. I gasped out, "Denise, you better stop. But don't worry, you've got it just right!"

I opened my eyes in time to see Sharon reach out and gently take Denise's hand away from me. I put my head back, gasping, trying to regain a little composure, and shut my eyes again. But I heard Mandy say, in a rather timid sounding voice, "Let me try!"

A second later a fist wrapped around me again and my eyes popped open to see Mandy leaning over me, my cock firmly in her grasp. "Oh God," she gasped, "It's hard! And it's warm!" And I felt her hand tentatively slide from the base to the tip, pause, then back again. Her fingers tightened a little, and her hand began to slide up and down, the pre-cum already pouring from the tip easing the way. "Mmmmmm," she said, "I like that! It's smooth... but it's bumpy. And I can feel Dan shuddering when I do it!"

She was right about that. She was taking over where Denise left off, and I was gritting my teeth, trying to hang on long enough for her to get the idea. I was gasping with every stroke, and my hips were rolling with no help from me. Very quickly she was going faster, and adjusting her grip, trying to get just the right tightness. And it was working. Finally I opened my eyes and looked at Sharon with a pleading expression. She was looking back at me with a shit-eating grin, knowing how close I was. "Please!" Was all I could gasp out.

She put her hand around Mandy's to stop her, then gently pulled it away. "You've got it Mandy. Both of you did just great. Just remember that's a special treat for a guy you really want to please. But since we aren't going to do this again, we might as well try something else, since I know you were curious. It takes more practice, but guys like it even more! But if you don't want to you don't have to. You can just watch me."

Oh my God! I could barely take the hand jobs, and now she had something else planned. I could pretty much guess what, confirmed almost instantly, as I felt her tongue slide over the tip of my cock as she tasted my pre-cum. Denise and Mandy gasped in unison, "Oh my God!"

But of course, Sharon was just starting, and soon I felt her wet lips slowly sliding down my shaft as she sighed "Mmmmmmmmm" with the satisfaction of feeling my cock slipping into her mouth. I'm sure she wanted the girls to hear that, so they would know she found it pleasurable. She slid me once to the back of her mouth, then slowly lifted her head from me, my cock now shiny from a coating of her saliva. She said. "You have to get it nice and wet so it will slide easily, and then you can tighten your lips. If you suck in a little as you slide up and down he'll like it even more!"

And she took me back in and stroked up and down for emphasis, her lips tight. I was already gasping and squirming on the bed, the "lesson" making me much more conscious of every millimeter that slid between her lips. My hips were rolling, trying to thrust harder into her mouth. She pulled back again and said, "I think you can see how much he likes it! And if you want him to like it even more, you can use your tongue against his shaft or the tip. But you have to be careful, he's likely to cum, especially an inexperienced guy. And then you have to decide spit or swallow," she giggled, "that's your choice!"

"But," she continued, very seriously, "If you make your guy cum this way, it takes off the pressure a little to go any farther. Just remember, if there is a next time, they may expect it then too. You need to be pretty sure what you want before you go this far. Now, do you want to try?"

I lay still, almost resigned to my fate, and it was dead silent for about a minute. But I suddenly gasped and jumped when I felt a tongue very lightly touch the tip of my cock, for just an instant. And Denise said, "Oh my God, I can taste him!"

Mandy said timidly, "Are.... Are you supposed to taste him?"

"What do you think, Denise?" Sharon giggled.

"It's not bad, I... I kind of like it," Denise stumbled. And suddenly I gasped loudly as I felt her lips slide over my head, all the way to the rim, and lock in place. I was the only one that knew her tongue was going back and forth over the tip, making me shudder time after time and lapping up every drop of pre-cum. I groaned and opened my eyes, wondering what was coming next, but the first thing I noticed was that Denise had her hand pressing against the crotch of her running shorts, rubbing slowly.

Sharon noticed too, saying, "Turns you on a little doesn't it? If you have the right frame of mind it can be good, and if you have the right guy, it can be wonderful! And he'll let you know how wonderful it really is, trust me!" She giggled.

All of a sudden, Mandy said again, "Let me try!" And I gasped as her hand suddenly grasped my shaft. Denise pulled up in surprise, leaving Mandy with sole possession. And we all watched as her lips slid over me without hesitation.

I groaned again as I felt her tongue swirling against me, wanting to taste too. She looked up at me, seemingly questioning if she was doing it right, and my gasps and moans must have reassured her. I felt her lips start to slide lower, then pull back and start again, this time wetter and sliding more easily. She made some funny little sounds, adjusting to having her mouth so full, but soon had me almost back to her throat.

Then she pulled up again, gasping, and took a deep breath. And plunged back down over me, until I felt her gag suddenly as my cock entered her throat! She pulled up, coughed once and swallowed hard, then slid over me again and bobbed up and down several times in quick succession. I moaned and my head went back, hands grabbing handfuls of sheet. Maybe she had cheated and been watching porn, but she had the mechanics of a blow job just right! "Mandy! Stop... now... please," I gasped out in a shaky voice.

She did, and looked at Sharon, then at me. "Didn't I do that right?" she said, a worried look on her face.

"That was just... perfect," I gasped back. "Don't worry, you'll have no trouble when the time comes."

Sharon looked at me with a big grin. "Aww, the poor dear, he's trying to be so good," she giggled. And she quickly wrapped one fist around the base of my cock, as her mouth slid over the tip, still wet from Mandy's efforts. I gasped and shuddered as she began to bob up and down, but at least I felt better, knowing it was Sharon. And I knew for sure, I didn't WANT to be shared!

She pulled back and took a deep breath, then plunged over me again, taking me right to the back of her throat. I moaned and thrashed as I felt her throat contracting, trying to swallow me whole. "Oh fuck! Sharon...!" was all I managed to get out.

She lifted her head, took a deep breath and said, "I think he's ready." Her hand grasped me again and began flying up and down my wet, slippery shaft. My hips bucked, and in moments I exploded, my cum spurting into the air, and droplets fell on all four of us. I gasped, "Ahhhhhhhh, yessssssssss!" as I bucked on the bed. The girls squealed in shock, and Sharon giggled, "See? That's what happens when he really likes it!"

But then she got serious. She scooped up a pea sized glob and said, "Just remember, this little drop is enough to get you pregnant if you aren't protected, or he isn't." And she licked her finger clean. It won't hurt you this way though," she grinned. And I opened my eyes in time to see that both girls imitated Sharon - and wrinkled their noses. Sharon said, "It's definitely an acquired taste, and it helps if you like the guy a lot. Even so, a mouthful can be a little overwhelming at first."