Let's Go For A Run Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changing the subject as she passed out tissues, she asked, "So! Do you expect to see these guys again?

They both started at once, but finally Denise said, "We're going running with them again tomorrow afternoon!"

And Mandy added with a giggle, "And then we're double dating at the movies, later!"

"Wow," Sharon said, you're making progress fast. Doesn't sound to me like you scared anyone away in the least! Well they sound like nice guys, enjoy yourselves, and remember to take your time. You know you can ask me questions any time, but there'll be no more demonstrations. Some things are better when you find out for yourselves. Now get out of here and let me take care of my guy. I think I have a little making up to do with him!"

Denise said, "Come on Mandy, we have to do the laundry!" And with a giggle they both went rushing out of the room, their chatter audible all the way down the stairs.

Sharon stared at me for a moment, then fell on the bed next to me. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Just kissed me. She snuggled closer and finally whispered, "I'm sorry baby, I know you didn't want that." Then she giggled. "If you had, I'm sure you would have cum in Mandy's mouth! I could see the expression on your face, fighting so hard." And she kissed me again, long and deep, as we nestled together.

Of course I'd been turned on by the ministrations of the girls, enough that they could easily have made me cum. And the whole thing was Sharon's idea, and she was right there, supervising. The trouble was, I realized I didn't want to be turned on by them. Somehow, I felt guilty. The only one I was interested in was Sharon. Reach your own conclusion.

As our kisses continued I ran my hands over her body, enjoying her soft warmth. Finally I slipped a hand between her legs and gently cupped her. "Mine?" I whispered.

"All yours," she breathed into my ear, "and you know that by now."

In response she had slipped her hand between us and found my cock, which stirred when she gently grasped it. "Still mine?" she whispered back.

"Only yours. And from now on, that's the way it's going to be."

"Any time you want! Its not an option now, its just the way it is! she said with a big grin, before our lips locked and we became a tangle of arms and legs.