All Comments on '"Let's See Some Sperm!"'

by Please_please

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lydiayokomotolydiayokomotoabout 7 years ago
Good Story

"OK, so I'm a pervert. Somebody's gotta be a pervert, after all. And it might as well be me."

Ha ha. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pervin and Pullin

Wow. Powerful story, so-so climax. Still five stars for great style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Did you name your penis?

"Up and Adam!" ???

Conspirator777Conspirator777about 7 years ago
From a female point of view...

OMG, you just hit my ONE crazy fantasy (that I'd never have the nerve to ask for) from a strange guy. I would LOVE to have a dude jack off on me in a public place. Just thinking about it has me wet and drooling! That load wouldn't go to waste on the steps or the grass, it'd be on my FACE... Or better yet on my pants, or my clothed tits. CFNM is new for me as a fantasy, and now I'm consumed by it. Great story & thanks!

ErosfanErosfanabout 7 years ago
I like it.

This has a lot of my own desires in it. Never been able to do what you describe here but, I sure would like to.

jason121872jason121872about 7 years ago
Great writing!

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cross country jerk

Love your story. It kinda reminds me of an experience I once had. I practically lived at the nude beach on summer weekends for years. I love being naked in front of others and showing my nude body, especially to females. Your story reminds me of the time I had spent the entire day naked strolling around the beach showing off. It was late in the afternoon and most people had left for the day. I was standing on the beach naked, talking to a couple guys who had put their shorts on and were getting ready to leave. Just as we were finishing our conversation I looked up to see about 15 girls about 20 feet away and running towards me. It was a girls cross country team jogging along the beach. The two guys I was talking with started to walk away leaving me standing completely naked and in view of the girls. As they ran by me I could see most of them sneaking peeks at my penis and smiling as they ran past me. They caught me by surprise but I loved every minute of it, and by the time they had all passed I was semi erect from the excitement. I stayed in the area until they had turned around on their return but they were now walking back along the beach. My cock was know harder than chinese arithmatic and I got a lot of stares, smiles and giggles as they walked by. When I was sure they had all left the area and was alone I walked back to the dunes. My cock was dripping with precum and I really needed to cum. I laid down in front of the dunes and looked up and down the beach to make sure no one was around. I started jerking off and knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum since I was so excited. I stopped jerking a few times and squeezed it so I could last longer but I was ready to explode. I couldn't hold back any more and started to shoot my load. Just as the first shot came out I heard giggling. I looked over my shoulder and was surprised to see two of the girls standing over me watching. I couldn't stop and shot 2 or 3 more times and then cum starting running out of my cock like a faucet and running down my shaft to my balls. I thought I was never going to stop. I had cum all over my cock, balls stomach and legs and these two girls just stood and watched the whole time. When I had finished they started saying things like I never seen anything like that before, did it feel good, I'm glad we came back. I've had a lot of great times at the nude beach, but this was one of the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous