All Comments on 'Letters to Beth Ch. 02'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nikki has daddy issues

It's too bad more parents can't be allowed/trusted to become so intimate with a child. Many young men and women would benefit from good sex education from someone they could trust. Wonderful Nikki is a wonderful fantasy, thank you for the dream.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 6 years ago
Just fucking brilliant!

Please continue as soon as possible. This is far from the run-of-the-mill taboo story. As always, you bring skill and a deep understanding of the essence of

Eroticism to your story. Can’t wait for the next installment.

Most stories in the “letters & transcripts” hub are awkward and banal. You’ve captured the spirit of an 18th century epistolary novel, with brilliant 21st century markers.

Keep it coming.

aoSolitude1964aoSolitude1964almost 6 years ago
Love

I love your amazing daddy-daughter stories.

So lovely and intimate. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nikki, What a great way to kick thing off,

"I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact." LMAO!

It's the perfect, Here's a secret, you must keep it?

Bringing Beth, and us for the ride.

It's fun watching things amp up thru this.

From I found, to I tried, to I did, to I love, I can't stop.

OK, on to Ch.3.

Walt

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

really really like this Nikki

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

That was really hot. I really prefer a loving daddy to a dominating daddy, but as long as it's not too rough, I'm good. Thanks for sharing 👍. 5*

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

I was totally fine with part 1 - the tone and handling of the letter-writing etc., although we get little idea of Nikki's character and no idea at all about Daddy's. But then when in part. 2 Daddy becomes a domineering and unpleasant guy, just ordering Nikki around, and we get fisting too... I'm afraid it's not for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES