Letters to Beth Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki continues to tell Beth of her explorations with Daddy.
11.5k words
4.74
42.8k
46

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,973 Followers

Hi all I really hope that you have enjoyed part 1 and continue as Nikki starts to get wilder ... there's a long way to go yet!

licks and kisses,

nikki

------------------------------------------

All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older.

------------------------------------------

17th January 2016

Dear Beth,

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

I've thought a lot since I last wrote to you, especially over the first couple of days of the week about how Dad had taken a bit of control when he filled my panties with his cum. It excited me. There's been a big part of me that has wanted him to take control. At the same time though, I worried that if I left him to be the one to initiate things that he wouldn't; that he'd have a crisis of conscience and just stop.

I don't think I needed to worry though. He surprised me. It was Saturday and Mum had gone off to the market to shop and my brother was off at his soccer game. I had lazed around for a bit in bed and decided to take a shower. I was totally zoned out under the water when the door opened. It scared the crap out of me and I squealed in shock. Dad laughed! He just like strolled in and stood there looking at me through the shower screen. It was pretty fogged up so he wouldn't have been able to see properly, but that didn't seem to worry him.

After I managed to recover from the shock I managed to ask him if there was something he wanted (given he was still just standing there!)

"I wanted to check you out," he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yes. I decided that since everyone was out of the house it would be a good opportunity, especially given you were already going to be naked."

I pushed the screen door open so that he could see me better. "And do you like what you see?"

He gave me a long slow look over like he was inspecting a new car or something. "Mostly," he said. That shocked me, that's for sure. I mean, I expected a yes. At least there was evidence that he had a boner.

"Mostly?" I asked him indignantly. "Mostly? What the hell does that mean?"

"Well, your face is of course a delight and your breasts are perfect."

"They're so small," I complained (yeah yeah, I don't need you taking his side, A cups are fucking small).

He insisted that they are in fact perfect before continuing. "The flare of your hips is intoxicating, your legs divine and that bottom; well that bottom speaks to me in ways that I'm not prepared to discuss with you yet."

"But?" I asked, knowing that there was one coming.

"But that hair. That hair on your pussy, that is the only thing marring the perfect whole."

"There's hardly any there," I said. I mean let's face it, it was cropped short and only a bit more than a landing strip really.

"Well I don't care. It has to go," he said to me.

"Has to?"

"Yes. You asked if I liked you being my 'special girl' and I do. So here's the thing. If you want to keep being my special girl, you need to do as you're told. Now shave that hair off."

It was so hot Beth. He took charge. I grabbed the shaving cream and razor and sat on the floor of the shower and shaved my pussy bare. Dad stood the watching for a bit and then stripped! He stood naked outside the shower and watched me shave my pussy. I was about half done when I realised the he was stroking himself. Talk about distracting. I mean, I was wielding a razor all over my pussy, I couldn't exactly afford to be distracted. When I was finally done I stood up and detached the shower head from the wall and washed myself down. I so wanted to let the water do the job and get off on it, but then I had my naked father standing there watching.

"How's that Daddy?" I asked him.

"Much better. Perfect even. Now kneel down." It was so immediate and commanding.

I knelt on the floor of the shower. Dad stepped in close to me with his hard cock pointing straight at my face.

"Suck it Nikki. Suck your Daddy's cock." I did. I reached out with my hand and held him as I took him into my mouth and sucked him. I worked him more urgently than I had the other times. Dad would thrust at my face and I had to control him with my hand.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth Nikki and when I do, you're not going to swallow. You're going to hold my cum in your mouth and wait for me to tell you what to do with it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy," I said before sucking his cock deep into my mouth.

It was so different from before Beth. I can't quite say why it turned me on to have him say things like that to me, but it did. Fuck it turned me on! I sucked him and sucked him until he exploded in my mouth again. It felt like a torrent. I nearly swallowed but remembered at the last second that I'd been told not to. I held the warm, salty cum in my mouth and waited. I had no idea what to expect, but it wasn't what Dad said next.

"Gargle," he said to me.

I mumbled, "What?" and looked at him for confirmation.

"Gargle the cum," he repeated.

I tipped my head back and felt the cum slip into my throat. I attempted to gargle. It wasn't pretty haha. I kind of managed it a bit, but I wouldn't say it was entirely successful.

"Okay good enough for a first go," Daddy said. "Now dribble it from your mouth so that it runs down your chest and rub it all over your tits. I did exactly as I was told and Dad just stood there watching with a look of lust on his face.

I ran the last of his cum from my mouth and smeared it over my chest.

"Good girl Nikki," he said. "We'll make you the perfect special little Daddy's girl yet. Now clean up."

Then he just like walked out of the bathroom. He made me shave my pussy and then like didn't even touch it or anything! I got really intimate with the shower head after that let me tell you! I used it to massage my clit until I exploded. What I really wanted was Daddy's cock in my pussy. I dried myself and dressed after that and hoped that I could track down Dad, but he'd left the house!

God I want to fuck him Beth! I want to fuck my Daddy so bad! It's going to happen, I just don't know when. I'll be sure to tell you when it does though. Why does the whole house have to be filled with people so that I have to tip toe around to be with him? If only I could send them away for a month!

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

24th January 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

I think you're going to enjoy the latest development. I know that I did. It seems like late nights on the couch might become my Daddy Time. The other night we were the last ones up again. Dad had the television on and was sitting watching some sci-fi show and once I realised that he was the only one awake I decided to join him. First I went and put on my pyjamas though. A nice brief, black shorts and tank set. I joined him on the couch and snuggled up against him. He put an arm around me and after a while I put my hand on his cock to tease him a bit. He didn't even flinch this time. He just accepted it like it was the most natural thing in the world. I loved that.

It wasn't that long until he was like completely hard in his pants. I figured it was probably time to give him a blow job, but an ad came on just as I thought about it.

"Stand up Nikki," he said to me and indicated the space between his legs. I stood up and he put his hands on my hips to position me in front of him. I was facing him and he looked me up and down. There was a hunger in his eyes that melted me. He gently took hold of my shorts at the bottom of the legs and pulled them down. I had left my panties off and so was standing there with my now hairless pussy right in front of him. He ran a finger over my mound and down to the top of my slit.

"Straddle me Nikki," he instructed as he took one hand and pulled me toward him. I climbed onto his lap, my knees spread either side of his legs and sat back on his knees. I waited for him to tell me what he wanted. My heart was pounding with excitement. He took each of my hands in one of his and told me to lean back. I did and as I went, his knees spread and my butt started to slip between them. He wiggled me a bit so that my pussy came closer to him. I could feel his hard-on poking against my butt through his pants. He lowered me back and I found my shoulders dropping to the floor. When he finished moving me, my shoulders were on the floor, I was looking back up at him and my pussy was aimed up at the roof. He was looking down at it. My legs were kind of spread to either side of him.

"That's better," he told me and ran a finger down my slit. He just kind of inspected my pussy then. I guess it was like when I got a look at his cock for the first time. He studied me. He touched me gently, pushed my lips this way then that way. He spread them and pulled them and eventually dipped a finger into my opening a little. I moaned then and he pushed it deeper. A second finger joined the first and he spread me a bit wider. I was so fucking wet Beth. He speared them in and out of me. I was gasping because of how good it felt when he gently rubbed my clit with his other hand. I resisted the urge to squeal out loud and nearly came on the spot. Dad just kept going, doing whatever he wanted, feeling me, touching me inside and out.

"You're not a virgin then," he said to me at one point, his fingers deep inside me and wiggling around.

"No Daddy, I'm not," I admitted. I was a bit worried that he might start asking for details of who and when and stuff.

"You don't suck cock like a virgin," he said. At least he smiled at me when he said it, like it wasn't a problem, more kind of an observation I guess.

I just looked up at him from the floor and bit my lip.

"What about this hole?" he asked me and I felt his finger tease the entrance to my butt hole. "Has anyone fucked you here?"

"God no!" I replied, shocked. I mean, I know it happens, but I've never wanted it.

"Good. Save it for Daddy then, because one day I'm going deflower it."

"Yes Daddy," I said quietly even though my mind was sent racing at the thought. Would I actually let him?

"If you're going to be my special little girl, you're going to let me do whatever I like, aren't you?" he asked me seriously.

"Yes Daddy," I told him even as I wondered how bad that could possibly be for me.

"Good girl," he said and smacked his fingers down on my pussy! I yelped in shock at that. Then he started fucking me with his fingers again. He worked my clit as well, right up until the point that I started to encourage him to make me cum and tell him how close I was. That was when he stopped!

"Sit on the couch Nikki." I moved and sat down next to him. He got off the couch and knelt in front of me. He pushed my knees apart and pulled my butt so that it was right on the edge of the seat. I watched as he lowered his face between my legs and licked me right on my slit! Fuck it felt good. He started slowly, touching and teasing me with his tongue like he had with his fingers. He pushed it into my hole and he ran it up and down my lips and sucked at them as well. Then he started to focus on my clit. His tongue rubbed back and forth in a steady motion that kept working me closer and closer to orgasm. He sure as hell knew what he was doing!

It was almost too intense and I was about to push him away when I came hard. It was so fucking awesome. I sat there convulsing on the couch and Dad pulled back and just watched my pussy. I could feel my juices running down the crack of my bum I was so wet.

"Bed time," he said to me and stood up. His cock was so hard in his pants.

"But what about that?" I asked and pointed at his obvious arousal.

"Another time," he said and left.

I couldn't believe it! He left! He was rock hard, I was soaking wet and he left. I was sure he was going to fuck me. At least he made me cum though. Fuck.

Anyway, that's the latest. Write soon.

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

27th January 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

God Beth, I can just imagine you up against your bed imitating the position I was in and fucking yourself with your hairbrush! I mean, I know you were trying to emulate what Dad did to me in some way, but a hairbrush really can't compare to someone else's fingers (and especially not their tongue).

And you shaved as well? I haven't decided if I really like it or not yet. I think it will depend on how much maintenance it requires, but I appreciate your 'going bald in sympathy' hehe. I can't wait to see it. Maybe you should send me a picture? You send me yours and I'll send you mine ;D.

I bet you're surprised to be hearing from me this soon too, but every time something a bit new happens I feel compelled to tell you at the first possible opportunity.

So like, from my last letter you'll know that Dad has like fully embraced this thing. He took me aside the other day and told me that he intends to take full advantage of my willingness. He said if that ever changed to like tell him and he'd stop immediately, but that otherwise it would be the last time that he mentioned it. I told him to bring it on! Haha.

So yesterday, we're once again we're watching television together late at night and I'm snuggled up against him in my short little pyjamas and playing with his cock. We'd had people over for Australia day. Mum over-indulged again of course, so there was like no chance that she was going to come back out of her room and my brother was at a friend's place for a party and not coming home again until today. I had his pants undone so that I could like hold it properly this time.

"Tell me Nikki, how often do you masturbate?" he asked me during an ad break.

"Like when I feel like it. I mean sometimes a lot, sometimes not that much."

"What do you consider a lot?" he asked.

"Three orgasms in a day," I said. I could feel my face heat up with my blush when I told him that.

"And not a lot?"

"Like once in a week? Why what's a lot or not a lot for you?"

"Lately it's been once or twice a day which is a lot. Other times, like you, maybe once in a week."

"But it's been a lot lately?" I probed.

"Yes, I can't imagine why," he laughed back at me.

"Maybe because you're silly enough to leave me without cumming?"

"Maybe," he says non-committedly. "I want you to masturbate for me Nikki. I want you laid out on the floor in front of me so that I can watch you cum. Do you ever use any toys?"

"Toys?" I asked like I didn't know what he meant. He gave me a look that pretty much said he didn't believe that I was that naive, but he told me anyway.

"Vibrators, dildos, that sort of thing."

"Oh those, well, not those things, but sometimes I use a hair brush." You should have seen his face light up at that admission.

"Go get your hair brush Nikki and put some panties on," he tells me.

So I went to my room and fished out a black thong (hey, if I have to wear them I'm going sexy!) and our trusty friend Derek and went back out to the living room.

Dad took one look at my black underwear and told me that it wouldn't do, that it had to be a light coloured pair so that he could see the wet patch. So I went back and got a pair of pale blue panties instead. When I took the black ones off it was pretty obvious how horny I was already!

Dad had me take my top off and lay down so that my head was nearer the TV and my feet at the couch. I spread my knees wide and he told me to start slow, just with my fingers outside my panties before slipping them inside my panties and into my pussy. So I did exactly that. I rubbed my panties against my bare pussy and then slipped my fingers inside to play with it. I kept alternating, sometimes focusing on my clit, sometimes dipping a finger or two inside. I mostly closed my eyes and just thought about how good it felt, but then I'd remember that Dad was watching. When I did I'd open them and look up at him. After a few minutes I saw him stand up and take his pants off. He sat back on the edge of the couch and started wanking his rock hard cock as he watched.

That was hot as hell Beth! I especially loved it when I could see pre-cum seeping from the tip and he'd smear it over his cock with his hand. I wanted to lick it up so bad.

Anyway, this went on for some time until he told me to use the brush but to leave my underwear on. So I pull the crotch of my panties to one side and slid Derek in with my other hand. I worked him really deep. I held the bristles and fucked myself harder and faster the more I watched Dad stroke his cock. It was pointing out over the top of me and it was such a fucking tease.

Dad told me he wanted me to do it doggy-style so I rolled over and got on my hands and knees and fucked myself some more. I had my hand between my legs, then around the back, anything that felt good and helped me to be able to look back to watch Daddy wanking.

"On your back Nikki, Daddy is going to cum on you," he told me with a grunt a bit later. I didn't even pull Derek out, I just rolled onto my back as Dad knelt between my legs and stroked himself firmly. Just the thought of him exploding all over me sent me over the edge. I gave a suppressed little squeal and exploded. Daddy grunted and then this massive spray of come shot out of his cock. It hit my tit! He just kept going and more and more cum splattered on me. He got both tits, my belly, my pussy mound, pretty much everything. God it felt good. I started to swirl my finger through it and around my nipple. Dad was mesmerised haha. I brought the finger to my mouth and sucked his cum from it.

"Do you want me to clean your cock off Daddy?" I asked him.

"Um, yeah, sure sweetie," he said, obviously surprised by the offer.

So I sat up and took his cum-coated cock in my mouth and sucked it all from him. At the same time I could feel it running down my chest and belly. It was dribbling down between my thighs and even over my pussy! God it felt good.

"You're such a good little girl Nikki," Dad said to me and I felt all warm and tingly.

"If by good you mean a dirty little slut," I giggled at him.

"Daddy's dirty little slut," he corrected me.

"I like the sound of that Daddy."

"Now you'd better get yourself cleaned up and go to bed before your mother wakes and comes to check on us." Huh, as if that was ever going to happen.

I scuttled off at his command and showered before getting into bed. Then I was left laying there wondering if he was ever going to stick his cock in me.

I want it so bad Beth. I want to feel his cock slide deep in my pussy. I want him to pound me hard. I think I even want to feel him stretch my ass. He said he wants to. Part of me wants to experiment and find out what it's like and part of me wants him to be my very first ever experience with it. Have you ever done it? Have you ever put anything in your ass Beth?

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

31st January 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

Oh God Beth. First, I can't believe you had anal sex and you never told me! Especially because you claim to like it so much. And why won't you tell me who it was with? You're just mean. Maybe I won't tell you what happened yesterday. Except that we both know that I can't help myself. Humph!

So it was Saturday morning and Mum went off to visit friends and the Dorkus disappeared. I had hockey in the afternoon and Dad was apparently planning to work around the house. I asked if he was going to come to hockey with me and he said that he would. I started to get this idea in my mind but needed to distract myself. I went shopping. I told Dad that I'd be back and that he could drive me to hockey just after lunch. I went straight to the Victoria's secret store (What can I say, I was horny and decided new underwear was in order). I bought a hot new strappy v-string panty in blue water Chantilly lace (pic attached) and a sexy new bra to go with it. Oh and I also bought a corset (Well technically a bustier - the Dream Angel's lace one). Then I went home and found my old hockey skirt (the one without the built in modesty!) I tried it on, rolled the waistband to get it nice and short, then put my track pants on under it so that Dad wouldn't be any the wiser.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,973 Followers