Letters to Beth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was time to go I told Dad to drive so that I could just chillax before my game even though I teased him the whole way there. I touched him repeatedly and even reached across to stroke his cock while he was driving. He told me that if I wasn't careful he'd make me suck it. Like that was going to put me off. I was tempted to do it whether he told me to or not.

So anyway, we're like driving along and he asks me who I think the hottest girl on the team other than me is.

"What? You think I'm the hottest Daddy?"

"You most certainly are Nikki," he told me. (Isn't he sweet?)

"Well I guess that depends on what you're into," I told him. "I mean like, if you like blondes with big tits, then probably Stacy, but if you like long legged brunettes with no tits, then Michelle would be the one."

"Well who do you think the hottest girl in your team is?" he asked me.

"Um, to be honest, I think Julie is."

"Which one is Julie?"

"She's got black hair, she's about my height, really sexy eyes; how about I just point her out to you at the game?"

"God I wish I could spy on you all in the change rooms," Dad said with a wishful tone.

"Naah, nothing happens in there anyway Dad. I mean everyone pretty much comes dressed to play and no one even showers after the game. They all go home for that. If you want change room fun, then you'd wish you were in the school change rooms. That's where the girls actually get undressed and shower and stuff."

"Now you're just teasing me," he accused me.

"No, if I was teasing you I'd tell you how Rachel and Sierra like to show off their tits and asses. Sometimes they even spank each other for a laugh."

"Bullshit!"

"You'll never know," I teased him (its true by the way, they really do do it). He was really stiff from thinking about it.

We arrived at the hockey ground at that point and I jumped out of the car before he could say anything else. Julie was walking from the car park toward the ground so I stopped just long enough to point her out to him before I ran off after her. I slipped my arm through hers and wiggled my bum as I walked, just because I knew that Dad was watching.

In the change rooms, I pulled my track pants off and made a big fuss of the fact that I'd worn my old skirt and forgotten to put sports knickers in my bag. They all told me not to worry about it because we didn't really get many spectators. I flashed them my butt in my thong and pointed out that my father would be watching! They clearly felt bad for me but thought that I was over-reacting.

"As if he'd even be watching you like that," Stacy said. I just let it go because I knew that he would be watching me exactly like that and that I wanted him to.

We won the game which was cool (I scored!). It took me a while to get into the game though because when I first ran out all I could think about was the feel of the air on my ass, especially when I bent to trap the ball. I caught Dad's eye once or twice and it was pretty obvious that he'd seen up my skirt.

"Did you forget something today?" Dad asked me on the way home.

"What?" I said, quickly checking that I had everything that I'd taken with me.

"Not now, but on the way to the game. Like a change of underwear perhaps?"

"Oh. You noticed huh?" I grinned. "I wouldn't say I forgot so much as I didn't bother."

"So you just ran around the hockey field like a hussy? Between the bare ass cheeks and the bright blue thong it was kind of hard not to notice you know."

"Speaking of hard; did it make you hard Daddy? What about if I let you see them while we drive? Will it make you even harder?" I pulled my skirt up to expose my new thong and his eyes flicked quickly between the road and my lap. I know about his panty thing now and so I started to rub myself in them to get them nice and wet.

"Well I didn't really get all that hard during the game because there was a lot of hockey going on and some of those other girls were a bit distracting," he claimed.

"Really? Let me guess, you kept checking out Julie, didn't you?"

"Well you did say you thought she was the hottest girl on the team," he said to me.

"Did you think about me fucking her?" I asked him. I put my hand on his cock. "Were you imagining our naked bodies writhing together in ecstasy?"

"Something like that, though maybe more of a threesome sort of fantasy." he laughed. "Would you do it with another girl? Have you?"

"What, just like with another girl, or a threesome?"

"Both?"

"I think you've been watching too much porn Daddy, not all girls are into girls, but I can tell the idea excites you. And no, I've never had a threesome." I squeezed his rock-hard cock.

"Well that doesn't really answer the question the first question. Let me ask another. Would you fuck another girl for me? You know, being my special little girl and all."

"I'd think about it Daddy. I'd have to find the right girl. I may have thought about it." You should have felt his cock twitch when I said that Beth.

"Like Julie?"

"Well someone as sexy as Julie at least."

For the rest of the trip home we talked about different girls and whether I would have sex with them or not. I never admitted that I'd played around with you, nor any girl for that matter, but by the time we got home, my new panties were truly wet.

Just as we pulled into the drive Dad said to me, "I have a challenge for you Nikki. I want you to take a photo in the change room at school. I want to be able to see who you'd consider having sex with. I want a photo with tits in it."

"Daddy! I could be expelled! I can't do that."

"I think you can. I think you'd enjoy doing that for Daddy. I think you want to make sure that Daddy is very happy, don't you?"

"Well I do like making you happy Daddy, but, well, that's pretty out there."

"See what you can do when you go back after your holidays. Maybe I'll make it worth your while."

"Oh you'd better! No promises though."

We went into the house and I told him that I was off to the shower to rinse off all the sweat. I was just about to head up the stairs when he told me to give him my panties!

"What?" I asked, not completely sure that I'd heard him right.

"I want your panties Nikki. Take them off right now." God it turns me on when he speaks like that, sure and in command. I shrugged and reached under my skirt and pulled them off. Then I just dangled them off one finger for him to take. He did too. "Off you go then. Go get cleaned up," he said matter-of-factly. I turned and went up the stairs, knowing that he was able to see right up my short skirt. I turned back to look at him as I neared the landing and he brought my panties up to his face and sniffed them!

As soon as I was in the shower I aimed the hand-held shower head at my pussy. I was so fucking horny. I was just starting to really get into it when the door to the bathroom opened. It scared the shit out of me again! I mean, yeah, Dad and I were the only ones home, but when you're in the zone and all, the last thing you expect is for the bathroom door to open. I'll admit it, I screamed!

Dad just laughed. Bastard.

"Clean yet?" he asks, like his being in the bathroom while I am showering is the most natural thing in the world.

"Shit, you scared the fuck out of me!" was my immediate response.

"Language young lady!" he admonished me.

"Sorry Daddy, yes, I am clean," I told him. Man, my heart was pounding.

"Good, that means you'll be able to clean me then," he said and stripped his clothes off. I just stared and watched as he dumped his clothes on the floor, pulled the shower screen door open and stepped inside. His cock was semi-erect and it bumped into me as he stepped close. It was a bit of a squeeze. He put a hand gently on my chest, between my breasts and moved me back so that he could stand under the water. I was left standing up against the wall. Once he was wet he stepped back though.

"Wash me." It wasn't a request, it was a demand. I felt that little thrill at being commanded again. I grabbed the shower gel, squirted some in my hand and washed him. I started with his back (which is a bit hairier than I'd like to be honest) and worked my way down. I washed his butt cheeks and was about to do his legs when he said, "No, you haven't washed it properly. You have to get right in there and make sure I'm clean."

"Uh, what?" I asked dumbly.

"Give me the soap," he said. I handed it to him and he turned me to face away from him in the shower. He squirted some gel on the small of my back and it ran down between my butt cheeks. Next thing, I feel his hands all over my ass. God those man-hands felt good. Then I felt one delve between my cheeks! Now this may not be very surprising to you 'Beth the anal sex lover' but to me, it was. I felt his fingers brush right over the hole! I know you're going to ask, so yes, it did actually feel good. He teased at it, circling around it and even poking at it a little. I thought he was about to stick a finger in there, but he didn't. I was relieved to be honest. I know one day he's going to fuck me there and it kind of turns me on to think about giving him my anal virginity, but I don't think I'm ready yet.

"That's how you clean a butt," he told me and handed the soap back. He turned around and I got to it. I used LOTS of soap. I can't say that I really enjoyed doing it, but from the moans it sure seems like he did, because when he turned around and told me to wash the front he was as stiff as I'd ever seen him. I lathered more of the gel in my hands and then washed his chest. That was amazing. He's so strong and running my hands over his pecs turned me on in ways I didn't expect. I washed his biceps and chest and then down over his belly (which I am thankful to say isn't as big as most of the guys his age)) and then I soaped his cock; talk about horny. I used both hands and slid them over him and up and down. I adjusted the pressure and experimented with what turned him on the most from a really tight grip to quite a loose one.

I thought I was about to make him cum when he told me to kneel down and suck him. I knelt before him like I was told to and washed all the soap off. When he was clean again I all but swallowed his cock. I took him as deep as I could in my mouth and then pumped my mouth up and down him. I fondled his balls and sucked and sucked, determined to make him cum. He didn't though. As I was sucking him he turned the water off. Then he stopped me and pulled me to my feet.

"Get dry," he told me. We both stepped from the shower and I grabbed a towel. As I started drying myself, he helped me. It was an odd feeling, but kind of sexy too. There was something about the way his big hands moved the towel over my body; something in the confidence of his touch. He dried me, then just left me standing there naked as he dried himself.

I didn't know what to expect next, but was shocked when he just picked me up. He dumped the towel, pulled me close to him with one hand and then scooped me up off the floor. I could feel his hard cock bump into me as he carried me down the hall and into his bedroom. He put me down on the bed gently, then knelt at the end of it. First he pushed me to lie back on it, then he spread my legs and started kissing me gently on my inner thighs. He kissed slowly up toward my pussy, sometimes adding little licks and nibbles (which made me squirm and giggle because I'm so bloody ticklish there). Then he just licked one long hard stroke of his tongue up my slit. That sure as hell made me moan. Fortunately he didn't stop with just that one lick. He started to eat my pussy properly after that. He went for ages. It was awesome. I don't think anyone has ever licked my pussy that well and definitely not for that long. I came twice Beth! The second time was so intense I had to trap his head with my thighs to stop him. I don't think I've ever felt anything quite that intense. He is like the master pussy-eater I tell you.

I lay there panting and finally relaxed my thighs. He told me to scoot up and he climbed onto the bed as I made room for him. He loomed over me and all I could think was that his cock was getting closer and closer to my pussy. He leaned down and kissed me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. It was such a good kiss, one of those ones with lots of passion and desire. As he kissed me his cock head bumped against my wet pussy lips. I wanted it inside me so bad. I grabbed his hips and pulled to let him know.

"You really want this?" he asked me.

"Fuck yes," I groaned and tried to thrust myself at him. Apparently that was all the confirmation that he needed. He pushed his cock against my pussy lips and then drove inside. Within two strokes I had all of Dad's cock buried in my pussy! He was fucking me! He slid in and out slowly for like five strokes and then started pumping hard. It didn't last very long and he stopped like in an instant.

"Cum in me Daddy, I'm on the pill," I told him. I didn't know if that was what he was worried about or not, but I figured he was trying to hold off exploding for one reason or another. I didn't care that it hadn't lasted long, I was just desperate to feel him explode in me. He started ramming into me again. He held himself over me and drove his cock hard into my pussy. I reached up and felt the muscles of his chest again just as he drove deep, held still and came. God what a rush!

I fucked Daddy Beth. It was so amazing. I should probably tell you more, but to be honest, I'm horny as fuck now from telling you and I'm going to get off. I'll write more next time.

Love Nikki,

~~~~~~~

6th February 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

Right, so yeah, I fucked my Dad. I'm glad to hear that you came so hard after reading the last letter. I have to admit that thinking about you on your bed with a sharpie in your ass while you masturbated turned me on heaps. Ever since I read about you doing that I've been thinking about doing it myself, but then I wonder if that's cheating. Dad said he wants to be the first one in my ass and so I've been holding off putting a finger or anything in there so that I experience it all with him for the first time. Yeah, so that's what I've decided, even if your offer to come over here and put a sharpie in there for me is hot. So even if you don't get to do that, you may yet get to see if you can eat me out better than Dad haha.

Which brings me to the point oft his letter. Dad set me a challenge, right? To get a photo with a tit in it from the locker room. It was on my mind a lot this week. God, first week of my final year and all I'm thinking about is taking photos of girls' tits. We have P.E. twice a week, Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday I mostly watched and wondered how the fuck I'd pull it off. Some of the girls have phones out checking messages and stuff just because there are rarely any teachers in there. That at least meant that I wouldn't stand out too much just from having my phone out. I didn't do any more than that, just thought about how to make it happen. I even went back in after school and practiced taking a sneaky shot or two while trying to look like I wasn't.

Wednesday I was a bit more prepared. I made sure I got a spot with a broad view of the rest of the room. I set my phone so that it wouldn't make any noise when I took a photo. I got in there quickly after we finished and then really took my time so that I'd have maximum chance to get more of the girls and take advantage if anyone actually changed their bra (It was the having a tit in the photo that I thought we be the hardest part).

Anyway, everyone pretty much just got changed like they normally would and I snapped off a couple of sneaky pics that I hoped would capture most of the room and even thought that I managed a couple that would show some tit. I wouldn't know for sure until I had a chance to go through them. I was just about to put my phone away when Sierra turned toward me (she was on the other side of the room and only wearing her panties) and I brought the phone up quickly and snapped a pic. She gave me a funny look, but I just dropped my phone and pretended that I'd been doing anything other than taking photos of her huge tits. She turned away again and I quickly finished changing and got out of there, thinking that I'd gotten away with it. Daddy would be pleased, and that made me extra happy.

At the end of the day though, Sierra came up to me with Rachel following close behind. They didn't look happy.

"Something you want to share with us Nikki?" Sierra asked me when she was close enough.

"What do you mean?" I asked, immediately worried about the change rooms but hoping it was unrelated.

"Maybe you want to tell us about why you'd be taking photos of Sierra's tits?" Rachel suggested threateningly.

"What? I didn't," I protested. Before I could even think about it Sierra had grabbed my back pack and pulled it away from me. She started digging in it and found my phone.

"Tell us the code," Sierra demanded as Rachel moved in close and took the back pack from her.

"No!"

"Look, if you don't I'm taking this to the principal and I'll tell him I saw you taking photos in the change room. At that point it goes one of two ways. You either get busted and booted from school, or you're innocent and won't mind. I tried desperately to snatch it back, but they were way too ready for that and kept it away from me.

"She's so guilty," Rachel stated.

"Show us what you took Nikki or I'll have you bashed."

That took me back, let me tell you. Rachel and Sierra are popular with the footy team and know a lot of older guys as well. I didn't want to call their bluff on that one.

"Fine, give it here and I'll show you." I was thinking desperately for any way out of it.

"I'm not that stupid Nikki, I'm not letting go of it, tell me the code."

I told her. I could see where it was going. She typed it in and started going through the photos. Of course the first one that came up was of her standing in just her panties.

"Fucking bitch!" she said. "What were you going to do with this?"

"Look, it's nothing bad, I promise," I pleaded as Rachel stepped around behind me. I had an inspiration. "I ...fuck okay, I didn't want to tell anyone, but I've been thinking about getting a boob job. You can't tell anyone please! I hate having no tits and well, fuck yours are amazing. It was just ... research. I just wanted some photos so that I could see and ... fuck, I dunno, I'm sorry."

Sierra laughed. "Is that all?" she said. "Fuck I thought you were going to spread it all over the internet and stuff. Shit if you just wanted to see my tits for that reason, you could have just asked. Rachel moved back around in front of me too, visibly relaxed once Sierra's laugh had broken the tension.

"And she is right you know, you do have amazing tits," Rachel said.

"Well you'd know," Sierra teased her. I couldn't believe that she was so open about it, even with what I knew about them. "Hey, come with us Nikki, this picture is shit. Let's get you something worth looking at. You can even take some of Rachel's. They're not as big as mine, but if you're going to get fake ones you might not want to go this big anyway."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why not," Rachel agreed.

"Shit, um thanks," I said and could feel the heat of a massive blush rising in my face.

They took me off to the locker rooms and pretty much just straight away took their blouses off. I just kind of stood there awkwardly wondering what I'd gotten myself into. I mean, it's not like it was the first time I'd seen other girls' boobs or anything (as you well know) but like, well I couldn't exactly tell them the truth.

"So how big were you thinking of going?" Sierra asked me as she unhooked her white bra and dropped it on her school bag. I was a bit lost. As much as I've seen boobs, hers are like EE or something. Seriously freaking big. Her nipples were enormous too. I couldn't help but stare. "Um, Nikki?"