Letters to Beth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, sorry," I said, snapping back to reality.

"Don't worry, she gets that a lot," Rachel said with a laugh as her bra landed on her bag. She's a C cup. Totally perky too. Had I really been thinking of getting my tits done, they would totally be what I wanted. They sat so pertly on her chest, her nipples quite widely spaced, but not like pointing totally away from each other or anything. They were quite small nipples too, the areola not too large.

"Well, probably about a C I guess. I mean, if I went from nothing to that (I actually pointed at Sierra's) it would be way too weird I think."

"I think that would be the best way to go," Sierra said. "I've actually thought about getting a reduction done."

"Seriously?" I asked. I mean, Sierra is totally known for her tits, It's like more of her identity than anything.

"You should feel how heavy they are," she complained.

"Um, well, yeah," I said.

"No seriously, feel them," she insisted. She totally took my hands and put them under her tits. I hefted them. They were indeed totally heavy.

"Now feel the difference with Rachel's," Sierra suggested. I didn't bother protesting. Rachel pretty much thrust them out and offered them to me. They felt awesome; like yours. I played with them a bit under the pretense of wondering what it would be like to have a pair.

"I think she likes your boobs Rach," Sierra said.

"Well she's certainly treating them right." I heard a click and realised that Sierra had taken a photo with my phone of me standing there playing with them.

"What do yours feel like Nikki?" Sierra asked.

"What?" I asked in surprise, dropping my hands away from Rachel's tits.

"I asked what your tits feel like. I've never felt any as small as yours. Do you think I could?"

"There's not really anything to feel."

"Oh shush and just let us see what they feel like," Rachel said.

"Come on, you've felt ours," Sierra prompted. I relented and took my blouse and padded bra off.

"They're so cute!" Sierra exclaimed much to my annoyance. She put a hand on each tit and started to play with them. "Damn, they really are small Nikki, but they still feel fun. Man, I can almost feel your ribs through them, that's so cool."

I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there with my nipples getting harder as Rachel watched Sierra feel me up.

"Let me feel them," Rachel insisted. Sierra stepped aside to let her do it and then as Rachel felt me up, she moved behind her and started squeezing her friend's awesome C cups.

"You know there's only one thing better than how these feel Nikki," Sierra said to me. "And that's how good these hard little nipples feel in your mouth. She totally started sucking Rachel's tit. She kept looking at me. I can only guess that she was waiting for me to protest or say no or something, but by that point I was horny.

"Suck the other one Nikki," Rachel told me. "I love having them both sucked at once."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," she said, pulling me closer to her. I bent my head and took Rachel's nipple in my mouth. It was like a little stone it was so hard. I teased it with my tongue and teeth and sucked it deep and hard into my mouth. Rachel groaned in response and I sucked even harder. I felt her hand in my hair, holding me against her tit and so just kept sucking until she nearly smothered me. I pushed her back to allow me to gasp for breath.

I stood their grinning like an idiot and Sierra laughed at me. Rachel just dropped her head and sucked on my nipple. I gasped. You know how much I like having my nipples sucked. She had me moaning in seconds. Sierra saw how much I liked it and latched onto the other one. I tell you Beth, it was freaking awesome. That was the first time I've ever had both nipples sucked at once and FUCK! They kept sucking and then someone's hand was up my skirt. As if it hadn't been obvious before, it was now clear that none of us were going to stop at breast comparisons. I felt fingers driving my panties into my pussy, rubbing hard and I ground down against them.

Sierra stopped sucking my nipple but Rachel kept going. Sierra knelt down in front of me and pulled my panties off from under my skirt. Then she pushed the skirt up and I felt her fingers trailing over my bare mound. I shifted my legs apart a bit when she reached between them and in no time I felt two fingers work themselves into my dripping wet pussy. She slid them in and out and then started to rub my clit with her thumb. My legs wobbled and Rachel grabbed me.

"Sit her down," Sierra said. Rachel guided me to one of the benches and pushed me to sit on it. Sierra decided that wasn't enough and had me lay down with a foot on either side of the bench on the floor. Rachel kissed me and pulled my nipples and Sierra started eating my pussy. I felt her tongue slide down between my lips and dip deep inside me, then drag up and over my hard little clit. She gently caressed it and I bucked my hips wanting her to lick it harder. She just teased me some more, her tongue fluttering gently.

"Harder," I demanded when Rachel moved from kissing me to sucking my tits again. Both of them responded, Rachel sucking my tit savagely and biting down on my nipple and Sierra pressed her tongue firmly against my clit. I thrust against her and tangled my hands in Rachel's long dark hair, holding her against my tit. I felt two fingers driven back into my pussy as Sierra continued to work my clit and my body starting shaking a little as my orgasm approached. They kept at me until I came hard, legs shaking, stomach convulsing. It was so good.

I lay there recovering and they both stood up on either side of the bench and started kissing over the top of me. All I could see was their boobs pressed together. What an epic view that was! Their hands were wandering all over their bodies and I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd forgotten me if I hadn't told them how hot it looked.

"I think you should eat Rachel, Nikki," Sierra said to me.

"Mmm, I think I'd like that," Rachel agreed as she looked down on me. I sat up on the bench and made room for Rachel, who straddled it and lay back just as I had been. She spread her legs and pulled her knees toward her chest. It left nothing to the imagination! I took a moment to look at her pussy. She had long inner lips that poked out between her labia. They were darker skinned too. I ran my fingers over them and she grinned at me. I slipped one between them, just teasing. I barely separated those long lips and flicked my finger back and forth at the entrance to her vagina. She was very wet.

"Eat me already," she moaned as I slowly slid a finger inside her.

"So needy," I teased her. She poked her tongue out at me.

I lay face down on the bench between her legs and ran my tongue around her outer lips. She sighed in pleasure, but it became muffled. I looked up to see Sierra leaning over her. Her long blonde ponytail fell to one side of her neck as she sucked on Rachel's nipple. At the same time her own enormous breasts all but smothered Rachel's face.

I returned my attention to Rachel's pussy. I spread her lips wide with two fingers of my left hand and ran my tongue over her clit. I worked it around and around in circles for a while and then sucked it. She tasted so good! I took my time and worked with her responses. When she moaned I'd give her more of the same, if she didn't I'd change things up. Before long she was writhing on the bench. I felt hands in my hair. They pushed me into her pussy. I attacked her clit with abandon and soon she came hard.

For some reason I expected that I'd have to do the same for Sierra given they'd obviously done this sort of thing to each other many times before, but they both moved fairly quickly. Sierra sat on the bench, a foot on either side and Rachel sat in front of her, between her legs. I was left sitting behind Sierra who told me to face her. I straddled the bench and she leant back against me. We adjusted our position slightly until she was leaning back with her head on my chest. I flipped her blonde ponytail so that it wasn't crushed against me and watched over her shoulder. Rachel started off rubbing Sierra's pussy with her fingers and soon had several of them buried deep inside. She worked them fast and hard, like she was pounding Sierra with a cock.

"Do it Rach, you know what I need," Sierra gasped even as she reached back to find my hands and put them on her tits. I tell you my hands have never looked so tiny as they did on those melons! I played with her nipples to see what she liked and she just kept telling me to pull harder! As I did, Rachel worked her entire fist inside Sierra's pussy. I couldn't believe it. Her WHOLE FUCKING FIST! Once she had it in there, she wasn't gentle either. I pulled hard on her nipples and Rachel worked her fist madly inside Sierra's pussy. At the same time she rubbed back and forth on her clit with the fingers of her other hand. Man those fingers were like a blur, oscillating left and right.

When Sierra came, she came hard. She clamped her forearm in her mouth and screamed against it and when Rachel finally pulled her fist out, she totally soaked the bench. There was like a flood! It was amazing.

As we started to dress Rachel remembered that we'd gone in there for me to take photos of their tits and the two girls obligingly posed for me as I took photos from all angles. They even let me take some of them sucking and playing with each other's boobs. Then we dressed. I asked whether they did this very often and they told me that they were pretty much dating but would occasionally have a threesome with some guy or girl if they both felt like it. They said if I ever wanted to do it again just to let one of them know. Not a bad standing invitation to have!

I was excited to show Dad the photos, but the more I thought about it, the less I wanted to show him all of them. I decided that I wanted him to think that I'd only managed to get the sneaky shot sin the change room. So I moved the other photos to my computer for my own enjoyment.

Got to run now. When I've shown Dad the photos, I'll be sure to let you know what happens!

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

9th February 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

So I showed Dad the photos last night. We were up late on the couch again and I told him that I had something to show him. I think he expected that it would be new panties or something because he looked surprised when I pulled my phone out. I found the first of the change room photos that I had taken and knelt on the floor.

"Take your pants off Daddy, I want to suck you while you look at them," I told him. I'd been thinking about showing him for hours and I was already well worked up. I held the phone away from his reach until he stood and pulled his pants down. I helped push them to his ankles, then grabbed his cock with one hand and passed him the phone with the other. I sucked his cock hungrily into my mouth.

"At least let me sit back down," he laughed. Reluctantly I released him so that he could do exactly that. The instant he was on the couch though, I plunged my mouth back down on his erection. He flicked through the photos pretty quickly. I mean there weren't that many really and I attacked his cock with my mouth.

"Impressive photos, especially that last one. It looks like she saw exactly what you were doing," he told me.

"I thought I was busted for sure," I told him, "But she never said anything."

"That's some pretty big tits she's carrying about."

"Oh my God Dad, you have no idea, they're freaking enormous!"

"Well size isn't everything, just wait ten or twenty years and see whose tits are in better shape. Yours will no doubt still be perfect and perky and she'll be tripping over hers!"

"You say the nicest things Daddy," I said before engulfing him with my mouth again. I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth and he groaned and flicked back through the pictures again. He started to give me commentary about the different girls in the photos. He talked about their bodies and their underwear (especially their panties) and I sucked his cock. It was turning me on and I got ever so slightly carried away. I pushed my mouth as far down his cock as I could and held myself there until I gagged a little. I could feel the saliva flowing from my mouth and running down his shaft. I pulled back up, gasping desperately for air, my hand sliding over his cock, smearing the saliva up and down.

"Oh God," he groaned as I did it again. I pushed until he was crammed to the back of my throat then pumped my head up and down noisily, saliva everywhere. I grabbed his nuts and rolled them around in my hand, all wet and sticky. I held him until I couldn't breathe then sucked air in desperately and stroked him. I held his cock up against his belly and sucked his ball into my mouth. First one, then the other, then I tried to suck both testicles into my mouth at once, but they were too big. I went back to fucking his cock with my mouth. Hard, deep, wet and noisy, just like a full-on porn blow job. I could feel tears running from my eyes.

I thought about just doing that until he came, but I was too horny. My pussy needed to be filled. I quickly stripped off my little pyjama shorts and then climbed off the floor and onto his lap. I grabbed him and sat back down on his cock, impaling myself on its magnificence. His big hands pulled off my t-shirt, then enveloped my little tits. I kissed him with the same desperation that I'd sucked his cock. I bounced up and down eagerly, making little girly squeals even while trying not to make so much noise that we'd wake everyone up.

Dad grabbed my hips and every time I went up, he lifted me. When I was almost off his cock he'd pull down again, slamming me down on it. It drove his cock in me so hard Beth. It was like he was trying to spear it through to the top of my head. I had my hands on his shoulders and took him inside me over and over again. When I thought he was getting too close to cumming, I stopped. He moaned and hissed at me, but I just grinned and knelt again. I watched his face and his eyes widen delightfully when he realised that I was going to suck him again. At that point, rather than sit there and let me do it though, he pushed me backward onto my heels and stood up. I reached to take his cock again, but he slapped my hand away and shook his head at me. He leaned down, cupped my chin in his hand and pulled it toward his cock. I opened wide and he released my face and stuffed his slimy cock in my mouth. He took my head in his hands and started sliding his cock in and out.

He went slow at first and pushed himself deep before pulling back and sliding in again. He pushed himself to the back of my throat until I gagged slightly, then held himself there. I breathed desperately through my nose, but it wasn't really enough air and I had to push against his thighs to let him know to let me go. He didn't. At least not immediately. He held himself there a moment longer (that seemed like forever) and then pushed hard with his cock as I tried to gasp in air around his cock. Just as I did that I felt him slip in to my throat! I nearly threw up. He pulled back quickly, but I couldn't believe how deep it felt. he pulled out of my mouth and a flood of saliva ran out of my mouth and down over my tits. He only gave me a moment to recover before he did it all again. By the time he'd done that to me half a dozen times, the saliva had run down my entire body. I could feel it on my pussy and slipped a hand between my legs to play with myself.

Dad fucked my face hard and fast for a bit after that. My jaw was aching, tears streamed from my eyes and my pussy was on fire. It was so hot. Suddenly he stopped fucking my face, grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it back to tip my head up. His other hand fucked his cock. He let go of my hair just as he came. He shot a massive spurt all over my face. I felt it hit my forehead and land down over my cheek as well. I opened my mouth and the next spurt went half in my mouth and half up and into my eye. That stung like a bitch! I quickly closed both of them and was left to just feel his warm cum as it landed all over my face.

"God. You're a little slut, aren't you?" Daddy gasped as he wiped his cock against my face.

"I am for you Daddy," I said even as I opened my mouth and sucked him again. Cum has never been my favourite taste in the world, but I'd swallow a bucket of it if to make Daddy happy. I felt a cloth on my face. Dad wiped up the cum for me, even making sure that he got it out of the corner of my eye. When I could see again, he handed me my cum-stained t-shirt! I gave him a peck on the cheek, held the t-shirt to cover my grubby body and told him I was off to bed.

"Can you take care of my panties for me?" I asked as I left and realised that I'd left them behind on the couch. He pulled his pants back on and grabbed them.

"Sure thing," he told me, then stuffed them down the front of the pants. I ran off with a giggle.

This morning, we had breakfast together. Everyone else was still asleep but we didn't do anything. Dad did ask me something though.

"Should I ask where you learned to give head like that Nikki?" he asked me quietly over his cereal. That caught me by surprise!

"Um, maybe not," I said and I could feel the heat of a massive blush rise up my cheeks.

"Or how many boys have been on the receiving end?"

"Er, maybe not that either."

"Maybe I'll insist," he suggested. "You wouldn't want to disappoint me would you?" Now what sort of a question is that?. If I told him he'd probably be disappointed whether I told him it was one boy or twenty, and now not telling him will disappoint him as well? Talk about a lose-lose situation. "Don't tell me," he went on. "I'll come up with something to help me come to terms with it."

"Okay Daddy," I said a little sadly. I was worried I'd upset him. We heard the others starting to stir around the house then and the topic was dropped. I have no idea what to expect and to be honest, I'm a little nervous.

That's all there is for now. Write soon!

Love Nikki. xxx