Letters to Nicole 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
134 Followers

Meredith and Connie from down the hall were the ones who invited me, and Connie had a car so we left together. It was a warm September evening which was a good thing because the party was being held on the huge deck that Delta Tau had on the back of their frat house.

I remember a cute guy wearing the name tag "Colin" opened the front door and let us in; the reason why I remember that is because he said, "Welcome, Ladies...Whoaa...wait a second; I'm not so sure that your outfits qualify."

"Why not?" Meredith responded. I started giggling immediately; Colin had this big grin on his face!

"I think your shirts are too big," he replied. "Yep, you're gonna have to..."

Laughingly I said, "Now look here, uhh..." (peering at his name tag) "Colin...I have a special pass for the three of us!"

"You do? Show me..."

Pushing him back a couple steps, I closed the door and pulled up my top and bra. My boobs plopped out from under the cups right in front of him; the look on his face was priceless! And he burst out laughing as well when I said, "See? I have two special passes!"

"Those are the best-looking passes I've ever seen!" he managed to say after collecting his jaw from the floor. Meredith and Connie were cracking up as we just walked right by him.

Shortly after that the three of us sort of drifted our separate ways. I got a beer and moved out to the back yard saying hello to several people I knew and receiving at least half a dozen "I hope you're gonna be in the show later, Nance" compliments. I truly was not sure if I wanted to be in it, Nicole. My fun in the shower had taken some of the horny edge off things, and I was beginning to think I just wanted to relax for once and not be in the middle of the action.

THAT'S when fate stepped in!

The music was blasting and several couples were dancing on the deck. I sat down on the round-the-tree-bench and slipped off my shoes; the grass felt great between my toes. "Oh, my God! Hi Nance!"

And there he was! "Franklin! Wow...this is a surprise!"

"I'll say, I would not have thought we'd meet here."

"Are you member of Delta Tau?" Franklin hesitated right here; he would have answered, but he was too busy staring at my outfit! I giggled, "Uhh, Franklin?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you member of Delta Tau?"

"Oh, sorry...uhh, no. A friend of mine told me about the party; he said it would be fun if I had a hundred dollars to spare."

"A hundred dollars?" I gasped, "Is that what it took for you to get in tonight?"

"Yes, it's a fund-raiser, right? How much did you pay?" When I told him he looked me over some more and said, "I'd say you're worth it, Nance!"

"Thank you, Mr. Franklin man! Hey, sit down for a bit." When he did, I continued, "You didn't happen to bring Sammie along did you?"

Franklin turned and looked around, "Yeah, she's here somewhere; but she's not dressed like you. I'm not sure she knew about that special deal." I giggled when he said that remembering the "deal" I showed Colin. "Are you gonna be in the competition, Nance?"

"Well, I'm kinda undecided," I returned. Right then I could swear Franklin trembled. Leaning closer to him I whispered in his ear, "Do you think I should enter the contest?"

Franklin's eyes glazed over and his voice cracked when he said, "Yeah, you should!"

I put my arm around him, "Okay, then I will!" Just to see what would happen, I leaned closer still and "accidentally" brushed his upper arm with my boob.

His face turned ashen, and he literally sucked in his next breath. I could have sworn he was about to have a panic attack; pulling back I asked him, "Are you okay, Franklin?" I offered him my beer, "Here, take a drink; you're not getting sick are you?"

He took a couple of sips of the beer and grimaced. Then he took a deep breath, "No, no...I'm okay; that was pretty weird though."

I didn't want to push anything at that point; so I asked him, "Yeah, it was...but hey, let's go find Sammie." Not waiting for him to reply and taking him by the hand, I pulled him up. "I don't see her out here; let's go inside."

Sammie was standing by the tables of food talking to another couple. When we walked up she looked surprised also, but greeted me warmly. "Hi Nance!"

"Hi Sammie...here, take this guy, okay? I don't think he feels very well, and I need to go freshen up for the contest."

"What contest?"

"The wet t-shirt contest."

"Oh, my God!" she chirped, her voice sounding even higher when she said it. "So that's why all these girls are prancing around in here like that!"

"Uhh, yes...didn't Franklin tell you about it?"

"No...he didn't."

We simultaneously looked at him and simultaneously said, "Why not?"

"I'm not answering that; nothing I could say will make any sense." Sammie smacked him on the arm, and he backed away. "See...what would you have done if I told you?"

Sammie looked at him fiercely from around the 4'10 inch level. I would have laughed except she was saying, "You probably would have gotten punched in the face!" THAT made me laugh out loud!

Just as he was going to respond, we heard the D.J. stop the music and announce, "Okay, people, we're ready to start the fun. If you're going to be in the show, we need you to report to Jared in the frat's kitchen; five minutes please!"

So I looked at her and said, "I have to go; do you want to be in this, Sammie?"

From the look on her face, I wasn't shocked when she smacked Franklin on the shoulder again and half-shouted at him, "No, you asshole!" I was grinning all the way to the kitchen. Those two were really odd and even though I had learned a lot about people from my time with Felecia, I couldn't put my finger on what Franklin's problem was.

About twenty girls were gathered in the kitchen. Almost all of us were dressed identically in white t-shirts and blue jean shorts. Jared looked around the room and said, "God, you ladies look great! And I have some good news too; we collected enough at the door to offer a grand prize of $200 and a second place prize of $100."

That stunned me! Here I was going to do this for fun, and I had a chance to walk away with some cash. I whispered to the girl next to me, "Oh, my fuck!" and she giggled and nodded.

Jared continued, "Okay then, we're going to start in about five more minutes. That gives you all enough time to remove your bras and stash them in a safe place; so go ahead." Jared folded his arms and stood there. "Go ahead, ladies!"

Several of us were laughing, but one voice rang out, "You're an asshole, Jared!" Jared cracked up and then left.

"Nance!" Connie and Meredith were over by the sink. I reached under my shirt, unhooked my bra, and shrugged the straps off pulling it out from under my top. Connie said, "I've never done anything like this before; have you?"

"No," I admitted, "but I have been naked in front of other people."

Connie looked at me like, "You whaat?"

Meredith ignored that comment, "Did you see out there? There must be 200 people in the yard! I looked out the window near us; she was exaggerating, I would have estimated 120 or so...but that was still a lot!

"You both have nothing to worry about; you're both beautiful! You'll get a lot of votes!" I didn't really think Connie would. She was small busted and her ass was a bit big. But Meredith's boobs looked great in her shirt; I guessed her to be a "C" cup like me, and her nipples were hard already. Her legs were perfect and her tits must have been very firm because they were tenting her t-shirt nicely. "Here, girls, do this!" and I bunched the side of my shirt and tied it in a knot so that there was about five or six inches of skin showing between the shirt and shorts.

Jared appeared at the door, "Are we ready? Okay, ladies, here's how we'll do this. Everyone lines up here at the back door, you give me your name and when I send you out, do a little dance for ten seconds and then find the mark right in the center of the deck. Vice-president Trevor will be standing there...you give him your name also and he'll announce you. Then the guy in front will hose you down pretty good. The water won't be too cold; I guarantee that. Then you'll have thirty seconds to impress the crowd. Our four judges will score your applause 1-20. The top four contestants will make it to the finals...are we good?"

I was standing twelfth in line, Meredith and Connie ended up ninth and tenth; there was a lot of nervous giggling going on. I wasn't that nervous but I really wanted to watch the first eleven girls in front of me in order to gauge the crowd's reaction to what they did. Looking over the whole line it was clear that seven of the girls were not going to be a challenge. I felt that ten of them were comparable to me. Three of them were simply gorgeous, beautiful faces and perfect figures. "I'm gonna have to pull out all the stops to be in the final four," I said to myself, putting on my sexiest game face!

Jared looked out the door and signaled, presumably to the D.J. because the music began almost immediately. Right Said Fred blasted from the speakers, "I'm too sexy for my shirt...too sexy!" All of us were giggling at the irony, but there wasn't time for much laughter, Jared showed the first girl out the door and she left with a wiggle in her walk! I heard Trevor announce her, Cynthia something. She must have been doing okay, even though I thought she wouldn't make the finals. The cheers, catcalls, and hoots went up sounding polite rather than enthusiastic. The next girl went out to her mark, and Trevor announced her, Myrna Underwood. Myrna was a fox, Nicole, and even though I couldn't see, I knew that the place would go crazy and it did! I wasn't even sure it mattered that they wet her down; to me she was a finalist. During her thirty seconds, I heard shouting, and several voices yelling, "Damn!" and "Holy SHIT!" It really got my adrenaline pumping!

The next six girls were cute, and they got some good response, but nothing exceptional. I was able to see the eighth girl get soaked by the hose. She must have been put off a bit by that because she took at least ten seconds to even begin moving. It was so obvious that Connie turned to me and said, "Stage fright?" For her there weren't even any voices stirring; the applause was almost like silence!

Meredith was next; Jared took her name and she shimmied out. Several voices rang out for her as she exited the door, and one clearly said, "Finally, here comes some hot pussy!"

Trevor said, "Okay, ladies and gentlemen, let's hear it for Meredith Burgess!" The noise amped up quickly as the water hit her right in the chest. She took it full on for a few seconds and then spun quickly so the hose would soak her ass as well! The D.J. was playing Michael Jackson's "Remember the Time" and Meredith grabbed the bottom of her T and pulled it far away from her chest. I really can't describe her moves that well; for this song she moved like an Egyptian and her ass was herky-jerky just like a stripper, LOL! For sure the guys near the edge of the deck got an eyeful of her boobs under the shirt! She then walked over to the hose man and grabbed it from him; pulling the t-shirt collar away from her neck, she aimed the water down her front! With ten seconds left, she dropped the hose and cupped her tits hard and high toward her face and sucked her left nipple right through the material! The whole yard was going shit wild, Nicole! I actually felt proud of her!

The worst and best part of this was that Connie had to follow her. The worst part was that she could never live up to what the yard had just witnessed, but the best part was that she got a lot of reaction; everyone was still buzzing over Meredith's performance! She did dance well, and her tits looked great as the wet T clung to her like a second skin! If I was judging her by the noise, I would have placed her in the middle of the scoring. When girl number eleven got wet, she spent more than half her dance time with her back to the audience; she had no plan whatsoever; and a few boos were heard.

Jared took my name, sent me to my mark, and I walked to it like a supermodel (or at least I tried to!) My whole body was tingling with anticipation. Believe it or not, I was pretty turned on! When Trevor called my name out, I grabbed my boobs on each side and the hose sprayed me from head to toe! It was a lot colder than I expected, and I felt my nipples go hard immediately! Within a second, the noise in the yard exploded like Oh my God! I didn't even realize that when this particular shirt got wet, it would go kind of transparent. Guys were leaning on and halfway climbing onto the deck to get a better look at me. Still holding my tits, I danced to the front of the stage to shake them at those horny toads! Ha!

With perhaps fifteen seconds to go, I turned and happened to see Meredith's face as she waited along the back wall. She was staring at me open-mouthed, clapping like mad! I wanted to seal my finals position with one more move; so I turned sideways and jutted my right tit out at those same guys. Grabbing the hem of the shirt, I flipped it up and exposed a side view my boob to them and pinched the nipple...pulling my tit hard away from my chest! Oh, Nicole...the place was rocking!

As I walked to the back wall, Meredith hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Wow, Nance...that was freaky hot!"

"Haha, yeah," I admitted, "I really want to win some money, and in order to do that, a girl's gotta take some chances!" With eight more girls to go, it was clear that I would get into the finals. By my figuring...even though the next six girls did well, they weren't that close to Meredith or Myrna Underwood. And right then, Nicole, an unbelievable thought hit me, Oh my God! I leaned closer to her, "Meredith?"

"Yeah?"

"If you're willing, we'll win this thing together!"

"What do you mean?"

Just then the B52's "Love Shack" was spinning, and a girl named Rhonda was doing her thing on the deck. She was one of the more attractive ones that I mentioned when we were standing in the kitchen. The place was going crazy for her too (she must have watched my performance) because she was exposing her boobs completely for the last twenty seconds of her time. I looked over at the last girl in line; and she wasn't going to cut it, jus' saying.

Turning to Meredith I said, "We don't know each other that well, but we can win this if you're willing...and we'll split the money!"

She looked at me with a puzzled expression, "How?"

I gently took her face in my hands, "Well, if you just go along with what I say or do, we'll win! Okay?"

Meredith grinned, "Sure...let's do it!"

Jared was huddled with three other Delta Tau's discussing what came next. The way they were behaving, we didn't have much time before the finals started. "Great...but you have to know something; okay are you Bi?"

Meredith looked startled, "Uhh, no..."

"Well I am; do you think you could find the courage to do a few things if it meant winning $150?"

"A few things like what?"

"Nothing too serious, suck each other's nipples; things like that?"

Meredith's eyebrows shot up as the realization of what I was saying hit her; yet a second later she grinned wickedly and said, "Ohh, Okay Nance, yes! Winning would be fun, and I bet these people here would love what you have in mind!"

Jared was quieting the crowd, so I simply said to her, "Follow my lead!"

With both hands in the air, Jared shouted, "Okay, ladies and gents; the judges are unanimous." Right there everyone got a whole lot rowdier, "The four finalists are: Rhonda Paxson, Meredith Burgess," with each name it got louder; "Myrna Underwood...and Nancy Macdonald!"

Jared let them roar for a minute, then he held up his hands again. "Okay... Okay...let me have your attention, please!" It took another minute for it to calm down enough for him to say, "Here's how we're going to do the finals, could the four of you step up here?" With our shirts still clingy wet, we moved alongside an obviously pleased Jared! "God," he exclaimed while making a show of staring at our boobs, "you all made great choices! Okay, ladies, here's how this is going to be decided. Crowd noise isn't going to work here. We need a very objective way of judging; and since this is a fund-raiser, the girl who makes the most money in the finals will win the competition! First, we need each of you to select two people from the crowd to be your 'cash collectors.' Do you all have anyone in mind?"

I looked out into the crowd at all the strange faces, and just as I was thinking to choose two random guys, my eyes lit on Franklin and Sammie. They were standing on a picnic table near the back, ostensibly to be able to see, (that thought made me giggle!) Meredith called Connie over and said something in her ear; she immediately walked over to the front of the deck and called out the name Tom. Some guy who looked like a football player stepped out and hopped up to the platform. Myrna and Rhonda both chose two fairly good looking guys, and these four choices made me think for a moment. If I chose Franklin and Sammie, would it embarrass them?

"Nancy?" Jared said. "You ready?"

Hey, you know what, Nicole? They might be nerdy, but so what? They were here right? So I called them, "Franklin! Sammie!" and waved them up to the platform. They both looked at each other as if to say, "Is SHE calling US?" When they looked at me sort of blankly, I waved them up again.

Jared said, "What are their names, Nancy?"

"Franklin and Sammie."

"Hey!" he bellowed, "Franklin and Sammie...get the hell up here; the finals are starting, Nancy needs your help!"

The two of them looked at each other again, but this time they stepped down from the table and made their way through the crowd. Upon reaching the stage Trevor handed all eight volunteers a sign that they hung around their necks, (Franklin and Sammie's sign said, "Nancy;") then he handed them a bucket for collecting the money. Jared then announced, "All riiiiight...Now, people; two collectors for each girl will be moving among you, and all you have to do is toss as much coin as you want into your favorite bucket! We're only going to have them dancing for one five minute song...so don't hesitate! You want your favorite to win... don't you?" Jared looked at us and winked, "Ladieeees? Am I right? If you win, you'll owe these guys a favor!" Nicole, when he said that, I thought the roof would blow off the house! Guys were screaming and whistling and the ruckus was unbelievable! Franklin leaned over and said something in Sammie's ear, and she laughed out loud and smacked him on the shoulder again.

"Is everyone ready?" yelled Jared, and as soon as he did another burst of whistling, hooting, and hollering erupted. Jared looked to the side and said, "Jimmy...go for it!" and he stepped aside. The water from the hose showered all four of us as the intro to Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" began. I couldn't help but giggle to myself because of the similarities between Waldo in the song and Franklin! Yet there was no time to dwell on that; Myrna and Rhonda were already gyrating around the stage, clutching their sexy boobs and pointing to certain guys they probably knew in the crowd.

Meredith certainly was "following my lead;" she wasn't doing anything yet. I knew this song pretty well; and just as the drums and cymbals started in, I turned my back to the audience. Meredith was only half a second behind me, and I remembered thinking that if she was as "in tune" with me as she appeared to be, we were gonna win for sure! I took one more look at Myrna and Rhonda wiggling their asses and pinching their nipples through their shirts, and I smiled! Turning to Meredith I said loudly, "Okay, sexy girl, you ready to win?" She grinned and nodded.

At the point where Waldo's teacher climbs onto the classroom runway and rips off her blouse and skirt; I whipped around, dropped to my knees, and started pretending I was riding a guy's cock under me! Keeping a sideways eye on Meredith, she was still right with me! The crowd was screaming at us; I heard a number of "Holy Shit's!" and "Hot DAMN's!" as our asses ground into the deck. I was actually trying to gain some friction on my clit; total horniness had taken over! I needed to be fucked in the worst way!

derek33
derek33
134 Followers