Letters to Nicole 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
134 Followers

I heard Meredith say, "Nance!" and with a glance I saw her leaning back and cupping her tits high up her chest, so I did the same! It felt so good to squeeze my boobs and brush my fingers against my nipples. Then dropping one hand to my shorts, I slipped it down the front and let my fingertips frig at my clit. Two guys right in front of me dropped to their knees pretending that they were fainting! I would have laughed they were so funny, but there was more to do. I pulled up one side of my shirt and let one tit swing out from under it. Meredith later told me she paused at that for a few seconds, then said, "Fuck it!" and she did it too!

I wondered for a second how Sammie and Franklin were doing, but there was no way to gauge this; I couldn't see past the crowd lining the front of the deck. Behind them...it was swarming! I pulled the rest of my shirt up and bent my neck to begin sucking my own nipples, all the while still fucking the deck. I could see the faces of the guys right in front of me; they were red-faced and yelling indistinguishable things at me. Several of them were clutching dollar bills and shit. When the song got about halfway through and I knew it was time to go for the kill with Meredith!

Moving quickly I stood and closed the distance to where she was. She saw me coming and I grabbed her by the hands and laid her down on her back. Meredith played right along, shaking her right tit with one hand and grabbing at her pussy with the left. I slapped her hand away and made a show of unbuttoning her shorts. The noise level in the yard was spurring me on, and for a brief moment I thought about pulling them off! Thinking better of that for Meredith's sake, I only pulled them down a few inches, and then did the same to my shorts. I looked at the crowd, gave them the finger, and then I got down and mounted her!

Meredith's eyes were getting wider now, and I was laughing at what she might have been thinking. Grinding down onto her pussy about the same as I did to the deck, I gyrated my ass into her just as the last chorus of "Hot for Teacher" began. Meredith was humping up into me as best she could, and then I grabbed her boobs and played with them. We had about thirty seconds left, and in a last bit of inspiration, I pulled her into a sitting position and fed my left nipple into her mouth! She sucked it right in and started tonguing it, Oh my God, Nicole! I let her do that for fifteen or twenty seconds, and then pushed her off and I did it to her! When the song ended I stopped sucking her tit, winked at the crowd, and gave her other nipple one more lick!

The noise was deafening!

Jared and Trevor had the biggest grins on their faces as they helped us to our feet. Meredith and I pulled our tops down and gave a kiss on the cheek to both of them; and then we waved to the crowd. Jared had his hands up now, but it was at least two more minutes before he even tried to speak. Myrna and Rhonda were standing there staring at us, but they were smiling too! Finally Jared could speak, "Okay, Okay...OKAY! How fucking HOT was that!?" The crowd roared, but this time they quieted quickly when he raised his hand again.

"Okay, OKAY! So where are my collectors? Jimmy, Greg, Rob, c'mere and help Trevor count the..." right there Jared stopped and put a hand on my ass, "count the 'booty'!" That was a funny moment!

I saw Franklin and Sammie now. They were handing their buckets to Trevor and he took mine to the northwest corner of the deck. All four buckets went to a different corner as Jared announced, "These Delta Tau's will count the money and write the final amounts on paper. Hold on everyone!"

It took about three more minutes and then Jared was gathering the four slips of paper and comparing them; he held the first one up and said, "This one is Rhonda's, she's in fourth place!" And with a dramatic pause he said, "She got three hundred-eighty two dollars! Good job, Rhonda...Thanks so much, you're fucking gorgeous!" There was cheering and applause, but to me it was clear the guys were running out of gas! "This is Myrna's," said Jared. "She's in third place with four hundred forty-five dollars! Myrna? Can I have your phone number?" That got a lot of laughs! "Second place goes to..." Jared paused for at least five seconds while waving the slip of paper, "Meredith Burgess with six hundred two dollars!" Jared grabbed Meredith by the hand and held it up! I was cheering wildly myself and I stepped over to give her a hug. "And the winner! With seven hundred sixty-three dollars...Nancyyyyy Macdonald!" Everyone laughed when all I did was curtsy!

As it was, Jared and Trevor not only gave Meredith and me our $300, they threw in $200 more; as they said, "This is for a job extremely well-done!" LOL...and then they said they were already looking forward to next year! Trevor actually did ask for my phone number, Nicole; and of course, I gave it to him!

I stepped down off the deck and sought out Sammie and Franklin. They were waiting for me patiently over by one of the kegs. I gave Sammie a hug and said, "Thanks for your help, you two!" I offered them twenty-five dollars each but they refused to take it.

Franklin just stood there looking at me while Sammie filled me in on how the money collecting went. She said she had trouble holding onto the bucket there were so many hands shoving money into it! I looked at Franklin, "What about you; did you have fun?"

"Uhh, it was...memorable, Nance!"

Sammie laughed at Franklin's choice of words and then asked, "May I ask you something, Nancy?"

"Sure, but let me go get my bag in the house; do you two have a ride back?"

"I'm driving," Sammie responded. "Wanna ride with us?"

Oh Goddd...it just hit me, Nicole; I'm so sleepy I can't keep my eyes open. There's no way I'm going to finish this tonight; and believe me, what happened next is unreal. How these situations happen in my life is unbelievable! Let me get some sleep now and I'll finish this in the morning, okay?

Nance

derek33
derek33
134 Followers