Letters to the Editor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sank down to her knees and sucked me dry.

Needless to say she got her way and every few weeks men are invited back to our home or we throw a little party in the back room of the pub. In addition to that she sometimes meets suitable strangers, singly or in small groups and "entertains" them. Quite honestly I don't think I could stop her any more.

Yours,

The editor released his spare hand from his penis and took a drink. What would he do if his young wife decided she wanted a little adventure – could he handle it – would he suggest they should discuss why she wanted the extra sex – or would he just fold and walk out? Or – after reading all these letters – would he find himself curiously aroused and – well – suggest it might be OK as long as he isn't excluded. When he felt his cock twitch at the thought he began to feel unsettled. Nevertheless he settled back down with the next letter.

Dear Sir,

I read in your magazine about a man who had probably lost control of his wife's escapades with other men. I lost control with mine from day one – she didn't stay faithful even for a month.

We married after knowing each other for a year, she was twenty I was three years older. I had suspected several times that she had messed about but dismissed it from my mind as my insecurity. I thought that being married would make things settle down – how wrong I was.

Once I came home and found her looking very guilty with two male friends in the house. Her clothes were a bit dishevelled and she was a bit flushed. The guys beat a hasty retreat and avoided me for a while. Then, being in the habit now of trying to catch her in the act I came home when I knew someone was visiting the house and almost caught her with the repair man. They were upstairs and made the excuse he wanted to check the water system. That didn't explain why she was dressed in very sexy clothes to do her housework and why no work appeared to have been started downstairs. She dismissed my fears and it wasn't till later that I found a pair of panties under the table in the kitchen. It seemed they had begun their little session there then gone upstairs – then I turned up.

The incident that brought it all out into the open was when she went out with her friends for a drink one night. I obviously didn't trust her and kept an eye on the clock, pacing the room. She very easily drew lots of attention from men and I knew at least one would try his luck with her. I decided to walk to the end of the road both to get some air and try to cool down and also to meet her coming home – maybe she was being walked home by a man.

On reaching the end of the road I stood in the shadows and waited. After a few minutes a car appeared and parked up in a small secluded place away from the street lights. I thought nothing of it until I noticed that no one got out, and then I began to wonder – was it some guy with his girl – or was it my wife. I waited and watched - the windows misted over then the vehicle started to bounce slightly. As there was no back lighting it was impossible to see the occupants, with the dark fence any light was merely reflected from the windows. My fears grew but I could hardly go and look in – if it was a young guy with his girl I would be the laughing stock of the neighbourhood.

For probably ten or fifteen minutes the cars suspension moved up and down to varying degrees. Strangely, in spite of my concern, the thought of somebody being shagged in there made me feel aroused. What happened next nearly floored me – the driver got out and opening the back door he changed places with another man. There had to be a third person – a woman in the back – they were taking turns to fuck her! The man who had just got out lit up a cigarette and sure enough the car once again began to sway. This wasn't some guy with his girl – innocent petting – this was a loose woman letting two men use her – it might even be my wife!

My mouth went dry and I felt sickly and nervous but when I saw the man finish his smoke and get back into the car – in the rear seat I just flipped. In the back of that car were two men and a woman who had just had sex – I had reason to believe it was my wife – I had to know! Running over as fast as I could I grabbed the handle and opened the door wide. Now I felt really sick – between the two men was my wife with her skirt off and no knickers on. Her legs, spread wide rested on the back of the front seat and her shirt was undone and bra pulled up. The sight that made it even worse was that she had in her hand a handkerchief and was wiping a sticky mess from her face. This is something you only saw in a porn film – not real life – I couldn't believe it.

"It's my husband!" I heard my wife say and panic broke out from the men.

Dejected I walked away and screamed then when the driver tried to jump into his seat I rushed back and floored him. What happened next I don't know but found myself stomping home conscious that my wife was behind me. When we were finally in the house I asked simply, "Why?" She answered the question holding nothing back.

"It's as well you found out now – I can't keep up the pretence. I like cock – I like sex with different men. If there is such a medical condition as nymphomania then I have it. Thing is though, I don't want a cure – perhaps I shouldn't have got married. I'm not going to tell you any more lies, though that's the only thing I can promise, even though it may hurt you – I'm just not prepared to live a lie any longer."

She went on to tell me that she liked being married to me but she couldn't be faithful. It was no use trying to change her – she would like us to stay together but I would have to accept the way she was. She explained that she never had any deep feelings for other men – she just liked their cocks.

"So all my fears about you were justified and you had been having sex with all those other men – you have never been faithful?"

She shook her head and said no. "Even our two friends – did you let both of them?" The thought of those two enjoying my wife together in the same room particularly disturbed me.

"Yes, the two of them – I'm sorry but that's the way it is – you have to know. I didn't even last the honeymoon. Remember when one night I stayed back in the hotel bar for an extra drink? Well, one of the waiters followed me out and we found a dark corner where I let him fuck me standing against the wall. A couple of times when we stayed by the pool and I made an excuse to go back to our room it was so he could fuck me. That's the hard truth and I'm never going to be able to say no to sex. In the morning I'll go or you can – I would like to stay with you but realise that that is very selfish and unreasonable of me."

So, I had plenty to think about – I got no lies so there was no use fighting about it – that was the bottom line – she liked being fucked and wasn't going to change. Just once more the following morning she said she wished we could stay together. That was enough for me to tell her to stay put while I got my head round it and decide what I wanted. The pictures kept appearing in my mind – all the things I had suspected were true – and some, like the waiter on honeymoon were news to me. The picture of her sneaking away from the pool to have sex back in our room seemed to cause an unusual reaction. Mixed with all the despair hurt and betrayal was something else – when I pictured the scene I found that it made me have a partial erection. Certain other thoughts and pictures too made me feel strangely aroused while at the same time sick to the stomach. We had only been married days before she was enjoying another cock – she really was sex mad!

We carried on a few days communicating in a civil manner but there were no rows or fighting. It was as though we both had resigned to the fact that our marriage was over and we just had to wait until we were ready to make the final split. On day I asked her about our honeymoon in the Greek Islands – did she have sex with the waiter almost every time she disappeared from the pool side? Again she held nothing back – yes, she told me, he gave her a signal that he was free and she left the door open. He came in and she took off her bikini bottom and they fucked. He liked her to stand and bend over the couch or rest her hands on the coffee table to fuck her from behind. While telling me this she showed no regret or embarrassment yet there was also no hint that she was trying to make me suffer – she was just matter of fact. Now I could picture what she actually did made my penis stir even more though again it was a mixture of arousal and pain.

For a couple of weeks she went out twice a week and I sometimes watched as she got ready. Now she had bought herself some very revealing underwear and was going out to attract.

Once I grabbed her and asked, "Are you going out to have sex with someone?"

She sensed that I was partly aroused and said, "I probably will get an offer."

I held her close and almost broke down. She added, "I told you I wouldn't tell any lies. Maybe it's better if you don't ask questions."

Without thinking I lifted her skirt and ran my hands over the silky material of her panties. Always she arrived home looking like she had just been ravished, but then, she had.

I came home in the middle of the afternoon on day. I knew it was her day off and I just had the urge to see if she was home or out being fucked. When I let myself in the kitchen after finding the door locked she came downstairs and looking a little put out she said, "I have someone upstairs – please don't cause a scene."

"What would be the point?" I answered dejected and sat down in the living room with a drink.

I expected to hear a frantic dressing and a man come rushing downstairs but to my surprise she calmly went back up and there she stayed. In spite of me being in the house she and the man carried on having sex. Eventually I heard footsteps as they both descended the stair. In she walked with just a short robe on that hardly covered her – followed by a six foot odd black guy. I almost laughed cynically thinking that all the porn movies have to feature a black guy and all the stories have one with a ten inch dick. It's almost racist thinking your wife's greatest sin is to let a black guy fuck her. Very calmly he picked up his jacket and walked out the door.

My wife, with equal calmness poured herself a drink and sat down across from me.

"So – is it true what they say about black guys all having big thick cocks?" I sounded bitter and fought to keep my cool.

She looked over to me and a wry smile broke over her lips. "No," she answered, "But he certainly has!"

Her answer and attitude fazed me out – I broke down – I began to weep like a baby. All the feelings I had bottled up came pouring out. I looked at her body and thought it should be mine – I fell on my knees in front of her and putting my head on her lap I sobbed. Her hand stroked my hair and she made reassuring noises like mothers do to a child. I roughly pulled open her robe and said aloud that she should be mine. For several minutes she comforted me until my sobbing subsided then as my head lay on her lap I looked at her swollen sex lips. Filled with blood from her arousal her labia glistened with beads of fluid. It was the black mans sperm – his cum – I pictured his thick cock inside her and white spunk shooting out from the black and red slit. I felt my tongue stretching out and as it made contact with her skin she jumped a little.

"What are you doing?" she asked, startled by my actions.

My tongue traced a line over her opening and tried to push in. I could taste the saltiness of the black mans cum and licked harder.

"Did he shoot his load inside you?" I asked as I licked again.

"Yes," she replied, then instead of pulling me away as I had expected I felt her thighs fall slightly apart and her hand resumed stroking my hair. "He had a lot of sperm to get rid of and it is all in there," I heard her whisper.

Feeling braver I kissed her pussy lips and sucked at her cunt. To my pleasure I felt her hand slip between her legs and she held open her sex lips for me. My tongue pushed further in licking and sucking to the sound of my wife's voice.

"It's OK – if that's what you like it's fine. Do you like that – drinking another man's cum from your wife's pussy? That feels nice – I like it to."

I felt her hips begin to move against my mouth. I tried to suck her clit and almost bite it until suddenly she took my head in both hands and forced it into her groin moving her hips rapidly up and down. She was fucking my face and erupted into an intense orgasm. Letting me relax it was barely a couple of minutes before she pulled me up to her face and kissed me. Reaching down she took out my cock and stuffed it into her twat.

"Don't be scared of telling me what you enjoy," she whispered, "No matter how kinky they may be!"

That afternoon turned out to be the best sex session we had ever had together but the following day I was left more confused than ever. Nothing was said and it was as though she was waiting for me to make the next move. Amazingly the thought of kicking her out had been totally forgotten. One evening when we were sat in together I decided to ask a question.

"How long have you felt the need to have so much sex – and where do you find all the men?"

She silently considered my question and then quietly answered me.

"Since I was old enough to have sex I have enjoyed it, needed it. If you're talking about since we were married when I wanted sex I would go to café's and bars or anywhere I could attract the attention of men. There are always new men to meet at work but if I had to hunt for them, so to speak, then the most ordinary places are the best, even the supermarket sometimes."

"What sort of things happened?" I asked further.

"Sure you want to know?" she said warily. I nodded a yes.

"Without you knowing I sometimes took out a change of clothes, like a short skirt or fishnet stockings. Sometimes I would find a place I could be chatted up with lots of men and show plenty of leg and tits to tease them. Then I would either invite them into my car and drive somewhere secluded or go with them in theirs. Usually I told them to follow me and drive to places I knew would be private. If I felt OK with them I would go to their house or flat."

"Did you bring many back here, like you did the black guy?" I asked.

"Quite a few, yes," she answered honestly.

I felt my cock rising and risking the hurt I wanted more detail. "Tell me about one of the more unusual situations. I could never imagine you bending over for a Greek waiter, but you have – will you tell me about some others."

"You mean something out of the ordinary – OK – if you really want to know. Once I was at in a café and a group of five men flirted with me. I had been teasing them, letting my skirt ride up and show my stocking tops. They asked if all my underwear was as sexy as the fishnet stockings and I said yes, I had just bought some. I held up my shopping bags and gave them a quick glimpse of one item – a sexy lace bra.

Jokingly one asked to see them all, and I said not here, it wasn't private enough. They were shocked and thought I was kidding then one suggested they could take me in their van and I could also show the stuff I was wearing too. They said they would love to see me wearing the garments I had bought. When I told them they would probably want more from me if they saw me undressed they fell silent. When they told me I was a tease I said I would model some of the clothes for them if they took me somewhere quiet.

I finished up driving in front to a place I knew while they followed behind in their work vehicle. I took them to a wooded area and we parked up behind some thick bushes. They were a bit surprised when I walked over to their van with my bags of shopping. Anyway, we were there a long time!"

"No, don't gloss over the facts I want the details!" I blurted out.

She looked quizzically at me and by way of answering her I uncovered the bulge in the front of my pants. She looked down and though a bit surprised she smiled.

"I might as well take this out," I said and unzipped my pants – now she knew.

"I walked over to their van and got in the passenger side. They told me to climb in the back so I scrambled over the seat showing my panties. I was really turned on now wanting all five to fuck me. I made a little show of taking out a little bra and asking if they would like to see it on. I was sat on a low bench so it was easy to let my skirt ride up and keep my legs wide open. When I took off my top I asked, "Is this is what you wanted to see?" I pulled my skirt higher to show more of my panties. They were shell-shocked – to really tease them I held up a pair of lacy panties and asked if they would like to see them on. When they realised I meant it and would have to first take off the ones I was wearing they all swore under their breath.

Stretching out my legs I slowly peeled off my panties and made sure my skirt was pulled up high. I purposely took my time fiddling about with the new ones. When I looked up and saw all the faces looking at me instead of putting on the panties I unclipped my skirt and took it off. Apart from my stockings I was naked from the waist down. Without saying anything I sat with my knees spread wide."

My wife went on to describe in detail how some of the men took out their cocks and all spent a few minutes admiring her body until one opened up the back door and asked her to step out. She told how they bent over the tailboard and proceeded to take turns to fuck her. She was taken in all manners and laid down on a grassy bank while simultaneously they made use of every hole.

My wife, after finishing the story watched a while as I pictured the scene and masturbated. Slipping down beside me she finished me off with her mouth.

In the weeks that followed she made sure I was treated to a little display when she prepared to go out, sometimes letting me suck on her nipples just before she finally covered up. Once as she was about to leave she asked if her skirt showed too much when she bent forward. She turned away from me and bent straight legged from the waist. Underneath she was wearing only crotch-less pantyhose, her bare arse and pussy would be visible for all to see. She sat down to demonstrate how easy it was for her to display her open cunt when her skirt rode up and she carelessly crossed her legs.

"Are you meeting a man – or hoping to find one?" I asked her.

Throwing her arms round my neck and kissing me she whispered that a man she had met last week wanted to introduce her to three of his friends. My heart raced and no further questions needed to be asked. When she came home I was still awake biting my nails. She appeared at the bedroom door and asked me to come downstairs. She stood in the middle of the room and bid me to walk toward her. Dressed only in boxer shorts I felt inadequate in front of this mini skirted woman whose nipples poked out from her blouse. Taking my head in her hands she pushed down and told me to kneel at her feet. At the same time she widened her stance and when I was positioned in front of her with my face level with her groin she slowly lifted her skirt while her other hand drew me gently toward her naked cunt.

This was her way of letting me share her sexual pleasure. A familiar musky smell of a man's cum filled my nostrils and I could see stains on her pantyhose and wet patches on her skin where sperm had oozed out of her slit. She wanted me to lick it up – her lovers sperm.

"How many men?" I asked quietly.

"Well, his three friends have gone home very satisfied – and he too of course," she answered.

My cock involuntarily hardened and when my hands closed round her buttocks I felt that there too was the tell tale signs of sexual activity. I turned her round and saw sperm and marks on the skin of her arse – she bent forward and hissed, "Lick me!"