Letters to the Editor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indescribable feelings took over from the natural revulsion of knowing my wife was showing me how she had other men use her body. My tongue left my mouth and the urge to lick her bum slit was overwhelming. Forcing my mouth between her buttocks I traced a line from cunt to the top of her arse cheeks then as my tongue slowly descended it located her anus and pushed forward. I felt her wriggle and moan with pleasure as one of her hands came round the back to spread the soft flesh. The smell, the taste told me – she had been fucked in the arse too.

With all restraint abandoned I eagerly licked and sucked at her arse then when she was almost crying with pleasure she suddenly turned and placing one leg on the arm of a chair she used my head as a sex toy and rubbed it rhythmically against her clit.

"Suck it all out and swallow it! Drink their spunk!"

We spent most of the night indulging in various decedent acts including her permitting me to fuck her anally. I again made use of mental visions and imagined how she looked with the men.

When she got me to lift my legs into the air and lick and kiss my anus I asked the question, "Do you lick the arses of some of your men friends?"

When I heard her utter a "yes" it was too much – I ejaculated. She seemed interested and almost pleased that such a thought had sent me over the edge.

We have never got round to discussing the future and just carry on living together. When one night she brought home a man and suggested I stay in the room I got the chance to watch her in action. At the end and in front of the man she persuaded me to do my usual thing of lick and suck her spunk filled cunt while the man watched. Since then, on several occasions I have been a spectator and sometimes she likes me to join in.

Yours,

Cursing the editor straightened himself up in his chair, "Fucking hell!" he exclaimed, "Why did he finish it there?"

Disappointed he wondered if anyone had ever written a second letter, and if they had why had nobody thought of cross referencing them. He was still a bit curious about why there was such a great mass of letters kept in the office – given the fact that they had never been published it was very curious indeed.