All Comments on 'Letting Go'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sorry, too many errors in the first half page, can't believe it was supposedly edited by you and an editor. Missing words, wrong words, poor punctuation and weird sentences and repetitive paragraphs. I had to stop reading because I got tired of editing it myself as I read. Try reading it out loud, then maybe you'll pick up more errors.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Great Story*****

Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
LET ME GO//////LET ME GO LOVER

and lets move on down the line. TK U MLJ LV NV

Fefe1969Fefe1969over 8 years ago

Thank you for writing and sharing your stories. I liked this one.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
That first page killed it. I mean WHAT A MESS!

Can't give it more than a reluctant 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 stars

NOT MY CUP O TEA

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I enjoyed your story as usual.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

Lovely story in spite of errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did not understand ... Please explain 😉

Katrina laughed, "How are the twins?"

Jasmine smiled, "They are good. Kyle has both of them spoiled rotten." Katrina smiled. She was actually happy for Jasmine. A lot had happened in the last year. Kyle denied paternity of the twins and test were done. Jasmine's uncle went after Kyle. The babies were tested and they learned without a doubt that Kyle was their father.

Jasmine was hurt, but she realized something. She was too dependent on her husband. She went back to school. Katrina was happy to see that she was now a nurse. The women laughed as Jasmine shared pictures of her children. Soon, her nephews reminded her that they wanted to see their sister.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous (Explain)

Gladly,

This snippet meant to show that all was not so happy over in the Kyle and Jasmine camp, but Katrina no longer needed him (Kyle, her ex) to feel validated. She is happy that Jasmine realized the same.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
Liked It...but

You REALLY need an editor. This story was jumble of sometimes confusing sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whether inadvertently or not, this story shows the difference between the wonderful loving relationships of Christians and their willingness to forgive others, compared to the selfishness of the world. What starts from hearts of love will always be better than what starts from lust and people who seek to find the best sex partner, instead of the best companion for life. Those who do not have such love will never understand what they cannot have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

SIMILAR Stories