Letting Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"Katrina, what a lovely surprise! What's going on? He queried.

Katrina sighed, What can I say to him? She wondered.

"Nothing, I was calling to tell you I'll be glad to see you in a few days. Maybe we can get together and talk." She stated.

Austin smiled. Things sounded promising. "OK, so tell me what's been going on in the last few months. I mean you've had my number for the longest and never called."

Katrina was caught off guard. She never expected him to question this soon. However, never on to shy away from a challenge, she spoke. "To be honest, I didn't call because I needed to work on me. I needed to get myself together and now I'm ready. So when you come in a few days, we can talk."

Austin could not stop grinning. They chatted some more about the wedding, and things they wanted to do together, then hang up. Katrina undressed and went to bed. She thought about Austin and what his visit would mean. It didn't matter because for the first time in a long time, she had something to look forward to.

Three days later, Austin arrived. Katrina had taken the week off and she was excited. Katrina was at her house with Lana. The other bride maids had come over. They had to get there dance together for the reception. They knew David had something planned. He was waiting on Austin.

So, as the ladies arrived, they decided to dance to Tinashe's Two On. Katrina choreographed the moves and taught the other ladies. They practiced. Lana would be head dancer and they would follow her lead. The women were excited.

Meanwhile Austin and David were meeting with his men. Several were deacons in the church and they knew the guys needed to have their dance together. Austin stood immediately and announced, "I can't dance." The guys laughed.

"It's simple, Ronson's Uptown Funk." One of the med suggested. Then he played the song. The guys liked it immediately, and came up with a routine. David would end up dancing with his bride and each male would dance with the female they escorted by the end of the song. Austin liked that idea. This meant at least he'd get one dance with Katrina for sure.

David became serious. He faced his friend, "Austin, you need to step up. Katrina has been dating and the guys are idiots. I like you and I want you to date my sister." Everyone was quiet. Austin had no idea how to address this. For the past year, Katrina was all he thought about.

"Wait, Dave, I like Katrina. Why can't I ask her out?" One of the deacons asked,

David laughed, "You never made her laugh. You just see a beautiful woman, but my man Austin sees the real person my sister is deep down."

The guys all talked, teasing both of them. "Dave, he isn't a wuss like that last guy she married. Kyle was a fool." They added.

Austin was still speechless.

"What's wrong, cat's got your tongue?" David asked.

"No, I'm surprised you don't have a problem with me approaching her. Katrina is amazing, and I can't wait to see her." He explained.

The guys laughed, and teased him a bit, but they could agree he and Katrina would be good together.

The rehearsal dinner was at seven, and everyone had to be there. So the guys went their respective ways to prepare. Austin was staying at the Marriot and David gave him a lift. The two men talked.

"Elder Rainey is stepping down." David stated. "He asked me to consider taking over. I don't know. That's a lot."

Austin sighed, "The board will bring in someone new. You now that won't bode well."

David nodded, "Would you consider moving back?"

Austin smiled. Katrina was here and he'd get to see her every day. "Of course, I will."

David sighed, and then dropped Austin off. As he drove home, he smiled. God was a miracle worker. He felt deep down that she and Austin were meant to be. He arrived at his small apartment that was prepacked. After the wedding, he and Lana were moving into a small three bedroom house. It was their first home, and he was so excited. Lana, Katrina, and Mom spent months getting the décor just right. He could not wait to carry his bride over the threshold.

He showered and dressed for the dinner and rehearsal tonight. Arriving at the church a little early, he was not surprised to find Elder rainy waiting. The two talked, and the Austin and the guys came followed by the women. The mothers prepared a scrumptious meal and they went through the agenda for the reception.

Austin sat by Katrina who was very animated and laughing at his antics. When the dinner ended, he asked her to ride with him. She agreed.

"Austin, I'm so glad you're back. We have so much to catch up on." Katrina stated as they chatted. Austin sat close to her, never leaving her side. As they ate, he watched her admiring her beauty. She had changed. She didn't wear as much makeup as before. Her hair had grown out and was styled in a simple fashion. Her eyes sparkled with life and her smile lit up the room.

As he drove, Katrina was silent at first. Stopping near the park, Austin locked the doors. They were not getting out, but you could never be too careful.

"How are you?" He asked.

Katrina was taken aback. That was a strange question. "I'm fine. Good." She exhaled, "Ok."

Austin was quiet. "Are you over him?"

Katrina looked at him, his face shadowed. "Kyle, you mean. Yes. Everything worked out for the best. Austin, where do you see this going?"

Katrina was attracted to the man. She denied her feeling before because she was still nixed up over her marriage. However, for the past two days, her mind, body and soul craved one man. That man was the handsome man sitting beside her.

"Can we go back to my hotel? I won't try anything, but it will be safer to talk there." He suggested. Katrina agreed.

He drove to the Marriot and they went inside. Sitting in the bar, they talked. Austin wanted more, but he would not cross the line. The hour grew late and he drove her home. As he walked her to her door, Katrina invited him in. Austin froze.

"I can't come in. Do you know how hard it was not to take you to my room at the Marriot? If I come in, I may not leave willingly. I want you Katrina and it's the hardest thing for me.

Not needing to hear more, Katrina kissed him. Austin's body ignited in a heat that was indescribable. Lifting her, he cried hr inside, and kissed her until she forgot to breath. Katrina wasn't helping matters, because her need exploded and within seconds his shirt was gone and pants unfastened.

Kissing her neck, Austin said her dress from her shoulder exposing her perfect round breast to his hungry lips. He latched on and Katrina came. Gasping, she could not believe this man made her climax from sucking her breast.

Victims of their dual lust, Katrina cupped his member. He was huge, hard, and hot. Only when he felt her hand on his naked flesh did Austin pull away.

"Baby, stop. We have to stop." He pleaded.

"Austin" Katrina gasped and then she realized what happened.

Embarrassed she apologized.

"No, don't. I'm not sorry, but we really need to think about this. I'm not a rebound guy. I'm not here for you to play with. I've waited a long time to be the man in your life and I'm not waiting anymore, so tonight we stop. God it's hard, but we will stop right here. "He caressed her cheek. "After the wedding tomorrow, I want you to spend your time with me. Everyone will know we are together. We can visit back and forth and really get to know each other. Besides, I might be moving back home."

Katrina looked at him. "Austin, people will talk."

"Let them." he answered. "Let them talk, Katrina. I've waited twelve years for you and I already know what I want. I want to give you time. I need you t be as sure as I am. So if our being together bothers them, let them talk."

Katrina heard nothing he said, because her heart was pounding as she looked at the man she wanted forever with. Stroking his blonde locks, she looked deeply in his green eyes. "Austin," she whispered. "Shut up and kiss me." He did.

The next day, Austin and Katrina were inseparable at the wedding. As David and Lana left for their honeymoon, Austin held Katrina close. 'One day, that will be us." He whispered. She blushed.

They stayed and helped clean up, as Austin was heading back to the Marriot. Katrina wanted him to stay with her. Austin smiled, and told her no, it was too tempting.

A few days after the wedding he returned home, but Katrina was driving up in two weeks. Austin was at his home and nervous. His place wasn't very big, or fancy. Hell, Katrina could fit his place in the backyard of her house. That was another problem for Austin. Could he live in the house she shared with her first husband? As soon as he saw her car, all of his fears vanished.

Walking outside, Austin greeted Katrina. She smiled as soon as she saw him. "Hey, how was your drive? I'm glad you're here." He whispered as the hugged each other.

"Austin, I'm so glad to be here. I'm tired." She answered.

"Come on in." he offered. Katrina entered, and Austin asked about the hotel. He actually reserved her room and wanted to make sure she was checked in. Some would think he was foolish, but he was not compromising his beliefs.

He actually was ready and had a light lunch prepared. Katrina sat as he wowed her with his culinary skills. Katrina laughed. Austin was animated, silly, and so easy going.

'

They talked for hours and he caught up on the people back home. He had some news to share with her,

"Guess what? When Elder Rainey steps down, I'm going to become assistant pastor. So, in a few months, I'm moving back home." He stated excitedly.

Katrina squealed. This was the best news ever. "I'm waiting to hear back on several apartments. If I can't find a place right away, Elder Rainey said I can stay in the small room at the back of the church."

Katrina had a thought. He could stay with her. She had plenty of room. She was about to offer when Austin stopped her. "I'm not moving in with you. People would talk and I don't want to even give the appearance that we are more than just friends. Besides, if I have my way, we won't live apart for more than a few more months." He kissed her gently.

Katrina moaned, and Austin pulled back. "Come on, let's clean up. Then we can go to the movies or something." That was pretty much the entire visit.

Katrina went home. She was sad, horny, and frustrated. She wanted him, and he was determined to wait. She could respect that, but she needed to feel a man's strong arms around her body. She needed to feel a strong virile man between her thighs. She needed Austin.

As she drove home after visiting over the weekend, she knew he would come see her in a few weeks. He wasn't just coming to see her; he was also looking at apartments as well. Katrina drove into her yard and let herself in. She was exhausted. She called her Mom and brother. Lana asked about her visit, and she shared briefly, but Lana would cone over after she had a chance to rest and then they would dish.

Katrina placed her bags be her door and crashed on her sofa. A few hours later, Lana and David stopped by. She looked for her Mom, but David was upset.

Lana laughed, "Miss Beulah has a date with Deacon Brown. He's been sweet on your Mom for ages. David is being difficult."

Katrina laughed. She knew Mom liked the much older gentleman, but Mom dating was kind of unsettling. "No, not you too. I swear, your Mom deserves her own life. Besides for an old guy, Deacon Brown is fine!"

Katrina laughed. Lana was right. David however did not crack a smile. "I'm praying for you two. If Brother Deacon tries something with my Momma, I have words for him."

Weeks passed, and Katrina was happy. She had actually had her home remodeled. She heard that Jasmine had the twins and she was happy for her. One weekend as she was shopping with Lana, she encountered some of the people from her old job. They were friendly and genuinely glad to see her. Some tried to down talk, Jasmine, but Katrina stopped them. They smiled. "Katrina, you were always a class act. We like that about you."

They soon went on their way and Lana asked was she really alright. Katrina was fine.

Two more weeks went by and Austin visited. His first day was spent at the church with David. That night, he and Katrina had dinner. It was simple and romantic. Austin was wonderful company. Their date ended with him taking her him and kissing her goodnight. He refused to come in when she offered.

The next day, Austin stopped by the office and surprised her with lunch. Her coworkers liked him. Days flew by and she and Austin were together often. One Saturday morning, they decided to grab a quick breakfast. As they entered the small diner, neither noticed that Kyle was there.

They sat, and Katrina saw her ex-husband. She smiled and waved. Austin looked around. He was a bit uncomfortable and then Kyle walked over.

"Katrina, you look lovely. Austin, so you're moving back" he asked.

"Yes." Austin answered. Kyle however was focused on Katrina. "So, I heard you are up for a promotion at work?"

Katrina smiled, "You've heard more than me." She laughed. "How are Jasmine and the twins? Congratulations by the way." She offered.

Kyle frowned. "She's alright. Her babies are fine." He answered clearly annoyed.

Katrina looked confused but decided that this was not her business. Austin spoke up, and eventually Kyle's' order was ready and he left. Keith was quiet. "He is a good looking guy. I can see why you were attracted to hm."

Katrina smiled. "He's not you. Besides, he made his choice and it's his loss."

Austin sighed. "His loss is my gain."

Katrina laughed and Austin's heart soared. It was his desire to be the man to bring her unimaginable joy. The rest of their morning was perfect.

Austin found a small apartment and moved in. He spent as much time with David and Lana as he did at his place. At the ceremony where Elder Rainey retired, Austin gave a moving speech. At the end, he called Katrina to stand beside him. His message was clear, and the members of the church accepted them.

As a couple, they spent more and more time together. One night, Austin invited Katrina over and cooked a romantic meal just for them. She arrived and he made sure she was comfortable. He was nervous and Katrina began to wonder. As he served them, he became silent. Finally not sure what to expect, Katrina spoke up. "Look Austin, I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I for sure am not the butter knife, something is going one here. What is it?" she demanded.

Austin was nervous. It wasn't every night you asked a woman to take your name, bear your children, and join with you for all eternity.

"Um, Katrina, I need to ask you something, but I'm not sure how." He explained. Now Katrina was nervous. "Please, sit on the sofa and give me a few seconds, OK." Austin requested. He walked into the kitchen and brought out two glasses of sherry. Katrina took her glass and placed it on the table, Austin took a deep breath. He sat beside her. He caressed her cheek as she looked at him, confused, scared. He smiled.

"I'm nervous because I've never done something like this before." He took both of her hands in his. Katrina waited. Austin continued.

"I don't want t live in the past. But it is what makes us who we are. I wanted this to be something we both would always remember, and I hope it is. I have loved you since we were kids. I've waited for you. When you married Kyle, life stopped for me. That's one reason I left, but I have a second chance. I want to take that chance with you Katrina. For me, there is no one but you. Will you marry me?" He asked as he presented her with a solitaire diamond ring.

"Austin, are you sure?" She whispered. His heart dropped; she was going to say no. Austin stood. He began to pace, "I'm not him. I won't pretend to be him. I know Kyle was your first..." Katrina stopped him.

"Austin, yes. I will marry you. Yes!" She answered.

He froze, and for a moment he looked confused. "Wait, yes. You said yes." He cheered.

Katrina leaped into his arms. He kissed her passionately as she caressed his back. He had to touch her and his hands had a mind of their own. Within seconds they were naked, chest up. Katrina reached for his belt and he stopped. "No, not yet, Baby, how soon can we have a wedding?" He asked.

Katrina laughed, "Vegas, there's no waiting. Here at the church at least four weeks. But if we have something private, two weeks at the longest."

Austin lay back, gathering his wits. "OK, we'll have a private ceremony. I'll ask David to officiate. I love you, and I need you to go, now." He added.

Katrina laughed. "What? It's early." She exclaimed.

"Yes, it is and I'm a man. I can resist my need for a little while, but if you stay longer, we will cross the line. You know what the bible says. So for our sake, I need you to go home. Call me when you get there and I'll see you first thing. I'm picking you up for breakfast." He explained.

Katrina realized that he was serious. He was afraid of making love to her too soon. "OK, I'll go." She replied meekly. Austin caught her hand and pulled her into his arms. "Never doubt the fact that I want you." He kissed her once more. Molding his body into hers, he communicated his passion. Katrina melted.

She could not wait to see if he could keep the silent promises that he made. Soon, they held each other until they calmed. Then Austin walked her to her car, and waited until she drove off. He smiled, She said yes. He had to call David.

Katrina drove home. She had to call someone. She detoured and went to her mother's home. As she knocked her mom came to the door. Katrina entered and was not surprised to see Deacon Brown there.

"Momma, I have great news." She boasted as she rushed in.

Then Deacon Brown spoke. Katrina stared at him and he stood to leave. "Wait. Deacon Brown, I am sorry to interrupt. Momma, I'll call." Katrina turned to leave.

Beulah crossed her arms. "Spill it. What?"

Katrina smiled and held up her hand, and Beulah gasped.

Grabbing her hand, Beulah declared that the ring was beautiful. "He proposed. My baby is getting married."

Deacon Brown smiled and offered congratulations. He was truly happy for her. "Deacon Brown, thank you." Katrina gushed.

"Girl, I've told you and your brother to call me Albert." He declared grinning.

Beulah laughed as she hugged her daughter. "Have you told David?" She asked.

"Not yet, Momma. I'm calling Lana when I get home." Katrina explained. "I'd better go. You two enjoy the rest of your evening." Then she left.

Soon, Katrina entered her house, dialing Lana's number.

Lana answered screaming. "Austin called David. You witch. Why didn't you call right away? We have to plan this."

Katrina laughed and she and Lana would get together over the weakened. As she hangs yup, Austin called. "Beautiful, are you home?"

Katrina gasped. "Yes."

"Love you." He replied.

"I love you." Katrina whispered.

Two weeks later, Austin and Katrina were getting married. Neither one was willing to wait. The ceremony would be small, family only. Elder Rainey agreed to officiate as David was walking his sister down the aisle. Austin's parents flew in and were so happy for their son. For as long as they remembered, Austin was in love with Katrina.

The wedding was simple. Lana was the matron of honor and David had double duty; escorting his sister and serving as best man.

Katrina wore a simple ivory gown with a lace veil. The form fitting dress, flattered her frame. Austin was enthralled. As they stood before the altar, Austin thanked God for bringing this woman to him.

Elder Rainey lead them through the vows, and soon Austin kissed his bride, Mr. and Mrs. Austin Howsey were introduced to the world.

After the ceremony, Austin took his brides hand kissed her knuckles. Katrina chuckled. She had one thing on her mind. For months this man drove her insane. She wanted him, but she respected his beliefs.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers